Ally's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lirielle
Lirielle
20 Followers

"Take them in your mouth and suck on it."

The act disgusted her, but she still did what he told her to and sucked it into her mouth. She massaged his ball with her mouth, the other had be satisfied with her hand. Her tongue swirled the ball in her mouth kissed and played with it like she had just done earlier with his tongue, her hand rolled and played with his sack, while the other was rubbing him up and down.

Phillipe looked down on her. She was a sight to behold, when she went down on him. Her face masked with sweat and his cum around her mouth area, almost like she enjoyed what she was doing. But either way, he loved it. She was such a natural cocksucker.

"Fuck!" he said, taking hold of her head and placed it his dick back into her mouth. This time, she no longer had the freedom to do it on her own accord. Instead, he went back to fucking her face, right in and out, with long and deep strokes. He barely cared how she felt, he was too fucking near!

"I am cumming. Drink everything up!"

She shrieked, as much as she could with his long thick cock stuffed in her mouth. He scoffed and laughed at her reluctance.

"Don't pretend you don't like it. Wouldn't be the first time. Remember the protein shake that I always make for you? You drank them all down, didn't you?"

Ally's eyes widened at the his words, realizing his innuendo and what it meant. In her shock, she did not even registered how his penis erupted inside her mouth. Shot for shot went into her mouth. She wondered whether it was normal that he came so much and as if reading her mind, Phillipe laughed at her.

"I saved it all up for you, so be a good girl and drink it all up, okay?"

The white sticky semen flowed inside her mouth and filled her hole along with his cock. Since he made no hint on removing it from her mouth, she had no other choice but to swallow it, since she feared she would drown.

It was beyond disgusting.

One gulp was not enough, so she had to swallow that sticky salty fluid and take it through her throat time and time again, until she thought that it was almost gone. Just until then did he remove his dick from her.

He looked at his piece of work. It was as beautiful as having her on her knees. The usually neat and proper Allison was naked, in all her glory, with her brown hair all messed up, like she had been freshly fucked out of bed, her mouth even redder than usual and white fluids around the corner of her mouth. But the thing was made him the proudest was her chest that glistened with the semen and salvia was escaped from her mouth and trickled from her chin.

"Such a good girl," he taunted. His cock began to swell again at the sight. He took it in his hand and slapped it against her chest, smearing the rest of his cum on her breasts.

He would have loved to have a deepthroat from her, but he thought that it may be too soon. He would consider it for another time, when she was more willing, more experiences. At least, he would have something to anticipate for and nothing was sweeter than anticipation.

Suddenly, a thought filled his mind.

"Lay on your back and spread your legs," he ordered. Ally, too spent and tired, did not possess any thought on disobeying him. She lied down, as he told her and spread her legs without hesitation, like a bitch ready to be mounted.

With a dirty grin he hovered over her, as he watched her take her place. Their eyes met and he rested for a while, just enjoying and bathing in the shame she was feeling.

Then, she watched him went down and through her fogged mind, she realized seconds later his true intention. Her hands went to his head, but it was already too late. His head was already nestled between her legs, his shoulders placed underneath them. Due to his strong and still lithe body, he was able to hold her up a little by putting his hands on both of her ass cheek. She shrieked, as she felt herself being lifted up.

"Hm... I can see your fluid even from here," he placed small and brief kisses on her inner thighs and after some kisses, his tongue started to dart out.

Adrenaline filled her body, making it pulse in response, as Ally's horror-filled mind realized what he was about to do.

He lapped on her warm skin, making loud lewd noises whilst sucking and licking her soft flesh. He slowly left behind a trail of salvia on her thighs, always more and more towards her mound.

"Ah."

Her breath hitched and she let out a loud small shout, whilst digging her nails into her sheets, the moment when she felt his tongue making contact with her pussy. It was slow and delicate and with utmost attention. He licked her everywhere and then, he began to take strokes, beginning from the end of her pussy to the top. In the middle, his tip would enter her a little, giving her the anticipation on what has yet to come, only to continue its way until it reached her clit, where he would vigorously suck on it.

"Ngh," her hands were fisted in his hair, trying to push him away, until it was too late. Ally could feel pleasure taking over her body and she knew that she had to stop him from continuing, or else...

"No!" she shouted.

His tongue was entering her fast and mercilessly and the next thing she felt was his tongue all over her insides. She had never seen the size of it, but it felt like it was intruding every part of her inside. She could feel the wet appendage exploring every part of her, from one side to the other, pushing her, up and down, teasingly.

