Allie Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
580 Followers

It was, of course, Scott whose opinion she really valued. And at some point or other in the game she was aware that he had taken notice. To her delight, he seemed to like what he saw, as by the end of the game she was constantly aware of him sneaking peeks whenever the opportunity presented itself. Not wishing to make him uncomfortable, Allie did her best to avoid taking any notice. Privately, though, she was thrilled with the show she seemed to be putting on for him. A furtive glance or two of her own confirmed that his trunks were bulging, and when she had occasion to give him a quick impromptu hug after a particularly brilliant play, she was rewarded with the feeling of his hardness against her leg. His shyness in her presence was clearly soon to be overcome! Allie resolved to help that process along in any way she could.

Her first opportunity presented itself when the game came to an end. As the friends clustered in a circle in the shallow end to catch their breath and discus dinner plans, Allie positioned herself across the way from Scott, affording him an unimpeded look under her billowing skirt. With the look of someone who knew he shouldn't be looking but couldn't help himself, he seized the opportunity while Gabe and Michelle were debating options for dinner. At long last he absentmindedly looked back up, and was greeted with a welcome laugh from Allie. He looked so mortified at first that Allie wished she could tell him out loud that it was okay. That was out of the question with the others standing right there, of course, but her welcoming, flirtatious laugh got the point across and Scott finally joined in with relief.

The others had, in the meantime, settled on a favorite bar and grill just off campus. "Allie, are you joining us?" Darlene asked.

"I'd love to!" Allie said, shaking herself out of the wonderfully naughty moment with Scott. Then she turned back to him. "And you, Scott?"

"Definitely, yeah," he said. "Let's go." Just before he turned to hoist himself out of the pool, he winked at Allie, triggering an ear to ear grin from her.

Allie was prepared for more looks and questions from the other women as they headed to the locker room. But surprisingly, there were none. On seeing Darlene out of the water for the first time, Allie noted that she was showing a hint of her bush through the white bottom stripe of her suit as well – the classic "Felicia look" that Corri of accursed memory had so loved to hate. Allie, of course, found it beautiful. But in the absence of any comments from Darlene about her own body, she kept her adoration to herself.

In the showers, the small talk was of classes and quiz grades, and although all four women were now stark naked, there were no personal comments of any kind. Allie was left to muse privately about the near-certainty that the others all saw now why she had worn such a modest swimsuit, and of what they might think of the show she had put on in the pool. Michelle, at least, knew it was intentional, and the others might have guessed as much as well. But Allie survived the shower and subsequent return to the lockers to get dressed with no comments on the matter from her new friends.

On the walk to the restaurant, Allie made up her mind that she would not be forward at all about seating herself next to Scott – she was too old to play such silly games – but she hoped the opportunity to do so would present itself. It did, clearly by design on Scott's part, of that she was quite certain. There was little chance for intimate conversation in a party of eight, of course, but they did manage to flirt a bit with one another throughout the meal. They did not linger over their drinks – first year law students never had time for that! – but Scott did hang back for just a wonderful moment when they got to Allie's street on the walk home.

"Well, I'm off here," she said, pointing towards her building. "Thanks again for the invite, Scott, I had a wonderful time!"

"Me too," he said, and he seized the opportunity to grab her hand and give it an affectionate squeeze while the others said their more casual good-nights. "You're welcome to join us next week, if you like," he added.

"I would like!" Allie said a bit too enthusiastically, and they shared a final chuckle before she headed off. Already the memory of his hard cock against her leg and his adoring eyes on her body were simmering in her mind as she made her way down the block. There would be another round with the vibrator before she broke out the books for the night!

The next day was clear but cold, and Allie had an early class. It was also a Thursday, the only day of the week when she and Scott had no classes together. This was rather frustrating for Allie, now that the ice seemed to be broken with him. But there was nothing to be done about it. Without the incentive to look sharp for Scott, Allie gave in to the lousy weather and wore jeans to class for the first time. They went well with her favorite sweater and boots, in any case, so she could still count on turning his head if their paths did happen to cross between classes. They didn't, as it turned out, and Allie found it necessary to make up for yesterday's recreation with a late evening in the law library. When she finally headed home, it was long past dark and chillier than ever, but she was pleased with herself for a very productive day.

