All Comments on 'Allison'

by Apisto42

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg

Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful, Just love mature cunt, fucking and sucking it, getting drunk on cunt nectar. The daughter should make a 3some now. The 3 of them fucklng and sucking each other into next week, over and over. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Oh so fucking hot! Please write a followup chapter that includes the daughter in a 3some!! That would be over the top!!

swfb70swfb70almost 8 years ago
3

how about chapter 2 having a 3some with Mother and daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Nothing better than older pussy married or not they make the biggest pigs because they're confident and are game for everything. My friend fucks a married 49 year old mother to another neighborhood kid. She can't get enough of his dick and he does it all to her . He is constantly fucking her ass which he is the only one to ever do it . The first time on her back as he told her he wanted to look in her as eyes as he fucked it also on her knees in front of a mirror as he power fuckes he ass he makes her look at her face . He gets on his knees and makes her rim his ass hole and lick his balls then when he cums it's always in her face and down her throat. Three of us showed up while she went on the bathroom walking out while we were there, she was mortified. He made her sit with us and explained that her fucks her as often as possible but it would be real bad if this got back to her kids or husband so everyone should never talk about this. He's trying to talk her into fucking the 4 guys at once but she's feels really bad that the friends know because of kids. It's gonna happen and she knows it to. Nobody wants problems for her family but she's some peice of ass. He took an audio recording of fucking her and listening to her moans and begging and praise of his dick was unreal. I'll let it out when these kids finally gangbang her.

fe11edger1fe11edger1almost 8 years ago
mature women are angels

Such a beautifully detailed celebration of the mature voluptuous woman we all dream of and some of us adore.

gotranegotranealmost 8 years ago
HOT,HOT, HOT!!!

Although I've already read the sequel, this one is still SMOKING on it's own! Allison seems to be ripe for some girl loving! Maybe Kara will "woman up", and give it to her! Just saying!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago

Reminds me very much of another story I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow...

..."pulled my 7 inch cock out"

No, it's really not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS MY NEXT DOOR WAS MILF, WAS BUILT LIKE THIS STORY, I AM ALSO WELL HUNG, I HAD TROUBLE WITH YOUNG GIRLS TAKING IT ALL. WHEN SHE TOOK IT ALL I WAS IN LOVE. IT IS A BUNCH OF BULL ALL WOMEN LIKE LONG DONGS. ANYWAY, I GIVE FIVE STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I had met some one like Allison when I was 20!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApisto42@Apisto42
If you liked my stories, thanks for reading. If you hated my stories, thanks for reading. I love getting feedback. Email or pm on the forum is fine. I might not check those accounts often, but eventually I do.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Allison Series Info