"No, please stop -- Oh!" Phillipe had started to fuck her cunt with his tongue, letting it dart in and out, sometimes letting it rest for a while inside her and feeling her walls pulse and clench on his tongue.

Damn, she was tight.

With his lips he caught the juices that flowed out of her and there were many of it. He knew she would be turned on by that and the tears that flowed out of her eyes, the sign of her shame and his pride and pleasure, were worth the long while and effort.

"Please stop," the more she pushed his head away, like a little girl, and the more she pleaded him to stop, the more he would torture her and the harder would he fuck her pussy until she came with her juices flooding out of her like a waterfall.

Judging by the way her pussy contracted and her moans, which were getting louder and louder by the second or the strokes, whatever, she must be very near.

He grinned against her pussy.

That was when he doubled his efforts and began to slurp on her, lapping against her cunt like a wild dog, making the same splashing noises. Ally shook her head, afraid to use her voice and hating herself for making such squirting sounds from her pussy.

"Phillipe, please s- ah, ah, aah, AH! Oh! No!"

With a loud, embarrassing scream, she came on his tongue.

He continued his actions, still lapping her pussy up, whilst she was recovering from her orgasm.

Her mind was still in a disarray, her awareness still hazy and so, it was not surprising that she only registered his actions the moment he penetrated her and thus, breaking her barrier.

She would have screamed, if she had the strength to do so, but that was it. She did not and so, the only thing that came out of her was a small, pathetic whimper, as his cock entered her with one slow stroke.

She whimpered a few more times, each time she felt his cock rested inside her, letting her walls clamp him down.

"I love how tight you are. Clench me more," he groaned, for the moment just enjoying the warmth and satisfaction he drew from her shame.

Ally was now mixing her whimpers with silent sobs.

Her body was rejecting him, at least according to her. Her pussy was trying to push him out, her inexperienced body was not ready for his girth and that was the reason why she was contracting around him.

But for him, her walls were milking him, massaging and caressing his girth, whilst she was pretending to hate the way he moved in and out of her.

"For a virgin, you are enjoying it far too much, you whore," he chuckled.

Her body went stiff, stiffer than it already was and Phillipe took it as sign to continue his administration. He bent down, covering her whole body with his to get a better access at pounding her lithe young body. His cock banged her pussy with wild abandonment, entering and leaving her and Ally could feel the raw pain as it scratched her walls.

"It hurts," she tried to whisper, but he was in too deep to notice. "Too big..."

He fucked and fucked her harder, making Ally think each time that he was stuffing her to her hill.

"Wrap your legs around me," he breathed against her shoulder. She did as he told her and pressed her legs to either side of his hip, unknowingly granting him a better chance at fucking her. But even so, she found that she could barely care for that. Her body felt the pleasure at being taken, it was beginning to contract more than before, her heart raced faster. The knot inside her build up.

"Aaaaahh! Ah, Aaaaahhhh!"

She felt his lip grinning against her skin, surely feeling and hearing her orgasm.

He bathed in her shameful pleasure, very much like how his dick was now bathing in her sweet cunt juices that seemed to gush out of her like waterfall. However, he too, was near his own pleasure building up in the way that his balls were aching.

"Oh," he moaned, smashing his thick member into her still contracting pussy, merely this time it was long and harsh strokes, every now and then grinding into her, causing more friction. "I am going to cum."

"No, please, don't. Not inside of me," she whispered with a hoarse voice.

"Take my cum like the whore you are," he demanded, putting his palm over her breast and kneading it forcefully. He pinched her nipple and tweaked it around.

"Ah, noo, oh, uhhhhhh," she made crazy noises.

"Did you just cum again. What a slut!" He pounded into her, laughing at her slutty ways.

"No," she shook her head, tears were trailing down her cheek.

"I am cuuummiiiinnng."

He felt himself losing control, his balls contracted and pulsated. Her last climax did it do him. He exploded inside of her. He threw his head back, whilst his dick spew shots of his cum into her again and again, causing Ally's pussy to fill up with semen. She shrieked, like a wound animal, when she felt her inner walls coming in contact with the warmth and disgust filed her, knowing exactly what it was that found its way through her sacred place.

His dick remained inside her, still spurting out shots of jizz and Ally wondered how many there was going to come.

She didn't want to get pregnant.

Finally, it seemed to be over. Not that it made anything different. She was still feeling the disgust rise inside her, it was proportional to the sea of spunk that drowned her.

He pumped out of her a few times, just to hear the melodious sound of squishes, caused by the mess inside her and knowingly letting her hear as well just how much he filled her with.

After hearing the sob that he intended for, he took his flaccid dick out of her. However, as he did, he took it in his hand, slapping her cunt a few times with his still nevertheless big tool.

