Ally and her Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of the way and they cried on each other and kissed.

I stood in the shower and thought about another pregnancy. This one from me. Sandra was right, Ally the young tigress needed a degree more than a baby. But the feeling was good. My other voice said I was a fool for thinking I could make a family out of two different women and a one year old.

I helped them into the shower, still hugging, as I got out. Sandra needed me, too. I had some important client business this morning, so that would have to wait.

I was shaving in front of the mirror when two warm, pink fronts appeared next to me.

Ally said, "Sandra agrees with me that you have completely seduced us. We don't even care about your money. It's the rest we want. Especially if you pay all that attention to Willie."

Sandra handed me some lotion with a prescription label on it and pointed to her nipples. Ally said, "I usually do it. Has something in it to keep her nipples soft and flexible." She elbowed me, "the kind you and Willie love to suck."

I was rubbing the lotion into Sandra's front. She had her eyes closed. I was getting very hard very fast. I maneuvered behind her and my erection found her ass crack. She pushed back at me. Ally noticed and came to help. In seconds, my hands were still on Sandy's tits, but my cock was fully buried in another hot, wet cunt.

Ally said, "I'm going to take care of Willie. You two have fun and don't hurry."

I leaned my head on Sandra's back and didn't hurry. The cunt squeezed me and summoned me to my male duties. She moaned and cried for me to do that, more, more, more. I was pinching the nipples now, and biting the back of her neck.

"Oh, you've got me, Jeff." Her shaking orgasm told my balls there was another need, and I responded with a hot gush into her. She turned around and we hugged.

"You've made another terrible mess in me. We have to go in the shower again or I'll be dripping all morning."

Sandra was working her big boobs into a new bra when Ally said, "There's nothing prettier than a freshly fucked nursing mom!"

Sandra tried to look outraged but Ally and I were laughing hard.

I kissed her gently on the cheek and said, "She's right, you know."

"Go away and leave me. You two are bad." The smile was total. She put on a yellow flowered dress and looked lovelier.

"I've got some important client work for a couple of hours. I'll watch Willie and you can go to the other apartment and organize stuff and bring back the light boxes. After lunch, I will be the mule."

I arranged a pad and blankets for Willie, but kept him on my lap in front of the big screen on my computer. I was exercising the model I might use with Malcolm's server data. The last run, from another client, popped up. Willie thought the bright colors and blinking nodes were exciting. He clapped his hands and said, "Da," repeatedly. I whispered in his ear, "Can you say 'Ca' for computer, little one. Ca, Ca, Ca." He looked up at me and tried "Ca?"

"Yes. Yes, that's good, Willie, very good." He waved his arms some more and tried "Ca" again. I patted him on the back and made approving noises. I went to put him down, but he stood, holding on to the chair, and said, loudly, "Ca!"

His reward for a new word was to be back in my lap. I hugged him and tickled him and resumed work. I had a file of Malcolm's current network configuration and loaded that into the model. I tried a couple of test tweaks, changing fiber bandwidth on a main link, and router capacity on another. In less than a minute, it returned a revised throughput table that was right on the mark. Willie had toppled over into a nap and I was still staring at the tube when two women entered, arms full of clothes.

"Hmmm. This is very suspicious. Willie is asleep in his lap and he is staring at colored dots."

Ally knelt by my side. "Sometime, will you explain that to me?"

I tousled her hair and pulled her in. "It's a model of a computer network. I studied hard in college, and build them for pay, which is good. You could do worse than major in math or computer science."

Sandra was rubbing my neck. "Does hanging out with you mean help with our courses? I didn't get to finish because of that rat who knocked me up and took off. Maybe I could go back?"

I swiveled the chair around and stood up with Willie, who opened his eyes sleepily. "Let's go have a conference on the bed."

The sun was still on the bed and the room was warm. I was back to having a warm body on each side of me. Willie was on top.

"I know you two like being around me. Well, I like being around you. Helps me think. At least it does when I'm not after your bodies."

Ally asked, "What are we talking about this morning?" Her hand was trying to tickle my ribs. I took it and licked it and put a finger in my mouth. "Stop," she whispered, "you are not supposed to be turning me on while we are talking."

I folded the hand around her boob and smiled. "Yes, we do have to talk. I had an idea about downstairs. There's not much salvage on the things in your apartment. They could all go on the curb, as far as I am concerned. So I was thinking about taking you shopping for furniture for the downstairs apartment. But then I asked myself what about Willie. If you two go to school full time, then he needs to be with me when you are gone and I need to be near the computer. He learned a new word this morning, "Ca," for computer. Looks like a born computer scientist to me. Then I said to myself, if Willie is up here, and I'm chasing you into my bed as often as I can, why don't we just share this apartment until you get tired of me? We can set the downstairs up with mats and stuff for working out, and tables for study hall."

They were lying on my chest, nodding heads and biting me here and there.

"I know I shouldn't be putting words in your gorgeous mouths, but does that sound reasonable to you?"

"Typical alpha male." "He's smart but arrogant." "What does he mean, 'when we get tired of him?' "

Both males were getting kisses and tickles. We squirmed. Willie said, "Ca."

"After lunch, can we go look at workout equipment?"

"Just for that," her sister said, "you get to make lunch. What about tuna melts all around?"

Ally marched to the kitchen without complaint. Willie crawled toward Sandra, making feeding noises. She pulled her top off and undid the cup of her bra.

She leaned over for a kiss. "You are really going to have us just land on you? Wrecking your orderly life? Does access to unlimited pussy offset a couple of neurotic, completely broke females with issues?"

I got the two of them settled half across me. I licked her ear and said, "Yes, to all of the above. I know it's pretty crazy, but I've never felt this romantic in my life. When I fell in love with Anne, it was the real thing, but this is different somehow. Livelier, edgy, full of possibilities."

"I don't understand you at all, but if I can make you happy, that will be something I can treasure. I've never had a guy treat me the way you do. I want to give back. Is that ok?"

Ally came with a tray of tuna and other goodies as I said, "Very ok."

The younger sister said, "What very ok?"

"I told him we would work at making this a two-way relationship."

"Hmmm. I'm not used to you making so much sense. He's already got you halfway straightened out."

"If you are always in bratty teenager mode, your beautiful behind will be red all the time."

"I promised to mind my mouth. Not doing a very good job yet, I guess."

I pulled her into my lap.

"Oh no, he's going to beat me again."

Mostly what I wanted was a tickle and a wrestle. I flipped us on the floor and went after her. She screamed and threatened me with karate retribution.

"My instructor said karate is a good equalizer. It helps you stand up for your rights. Most guys don't have any fight left if you get them in the balls." She did a full belly flop and brought her knee up sharply. I was going to grab her sex but changed my mind and kissed her.

"I thought we were fighting?"

"What if I buy one of those armored jocks and then we can have real self-defense games?"

"Really? Sis, he wants to take me on. What if I throw him down and hurt him?"

"He'll take you to the homeless shelter and throw you out instead of down."

Ally and I were rolling around and laughing and so was Sandra. I wrapped an arm around Ally's muscular leg and started licking her toes.

"No, no, help, I can't take it."

I sucked on a toe and ran my fingers through her crotch. She howled and said, "No sex play when we are fighting. That's dirty."

I sat up against the bed and cuddled her. The head went on my shoulder with lips ready. I gave her the tiniest, mildest kiss and said, "I can't decide whether you are my sister or my third wife. Either way, I love you."

Sandra said, "Kiddo, you better hang on tight." She tangled her fingers in my hair and slid to the floor next to us. "Let's go shopping. Girls love shopping, if you didn't know." They both giggled. Willie was back in my arms, competing with the sisters. He stood up on my thigh and shouted, "Da!"

I told them to put on their baddest workout clothes and a hoody.

No hoodies. "Ok, we can fix that on the way."

A store at the Mall fixed all three of us up with black monogrammed hoodies. I even made them put on dark red lipstick.

My friend Jim ran an exercise shop, with a big assortment of gear. I'd already bought things from him.

"Jim, these are friends from the east. While they are staying with me, we need some serious equipment to help get ready for next summer's Ironman at Tahoe. Don't worry about the budget, and throw in mats for a ten by fifteen room."

He had us check a series of treadmills, and we ended up with a middle range programmable model that didn't look like it would fall apart the first time it was used.

