Ally's Ordeal

Story Info
Things get hot, when she is left alone with her stepfather
6.8k words
4.07
138.5k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lirielle
Lirielle
20 Followers

Allison was a pretty girl, people said that she inherited it from her mother. She was a damn beauty with her long flowing brown hair that fell straight down her back, her porcelain skin that made her seem so fragile along with her slender body. But she was far from innocent when it came to other specific anatomies. Her bosom was big, considering her slender form. It did not appear too much, too out of proportions, especially since she knew how to dress herself up.

She had the biggest blue eyes, that reminded most people of the sky, especially when she starred up at people, which was not rare, considering she was not that tall. Her lips may perhaps be the most tantalizing thing about her, aside from her chest maybe. They were lush and full, naturally red and like cherries, waited to be plucked.

At the age of 16, Allison mother Renee remarried. Phillipe was six years younger than her mother, who was 35 at that time. Most people assumed that he was after her mother's money. It was not that far-fetched, considering that her mother owned a successful cosmetic company. But Allison could barely care for what reason he married her mother, as long as he made her happy.

Two years have passed since then, nothing changed much. Phillipe and her mother were still married, happily, as it seems. He was not bad as a stepfather either, up until now he was polite and nice to her, left her alone when she wanted to be and also no creepy step-daddy stories like she had sometimes feared. Although at times he could get a little demanding from what she got with her mother. But Allison knew how to get out of trouble.

All that changed when her mother went away for a business trip to Paris. She was trying to set foot in Europe and usually Allison supported her mother in whatever she did, however she still felt a little bit unsure. It would be the first time that she was alone with her stepfather in their big house and she was uncertain as what to expect.

Not that she told her mother that. Frankly, she was also unsure of her mother's reaction. She adored her new husband, so much that sometimes Ally wondered whether he meant more to her than her own daughter. So, afraid of her mother's reaction, she kept silent and just grinned at the whole ordeal.

"So it's just us now, huh?" He stood behind her, as Ally closed the door.

"So it seems."

"Come on, let's get into the living room and get comfortable." She did not like the sound of his voice nor did she like how he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards his lean body.

"I can't. I made plans with Linda." Linda was her best friend, she was a nice girl. A little bit paranoid, but nice. She was afraid that her stepfather might make some move on her and planned for her to sleep over, but Ally thought it might be too suspicious. She did not want to upset him. "I will come back tonight."

"Well, that's a shame." She could see the disappointment on his face. "But well, at least you get to come home tonight."

Allison smiled and nodded. She went upstairs to her bedroom.

"Oh and Allison?"

"Yes?"

"Don't be late." The way he said it make it sound as though there was something else. Ally shuddered.

When Allison came home, it was already eight and dark outside. She wondered whether he would be upset. She opened the door and stepped inside. The hallway was dark, the only sound came from the living room. Curiously, she walked towards the only room that was filled with light. Indeed, it was there where she found Phillipe, along with many empty bottles of whatever alcohol had filled it before her stepfather went all over them.

"What is going on here?" she asked uncertainly. Her stepfather was standing near the couch, a bottle in his hand, still full and looked at her with drunken stupor.

"Ally, darling! There you are. I missed you so much." He began to weave his way towards her. Allison stood there, frozen, unsure how to react. She had never seen him like that before. Was it because he was missing her mother that much? It would be sweet it that had been the case.

"Are you okay?" she asked, as he fell into her arms. He did not reply and she assumed that he passed out. With a sigh, she wrapped her arm around his shoulder and tried to transport him into his room. It was not easy, considering that he was very well-built and a man and she was a small slender girl, who could barely carry a beer case.

But she succeeded, even if it took pretty long.

She threw him onto the bed. What she did not notice was that he was awake by now, or at least not passed out anymore. So, when she threw him onto his bed, he took her along with him on it. In the end, Ally landed on him.

"Phillipe!" she scolded him and tried to jerk her arm away from his grasp.

"Bitch, where have you been?!"

Her eyes widened at his tone. She had never heard him talk to her like that, so crass and rude. Fear crept inside of her.

"What are you talking about? You are drunk." She tried to stand up, away from him, that's what her instinct told her to.

"Don't you dare," he threatened her. "Don't you dare to go away, when I am talking to you. Listen the fuck up, bitch, when I talk-"

"What is wrong with you?" Allison asked, when he did not back down. Her attempts on escape became more desperate by the minute. "I said-"

He took her head and pressed it on him and before she knew what happened, his lips were on her's.

He was kissing her.

Her stepfather was kissing her. She was kissing him!

She tried to push him away from her, again and again pounding at his chest. But he was too strong. All the while, he was trying to rip up her blouse. The moment she heard it rip, she was done.

Ally slapped him all across her face.

With a lost and panicked look in her eyes, she gazed at him. He was still drunk, so he could not react as fast as her. She tried to hold her ripped blouse together.

Allison ran towards her own bedroom. When she did, she locked it up, glad that her room had a locket. She sighed. He would not be able to enter her chamber, which means that she was safe for the night. Like a robot, she went to her drawer and took out her nightie. She did not notice that it was her white babydoll that she especially brought for her boyfriend or rather boyfriend to be.

She just lied in her bed, her mind drifting back to what happened. She was still traumatized by the events. She had not anticipated that. What was she supposed to do? What was she supposed to say? Was it all because of the alcohol? Did he regret it? What will happen tomorrow morning, when he was sober? Would they talk about it or would be pretend as though nothing had happened?

Slowly, she was drifting into sleep.

And so, she just thought she was dreaming, when she heard some weird noise from the door. It wasn't until the door opened and light filled her dark room that she knew it was not a dream.

She sat up at the same time that the lights turned on. Like a deer caught in the light, her eyes were wide as she watched Phillipe enter her room.

"That was not nice of you, Ally dear," he said with a smirk. Apparently, he was sober again or sober enough to know what he was doing. Her breath hitched. She saw the remnants of her action on his cheek. "I think I will have to punish you."

He had not meant for it to happen, or at least not tonight, but the alcohol and the sight of her breast in her bra were too much. That and his anger over the slap that the bitch dared to take.

"How did you get into my room?" Ally asked, crawling to the farthest corner of her bed, away from him.

"I convinced your mother to give me the key to your room?" He began to approach her.

"Why would she do that?"

"Because I told her to. She worships the ground I walk on, she lavishes on every word I say, so you can imagine that it was not that hard to convince her to give me the key. Just to take care of you, in case that you act out of control," he said, having the audacity to wink on her.

"What do you want?"

"Well, since you can imagine now how much your mother believes in me, especially over you, imagine what would happen if I told her that her daughter tried to make a move on her husband."

"You wouldn't-"

"You know I would." His brown eyes shone seriously, as he looked at her. "Although I would hate to do that, after all, you love your mother just so much, don't you? And don't forget about the company you always wanted to inherit."

He was blackmailing her!

"What do you want?" He laughed at her question.

"Darling, you already know what I want, so why asking?"

"You are disgusting." Before she could even react, he had grabbed her by her wrist and yanked her away from her bed, her blanket forgotten. Now, there she stood, with nothing on but her see through babydoll dress.

"Be careful about your tone," he whispered harshly against her ear, adding the pressure on her wrist in order to underline the meaning of his words. "Now be a good girl and take off that little dress of yours."

He pushed her away, so that he landed on her bed, while she was standing right in front of him. Ally looked at him, noticing that he spread his legs and she was actually standing between him. She hated that she felt so vulnerable. But she also knew that she had no other choice but to obey him.

Reluctantly, she took off her dress, revealing her white milky skin, open and naked for his eyes to roam.

She looked to the ground, her pride preventing her from making eye contact. She could feel the coldness on her skin, her nipples started to react to the change of temperature. She did not need to look at him to know that he was smirking at her.

"Don't just stand there. Come here and sit on daddy's lap." He patted on his knees and Ally shuddered in disgust at his words. She obeyed nonetheless.

She took slow and small steps towards him, wanting to stretch it out as long as possible.

Phillipe rolled his eyes, bored and impatiently, he grabbed her naked hips and pulled her towards him.