Ally turned to the side, letting her sobs take control of her.

Whilst doing that, she felt the cum dribble out of her. She began to cry even harder, as she felt it move around her inside. It made her sick.

The room was filled with her pathetic voice and useless sobs.

"I don't want to get pregnant," she tried to whisper out of her sobs.

Phillipe crawled to her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I have a morning after pill," he told her, momentarily causing her sobs to stop.

"What?"

"We both don't want you to get pregnant, so I would be gladly to give it to you," he whispered into her ear. Ally was suspicious, there has to be more of it and like she expected, he continued. "However, one hand washes the other. A favor for a favor, what do you think?"

"And what is that favor?" Ally asked. Her back was still facing him.

Phillipe's hand travelled down, until it reached her cunt. It was swollen and sensitive, so she winced when she felt his hand touch her down there, as gentle as it was.

She was still waiting for his answer, but he was too preoccupied with playing with her clit and every now and then entering her and playing with the creampie inside of her.

He scrapped a bit of the cum out of her, his fingers were coated with it. Ally watched how he held it up and stopping directly in front of her mouth. Yes, she knew what he wanted her to do. She opened her mouth and sucked on his fingers, until they were clean.

He smiled satisfied.

"Well, first, you can start with sucking my cock clean. Because of you, it got dirty," he pointed at his stiff penis. It was not hard anymore, no longer standing, but hanging between his legs, however, his size still remained alerting. "What are you waiting for?"

There were white remnants around his cock, on its head, at the end of his cock, on his balls as well, just everywhere.

Ally crawled to his feet and turned around.

He observed her with an expectant look.

Ally opened her mouth and started to take him inside. She had her eyes closed and just felt what she was doing. She did not want to look at him anymore. Her lips wrapped themselves around the head at first, her tongue felt the sticky cum that was left. She tried to lick it up at first, but it wasn't enough. So, she had no other choice but suck the rest of his cum.

She heard him groan, whilst she did that. After a few hard sucks, she knew she had to go on and fast, because she felt it pulsate and come to life again and she had no thought on giving him yet another blow-job. Her lips tasted its way over the dick and whenever she came across something wet, she knew she had to lick it off or at least clean him up. She went all over him, licking, sucking and lapping him clean, until she knew that the only wet thing she felt was her salvia. She opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"You forgot something," he pointed down, barely paying her any attention but instead focusing on the cell phone in his hand. It was Ally's, the one she always put on her nightstand.

But there was something else she had to focus on and that were his legs and his balls, they too were smeared with the rest of her creampie. She started to lick from his legs, every now and then she had to close her mouth and wet her tongue, since his hairy legs were hurting tongue. She licked her way up, until she reached his balls. She sucked on them, knowing that it would please him.

Indeed, he finally placed the phone away and faced her again. He was grinning down at her, acknowledging her efforts.

She continued to suck and lick his balls until they were more than clean. Relieved, she thought she was finally done, until Phillipe foiled her plans.

"Damn it, Ally, there is still something. Let me help you," he offered so graciously, his hand grabbing hold of her on the back of her head and pushed her into his pelvis. However, it was not his dick that grinded into her face, but his pubic hairs that scratched her mouth area.

Oh God.

She tried to shake her head, anything to get away, but his grip was too strong. He began to grind into her, rubbing his disgusting raw pubic hair into her soft skin.

"Come on, just a few licks," he mocked her with a laugh.

Tears welled in her eyes, she knew that he would not let go of her until he humiliated her in every way possible. She pressed her legs together, feeling the cum inside of her move, whilst collecting all her courage and let her tongue dart out.

Phillipe laughed loudly, as he felt her movement, humping her facial part.

Ally's tongue felt his hair with the tip of her tongue, cautiously, her tongue flickered over it a few times. Nothing changed. She wondered, what did he want. She took a few more licks and frustrated, she realized that the beast was still not satisfied.

Adding to her humiliation, she looked up to him. He was still wearing that lecherous grin, while he starred down at her.

Ally licked his hair again.

"Suck it."

She had already degraded herself into everything, letting her own moral standards fall and did things that would put a whore into shame and the only thing she just cared about was her sleep, a place which would hopefully grant her an escape, just a while, until her mother returned.

She sucked the rest of cum that remained from her creampie.

"What a good girl," he marveled and patted her head, as though she was a pet. "Listen and listen good, I just set the alarm and rest, until tomorrow, when the fun is really about to start."

His lecherous grin made her shudder.

Lirielle
Lirielle
20 Followers
12