Allie Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how," Scott said. His erection, pointing straight at the ceiling, clearly agreed.

"It is for me too," Allie said with a grin. "But we do need to get this out of the way, don't we?" She reached back and made fast work of her bra, which now joined all their other clothes on the floor. Then she knelt back on the bed and rolled the condom on, drawing more grunts of approval from Scott as she did, before tossing the wrapper aside. "Such a bad girl, littering in my own room," she teased. "But what can you do to stop me?"

"Not much from here," Scott admitted, still shamelessly admiring her bush as Allie straddled him again. She took his cock in both hands, and her wet, hairy pussy devoured it effortlessly. "God, that feels so great!" he gasped.

"For me too," Allie whispered, already rocking gently back and forth. "Sooo good..."

Scott, pinned beneath her, thrust his hips upward again and again to the little extent that he could. "A man could get lost in all that hair," he teased between groans.

"Please do!" Allie whispered huskily.

Her rhythmic pushing grew faster as she savored the fullness. There were no more words for a while, but plenty of vocalization from them both as all else fell away. Allie knew when another orgasm was at hand, but opted not to say so. Much more fun to just yelp aloud in pleasure.

"So beautiful," Scott whispered.

"Felt beautiful too," Allie told him. "Now you." She squeezed him tightly inside and pushed down hard against him again. "For me. Come for me."

Slowly at first, she drew back on him, then pushed him all the way back in. "Ohhh, so good, Allie," he groaned.

"Like that, do you?" She picked up the pace. "Come on, baby, come for me. Do it!"

Allie was soon well on the way to yet another climax of her own when his responses grew throatier and louder. "OhmyGod..." He gritted his teeth, and Allie bore down harder and faster. Afterwards she was sure she'd felt it before she actually heard it: a rumble deep in his chest, growing into a sigh and a moan and finally a scream. Halfway through the scream, he sat up and threw his arms around Allie, and pulled her back down on top of him to savor the moment together.

When at last the wonderful moment subsided, they lay together silently for a few minutes. Allie clasped her legs tightly shut so he couldn't pull out if he wanted to, but Scott never tried. Neither one wanted to disturb the lovely sensation that prevailed as his cock finally softened as if melting in her warm embrace.

Scott opened his eyes and admired the candlelight dancing around the dark room. Allie opened hers just afterward to see him taking in the beautiful scene, and their eyes met.

"I'm so glad you agreed to come to the pool," he said with a sleepy grin.

"So glad you asked," Allie agreed. Giving him one last inner squeeze, she added, "Good thing I can't wear a bikini, huh?"