Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the pale green silk land on the end of the bed and a creak as she got on. "You can turn around now Tom, I'm lying down."

She was lying down, facing away from the light which illuminated her golden hair, her tanned shoulders, the shape of her back, the flare of her hips which my eyes followed up and over the skin tight white silk panties to see the shadow of the cleft of her ass. I was at her feet and the entire sight was truly magnificent. I had never been with anyone older then 25 at that point and compared to those girls, she was truly a woman. Hourglass shape, wide hips and curves, oh yes, her curves were wonderful.

I grabbed the bottle of oil and poured a small bit into my hands, rubbing them together and warming the oil. I started at her neck, her shoulders, and began working my way down her spine. I stopped when I got to her panties, got some more oil and then worked my way back up. Her breasts were squished against the bed and a generous portion of them were pushed out to the side. The next time I worked my thumbs down her spine and splayed by fingers wide over her rib cage, lightly massaging her entire back. It thrilled me when I brushed parts of her breasts.

I had been with several lovers by this point, but never someone like her. I felt all tingly and new. Like I was discovering women for the first time. She moaned this time when I got to her lower back and she sounded just like Kara, which sent an illicit thrill through me.

"Do my sides Tom when you go back to my neck this time."

I swallowed hard and put a little more oil on my hands. I began to work my way up her sides and she lifted up slightly. Now her breasts were hanging down and I rubbed up her side, and just letting my hands go I went down the side of her breasts, not even massaging, just oiling her skin lightly. Then back up and over her shoulders as she laid down again, this time with her head facing me.

"Oh my. Kara was right about you."

I followed her gaze and that was when I realized that the head and part of the shaft of my hard cock was sticking out of the bottom of my rugby shorts. I hadn't thought about that when I put them on that tonight, but rugby shorts are short. And being long and this hard, a good 3 inches were exposed! And that wasn't all, there was a single large drop of precum hanging on the end!

"It would be a shame to let that go to waste," Allison said and so fast that I couldn't have stopped her even if I hadn't been frozen in place like a rabbit before a fox, her hand reached out, her forefinger slipped underneath the drop and she collected it without even touching my cock. I watched in disbelief as she brought her finger to her lips, her tongue snaked out and licked it off and she smiled. Like a cat with fresh cream. "Delicious."

My hands were still on her shoulders, I hadn't moved a muscle since she had turned her head. It seemed like time stood still and she was the only object in the world that could move or speak. She reached her hand out again and this time she curled her fingers around my cock and pulled me closer to the bed. "Kara has told me a lot about you two over the years. How you've always treated her well. How you have explored with her and made her cum. I came home the other night and found clothes at the front door. I followed them down the hallway. I watched as you fucked my daughter. As you managed to slide this thick heavy cock inside her. I watched her cum from you doing that. I could tell that you weren't even all the way inside her."

She paused to take her eyes off my cock and look me in the eyes. "I thought you might want to fuck a woman who could handle this cock of yours. Fuck you like you need to be fucked. Not have to worry about being gentle."

I groaned as she started working the palm of her hand over the end of my dick in a swizzle motion. Smearing her palm and my dick in cum.

"Take off your shirt and lose the shorts Tom. Let me see all of you."

Finally. It took a direct order, but I was able to shake off my idiocy. I pulled my shirt up and over my head, then went to push my shorts down but she was still holding my dick. She laughed and said, "Fine, I'll let go, but you'd better put it back in reach."

I slide them off and stepped close to the bed. Her eyes started at my face and worked her way down my hairless muscled chest, my flat abs and back to my cock. She had wrapped her hand back around me and then her fingers slide down and to the side. Cupping my balls from underneath, hefting them like you would a ball of marbles. Rolling them in her hand. "Very nice Tom. Now, get on the bed and massage my front."

Allison let go of my cock and rolled onto her back. Her breasts were heavy and large and fell some to the sides, but they were glorious. I straddled her waist, my cock rubbing against her stomach as I massaged her shoulders, the top of her pecs and then her breasts. Heavy and firm, I lightly massaged them, rubbing her nipples with the palm of my hand.

"Allison, you are amazing. Your breasts are fabulous."

"Not like Kara's are they? Do you like them?"

"I love them. I have never held a pair of breasts like these before."

"Suck me like you did Kara, I want to feel you mouth on me."

I scooted down her body and she gasped as she felt my cock pass over her tummy, her abdomen, her pussy. I lowered my head and holding her breasts up and together I started to suck first one and then other nipple. Sucking her aureole into my mouth. Feeling how hard her nipples were with my tongue.

Allison ran her fingers through my hair. Moving me from one to the other when she wanted to. Then she pushed my head lower. "Do it. Let me feel what Kara felt the other night. She's been telling me about it for years."

I kissed my way down her stomach, over the curve of her hip, hearing her sharp intake of breath when I hit a sensitive spot which I kissed away with wet kisses and flicks of my tongue. I pulled her panties down and she raised her hips to let me take them off. I slid them down her legs and left them there because I was watching her pull her thighs back and out. She was waxed smooth. Nothing to hide her large lips. Her inner lips were already engorged and as she drew her legs back, they poked out as her outer lips opened. I bent my head and covered her whole pussy with my mouth. I loved taking her lips one at time and sucking on it. Massaging it with my tongue before switching to the other.

Her hands were back on my head, curled in my hair. I dipped my tongue between her lips and tasted her for the first time. Sweet, salty, and thick, this is what the nectar of the gods must taste like. I drove my tongue in deeper, seeing how far I could go, licking the inside of her pussy. She pulled just slightly and I moved up to her clit. Whereas Kara had a tiny little clit, Allison's was large and I could suck on it. Flicking it with my tongue, rubbing it on one side and then the other. She came hard, pulling me deeper into her, wrapping her thighs around my head, squeezing me. Thankfully I could still breathe through my nose or she might have suffocated me! I loved the way her thighs crushed my head though. I could feel her whole body shaking with her orgasm.

"Fuck Tom, that was fabulous. I see why Kara has kept coming back to you all this time."

"You were delicious Allison," I said as I slowly went back to licking her pussy. Just soft lingering licks with my whole tongue and every time I touched her clit she jerked and moaned.

"Come up here Tom and kiss me."

I moved up her body, pausing only to suck on one of her nipples on my way up. I loved her body. So soft and curvy and womanly. I leaned in to kiss her, our first kiss, which was funny since I had already had my tongue inside her. She didn't mind at all that I was coated in her juices and I savored the feel of her tongue playing with mine. Suddenly she put her arms around me and rolled us over. It was amazing to be underneath her. Her pendulous breasts were swaying in my face. Her blonde hair framing her face and touching the top of her breasts. Her thighs on top of mine.

She started sliding her smooth wet pussy up and down along my cock. "I hope you enjoy this, I know I'm going to," and with that she plunged down onto my cock. Hot, wet, and perfectly wrapped around my cock. She sank down to the hilt in that one motion. "Oh fuck yes," I said, "So good."

"Yes, how's my pussy feel Tom? I know you were being gentle with Kara, but how does it feel to have my pussy all around your thick cock?"

"It's the best Allison, the best ever."

She started riding me then, Not slow, not fast, just a nice steady fucking. Every once in a while she'd stop and just rock back and forth. Leaning over to put her nipples in my mouth, then leaning back to let me see her in all her glory. Her breasts swaying with the motion, I could see her stomach get taut and the curves led my eyes down to her waxed pussy clutching my cock. I couldn't take it. Seeing her like that, all the build up, the perfect fit of her pussy and my cock. I thrust upwards and came, shooting my cum deep inside her. Crying out how fucking good it was.

She reached back and played with my balls as I came. Riding out my thrusts. Then slowly she went back to fucking me, coming almost all the way off and then plunging back down.

"Damn, it's been a long time since I had a 20 year old inside me. I love it that you stay hard after you cum. Hold on baby, I'm getting the fuck of my life now."

She found the speed that worked for her and started fucking the life out of me. Now that I had cum once I could just lay back and enjoy it. Playing with her tits, her nipples, reaching around to hold her ass, her hips. I loved everything about her body. I reached down and started playing with her clit while she was riding. It sent her over the edge. I watched her throw her head back, arch her back, thrusting her breasts out before coming to rest laying back on my legs. She was amazingly flexible. Such an incredible sight to see my cock in her at that angle.

Allison pulled her legs out from under her and told me, "Get off the bed Tom and come to the end of it."

I had no idea what she wanted, but I did as she told me to. She had her head hanging backwards off the end of the bed and she motioned me to come close. I stepped up to her and she whispered, "After a fucking like that, you deserve this."

She sucked in the end of my cock, licking herself and my cum off. Then she reached back and grabbed my ass, pulling me deeper into her mouth. I realized from this angle that she could take me straight down her throat. And that's just what she did. I could feel her tongue on my shaft as I slide deeper into her mouth, then tight into her throat. She pushed me back and forth and then I took over, fucking her mouth like she had just fucked me.

I reached over and played with her nipples, lightly pinching them and feeling her moan, I pinched them harder. She reached one hand down to her clit and the other she kept a hold of my ass with. It was fucking incredible and the sight and sound of our activity sent my brain in to overload. Before I knew it I was blasting her throat with my cum. I could see her swallowing as fast as she could and still some leaked out around her lips.

When I was done coming she pulled me out of her mouth and then used my cock to push the cum that had dripped out back in. It was an incredibly erotic sight to watch her suck softly on the end of my cock.

"Absolutely delicious Tom. I know Kara never did that for you."

I leaned down and kissed her. "You're incredible Allison, you blew my mind."

Laughing she said, "And your cock too!"

12