Her pleasure was multiplied exponentially when she got to her door. There, propped up against the doorjamb, was the classic shy guy's best friend: a bouquet of roses.

Red roses – for love. Rather forward for a guy who hadn't even asked her out yet, but Allie didn't mind much...until a racier thought occurred to her. Red to match her swimsuit, she thought naughtily. What a wonderful tease Scott really was...and then it occurred to her that she didn't know for certain they were from Scott! Allie picked up the flowers and took a luxuriant whiff, and then eagerly she opened the little card. To her relief, they were indeed from him. To her titillation, her guess about the color was correct. Allie, you looked absolutely adorable in your swimsuit. Since red becomes you, here's a little something from your greatest admirer. Pleasant studies! Scott

Pleasant studies?

Allie stood there in the dark hallway for a few moments, lost in her own thoughts and making no move to open the door. Pleasant studies? What a bizarre, awkward closing...but then, perhaps "love" seemed too forward. Who was she kidding – it would have been too forward. Then again, so was sending a woman flowers because you'd seen her in a swimsuit, wasn't it? But Allie quickly concluded that she didn't mind. Fishing her key out of her purse at last, she realized she did not mind in the least. Once inside, she pondered calling Scott to thank him, but quickly decided against it. This definitely called for an in-person thank you, and with any luck, another blow or two to his shyness, should there be any of it left over!

The next morning, Allie could hardly wait to get out of bed and to class. Feeling optimistic for the end of the day, she fished out her laciest black lingerie, and was tickled as usual at how the panties failed so utterly to hide her bush. In keeping with the red motif, she turned the nerdychic dial up all the way with a red and black plaid skirt and a wine-colored sweater. Finishing off the look with black tights against the chill, she felt like an overgrown Catholic school girl. But she figured Scott, with his own preppy style, would love it.

She was right. Undoubtedly feeling nervous already for her reaction to the flowers, Allie was quite sure his jaw dropped when he walked into the classroom and saw her beaming at him. Scott smiled back and playfully shielded his eyes as if he were embarrassed. "Scott," she purred. "Thank you!"

He said, "You're very welcome," but the words were muffled because Allie had him buried in a passionate hug. When she had finally let go, he continued. "I hope it wasn't too forward or anything."

"Do I look like I think you were too forward?" Allie couldn't help laughing.

"I have to admit you don't," Scott acknowledged with a sheepish grin. "It's just that I had such a nice time at the pool the other day, and it's so hard to find time to get to know one another here."

"Well, Scott, I guess we just need to try a little harder to make time, don't we?"

"Are you free for dinner tonight?" Scott asked. Allie responded with a nod and an affectionate squeeze of both his hands before returning to her seat.

It was a long time to dinner, and naturally Allie had her share of first-date jitters. She was, of course, excruciatingly aware that Scott had sent her the flowers and asked her out at least in part because of the show she had put on for him in the pool. That gave her some pause, though not enough to ever consider canceling. Still, the issue of his true intentions ate at her. But then, she reasoned, hadn't she put herself on display the way she did just to attract him, or at least a like-minded guy? Besides, she told herself, all first dates featured an element of hope that sooner or later you'd be in bed with the one across the table. All she had done, Allie realized, was bypass some of the small talk and guesswork that came early on in the dance of intimacy. Nothing wrong with that.

Still, she didn't know just how to address that issue, or even if she should address it at all. And so when the hour arrived and they were off to a nice quiet restaurant off campus, all things erotic were off-topic for the time being. Scott seemed to agree, as he too was careful to talk about nearly anything else. Classes, college, their families, the memory of free time...it was a wonderfully intimate yet chaste conversation all through the meal and the bottle of wine they shared. But it seemed inevitable that the ice must be broken sooner or later.

It was Scott who did so, at long last. An amicable lull in the conversation had them gazing in one another's eyes, causing a nervous laugh from Scott. "I'm sorry," he said after catching his breath.

"Sorry for what?" Allie asked, not unkindly, as she privately hoped they were on to bigger and better things at last.

"My timing with all this was really unfortunate, is what I mean," Scott said. "It must have come across awfully to you, sending you flowers and asking you out only after the other day at the pool. I only hope you'll believe I'd been trying to work up the courage to ask you for quite a while."

"Of course I believe you," Allie said, though his words couldn't help but bring to mind Corri's talent for manipulating guys...it did sound a bit like he was trying to put one over on her, though she didn't mind terribly. "You're shy and we've been busy, and the other day we finally got to know each other in...I guess I should say a unique way."

Scott laughed again. "Yes, I guess that's a good way of putting it. I do hope I didn't step over any bounds with that comment on the card, about how you looked in your swimsuit. I mean, it's true, you were beautiful, but..."

"Thanks! And no, it's perfectly fine, Scott." She drew in a deep breath and plunged off the cliff. "And if what you saw underneath turned you on...that's fine too," she whispered.

"It is?" Scott looked immensely relieved.

Now it was Allie's turn to laugh. "Of course it is! Do you think I wasn't aware of what was showing? If I didn't know, I wouldn't have worn such a modest suit, would I? And if I didn't want it to show I'd have shaved!"

"I'm so glad you don't shave," Scott admitted. "It's so hot the way you let it peek out like that. You never see that anymore, and I love a big..." his voice trailed away as they both dissolved into embarrassed laughs.

"It's great to know there are guys out there who do love a big," she quipped. "Don't worry, you're not alone. I've been pleasantly surprised ever since I went natural at how many of you there are. But I'm delighted to know you're one of them, Scott."

"Thanks. So you haven't always been...natural, as you call it?"

And so Allie told him all about Corri and Eddie and Craig and their last hurrah at the nudist colony, and how the memory of Felicia and Corri's bullying had inspired her. As Scott looked absolutely mesmerized by the tale, she opted not to tell him about Jim, though he might have appreciated knowing she was available precisely because other guys were not so openminded. Stick with the positive, she told herself as she related the tale. But she did allow that not all guys liked it. "And that, Scott, is why I don't mind at all that you finally got the courage to ask me out after what you saw the other day. It's great to know you're one of the good guys. And really, there was no other way to tell for sure, was there?"

"I guess not," Scott admitted. "I have to confess, in the locker room afterward, Ron and Gabe were talking about it, wondering if you even knew. I knew you did, of course, from the way you looked at me when you caught me looking, but I kept my mouth shut."

"Well, thank you."

"I have to admit it was partly for my own selfish reasons," Scott said. "If I thought much about what I'd seen of you, I'd have been, well, rock hard there in the shower with them!" This brought on more laughter, and it was more comfortable now. "So you don't mind my timing," he said again with relief.

"If anything, it was my timing," Allie corrected. "I was the one who decided the time was right to put on my little show, after all."

"That nudist experimenting obviously agreed with you then," Scott said knowingly.

"I guess so," Allie said. "Besides, Corri might have been a little bitch, but she once told me something that was absolutely right. 'There's something to be said for a relationship where you've seen each other half-naked before the first date.' So true!"

"Couldn't agree more," Scott said.

They clinked glasses and downed the last of the wine. There was no need for the usual awkward deliberations about what was to come after dinner, for they both knew just what was coming.

Scott's shyness was wonderfully gone on the walk back to Allie's place. Along with remembering her sexiest panties, Allie had also had the foresight to tidy the place up that morning, an idea for which she was now very grateful. The chilly night air only added to her hunger as she snuggled up close beside Scott for the walk home.

Was it love? Was it lust? Did they both just want some fun to alleviate the stress of that terribly busy first semester? Allie didn't care. But she did sense that a joke might be necessary to shake off the last of Scott's inhibitions.

Sure enough, after removing his coat and a few generic pleasantries about her room, he stood awkwardly between her bed and the window while Allie busied herself with cueing up Coltrane on her iPod and lighting candles on the dresser. As he admired her, he spoke up once again. "I really do hope I'm not coming across as just a bush fetishist who doesn't care about the rest of you," he said.

Allie turned to him and smiled. "You're not, Scott, you're coming across as a bush fetishist who does care about me, and one who looks just as beautiful to me right now as I looked to you in the pool." They shared another laugh, and then she added, "But you're wearing too damn many clothes, if you ask me."

With that, she sauntered around the bed and took him in a hungry embrace which, after a scarcely-notable moment of awkwardness, he returned eagerly. The first kiss was a wonderfully uninhibited one, flavored with a knowing intimacy that could only come with the knowledge of what he had seen in the pool and all that she had told him on the matter. The muted surprise of what awaited them under one another's clothing was more than offset by the comfort and lack of self-consciousness they were both feeling. Scott explored every inch of her back with his fingers and made a few tentative strokes on the sides of her breasts, which soon had her itching for more. But for the first several minutes, she followed his lead. After all those months of no fun in the bedroom except by her own hand, his modest caresses were delightful and she welcomed the teasing hints of what was to come.

Scott was shy, Allie knew that; but she was determined to let him take the next step. She was not disappointed. It was only just after they had made their way to the edge of her bed and she straddled his lap with her arms still wrapped tight around him that he finally got to her breasts. Both of them at once, his touch light and reverent, and once again Allie remembered why she loved shy guys so much. The long-awaited sensation brought out a groan of pleasure that Allie hadn't even felt coming, and Scott looked delighted at her reaction.

Allie drew her right hand back around front and rubbed through his pants, and she felt for herself just how delighted he was. "Oh, that's lovely, Scott," she cooed, hoping he would return the favor. But he was too enamored with her breasts for the moment, so Allie opted not to wait. She undid his belt buckle and fumbled with the button until she had it out of the way. Scott wriggled a bit to help her pull his hard cock out through the too-small slit in his boxers, and in no time she had him in a firm, satisfying grip. The wriggling also jostled Allie's panties just enough for her to be aware of how damp they were, and how thirsty for his touch.

As if reading her mind – or maybe just following her lead – Scott finally slid his hand under her skirt. He rubbed her lightly, but hard enough to elicit her loudest moan yet. "God, that feels so good!" she encouraged him. "Don't stop!"

He didn't. But there were too many clothes in the way just yet. And so, while still voicing her breathless appreciation of his strokes, she set about unbuttoning his shirt. Before she could get it all the way off, Scott had her skirt unzipped and pushed well up her hips. In one remarkably graceful swoop, Allie pushed his shirt off and pushed Scott back on the bed. She stood up long enough to slide her skirt down and push her tights down after it, and Scott had one wonderful moment to admire her lacy panties and their wonderfully miserable failure to hide her burning bush before she leapt back atop him on the bed.

"God, that's beautiful," he said just before she kissed him again.

"And it's just waiting for you," she teased. Sitting back up, she pulled her sweater enticingly over her head. She thought of also doing away with her bra, but decided to leave that up to Scott.

But with her bush now mostly on display, Scott's attention was drawn downward. With Allie still sitting up, he now reached both thumbs carefully inside her panties and probed carefully through her abundant hair. Allie was already moaning again in anticipation before he found her clit. When he did find it, she let out a yelp of delight and leaned back on her hands, pushing upward against his touch.

"Oh Scott, yes! Yesssss! Ohhhhhhhhh..."

"Come for me, Allie, now!"

He didn't need to tell her twice. Allie lost herself in sensation as she humped away against his circling thumbs, and in scarcely a minute she was wailing in delight. Scott slowed his rubbing and withdrew his thumbs, and Allie collapsed atop him with a grateful kiss. "Thank you," she whispered huskily. "Now your turn!"

"I hope so," Scott said playfully.

Allie sat up again and slid off Scott, and from the end of the bed she pulled his pants off. Scott pushed his boxers down after them, and Allie pulled them off as well, depositing them on the floor alongside her own clothes. Breaking his gaze only long enough to collect the waiting condom from her dresser, she turned back to see him grinning ear to ear in admiration.

"I guess we know what you're waiting to see, now that you've felt it," Allie teased. She pushed her panties down, and stood back up to give Scott his first uninhibited look at her beautiful triangle. Now that he was nude, she could see what she had already expected: that he had rather less pubic hair than she did. That would have humiliated her once upon a time; now it delighted her. "Worth the wait, I hope?" she asked.

YDB95
YDB95
580 Followers