"Straddle me," he whispered in her ear. She did as he told her, her legs were now hanging on each of his side, dangling in the air. She was sitting right on him, her whole weight pressed on him, with her pussy right on his hip.

"You look amazing, so cute," he took a deep breath, taking in her sweet warm scent, before putting his chin on the nap of her neck, planting small kisses on her skin. His mouth wandered deeper and deeper, until Ally felt them right on her breast. Her breath hitched, being able to anticipate his next actions. His mouth was glued on her right breast, suckling and licking every spot. She was under the impression that he was trying to eat her breast, his teeth scraping her soft skin. The whole time, his other hand was kneading her left breast, just as rough and wild as his mouth and she winced more than once at his treatment.

For a moment, she was relieved, when his hand left her alone, thinking the whole ordeal was going to be over soon. That relief soon disappeared when she realized where it was going.

"Stop it," she whimpered in pain, whilst he was sucking on her nipple with his teeth.

She felt his finger through her panties, how they pressed on her clit. The worst thing was that he made her bounce on his knee, so that each time her pussy made contact with his knee, it added more pressure on her core.

Ally tried to resist moaning at the pressure, but apparently, her face betrayed her. Phillipe smirked against her breast. He decided to open it and bit down on her sensitive nipple.

"Ah!" she screamed. He took his chance and slipped through her panties, inside her pussy. "Oh," she moaned again, when she noticed what he was doing. With his thumb, his made small circles around her clit, whilst his two fingers were making his way into her.

"Please, stop this," she tried to beg him. She even tried to push against his shoulders.

"Take my shirt off," he merely said. Hoping that would soothe him, Ally obeyed him. She took the hem of his white shirt and threw it off his shoulder. She looked at his chiseled chest, although she knew already that he was well-built.

"How does it feel?" he asked her, crooking his fingers against her inside. She was still bouncing on his knee and his thumb was still pressing against her clitoris. Ally could feel her head beginning to feel dizzy.

"You are wet," he remarked with a chuckle. They both knew that and they also knew that Ally was close to the edge. Especially now that he was pumping his fingers inside her vigorously.

"Please stop," she whimpered with a breaking voice.

"Does it feel good?"

She shook her head again and again, thrashing her head from one side to the other. She looked so cute with her biting lip.

"Liar," he chuckled.

He pumped in and out, once, twice, thrice, all the while rubbing her little spot. And then he stopped.

She looked at him with big wide eyes, a hazy fog blurred her blue eyes and her lips hung open. She had not even noticed that her hand had stopped pushing against him, instead they were clinging on him to find halt.

If he did not know better, he would have said that she looked disappointed.

Whatever, he thought. Phillipe took grab of her hips and threw her forcefully on the bed.

She shrieked.

He straddled her upper body, hanging over her with a wide lecherous grin. He licked his lips.

"It's my turn now."

He bent down and engaged her lips for himself with brutal force. Ally tried to scream against them, while shutting them together, even though he was pushing his lips against her lips with his tongue. She had to admit that in some way it turned her on. His tongue felt so slick against her soft lips, especially when they licked her lips so wildly.

His hand went down and gripped the hems of her panties. With a strong grip, he ripped it away from her. She shrieked, not having seen that. The shock caused her to open her lips, giving him entrance to the inside of her mouth. She tried to clamp them down again, but all she got was his tongue.

Then she tried to push it out again, but the only reaction she succeeded in was more tongue action, a loud moan from him and apparently a turn on, as he began to rub his erection to her core.

"Nah," she tried to push him away, to do anything, but in the end, she could do nothing.

He grabbed her hand and pulled it down to his shorts, where he made her palm rub him. She tried to shake her head, but he would take nothing of it. His grip was hard, just like his erection and the way he devoured her mouth and breast with his hand.

"Ah," he moaned. He looked at her and grinned. "Take my trousers off."

"No," she whispered, her voice hoarse.

He pinched her nipple, when she tried to refuse him. Although it hurt, she still shook her head. His hand wandered down, this time entering her more forcefully than the last time.

"Ah!" she screamed, her vagina still sore and aching from the last assault,

"Do, what I tell you." His other hand was now gripping her breast, scratching and pinching her mound.

"Please stop!" Instead of listening to her, he intensified her pain, by bending down and biting her little nipple again.

"AH!" She thought that her nipple must be bleeding by now as an effect of the pain. "Okay! Just stop it!"

She refused to look into his eyes, as she stood over her. She took his trousers and pulled them down, as fast as possible. When it was done, she pulled her hand away, but it seems that she was not fast enough. Phillipe took hold of her hand, preventing her from backing away.

"Not so fast," he told her and put her back to her previous place. Just with the difference that it made direct contact with his skin. Now that his trousers were off, Ally had a good look at his penis. It was big, as big as she had anticipated. Maybe even a little bit bigger. She wondered whether it would grow even more. It was erect, standing and pointing right at her.

"Come on, don't be shy. It won't bite," he snickered, as though there was something funny. She knew he wanted her to pleasure him, and she knew she had no other choice. The night was not over and it won't be until he was satisfied with her humiliation.

She wrapped his dick with her hands, they both grabbed him, yet it was not enough to completely hide him. He was too big for her hands. She rubbed him, made small movements that she thought would please him, as gentle as possible. The girl was scared about what would happen if she did not.

But no matter what she did, it was not enough. So, Phillipe decided to take actions in his own hands. He pushed her back to the bed, this time straddling her shoulder. His pelvis near her chin and his ass resting on her breast. With eyes wide open she starred up to him.

His dick was resting on her lips, his head and its pre-cum smearing her lips.

"Open up." For a moment, she thought about resisting him, but what would it get her? So, she opened her mouth. It was enough for him and he shot his dick right into her mouth. He grounded into her face, his balls rubbing on her chin, causing a sweet friction for him.

"Aw," he groaned and continued grounding into her face. Ally tried to shut her eyes, not wanting to see his pubic hair or his balls, but even so, she could not prevent it from scratching her soft and sensitive skin nor the reek fill her nose. Worse was the taste of pre-cum on her tongue. She felt the skin pulsating in her mouth, every vein as it scraped the inside of her mouth.

He continued to pound into her mouth, his hands gripping her head, making a wild mess with her hair. Ally gagged, as he went past her mouth into her throat. On panic, she pounded with her fist on his thigh.

Annoyed, he pounded a few times more into her, causing her to gag again and again, just to shut her up. His hands were fisting her hair.

"Calm down!" He took his dick back, just a little so she could breathe again, but not enough to disappear from her mouth. "Try to breathe through your nose."

Phillipe looked down on her. How long had he waited for that sight, her lips smeared with pre-cum, slightly opened and panting for air, while she starred up at him with those damn blue eyes. She was just so beautiful. And those red lips... he wondered whether they could get even redder, if he were to work on them even more.

"Wrap your lips around my cock!" he ordered her. He groaned, when he felt those lush and gentle things wrap themselves around his dick. "Suck gently, take long and deep ones." He grunted and groaned at her exercise.

"Yeah, that's it. Don't forget about your tongue." He pushed her head back on his cock to put more emphasis on his words. "That's right. Damn, you are such a fine cocksucker."

Ally felt tears swell up her eyes, partly because of his words, of the ordeal she found herself in and partly because she could barely breathe in panic.

Ally continued to suck on his dick, her tongue tasting every inch, feeling every vein on his dick. Phillipe was letting her do it freely on her will and she had to admit, she was glad, because it meant that he would not force her to choke on his dick any longer.

And so, she sucked him with everything she could. She planted small kisses all over his dick, kissed his head as though she would do to her boyfriend, long and lovingly, with all the love and attention she could muster. Her tongue circulated around his head, she even lapped on the pre-cum that leaked.

Her face must have been smeared with sweat and cum all around her face, or at least near her mouth.

"Don't forget my balls."

Ally nodded and went down on him. At first, she just kissed each of them, napping lightly with her mouth. She was a bit unsure what to do exactly, she had never encountered this or done any act like that. So, she let her instinct guide her. Slowly, her tongue came out, licking her way around it.

Lirielle
Lirielle
20 Followers
12