Almost Heaven Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back home the nest day, Jeanne was seated in her MG. With her thumb on the send key of her cell phone set to dial Arley's number, Jeanne knew she'd spend the first two days of next week teaching her classes from a standing position. Her pussy hurt too much to sit down.

She waited to start her car before connecting the call. There was nothing, that wasn't sexual, that thrilled her as much as much as hearing that British sports car's engine rumble to life. There was no other sound quite like it and she always stopped whatever she was doing to listen to it.

"I fucking did it!" Jeanne exclaimed when Arley answered.

"Did what?" asked her bewildered paramour.

"It was unfuckingbelievable!" Jeanne continued.

"In other words?" Arley responded. Both were huge Sinatra fans and for years, whenever they didn't understand what the other was saying, they'd use the familiar line from Sinatra's delightful Fly Me to the Moon. It meant, "Explain please, I don't understand."

"In other words, I fucked Kendall Ashe! ...Arley?"

"Fly you to the moon, did he?" Arley finally asked with a chuckle.

"And back. In fact, it felt like he shoved the damn thing in me."

12