I cringed at the price of the multistation strength machine, but we had to have it.

I shooed the girls outside while I negotiated price. The invoice was $8900. He said, "List is inflated, I'll throw in free delivery and installation if you will go for $8000." We shook hands and agreed on the next morning arrival.

I got in back and strapped Willie in. "Where would you fair ladies like to go now?"

Sandra said, "What about another load from the apartment and a walk in the park? I have to give notice to the landlady."

Ally turned and smiled. "We are burning bridges, Jeff. This is your last chance to send us back to that hole."

I reached forward, unsnapped her seat belt and hauled her to me, kicking and screaming.

"Help, call 911, I'm being attacked."

She got me in an armlock and fought back hard. My hands roamed.

Sandra shouted, "Hey, this is my almost new car. Save that for the workout room."

We collapsed in a heap, breathing hard.

Ally giggled and asked, "Is all this just to get a wrestling partner? A guy like you can find buff women at the exercise places any day of the week."

I had my hand in a tender spot, holding her close. She licked my ear and whispered, "Yes. Like that."

We were both warming up, but Sandra spoiled the fun by driving into the trashed parking lot of their apartment. I detailed Ally to keep Willie company while her sister and I collected stuff.

I closed the door and pushed her against the wall, kissing hard. "You turn me on. Your sister turns me on. If there are limits on what I can do with your sister, you better speak up."

My tone was light, but she could tell I was serious. The nylon shorts weren't providing much protection from the hard cock in my pants rubbing on her clit.

She tried to change the subject. "You've got me all hot. What about a quickie to say goodbye to this place?"

"You didn't answer my question."

She turned us around and now she was kissing hard. "Listen to me, alpha male. I reserve the right to tease you. Tease you a lot. I saw her put your hand in her shorts. Some mothers would call her a tramp, but I think she has a lot of sex drive and loves fooling around with you. Don't stop. And don't stop coming after me either."

Before I could react, she had my cock out and her shorts pulled to one side. One quick pull on my butt and I was in her.

"You don't have to make a mess in there, just get me off."

Another quick turn and I was driving her hard ass into the sheetrock.

"So I can chase Ally as long as I chase you too and take the teasing?"

She was almost there, gasping and moaning, "Yes, yes."

I admired Sandra's ability to let her orgasm run all the way through her, from top to bottom. Her legs were around me and she was catching her breath.

"I needed that, really needed it. You bring out all my badness."

I swung her around and said, "I love your badness. Don't let it get away. Let's collect what we need and head back. Willie is going to be cranky soon."

We were gone in ten minutes. I made a short list of heavy stuff to have movers come and remove. Sandy got the landlady on the phone and said she was leaving and the apartment would be empty in two more days. The landlady complained about short notice and I motioned to Sandy to tell her to keep the deposit.

I drove and mom coped with Willie, who decided warm milk from momma was what he needed.

Ally held my hand and smiled at me. Didn't say anything, just smiled. I mouthed at her, "Am I getting your new silent treatment?" She smiled some more and squeezed my fingers.

A week later, I was doing modeling runs and Willie was in my lap, helping. A new short word was tried out on us every day. He walked everywhere. His reach for objects was phenomenal and the apartment tables had been undecorated. Sandra gave him a spoon, and now the Cheerios went much farther. I had enhanced the color rendition of the model result screens, and he approved, vocally. He pointed at red and even said, "red." I wasn't married to his mom, but I sure felt like his dad.

My contractor friend, Ed, had been over yesterday and was going to have a stealth crew arrive tomorrow with a pre-built stair that was going right into a quick hole in the corner of my office so we had access to the lower unit without going outside.

I hadn't told the women that I owned the whole complex. One morning about a year ago, the owner and manager told me he was thinking of selling because his wife was intent on moving to Arizona and he didn't want to be an absentee landlord. I made a deal on the spot to buy it for fair market appraisal even though prices were high.

As the other units went vacant, I was slowly filling them with people I knew and liked, giving favorable rentals. It was a win-win situation.

Willie's head was drooping, so we went to the front room in search of a sunny spot. With his pad and his blankey, he was asleep in seconds. I was thinking about chores that needed attention when the warm sun claimed me too.

I heard a door click but kept my eyes closed. The students were back. The two-way thing was working. With me around to keep Willie from being a distraction, they were hitting the books, working out downstairs, and attending classes religiously.

"I should have known. This is what he calls work."

"I'll fix some lunch while you deal with the floor."

A tongue licked my ear and then went beyond and licked Willie on the nose. My arm went around the body and I got a gentle kiss on the lips.

"No wonder the two of you are down here. It's really nice in the sun." She rolled me toward her and lay on me.

"How's the student?"

She rubbed like a cat and said, "Going back is the best thing I ever did. I have you to thank for making it possible." Another kiss, this one with some heat in it.

"Hey, you are not authorized to be on the floor, and you are not authorized to be making out with him before noon."

Ally set the tray down on the coffee table and we gathered around. There were tidbits for Willie, who was on a program of less milk and more regular food.

Before she sat down, Ally put an armlock on me and bit my neck. "A cute guy hit on me at school today. I told him to bug off."

I pinched her bottom as it went by and said, "When do my karate training sessions start?"

"You're still serious about that?"

"Yes. I have to learn to protect myself from your vicious attacks."

"Tell me about it. The last time we wrestled, you pinned us both and molested our girl parts."

"I have a new idea. How would you both like to become part time assistants in my consulting business? Activity is picking up and I need help."

"I don't know, we are pretty dumb." Sandra had her hand on me. I picked it up and kissed it.

"Don't put yourself down." I pulled on her blond hair and she folded into me, curling on the sofa. Willie climbed up, patting her and saying, "Mama."

Ally chimed in, "Yes, don't put us down. I want you to teach me how to run the model."

I stood up. "Work, not play. I've got a backlog in my office. Let's talk more about jobs. If you are going to do it, you have to get paid, and it has to be real work."

Miraculously, they both folded into my routine. Ally picked up the commands for running the model and handled the routine stuff. I gave her a book and she was learning file systems.

Sandra had a feel for paperwork. She even liked getting my mess organized. She answered my phone like a pro. She concentrated on her diction and sounded like we were on Fifth Avenue. One of my customers asked where I had found such an accomplished PA. She was listening on the other instrument and smiled at me with her tongue out.

I had invited them into my apartment, but things were feeling cramped, especially with Willie rampaging around. Out of the blue one morning, a real estate agent called and asked if I was at all interested in one of the tax free exchange deals. She had a client that needed a tidy unit in a good location like mine. The other side of the transaction would be the elderly woman's house on the edge of town. I sounded doubtful, but agreed to look it over. The girls wanted to come along.

As we headed out in the agent's car, I explained that Sandra and Ally were the firm's office staff and would have a veto on any move. The agent looked nervous, but the girls made soothing remarks. Willie was with friends in one of the other units.

I was immediately impressed. An elegant three story Victorian that had seen better days. The agent explained it had been built by the owner's grandfather and she was the last surviving grandchild. The trade would preserve her capital and allow her to enter an assisted living place near downtown.

Ally whispered, "Needs work!"

The agent heard that and responded, "Yes, it certainly does. But it sits on five acres of valuable property, has good utilities, and is within the boundaries of an excellent fire district. If you are interested in some remodeling and fixing up, this is a winner."

The girls and I looked at each other and wondered whether we shared the agent's enthusiasm.

Mrs. Wainwright was gracious and showed us around. She said the value being put on the trade reflected a house inspection that she would be happy to let us have a copy of. She was complimentary about the fourplex and said it was an excellent property that she was still active enough to keep tabs on.

Back at our place, I told the agent we were seriously interested, but would do some analysis on our side of the transaction and call her in the morning.

We retrieved Willie and put him down in his room. Willie's new word for the day was 'car.'

The rest of us took up our usual conference spot on the sunny bed. Bodies were skinning out of jeans and relaxing. Sandra got behind and put me in a headlock. Ally leaned on my stomach. I asked, "What do you think? A place almost in the country? A house we could make into a really elegant home?"

Ally took everything off, grabbed a blanket and arranged herself back on top of me. Sandra growled at her, "Tart." I reached under the blanket and pinched a nipple to emphasize the comment.