Almerian Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was moving rhythmically, his hands grasping at his hips, Patrick went back to eating Antonella, focusing on her and building her back up quickly until she tightened her hands in his hair.

As she started to come he moved his hand to press his fingers just inside her, feeling her clench around them, pulsing hard as she cried out, her hips rolling up as she held his head firmly, until he could hardly breath, pressed hard against her throbbing cunt.

All the while Oskar was fucking him, steadily, but almost lazily, and as Antonellas cries faded to whimpers and whines, he moved one hand and slid it around Patricks hip, curling his fingers around his now hard cock, stroking it firmly.

"She wants more." He breathed against Patricks ear, pressing his cock in deep and making him grunt. "Fuck her... Ella... Let him fuck you..."

Her chest and cheeks were still flushed, her lips parted as she tried to catch her breath, but she shifted over onto her stomach, pushing her knees under her a little to lift her ass and present her cunt to him.

Patrick moved forwards carefully, Oskars hands keeping him fixed and steady, moving with him and shifting up higher as he took himself and hand, stroking his cock before pressing it against Antonellas soft pussy, dragging it along her a couple of times before slipping in, groaning as loud as she did. She was so hot and swollen inside, still engorged from coming hard, her walls gripping him as he thrust forwards.

Oskar placed his hand on Patricks back, stroking up along his side.

"You're in control now Patrick..." He almost sighed, his voice lazy and soft with a sliver of amusement running through it. "She likes it hard... She likes it fast... Perhaps you can make her come again..."

That questioning almost mocking way he spoke, and Patrick wasn't sure if it was his accent or if he was deliberately goading him, but he did as he suggested, pulling back before thrusting hard, and of course, every time he pulled back off her, he sank back hard on Oskars cock, fucking himself as hard as Antonella.

The sensation was unbelievable, a hot pussy pulsing around his cock while another cock fucked him hard, hitting him just right until all he could do was keep thrusting back and forth, grunting and whining as he immersed himself in it.

Antonella had reached back between her legs to play with her clit, only having to touch it lightly after coming so soon, and that coupled with the smooth way he was fucking, had her tipping over the edge hard, her cry turning into a drawn out whine, shuddering with every thrust as he went harder, chasing his own release now that she was throbbing, even hotter around him, and as he cried out loudly, he felt Oskars fingers dig into his hips hard, pulling him back and jerking his own against Patricks ass, groaning as he came deep inside him.

Oskars weight on him made him lean forward onto Antonella, who's legs buckled a little, and then they were all piled on the bed, Antonella laughing breathlessly, turning to kiss Patrick, then Oskar as he smiled down at her.

-------

They'd fallen asleep in the late afternoon heat, the smell of them hanging rich in the air, it was comforting, primal almost, and when he woke, he realized they were gone. Their bags were no longer in the hall, the shower was damp from being used recently, he'd slept through the whole thing.

On the bedside table he found a note.

Patrick,

Thank you again for helping Ella when she was stranded, and for the fun afternoon.

We've decided to move on to our next hotel early, alas for Ella, another vineyard is calling my name.

The room is paid up until the day after tomorrow, and I've left an account open so please, use the restaurant, the Quail is particularly nice I'm told.

If you're ever in Copenhagen on your travels, look us up, we'd very much like to meet you again.

Fondest wishes,

Oskar & Ella.

He'd left his business card next to the note with a cell number on it, and chuckling softly, Patrick turned it over in his hands, thinking that after two nights in this very expensive hotel, he might move on, further north, and maybe before he finally went home, he'd take Oskar up on his offer, and visit his beautiful city.

12