All Comments on 'Almerian Wine'

by MrsSmith_Shhh

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MrsSmith_ShhhMrsSmith_Shhhalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Justgr8, Weak cuck? lol alright mate :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
A loving wife...

A loving wife...And not a selfish one...If she finds a man, his destiny is to fuck her, but also be fucked by her husband...2*

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Ugh

Sorry, but I was thoroughly enjoying this story until the husband showed up. As Seinfeld would say, "not that there's anything wrong with that," but guy-on-guy action is an instant boner-killer for me. The way this husband came into the picture was particularly creepy.

I see that this is your first foray into the Loving Wives category. Not only should you expect hostility and low scores from this crowd, but don't be surprised if the scores for all of your other stories mysteriously fall. It's what they do here.

On the plus side, you have a talent for "wordsmithing" that eludes me and 90% of the other writers here. My only criticism is with the content of the story, but certainly not the quality of your writing.

DemonCardDemonCardalmost 7 years ago

Aww, poor masculinity. Did y'alls boners die? Oh no, the scary gays. If you didn't have a problem with gay, then you wouldn't have left such asshole remarks but your poor dick just couldn't handle it, huh? You know what I do when I don't particularly like the content of a story? I find a different one. I don't leave thinly veiled attempts to make myself feel better because I almost jacked off to something "gay".

DemonCardDemonCardalmost 7 years ago

@Justgr8

So, did the army teach you to call gay people fags or was it your loving family?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@DemonFAG

go eat a creampie with swingerFAGGER.

DemonCardDemonCardalmost 7 years ago

Oh anon. I wonder which user you are? Oh the mystery. Just an FYI, this isn't cuck porn. You need look up your definitions. Your response leaves something to be desired and I can only think that you grew up in a double wide trailer and have Dorito dust down your shirt consistently. Also, cum is really good for you. You should look up the health benefits.

MrsSmith_ShhhMrsSmith_Shhhalmost 7 years agoAuthor

This is the funniest shit. I swear, give me all the low ratings because it's hysterical to watch the fragility of the average straight guys masculinity shatter because they couldn't be bothered to read the tags I put up.

DemonCardDemonCardalmost 7 years ago

Dear anon,

I don't mind being called a fag. But I prefer it from other fags. Not from cowards hiding behind anon on the internet. I really like being called a fag when my boyfriend is fucking my ass. It really drives home that I'm reallllllyyyyyyyyy gay.

Taking it up the ass isn't that bad. It feels pretty good actually. That's where mens gspots are located. You know, the prostate? If you stimulate that, through a real dick or your girl with a strap on, amazing things can happen for you. I've seen men cum without being touched from that, so until you actually understand how it works. Don't knock it.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
My fragile male ego is certainly shattered, MrsSmith

Oh, wait, I'm lacking equipment for that.

Or maybe, it's that you didn't bother to put "gay male" in the tags. "Bisexual," yes, but that could mean female/female, as well. This is a hetero section. Posting male/male is just trolling. Most hetero men don't have a problem, I think, with male/male sex, they just don't want to read about it.There is a section, especially reserved for that sort of thing, you know. If men wanted to read gay, they would go there. You brought a vegan dish to a barbecue. Sorry, didn't read the story, just the comment. Good luck with your trolling career.

DemonCardDemonCardalmost 7 years ago

@kimi1990

The tags say mmf...what the fuck do you all think that stands for?

MrsSmith_ShhhMrsSmith_Shhhalmost 7 years agoAuthor
kimi1990 ........... For real?

Bi.... Sexual.... men.... are ... not..... gay.... Men.....

Bisexual women are not women... I'M trolling a hetro section? Nah love... there was NO clearly suitable category to put this in so... I put it here... Trolling would be... for example.. commenting on a story I hadn't even bothered to read for shits and giggles.

MrsSmith_ShhhMrsSmith_Shhhalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Not lesbians... not NOT women! hahahaha of fml... you crazy kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Did you bother to proof read this mess?

I'm sorry but this was just badly written. No character development. Ridiculous dialogue. And people doing things that are unbelievable, even for a fictional story. And here's a tip for you - stop arguing or trolling the commentators. It's a lose - lose deal for you. Kinda like spitting into a hurricane. You can't win and all you do is make yourself look bad. Cheers!

1 star

MrsSmith_ShhhMrsSmith_Shhhalmost 7 years agoAuthor
At least some people have the guts to comment off anon

CHEERS... 1* for hiding ♥

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

Im not bi but I liked your story, I thought it was written well. Not sure what these other clowns are talking about. Anyway good job

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

not badly done at all.

would this fit better in fetish?

personally i like stories where cheaters get caught and have to face the consequences

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:gmann57

You wouldn't understand. Clowns are more savvy then you. Do I really need to say more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Don't want to make a liar out of Joe. We do our best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:Demon Card

They do have a "gay" category here, wouldn't you be more comfortable over there? Unlike here, you'll be welcomed with open arms.

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Wrong category

Fkn gay shit goes in GAY. 1*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Gay cucks and whores are a queer combination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous