All Comments on 'Allison and I at A House Party'

by wherethewind

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
been there done that

even go a gift once the doc cured

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Glad I'm not married to this whore

You can have her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's a blast, isn't it?

We have been to house parties where my wife has been extremely active with a variety of men too. Of course, I always get to have her first and last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Glad I'm not married to this whore

If she's a whore,. what does that make him? What, it's okay for him to fuck around but not her? The story starts with stating they are swingers, which means BOTH of them a fucking others, not just her.

<P>

There’s been a lot of discussion on this site regarding what some commenters have posted on Loving Wives stories. Generally, I’ve taken the stance that each person should comment on a story and let others have their opinion, pro or con. Those who slam the story, even when it’s over the top, generally stick to commenting on the story. Those who slam others with terms such as “hater” or “troll” tend to be pro the story. You can reply to what someone else has said without slamming them. I commented on why I disagreed with this person, but not their right to have such an opinion.

<P>

However, comments such as this one are admittedly troublesome with that stance. The comments pretty much boil down to slamming the story for being cliché, but the comments themselves are cliché. This one is an example of the “husband fucking is good but wife fucking is bad” cliché slam.

<P>

Personally, I start all stories at 3. A story has to earn a higher rating. If I feel the story is written by rote, that is the same-old, same-old, I’ll deduct points. This story was not written by rote, so, yeah, I’ll raise the rating a bit. (It’s damned hard to get a 5. Superlatives should be given sparingly.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yikes

I wouldn't fuck this slut with someone else's dick, yuck, this is like dog's in a ally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Green eyes or impotence

The were a few errors in the grammer but the action was awesome and very enjoyable to me !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another poor day for reading anything decent in loving wives

Given the titles, description and tags for today's stories it's another good day for the cuckold lovers but for the rest of us that don't get turned on by cuckold stories it's normal fare. I read where the good stories are going to be hidden in the different categories so loving wives can truly belong to the cuckolds. What a poor excuse of a site that doesn't have the balls to divide loving wives into categories, ie. cheating wives(unfaithful to your partner and the consequences ), Cuckold-(female holds sexual power in relationship) Wife Lovers-(slut wives, hot and horny wives, wife swapping) These are distinctive categories that would more clearly identify what the story is about. What's so difficult about that? The cuckolds want the cheating wives stories thrown out of loving wives since they believe this category is strictly for the cuckolds and it seems the owners of the site agree. Well, I for one, am moving my stories to another site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
only on this

site do the sickos talk like their real people.ugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unfortunately the moderators are letting only the wimp/cuck/slut shit stay in this category.

Too bad!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
Shoot the messenger

These self-styled "critics"--almost always anonymous--have no concept or appreciation of what constitutes good pornography.

Their ignorance and bigotry is only exceeded by their conceited notions of what constitutes good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh My!

Little Billie Smyth has his panties in a knot, sorry little dude but this is bad fetish, cockold and bi or gay, not good writing and not erotic unless you are a serious pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yeah Willie

Frontline needs help sucking the cum out of Cuckerotica Leader Lauren.

Go lend him your lips you faggy cocksucker.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

All of this is why any author who cares about this category ought to just turn off anonymous comments. It takes away the soap box of the petty little anonymous trolls.

Fun story, and exactly what this category needs more of, both because it's fun and because it pisses off the anons, and anything that does that is good in my book.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001almost 10 years ago
Woop, here it tis

Karen,

These stories while fiction are not that great that you should be putting down others. Write about the story, Karen. If the story is good or great in your opinion, then comment on the story and convince us that it is a great story, but not you, just like a left winged liberal, attack the person who disagrees with you. Weather it be Anno or someone by name, at least give them the same consideration that you expect from them. I too am disappointed in the direction this section has gone, most of the good writers have left it. Can anyone tell me, what section they are writing under? SS06, Ohio, radk and others have left us. Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
****

The only problem I have with this story is that it's in the wrong category. "Group sex" would be more appropriate. But I understand that it's more fun to post in LW because of the idiotic comments from the He-Man Woman Haters Club -- and they certainly didn't disappoint with this story.

As for the story itself, there was plenty of action -- almost too much action to be believable, really. But in the realm of fantasy, it works just fine. My advice to the author is: don't rush through the sex scenes. Take the time to describe the action, the feelings of the characters, etc., and let us know a little more about them so that we can connect with them as people instead of merely sexual objects. I really enjoyed your first story, and I enjoyed this one as well, but you have the potential to be even better, IMHO. Keep it up.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
P.S.

One more piece of advice: don't describe the physical traits of your characters in one paragraph, like you're reeling off the stats of an all-pro tackle. Instead, integrate those traits into your narrative. For example: "She held her firm, round ass high in the air, and he grabbed her autumn hair and jerked her head back...", etc..

And please don't use measurements to describe those traits. This site is littered with bra sizes and dick measurements (always 8" or more), and it gets tiresome to read it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another good adventure

But when is cuckold going to start cleaning cock and pussy. I think he would enjoy it. Also is she going to agree to DP? I would have rated both your story's with 4's, but the rating thing is messed up. I also normally comment with my user name, but that is screwed up as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That's why you go to house parties. I watched as my 46 year old wife was taken by 3 guys, her legs wide open, she was willing, so was I, one after the other they fucked her. One was an older guy, he asked would I come back to a room with his wife. I went with him, his was in her late 60s, he said to her,on the bed, on your knees, suck him. She did, she got me hard enough, I got behind her and pushed into her not so wet pussy, she wasn't a great fuck until her husband said ask him, silence, ask him and she said please fuck me in my bottom, he said again, please fuck my ass. He said she really is a slut when you fuck her ass, I don't get hard enough anymore. So I pulled back, positioned my cock and slid into her ass. The difference between her ass and pussy was day and night, tight, gripping, pushing back onto my cock until my cock pulsed and my cum shot deep inside her quivering hole. House parties are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
should be in gay male

The husband is a fag

Mordant96Mordant96about 7 years ago
Pay attention to English grammar

The title of your story should be "Allison and Me at a House Party".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

How about when you see a friends mom naked in front group of young guys.she had very large tits and dark brown nipples that were huge plus hairy cunt where the cunt hair went up to here ass to her belly button.her ass and legs were plump once she in to the living room she layed on her back told us guys if you want to fuck me go ahead.there was 6 of us so all got naked then i said to the guys lets fuck her like we did the other.told her are ready and thats when i said we are going to fuck you good and then i said to one guy get on your back then told get on top of him.which she did then there another 2 shoved their cocks in her cunt too.she screamed fuck your cocks ripping me apart then i got in there shoved my cock up her ass.we made sure we gang fucked her real good.iask her are you fixed and she said no i pulled out of ass and shoved my cock in her cunt too.now she had 4 of in her cunt being full now.she was screaming out loud saying your ripping me apart and that made the first to cum in her cunt.i pulled out and the other guys came in her too.we saw are cum leak out of her and i said to her hope you wanted to be pregnant.she said this wasn't to this way so i said i made sure i came in you first so could give a kid.she said you guys wore out my cunt with those cocks in there.one said we just began so we fucked her till we couldn't go anymore.when we left she covered in bite marks on her neck tits plus covered in sperm on her face in her hair.couple weeks later stopped by to see her and she looked at me said well you guys did it.i am knocked up and i said we all had fun gangbang you and i told her hope it is my kid.i looked at her walked up gave her a kiss and said reason why i am here is to fuck you.that is when she said go to hell after what you guys did to me.just looked at her grabbed her ripped her dress found she was naked pushed down on the couch jumped on top of her rammed my cock in her cunt and fucked her good unloaded in her cunt.i told her your my sperm bank that anytime i come isto make deposit in you.now i go over every day fuck her plus end up moving in togther.

bobryan51264bobryan51264over 1 year ago

He's a very lucky man the only part I didn't like is she had two boyfriends on her own just personal thing I don't feel this is something you do by yourself I just feel like this is something you are supposed to do together . I am well aware of the fact everybody is got a different kenk that just not mine

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Dude, this was 8 years ago! Where's the "Next time"?!

Bring us the sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous