Ally and her Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra served the plates, leaned over and clamped a hand on Ally's mouth. "Stop talking. Just sit there and glow at us. You are such a showoff. Right in front of your sister, you get your cherry popped and have a screaming orgasm too."

Both of us were kissing and squeezing the happy girl turned into woman. Then she was crying and crawling into Sandra's lap and saying, "Oh, sis, he's too damn nice for us. What are we going to do?"

I pulled her upright. "Eat. We are going out after lunch for some shopping and some fun. My treat. No one is allowed to talk about the future."

Willie woke up and got his lunch too. Sandra gave us a scowl and said, "No extra feeding today," then broke into a smile and pulled our hair. I got to wear the Willie carrier and be a pretend dad. He gurgled and I felt good. Why didn't I feel trapped anymore? Two great looking women at my side and a baby onboard. Too, too domestic. Ally and Sandy kept glancing at me sidewise, as though they feared I would take the baby and run.

We went in Sandra's unreliable car because the back seat Willie carrier was already there. I sat in the back and played with him. He looked at me and said, "Da," encouragingly.

"Other than money in your bank account, what do you need most?"

Silence and then a babble of suggestions, not very coherent. I said to myself, clothes, a good microwave, a new apartment, a better car, a guy who cares about them, more loving...

I made a straight line for the appliances in the big box store. I stopped in front of a high end microwave, put my arm around their shoulders and said, "Willie wants a new microwave."

They shrieked and cried, "Yes!" I got a receipt from the salesman and said we would come by the back to pick it up later.

The next stop was a nice looking clothes store. I put $500 cash from my wallet into Sandra's hand and said, "When all of this is spent on new outfits, come and find Willie and me in the coffee shop over there."

An hour later, trunk stuffed, we were driving into my friend Al's used car place. I introduced everyone. Willie clutched Al's finger and said, "Da," proving he wasn't picking favorites.

I said, "Al, this piece of junk is tired. Sandra needs something with low miles, reliable, good mileage and some sex appeal."

Al looked at Sandra, who was a bit dazed, and led us over to a row of recent sedans. "These have come off leases. They have been well cared for and any of them would run well for you and the baby and Ally."

Sandra walked up and down and stopped by the one with alloy wheels and crimson paint job. I took Al to the side and said, "My nickel but set it up for her to register. Can we drive away in it?"

Al went to see if the back room guy could manage that and I tickled Willie and made daddylike sounds. He reached for his mom, who took him from me and said, "You are not getting that car for me, are you?"

"I'd like to, but Al's checking. Don't get your hopes up yet."

Al motioned to Sandra from the showroom and I got Willie back. Ten minutes later, she came running out, "It's mine, it's mine." I got a crushing hug and killer kiss. "We can drive it away. Let's move the stuff. He said I can bring the pink slip for the old car tomorrow." Ally was hanging on me, whispering, "You are so so bad. Just wait until we get you home."

Sandra wanted to drive but Willie wanted food, so she sat in the back. Willie was very noisy getting his milk. I insisted Ally should drive. She looked at me, a scared look in her eyes. "Put on your seatbelt and just drive. It doesn't bite." Everyone laughed and Willie gurgled and said "Da" again.

The new microwave sat on the counter and actually worked the first time it was plugged in. More kisses. Sandy warmed up soup and we sat in the front room, slurping away. "Do I get to see the new clothes?"

With an attempt at a sultry look, Ally said, "Do we do the underwear first or last?"

Sandra said, "I'm going to beat you if you are slutty, sis."

Ally scurried into her bedroom and came back in pale green lace that showed off her remarkable body. She had a brush in hand and headed for Sandra, but diverted to my lap. "Please brush my hair. That way, Sandra won't be able to use it on my bottom." She grinned and I brushed. Sandra played with Willie and made threatening noises.

Ally said, "Ok, sis, your turn." She turned to kiss me and my hand accidentally found the lace covered breast. "The lace feels nice."

"Only the lace?" She smiled down at me, the brushed hair framing her lovely face with the frown lines from last night missing.

"Well, to be correct, the boob's not much, but..."

Her slap was sharp and loud. She flinched and said, "Oh, that was supposed to be really light. I'm sorry. You shouldn't insult my boobs, they are important."

Sandra was on my other knee, with matching lace in pink. She ran her hands over her milk filled breasts. "Yes, boobs are important, ask Willie." I kissed back and forth on the impressive chests and said, "This is very nice. We are going to have fun wrestling around as I try to take them off. But let me see the rest."

They sat me on Sandra's bed and behaved like models as best they could. Good looking clothes on good looking curvy bodies. Firm, high tits and muscular ass.

I had an inspiration. "We are going to my place for a walk in the park, a nice dinner made by me, and maybe a sleep over. Bring Willie's stuff."

Sandra leaned over between my legs, her tits spilling out of another lacy bra. "You don't want us to bring our stuff..."

Ally climbed on the bed behind me and pressed naked tits against my back. "Yes, you are sure we don't need stuff with us?"

I rolled us all over on the bed and tickled my way to submission. "You two are an awful lot of fun. This is a very unusual date."

They chorused back at me, "Unusual date." Willie crawled to the doorway and stood up, saying "Da."

"OMG," Sandra screamed, "he's walking."

Well, not quite. I moved to the floor in front of him and held out my arms. Three complete steps and he was there. Great progress. We would have to work on the vocabulary a bit.

Willie got tossed among the three of us, everyone on the floor. I said, "Willie wants his walk in the park, we better get going. We can take Al the pink slip on the way."

Sandra looked very classy in one of her new casual outfits, driving her new used car. She was glowing, in fact. I sat in the passenger's seat, keeping my mouth shut. Ally was hopping and squirming around in the back with Willie.

My fourplex was across from a sizable city park. We took stuff, as the girls defined stuff, upstairs to my unit. There is a generous front room with a view of the park, and two bedrooms, one of which is my office. I had shopped for dinner on the way, and had my own bag of stuff.

Ally wanted to be the baby carrier this time. She grinned at us, "I haven't been pulling my weight today." When we got to the swing, she sat and I carefully swung them. Willie was entranced, waving his arms and making baby noises. Sandra stood next to me, her arm around my waist.

"How come we are getting the nice treatment?"

I kissed the side of her head. "Because you are tough, and making it on your own."

She turned into my arms, kissed me lightly, and said, "That's it? Not my perfect body, my charming conversation, my devotion to Willie?"

"All of those too. Let's do a circuit of the park and go back for tea."

Willie seemed to like my rug, crawling around in the sun after visiting Sandra for a snack. I excused myself to the kitchen to worry about dinner things. When I glanced through the doorway a few minutes later, all three bodies were sleeping.

I went back to preparing the pork loin roast with vegetables. It would go in the oven at five. I had some fresh cauliflower, but decided that was too chancy with these guests and went for green beans with corn cut off the cob. There was even a nice bottle of Pinot Noir that might be wasted on my guests, but I was opening it anyway.

The shadows were long when a face appeared in the doorway. "I've never seen a man cook before. You are full of surprises."

"Come here and give me a hug." She was only two inches shorter than me in her bare feet. I loved that full body hug. "Hmmm. When do I wake up from this dream? I like your apartment. Willie is in 7th heaven stretched out on that carpet in the sun."

"I have an idea about your living conditions, but first I have to clean up and fix cocktails. Dinner will be at six-thirty, drinks at five-thirty."

Sandra noticed the kitchen table with a nice cloth on it, and set with my grandmother's silver and realized she and Ally needed to dress for dinner. "You bought us clothes so we could dress up for dinner?"

I rubbed her front and she was wet. "I know. The boobs are ready, even if Willie isn't. Do you want another sample?" She put her head down on my chest and hummed. I was rocking us when another body showed up wanting a hug and a kiss.

"I owe him more than you do, sis. He fixed me up. He launched my real sex life. He made me a woman. I'm filing a claim, a small claim, on him."

A howl from the other room announced Willie's need for his mommy. I headed for the shower.

When I finished, I discovered that the quilt on my big bed had been carefully removed and folded. Three bodies, all in their underwear, were occupying the bed. The smallest one was having another noisy meal.

I was examined and critiqued. "Where are your Calvin's?"

Dancing eyes suggested playtime. I begged off, saying there was a nice dinner coming, but only if the cook finished his duties.

"We are having regular cocktails tonight. No fruity messes. What would you like?"

Ally asked, "You mean like martinis? I've never had a martini. Can I have a martini?" She glanced at Sandy for approval. Sandra nodded and asked, "Do you make a real old fashioned?"

I smiled and said, "I thought you would never ask. Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres will be served in the parlor in ten minutes."

Sandra said, "Make that fifteen. I have to finish Willie and we have to get dressed."

The roast was coming along nicely, the salad was cooling in the fridge, and the vegetables could start in a little while. I opened the wine to breathe and found my antique cocktail tray and glasses. Some nuts were in a little dish.

Even Willie looked good. He had a fresh striped jumper on and wool booties. He was tottering back and forth between Ally and Sandra, who were visions of femininity. I suggested a toast, "Here's to my new friends and their bright futures."

The cocktail alcohol went to the brains of my beauties very fast. Faster than the beer they were used to. I cut off the supply with a half size refill. Ally was babbling again, and Sandra was joining in. I disappeared for final kitchen duty and announced that dinner was served.

I don't have one of those chef hats, but the guests were impressed anyway. The roast was done to perfection and the wine was excellent. The dinner plates cleared rapidly and I passed around seconds.

In a fake whisper, Ally said, "I think we have to kidnap him. We have to keep this going. Will he be satisfied with two bodies?"

Sandra didn't say anything, but kissed the back of my hand very tenderly. Her eyes were wet.

Ally said, "You have to leave the kitchen now. My turn to cleanup. Dessert later."

I sat at the end of the sofa, with Sandy stretched out and head in my lap. Willie was crawling on her and me and now said, "Ma."

I said in a very casual voice, "I rented the unit below this one last month when the tenant left because I thought it would be useful for my consulting business. But I don't need it yet and you and Ally and Willie are welcome to stay there while we figure out a better arrangement. I want to help you get out of that dump in the north end of town."

Her hand came up to wipe away a tear, but I held it and grabbed a tissue from the end table. Ally came in from the kitchen and said, "What did you do to make her cry now?"

Willie had wiggled between me and the end of the sofa and gone to sleep, so I couldn't move. But I motioned to Ally to lift Sandy's legs and sit on the sofa under them. I took her hand and squeezed.

"He wants us to live here, downstairs."

Ally leaned back with eyes closed, taking that in. After a minute, she said, "Are we going to do that? It would be nice."

"I don't know whether to be grateful or suspicious. We hardly know him. Maybe this is a terrible trap."

"Maybe. We could sit on him and threaten to cut off his balls if he doesn't tell the truth."

"He's tall, dark and handsome, and we are both in love with him. I think he could do anything he wanted with us."

"Probably." She sucked on my finger and bit the end of it, gently. "Could we see the downstairs sometime?

I said, "There's no furniture, but we could take Willie and the dessert and sit on the floor and talk."

We did that. Willie was assigned to me and didn't even wake up. I gave the keys to Sandra and followed them in. We sat against the wall and watched the stars come out. Ally had brought two candles. It was empty but strangely cozy. They put their bowls to one side and lay down on opposite sides of me, heads next to each other across my thighs.

Ally said, "You have to tell us what you do for a living, and what is the real reason you are being so nice."

"I am a consultant on computer networks, and I have some patents on network design and devices. I don't have to worry about money."

"And?"

"I'm not sure about the real reason for wanting to help you. My wife died in an accident five years ago. I worked very hard after that, trying to put our love behind me. You can't, but I tried. The more success and the more money I made in networks, the lonelier I felt. So when I met Sandra just by accident, I took a chance and asked her for a date. She surprised me by saying yes. I think you know the rest."

"What about me?"

"What about you. You are smart, hard working, athletic, sexy, fun to be around. How could a guy be so lucky as to know both of you at once? And have Willie in my arms as a bonus."

Sandra said, "Can we go upstairs and go to bed now?"

"Will we be sorry in the morning?"

Sandra was on her feet, helping Ally up and taking Willie from me. "That's a pretty corny line, we better see how we feel in the morning."

My inquisition was over. It sounded like we had a deal. I was tired. It would be good to sleep on it.

When I came back from the bathroom, where Sandra still was, Ally said, "I told my sister I would be her slave for a month if she let me sleep with you and she said ok. But only naked people are allowed in here. Lose the shorts and get next to me."

Sandra came in, showing off her new nightie that came about two inches below her crotch. Ally told her it was x rated and had to go. Willie was out of it in his portable bed on the floor in the next room. Sandra killed the light and snuggled with me.

Ally asked, "What about sex? Don't we have to come across?"

