Allen Learns a Hard Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,710 Followers

"That will be enough of that kind of wicked talk from you young lady!...Now get on with it!..."

Diana bit her lip. Instead of snapping back at her mother, she looked at Allen's cock with wicked anticipation.

Allen's rising shaft was a blazing scarlet. There were some spots around the ridge of his cock crown that were raw and practically bleeding. Diana could only imagine how tender he must be right now. She was going to give him some relief all right! By the time she was done with him he was going to need it badly!

"Diana!...Pleaseee!...Be gentle!...Pleaseee!...Phwahhhhh!..." Allen cried, lurching up onto his tiptoes as Diana darted her hand into his groin with serpent like quickness. Her eyes were riveted to his as she fisted his angry tool. She squeezed the middle of his shaft then pulled the outer sheath of his cock down hard. His livid skin was stretched excruciatingly over his cock crown and the upper half of his shaft.

"Nngaaaa!...Ohhhh!...Easyyy!...Easy!...Please!..." Allen begged, dancing on his tip toes. It felt like Diana was holding a blow torch against his fiery tool as she yanked his tumescent flesh.

Diana just smiled up into her cousin's pleading face.

"Does it hurt Allen?...Where does it hurt?...Is it here?..." Diana teased, reaching in with her free hand and slowly dragging her blood red fingernails across her cousin's bloated cock crown.

"Phwaaahhhh!...Yesss!...Yesss!..." Allen whimpered, a cold fearful sweat breaking out on his forehead.

"And here?.." Diana asked with a malicious smile as she jabbed one razor sharp finger nail into his pee slit. As Allen gasped and twisted at the lewd intrusion, Diana pushed down hard into that little pursed mouth and wrenched her finger around like she wanted to tear it open.

She had been experimenting cruelly on the local teen-age boys who soon regretted their efforts to try and get into her pants. She had learned how to make them feel good and she had also learned how to make it really hurt as Allen was about to find out. She hooked her finger over inside his distended pee slit, raking her sharp nail up and down inside the tender mouth of his urethra.

"Naaahhh!...Don'tt!...Stoppp!...Pleaseee!..." Allen choked as an unimaginable wave of agony swept over him from his tortured cock.

"And what about here sweetheart?...I'll bet it's really tender here isn't it?..." Diana taunted, poising her fingernails under the ridge beneath Allen's bloated knob.

"Nooo!...Nooo!...Nooo!...Don'ttt!..." Allen pleaded, his body writhing and his eyes rolling in agony and fear as Diana clawed and pulled at him there like she wanted to peel his skin right off the end of his cock.

"Phhwwaaahhh!....Naahhh!...Noooo!..." Allen screamed. He tried to twist his loins away from his cousin's sadistically twisting fingers, but bound as he was there was no escape from her brutal manhandling.

Diana simply smiled at his distress. She relinquished her grip on the middle of his shaft to let the blood come pounding back excruciatingly into his abused prick. Instantly his cock engorged into a huge erection, a gleaming, scarlet wand that waved about obscenely from Allen's loins. Diana was pleased with her handiwork.

"Ahhhhh!....Nahhhhh!....Noooo!..." Allen wailed. His cock was so distended, so raw from Diana's abuse, it felt like it was going to burst into flames at his loins.

"There!...You're ready!...Now you're going to come for me Allen!...I'm going to make you come really hard!..." Diana purred, closing both her hands around her cousin's cock, fist over fist. She bent his unyielding tool away from his loins until it was pointing at her chest and began to jack him off firmly. To Allen it felt like she was trying to snap his cock off at the root.

"Oooohhhh!...Noooo!...I can't Diana!...I can't!...Clare got it all!..." Allen whimpered pitifully. Although his cock had never been bigger, his balls were numb. There was none of that exciting tingling he was used to whenever he was aroused. Just a fiery numbness that was growing more and more uncomfortable as Diana jerked him off in a steady, relentless rhythm.

"Yes you can Allen!...You will!...You came for my sister and you'll come for me!...You'll see sweetie!...You'll see!..." Diana purred, continuing to drive her little hands up and down Allen's steel-hard shaft.

"Ohhhhh!...Nooo!...Ohhhhhh!...There's nothing there!..." he moaned, as his abused testicles started to lurch around nauseatingly in his groin.

"Oh yes there is!..."

"Nnaaa!..." he whimpered. Then, feebly, helplessly he began to respond to Diana's coaxing hands, thrusting his loins back and forth over her heaving bosom.

"That's it!...Unnn Hnnn!...That's right!...Come for me Allen!...All over my chest baby!... Umm Hmmm!...All over my big tits!...And then I'll make you lick it off!... Ummm Hmm!... You'd like that wouldn't you, you dirty little boy?...You'd like me to make you come on my tits and then make you lick it off, wouldn't you?...Come on baby!... Come on me and I'll make you do it!..." Diana encouraged, increasing the tempo of her two fisted handjob, frictioning Allen's blistered cock terribly.

"Ahhhhh!....Ohhhhh!...Ahhhhh!..." Allen whimpered. Diana's obscene suggestions and her wanton masturbation were working on him. All of a sudden his cock was seething with sensation. It burned and it ached but it was tensing up in anticipation of yet another orgasm. The pain was staggering and the tears streamed down his cheeks as he hunched into Diana's ministering hands.

"Ohhhh!...I'm!...Ohhh Goddd!...I'mmm!...Gonna'!...Come!..." he gasped arching his back and thrusting his loins frantically towards his wanton cousin.

"Umm Hmm!...Oh yeah!...You're gonna come!...We'll see to that, won't we mommy!..." Diana said with a little nod over Allen's shoulder.

"THWACKKK!!..." was the sound of Sylvia's belt striking her nephew's backside.

"Naaaahhhh!...Nooooo!...." Allen wailed, stiffening up even more frantically. He whipped his head back to see aunt Sylvia staring back at him with flashing eyes as she raised her belt once more over his welted backside.

"Yes Allen!...Come on baby!...Give me your come!..." Diana urged bending Allen's steel like shaft down cruelly towards her breasts and masturbating him with frenzied hand strokes.

Allen tried to bend forwards to ease the excruciating pressure at the base of his cock where it felt like Diana was going to break it off. But he was well tied and he couldn't move very much. Diana just forced his rigid shaft down even further making him twist and whimper in anguish.

"Yes you little pervert!...Come for my daughter!...Give her what she wants!... Come on her tits!... Do it!... Now!..." aunt Sylvia demanded, letting fly once more with her belt.

"Ahhhhhh!....Naaaaa!...Phwahhhh!..." Allen gasped, his eyes going wide as saucers as his overworked testicles lurched and an agonizing burst of pain rocked his loins. It felt like he was being kicked in the nuts by a mule. His testicles convulsed in orgasm, and a searing bolt of sperm jetted from his cock and onto Diana's strategically aligned breasts.

"Ummmm!....Yessss!..." the raven haired beauty hissed, slamming both hands to the root of Allen's cock and squeezing viciously. Diana smiled as she felt her cousin's come backed up behind her choking grasp, pounding for release. She knew his nuts were lurching agonizingly in his groin as she cruelly aborted his orgasm.

"Unnnnn!....Unnnnn!...Naaahhhh!...Please!...." Allen gasped, straining against his bonds as his angry cock throbbed for release. But Diana maintained her strangle hold on the base of his cock, refusing to let him come. She used one hand to send delving fingers prodding up into his drum taut testicles.

"What's the matter baby?....I thought you weren't going to come!...I thought my little sister had drained you dry!...Isn't that what you said?...." Diana teased, pressing up into Allen's ball sac with outstretched fingertips until she located one of his cringing nuts. A sickening pain lanced up from Allen's groin as Diana's fingertips rudely drove up into his testicles.

"Naaaa!...Godddd!...Diana!...Don"ttt!...Pleaseeee!..." Allen begged frantically as his cousin brazenly pulled one aching nut down towards the floor.

"Please what baby?...Make you come?... Oh I will baby!...I will!...." Diana answered with another little nod to her mother.

At the same time that the leather belt came whipping down, Diana let go Allen's cruelly stretched testicle as well as releasing the pressure she was holding on the root of his cock.

"Phwaaahhhhh!...." was the sound that appeared on the O of Allen's lips. But no sound came out, so excruciating was the agony that shattered his groin when Diana let his bruised testicle snap back into his scrotum. Beads of cold sweat burst out on his brow as another bolt of watery sperm sprayed across Diana's come streaked bosom.

"Noooo!...Naaaaa!...Noooo!....Pleaseee!..." Allen pleaded. An overwhelming nausea swept over him as Diana pincering fingers pulled his other testicle down from his nut bag. The room started to swim before his eyes.

But Diana was too wrapped up in her own excitement to pay much attention to her agonized cousin. She yanked on his nut, stretching it down excruciatingly and then she released it.

"Wahhhhh!..." Allen screamed as his loins exploded in pain and another, stringy line of sperm dribbled out onto Diana's come streaked chest.

"That's a good boy!...Umm Hmm!...Come Allen!...Yessss!...That's it!...Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnn!..." Diana encouraged as she resumed masturbating Allen's cock with a vengeance. At the same time she was digging each of his devastated testicles out in turn, stretching them brutally from his groin then letting them snap back. And in response his cock continued to spit up tiny dribbles of sperm onto his cousin's chest.

"Ohhhhh!...Ahhhhh!!...Naaaaghhh!..." Allen cried ever more faintly as his small reservoir of sperm was quickly depleted and soon he was having nothing more than a dry come.

His cock continued to spasm reflexively every time Diana plucked at his nuts but nothing was coming out, not even bubbles. Diana smiled as her cousin slumped in his bonds from the shower head.

She was reluctant to stop her sadistic manipulations. She was enjoying making Allen writhe and groan every time she wrenched his abused testicles, even though he was practically unconscious.

But finally even she had had enough and she stood up in front of her inert cousin, his gooey sperm trickling down into her rippling cleavage. She turned to her sister, reached out and pulled Clare's face down into her cream covered chest. Clare's eyes flashed up into her sister's as Diana forced her lips against her tits. Clare opened her mouth and greedily began to lick up Allen's viscous sperm from the slopes of her sister's breasts.

"Stop that!...You girls are incorrigible!..." Sylvia shouted, bringing her belt down across Clare's upturned ass. Clare snapped her face up from her sister's bosom and glared at her mother. Diana winked at her sister and said..."We're sorry momma!...".

"As well you should be!...I think our young nephew will be much more considerate in the future. And if he's not, well then we'll just have to continue with his education. Now get him down and turn on the shower. It's time to clean up this nasty mess!..."

The girls untied their whimpering cousin and let him slump to the bottom of the tub. They turned the water on cold and left him lying there under the pelting spray.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,710 Followers
12