Allie and Friends at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"How can you even tell with all that hair?" demanded the blonde's male friend.

"That's none of your business, sir! Whatever you think of their grooming habits, they aren't breaking any law." The officer turned back to Allie, Darlene and Rayma. "I apologize for the indignity of all this. We're done here, unless you feel they've been harassing you?"

"We do," Rayma declared. "But I'm willing to drop it if they are!"

"Me too," added Darlene and Allie and the guys in unison.

"Very well, then," said the cop. Turning back to their accusers, she said, "I strongly suggest you all mind your own business. If you don't like what you see, perhaps you shouldn't be staring at other people's bodies anyway!" And she was off.

Neill broke the awkward silence. "Did you all notice how thick her eyebrows were?"

All his friends burst into laughter. "Yes," Rayma said through her giggles. "It was the first thing I noticed about her, and I figured that meant we were safe!" She couldn't resist flashing a glance at the guy on the blanket whom she suspected of sympathizing with her. Sure enough, he was grinning up at them.

Allie tossed the Frisbee onto their empty blanket, and lay down on her back beside it. "I've had about enough of the game," she said. The others followed her lead, and soon they were all lounging on and around the blanket. An awkward silence prevailed at first, with their recent accusers still standing their ground a few feet away; but having won the battle, they all welcomed that.

Once again it was Allie who took the lead on breaking the silence. "Darlene, Rayma," she asked, "When the cop was examining us, were you both quite sure your pussies weren't showing?"

"I'm afraid that guy was right," Rayma said. "I had no way of knowing for sure!"

This brought a knowing laugh from the others, and Allie added, "Me neither!"

"I felt pretty safe," Darlene admitted. "You two do sometimes make me feel outgunned there, you know!"

"No!" Allie grabbed her friend's hand and squeezed it. "You're beautiful, Darlene, you know that! And you're just as daring as we are today!" To drive the point home, she flicked playfully at the strip of curls still peeking out from behind Darlene's bikini bottom.

Darlene laughed. "Thanks, Allie, that's sweet."

"Remember, you are the only one of us who never felt the need to shave in the first place," Rayma added. "I've always been impressed with that."

"Huh," Neill said. "I never knew that! I mean, I knew Darlene never shaved, but I didn't know you two used to shave."

"Right up until the night you met us, in my case," Rayma told him.

"That must've taken you forever," Neill said, shamelessly looking at the poorly-hidden secret of her huge bush as he did.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it!" Rayma declared. "Such an awful chore, and for what? To look like a five-year-old with breasts! I'll never go back, I'll tell you that!" She cast a quick glance over her shoulder and was rewarded with the knowledge that the bullies were hearing every word, and seemed to be morbidly transfixed on their intimate conversation.

"Well, let's not forget what we told my brother's gal that time," Darlene said. "What was her name? Mandi! There's nothing wrong with shaving, but there's also nothing wrong with not shaving."

"Absolutely," Rayma said. "It's just that's how I feel about myself now when I imagine myself bald down below. I'm proud to be a hairy gal!"

A chorus of amens ensued, and then they were rewarded with the sight of most of their neighbors packing up to leave. The one who had fetched the cop said, "Let's find someplace else!" loudly enough for them to hear, though they studiously ignored her. The next few moments passed in victorious silence.

There was one straggler -- the one who had smiled at Rayma. He hung back just long enough to go unnoticed by his friends, and when the coast was clear he turned around. "Guys, I just want you to know, I'm really sorry about my friends and I admire you for this! I'm so sorry!"

"Thank you," Rayma said, followed closely by the rest. "I had a feeling you weren't like them," she added.

"I'm so glad you noticed," the guy said. "Have a great summer and...and I hope you inspire other women to follow your lead!" He couldn't suppress a laugh, and the others joined in.

"Well, that made it all worth it, didn't it?" Darlene asked as soon as he'd left.

"I wouldn't go that far," Allie said. "We still could have been arrested! And just for wearing the same thing most of the other women out here are wearing."

"What did we just say, Allie?" Rayma asked. "Proud to be who we are?"

"Oh, I am," Allie allowed, spreading her legs just a touch. "I definitely am."

There were plenty more looks from strangers, some good and some bad, but no more altercations as they lay on the sand for a bit, and then went off to the water to splash around. It was a joyous afternoon, but Allie's comment hung heavy in the air -- they were the victims of a very unfair situation, and it wasn't going to go away, and their refusal to accept the I-can't-wear-a-bikini limitations would always be a risk. But, on what might well be their last time together, they had risen above those limitations. There was joy in that!

That joy, and the melancholy that came with knowing it was a last hurrah for their gang, were both palpable as they finally retreated to the hotel later in the afternoon. All were silent as they filed into the room, until Scott shut the door behind them. "You did it!" he declared.

"We did it!" Darlene corrected. "You guys were great support!" She was already pulling down her bottoms. "Sorry, but I really hate wearing wet clothes indoors."

"Good idea," Sam said, and soon he was joined by all the others in following Darlene's lead. As he pulled his trunks off, he looked up to see Darlene admiring him as he did. He let a nervous laugh slip as he remembered what he was sure she was remembering.

"What's so funny, guys?" Neill asked. To Sam's relief, he didn't appear the least bit jealous or possessive.

"The first time Darlene and I saw each other naked," Sam began...

"It was that night at the frat house," Darlene continued. "The Hallowe'en party."

"I remember that!" Rayma joined in. "You touched each other just like a couple of playful puppies, and that was literally just seconds before you hooked up with Neill and me!"

"Busted," Sam confessed.

"Guys, it's fine!" Rayma said.

"Yeah, this is our last hurrah," Neill agreed. "If you want to do it again one last time, go ahead."

Allie picked up where he'd left off. "If any one of us ever wanted to just really admire or even touch one of the others..." She was gazing at Neill's hard cock as she said it, deliciously aware that he was admiring her body as well.

"We don't want that, do we?" Sam asked. "Any one of us might be uncomfortable with it but doesn't want to say so and look like a prude."

"Are you asking everyone, Sam, or are you just asking me?" Darlene asked, for he had looked only at her as he asked the question and he still was looking at her.

"Oh!" Sam turned away, darted his gaze around at random, and quickly settled on Rayma, who looked amused rather than hurt. "Sorry!"

"Because if you do want to touch me, Sam, I don't mind," Darlene continued. "In fact, it'd be fun to do it again." To Rayma she added, "If you don't mind."

"I've already said I don't," Rayma said. "Go ahead, Sam, if you want."

"Please," Darlene said. She opened her arms, and Sam walked into her embrace and kissed her on the lips, and buried his fingers reverently in her bush. Where his touch that night had been shy and tentative, now it was bold, knowing, but no less appreciative. She exhaled with joy as he caressed her vulva, then caught herself as she remembered it wouldn't do to make Neill or Rayma think they were enjoying their moment too much.

That concern only lasted a moment, for she looked over to see Neill had followed her lead and was kissing Allie passionately. Fair's fair, she reasoned, and she gave in to the sheer pleasure of Sam's appreciative fingers in her bush, welcoming the sensation of one of them slipping into her vagina. "Oh, yes, Sam, yes!" She held on to Sam for dear life as he fingered her gently into a lather. As he guided her back to the bed to lay her down, she opened her eyes to see Rayma had found her way to Scott, completing the switch for them all.

"I always wanted a closer look at you," Neill confessed as he and Allie went at each other just inside the door.

"Only a look?" Allie teased. She wasted no time in guiding his hand down to her bush, which he explored most eagerly.

"Well, no," Neill said. "Just didn't want to be greedy with my girl's best friend."

"I don't think she's going to call you greedy at this point," Allie noted, for at that moment Darlene was filling the room with her passionate moans as Sam stroked her to orgasm. She gave Neill just enough time to ponder that before she took his cock firmly in her hand and led him to the bed with the suitcases. The foot of the bed was clear, so she gave him a gentle shove onto it and was on top of him in no time. "I know what you want to do with this!" she teased, rubbing his tip all through her bush. "And I want you to do it to!"

"Then do it!" Neill said.

"Maybe my hairy, hungry pussy wants a little TLC first, hmm?"

Neill grinned, but said nothing. Instead he reached up and found her clit with his thumb in no time, and set to stroking it, to Allie's palpable delight. She grabbed onto his sides with both hands and spread her legs wide, and joined in a ragged harmony with Darlene.

Scott and Rayma, the remaining odd couple, had initially just grinned shyly at one another while their significant others had paired off.

"You want to?" Scott said it just above a whisper.

"More than you can imagine!" Rayma threw herself back onto the other side of Darlene and Sam's bed, and was delighted but not surprised to find his fingers playing in her vast bush in no time. "You always wanted that, didn't you!" she demanded.

"Can you blame me?" Scott said between kisses on her breasts.

"Hardly!" She was ready to let him explore for as long as he cared to, and he did. As his teasing and kissing worked her up so delightfully, she went on, "Just like I've always wanted to do this!" With that she took his rock-hard cock in one hand and tickled it gently.

"Aieee!" Scott howled. Across the room he heard Allie laugh through her moans, and he had little doubt she knew what Rayma was up to.

That realization made him laugh, and Rayma joined in as well as she caught on. "She knows you too well, huh?"

"And so do you, I see," Scott said when he'd come down from his high. "Girlfriends talk."

"Yes, about what the guys like and also about what they're good at! And speaking of which..." Rayma placed her hands on his shoulders and prodded him downward. "I hear your tongue is amazing, Scott."

Scott lost no time in proving her right. Now it was Rayma's turn to shriek in joy as Scott went to town on her already-wet pussy. His passionate nibbles and licks around her clit soon had her thrashing about, but Scott wasn't quite sure he wasn't having an even better time exploring her furry undercarriage with his tongue and his fingers.

"Isn't he a genius at that, Rayma?!" Allie called out from across the room.

"Yes!" Rayma yelled back.

"He's not the only one," Allie whispered for only Neill to hear. "Lovely job, Neill. Now then..." She took him in both her hands and guided him inside.

"Ohhhhhh..." Neill looked down in wonder as he disappeared into Allie's well-hidden pussy. "Did you come, Allie?"

"Twice," she said. "Don't worry, I get so wound up sometimes you can't tell." Then she paused and held his head in both her hands. "Did Scott ever tell you that?"

"No!" Neill assured her. "Honest, we don't talk about that, we all know what we all like together, and there's no need to!"

"It's okay if he did!" Allie said. "You see now we talk about you guys.

"Thanks, but no, he really hasn't told me," Neill said. "I just always remembered how proud you looked in the shower that night, and wanted to play in your garden just once!"

"You did play in it that night, remember?" Allie squeezed her legs around him and nibbled at his ear, recalling how she'd allowed all the guys a quick finger in her bush.

"A taste of honey, you know?"

"I sure do!" Allie welcomed his first deep thrust with an appreciative grunt, and set to rubbing his back and whispering encouraging nothings at him.

Darlene and Sam, despite their head start, had taken a slower approach. After fingering Darlene to a quick orgasm while the others were just getting started, he had taken a few minutes to touch and kiss Darlene all over her body while she lay back on the bed. By the time he finally climbed on top and found his way inside, she was feeling so pampered she worried that Rayma might be getting jealous. That was put firmly to rest when Scott went down on Rayma and her screams of joy rang out right in Darlene's ear, and she gave in to Sam's gentle lovemaking.

He had had his eye on Darlene as well as Rayma back in the day, Sam recalled as he pushed reverently into Darlene in slow motion and basked in her adoration from below. He could so easily have ended up with her, and perhaps Neill with Rayma...no regrets about what had happened, for he loved Rayma dearly, but he had always wondered just what it might feel like with Darlene.

Wonderfully tender and sweet, he saw now, as Darlene urged him on. "Sam, this is beautiful!" she whispered, barely audible above her friends' yelps and moans. "So lovely!"

"Isn't it!"

"Rayma is so lucky!"

Sam opted not to tell her he'd never tried this move with Rayma -- after all, with her it wasn't a one-time offer to be savored like nothing else. Instead he responded only with a long kiss, which was eagerly returned.

Darlene was aware of Rayma coming twice and Allie once on either side of her, but she was utterly wrapped up in the more low-key pleasure of Sam working her up inch by inch. Her low, rhythmic moans were her world, and she never even noticed when they were the only noise left in the room. "Sam, this is so unbelievable," she exhaled.

"For me too," he whispered in her ear. Having noticed the others had fallen by the wayside, he picked up the pace, wanting to give Darlene an orgasm to remember. He anticipated a bit of resistance, but there was none: Darlene welcomed the harder pushing with a throaty moan.

"Gonna come!" she grunted.

"Do it!" He went at it even faster.

Darlene, usually the most demure of the gang, grabbed at the sheets with both hands and let out a happy roar as she came. "Thank you!" she declared after catching her breath. Only then, when she sank back on her pillow in bliss, did she realize the others had finished and were admiring her. "Oh, no!" she yelped, covering her eyes.

"Don't be ashamed, Darlene," Allie said. "That was beautiful.

"And I know what to ask Sam for next time," Rayma added.

"You mean he doesn't..." Darlene looked from Rayma back to Sam, who was still inside her.

"No reason why I can't, though," Sam said with a reassuring look at Rayma.

Darlene started to ask why she'd been so lucky, but all at once she put two and two together and recalled that she'd once seen potential with him as well. What if? But their final fling was no time for that.

"Well now," Allie offered matter-of-factly once they were all disengaged and lounging about on the beds. "Aren't we glad we got that out of our system?"

"Are we all really done?" Rayma wondered. "Anyone else want a turn with someone else?"

"Yeah, don't you girls want a go with each other?" Neill quipped.

"Wouldn't you like that!" Allie slapped him playfully on the hip. "Maybe we'd like to see you guys go at it, ever think of that?"

"Yes," Neill admitted.

"You did?" Darlene asked.

"I'm not stupid, of course I thought of it!" Neill shrugged. "Why wouldn't you?"

Darlene looked at Rayma and then Allie, and all three seemed to agree tacitly that it had in fact crossed their minds.

"Fair's fair," Scott announced, standing up. "Neill, come and plant one here!"

Everyone laughed, but Allie added, "Scott, if this is just a way to get Darlene and Rayma and me to fuck each other..."

"Then I'm betting it'll work!" Scott replied.

"I have to admit it will, for me," Rayma admitted, sitting up to get a better look.

All eyes were on Neill. He looked reluctant, but stood up. "I did open my big mouth, and I do want to see the same from you ladies," he said.

Scott and Neill met halfway across the room. "The things we do for love, huh?" Scott asked as he rather reluctantly took Neill in his arms."

"Hey, if they like it..." He pursed his lips and closed his eyes, and Scott kissed him.

It wasn't as bad as either man had expected. Though they didn't get much pleasure out of it, the taboo of it all refreshed their erections a bit. The approving hoots and cheers of all three women were worth it. Scott fumbled his hand down Neill's chest and gave his cock a gentle tug, and soon felt Neill returning the favor.

"Oh, that is so hot!" Rayma exclaimed. Neill looked her way to see she was rubbing herself with both hands. Then he turned the other way to see Allie and Darlene were also getting in on the act.

"Don't stop!" Allie ordered them, and for another hot minute, they didn't.

Neill finally pulled away with an awkward laugh. "I just can't!" he exclaimed. "No offense, Scott!"

"None taken," Scott agreed.

"Just squeeze his dick one last time, Scott, please?" Darlene asked. Only then did Neill and Scott look to see what the women were up to. "Please, I want to come to that!"

"Me too!" Allie called out.

"Think of what we'll do for you!" Rayma pleaded, still rubbing furiously at her clit.

"Well, that's worth it, isn't it?" Neill asked, and he held up his cock for Scott to take again. Scott did take it, and stepped aside to give the women a free view as he did as Darlene had asked. A moment later, he and Neill and Sam all saw just how 'worth it' it was, for all three women came within a few seconds of one another.

"Thank you!" Allie said. "I know that must've been kind of weird."

"Kind of?" Neill couldn't help asking.

"Oh, come on, Neill, it was kind of fun, wasn't it?" Scott asked.

Neill looked down at his refreshed erection. "Yeah, looks like it was."

"I'll help you with that, dear," Darlene offered.

"Or I could!" Rayma called. "You don't mind, do you, Darlene?"

Neill looked at Darlene, and she nodded her consent and then set her eyes on Scott.

Allie could see what was developing. "Sam? Bring that over here right this instant!"

And for another six or seven minutes, the women got a reprieve from playing with each other. Allie asked Sam for the same treatment he'd given Darlene, and she found it just as beautiful; Darlene enjoyed a rather faster ride with Scott; and Neill had the incomparable thrill of playing in Rayma's thick bush. When the time was up and they were once again cuddling in three afterglows, Neill spoke up. "Okay, I've earned the right to ask, I'm sure Scott will agree with that. What have you gals always wanted to do with each other?"

"Guys, we're not like you," Darlene protested.

"Oh, don't be ridiculous!" Rayma said. "We've always welcomed the chance to admire each other on these adventures!"

"Yeah, okay, that's true," Darlene confessed. "It's just, a hairy pussy is a lot less fascinating when you have one. But..."

"But what?" Allie prodded gently.

"But I have always wanted to touch both of yours," Darlene confessed. "Just to see if they feel as lush and sexy as Neill always says mine does."

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers