Allie and Friends at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not another word was necessary. Allie got up and came over to the other bed and, once Darlene and Scott had stood up to make room for her, she lay down beside Rayma. "Knock yourself out, Darlene," she said.

After a fit of nervous giggles, Darlene climbed onto the bed and knelt between her two friends. She lay one hand each in their bushes and began running her fingers through the hair. Then it was Allie's turn to laugh. "Oh, that tickles!" she said.

"I know!" Rayma agreed, and she joined in the laughing.

Darlene was feeling emboldened. "You think that tickles?" She began teasing both their lips with her thumbs. That tickled a great deal more, for Allie and Rayma were both soon wiggling and screeching with laughter, which they silenced only with a kiss after their eyes met amidst the joyful noise. Before Darlene and the guys knew it, they were also fondling one another's breasts. Darlene's hands remained busy on both of them, and she seemed transfixed with the encounter her touching had inspired.

"Not like us, huh?" Scott mused. He and both of the other guys were all rock hard watching the show.

"Well, I said that, not them," Darlene joked.

She continued playing with them both for another couple of minutes, admiring their kissing and playing and a little jealous of it, until Allie pulled back and let out a cathartic scream. "I'm right handed, if you hadn't guessed," Darlene quipped, and with Allie squared away she switched hands and went to town on Rayma's pussy with her right hand. She had little trouble bringing her off as well. "Well, that was fun after all," she admitted with a shy grin, sitting back to admire her two friends as they caught their breath.

"Your turn, Darlene," Allie said. She and Rayma both got up.

Darlene showed signs of refusing, but she did lie back on the bed and look expectantly up at the others. "I was feeling a little left out, I admit," she said.

"No need for that," Rayma told her, climbing back onto the bed. She promptly went to town on Darlene's breasts, her long hair tickling Darlene's neck in the most wonderful way. Darlene inhaled deeply in appreciation, and then exhaled in a rush as she felt Allie teasing her clit with her tongue.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed. Allie didn't have Neill's skill, but she did have a woman's soft lips and cheeks. It all made for a wonderful contrast, and it soon had Darlene forgetting all about her envy of minutes before. She almost felt selfish for all the pleasure her friends were giving her with nothing in return, but then she remembered she had just done her part. On that note, Darlene relaxed and drank in the beautiful sensation from them both, until they brought her off yet another time.

When the stars had cleared from her eyes, Darlene said, "Neill, maybe we shouldn't move after all."

"Now you're talking!" Allie said as Neill curled up on the bed beside Darlene to snuggle with her.

"Look at it this way," Sam said, having found his way to Rayma and taken her in a bear-hug. "This gives us something to aim for next time they come visit us. I don't think we could live up to a day like this all the time."

"Always the realist," Scott said. "But he's right, guys."

"I'm not sure how I feel about making such a spectacle of myself on the beach again anyway," Rayma said. "Who cares if everyone else is in a bikini?"

"But doesn't it feel good to know you can wear one after all?" Allie asked.

"It does, doesn't it?" Rayma said. "The last barrier broken."

"You're not talking about what you wore to the beach, are you?" Darlene asked. "I mean, look at us here!"

"Good point," Allie said amidst the laughter from them all.

Their wild weekend wasn't over, and regrettably, neither was their long goodbye. But any shame or doubt Allie, Darlene and Rayma had felt earlier in the summer was dead and gone. As their salad days now gave way to the real world and they went their separate ways shortly afterward, the I-can't-wear-a-bikini days were to remain a beautiful memory.