Ally and her Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My homework is done. I can lounge around if I want. I remember what you told me you said to him about chasing me."

I got under the blanket and wrestled with her. She was getting stronger and bigger by the day. She couldn't explain why her tits were growing, but she had needed new bras twice in the last few months.

Sandra started swatting and shouted, "Enough!"

They sat on the bed crosslegged and looked at me. "Unless our lawyer finds a problem, or you say no, we're going to do it."

Now I was under a pile of flesh hearing, "Yes, yes, yes."

Ally said, "Sis, that look in his eyes means he is thinking of all the rooms in which he can attack us. I'll bet he is going to put maroon velvet wallpaper in one room and call it the bordello."

I got her around the neck and put my other arm through her crotch. I dropped us to the floor and pinned her. "No fair, you didn't give me any warning."

I kissed her. "Just think, we can have dress up parties. Sandra could come as a madam, and lead you on a leash."

"With or without clothes?" She was trying to squirm out from under me and her naked skin felt terrific.

"Remember that night we met? The first thing that happened was you almost naked between your sister and me, wiggling around and making me all hard. Just like right now."

Sandra mocked us, "I thought we were going to have real office hours with real work. That's what you said anyway."

I winked at Ally and the two of us had her sister naked in seconds. Ally got the big beach towel we used for massages and the large container of lotion. We were covered and slithering around when I put Sandra's blond locks in my fist and pulled her lips to mine. When we came up for air, I said, "This is called letting it all out when you are thinking of a big change. I'm playing around so any hidden anxieties will spill out and spatter on me and make me change my mind."

Sandra said, "Ally, he's losing it. He is really losing it. He has two love slaves and he is consulting our hidden anxieties?"

They started pounding on me. "Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit." Ally grabbed my cock and licked. "I'm going to give him an anxiety with my teeth on this."

"No, no, please no. I haven't gotten you pregnant yet!"

Sandra sat up and pulled me into her arms. "Now that you mention it, let's talk about that."

Ally piled on and said, "Yes, let's talk about mating, or breeding, or words other than fucking for getting a girl pregnant."

I lay back. "Who wants to get pregnant and when?" They looked serious and a little weepy. I gathered them in. "Hey, I know babies aren't a joke. Just tell me what you are thinking."

"When you get up in the morning, the first thing you do is check Willie and change him if he needs it and bring him to Sandra. At night, the last thing you do is check Willie and test the monitor. This makes us get all soft inside and think maybe you would like Willie to have a brother or sister." She curled up and buried her face in my stomach.

Sandra lifted herself off my chest. Tears and milk both dripped on me. She laughed. "This is very bad. A nursing mother can't discuss another pregnancy without an emotional breakdown?"

Ally had gone to get a towel and washcloth. She sat on the bed, still naked, and wiped her sister. She pushed Sandra down and kissed her tenderly. "Since you are nursing, and this subject makes you cry, I should get first chance at another baby in the household."

Sandra was on her in a moment, milk flying everywhere. Willie cried out from the other room. "Oh no, you don't. We settle this in the time honored way, by seniority!"

Since I had some clothes on, I retrieved Willie, who was happy as soon as he latched on.

"I know I don't get any say in this, but what if we stopped using protection and see what happens?"

They hummed and cuddled with me. Willie was falling asleep again and got shunted to his special foam bed back in the other room.

Ally licked my nipple and used her teeth on it. My fingers danced up and down her bare back.

She said, "So, we are having a good time one night and get carried away. Nobody has been keeping count and it is actually the middle of our most fertile period. Your eager swimmers find more than one egg in both of us. Presto, you've got four babies on the way, just by letting nature decide."

"Four babies."

The voice of experience said, "Yes, four squirmy little things that cry and poop and pee and don't go to sleep when they should, and do all kinds of other lovable things." She put her head back down on me.

"Well, maybe I could calm down a little."

"Oh, don't worry about it. Our grandmother had triplets. There could actually be six babies on the way."

It was getting warm under the blanket. The naked one was giggling and squirming, speaking of squirmy things. I got hold of her hair and pulled her head up. "You're squirming. Next thing you are going to poop on me?" I pinched her butt and she dissolved in giggles.

Sandra said, "This is not funny. The women in our family are too damn fertile. That asshole Ralph got me pregnant the first time we had sex."

She flopped on top, still leaking on us.

"You two could scare a man. Send him screaming into the street."

(cont'd in Part 2 - A Surprise in Las Vegas)