"Maybe, but I'm very sleepy. You can hit on him if you want. He can hit on us if he wants."

The sun in my face woke me. Warm bodies were gone. I stretched and thought about how nice the night was with others in the bed. I pulled on shorts and found them in the kitchen. Willie was getting solid food for breakfast. Not very solid but that's what they call it. Ally was at the stove working on eggs.

I walked over and hugged her shoulder. "Are you sorry?"

She turned around and hugged me back. She smiled at Sandy and said, "I'm sorry I didn't get any loving last night." Her lips were warm and soft. She whispered, "Maybe we should go back to bed and try waking up again."

Sandy frowned and said, "Jeff, forgive my sister for her slutty ways. Come and give me a kiss too."

My phone chimed. It was Malcolm. I walked down the hall to answer it in my office. "Hi. How did it go?"

"Jeff! You've worked a miracle. The ops people are cheering. You should see the stats. Response time cut in half. Visit dwell times doubled. This is worth millions to us. Why couldn't Zena have seen the little code issue you fixed?"

"Mal, these big networking companies get overextended. Software folks don't talk to hardware folks. Support people don't do their job. I'm glad I saw the problem and could fix it."

"Jeff, we are going to need your help on traffic analysis for the server relocation program. Can I count on you?"

"I'm not going anywhere soon. When you are ready, give me an access key and I'll download the data I need."

"Fine. Send me a bill for this latest success. Don't be stingy for yourself."

When I got back to the kitchen, Ally said my plate was in the oven and asked, "What was that?"

"A happy client. I just made a hundred thousand."

Wide eyes looked at me as I sat down.

"Sis, why does a guy like this keep us around?"

I took Willie from his mom and snuggled him under my arm. I stared at Ally. "Ask me that again and I will put you over my knee and make your delicious behind very red. Of course, if you don't want to be here, there's a front door..."

"Oh god, me and my big mouth. Please, please, I promise no more smartass remarks." There were tears in her eyes.

Willie gurgled and made a loud pooping sound. I said, standing up, "You see, even Willie doesn't like your talk."

Sandra tried to take him, but I said it was my turn for cleanup duty. In the bathroom, I wiped his smelly bottom and put him under the tub faucet for a wash. Sandra leaned over me, her tits rubbing my shoulder, and wrapped him in a towel.

"You are so tender with him. He is already different with a man around. They need that horrible male presence." Her lips were on mine, tasting the male presence. Willie was naked on the bed with us, waiting for a new diaper. He flipped over easily, crawling to a waiting boob for a good suck, but got pinned and put down for a nap in the other room.

Sandra said to Ally, "We need to go to the other place to get stuff. You need to hit the books, not Jeff. There are tests next week."

I transferred my attention to the smaller but firmer tits. Ally got aroused easily. The nipples were stiff as boards. My fingers found a very wet entrance and helped themselves without asking.

Sandra noticed and pulled Ally down for a hot kiss. The taut body stiffened and came, just like that.

She forced Ally down over her lap and mine. The beautiful rump was asking for attention. Older sister's hand rubbed back and forth and slapped hard. New boyfriend's hand rubbed back and forth and slapped hard.

"Owww. That's not fair, both of you at once."

She didn't try to move and we continued, soft and then hard. Pink turning to red.

"I know I deserve to be punished, but that hurts!"

Sandra eased Ally on top of her, massaging the hot skin. She motioned me into position and smiled. I didn't waste any time. The warm wet sheath welcomed me with a squeeze and a moan. I worked back and forth.

"Tell me you are sorry."

Sandra laughed. Ally moaned, "Oh, am I going to be tortured with that all the time?"

"Tell me you are sorry." I drove fully into her and stopped. Sandra leaned forward and kissed.

Ally jerked herself forward and flipped over. "Yes, I'm sorry for being a badass teenager, but please, please don't stop loving me. Her hand was on my slippery cock, guiding it back where it belonged. I went lazily to work.

"You've already come once. I don't have to do more, do I?"

She screamed, "Finish me, brute. Awful big cocked bastard." I resumed hard strokes and she smiled up at us. "That's better." I got there myself and she shook under me as I filled her. Sandy pushed us on our sides and peppered us with kisses.

She said in a low, husky voice. "We can't even think about it, but that was such nice loving. I was imagining Jeff sending his sperm after your egg, Ally. You would make a good mom."