Aloha, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

My girls hadn't responded to my texts, which concerned me a little, but it was hardly the first time they had decided that a reply wasn't needed, so I shrugged it off.

At 5:30, I decided to go down to the hotel's dining room for dinner, since I hadn't stopped for lunch after landing, and wound up at the same table where I'd waited earlier. No sign of Jamie or her crewmates at the pool, but it was getting closer to sunset. I ordered a Mai Tai and a salmon dish.

I almost jumped, when Jamie pulled away another chair, and sat beside me, sweetly asking, "Miss me?" before hugging me and sitting down.

"Geezus! You scared me!" I responded. She was now wearing a gray crop top, that was pushed away from her ribs by her breasts, and a pair of black athletic shorts, and it didn't take much effort to see that there was nothing on underneath either one, and my cock began reacting to her again. Her hair was damp, but apparently from a shower, not the pool, as I smelled shampoo, not chlorine.

"Care for company for dinner?" she asked.

"Umm, sure," was my first response, but after a moment, I had to ask, "Jamie, why are you doing this? This is above and beyond customer service, isn't it?"

Her face got serious, and she quietly said, "This isn't about my job, it's because of my Dad. Fifteen years ago, my mom died, and he never, ever, got over her, and died three years ago, because he simply stopped taking care of his health. I couldn't get him to start over, so I promised myself after he died that if I ever ran into a man in the same situation, I would at least try to help him get past his grief, where I couldn't with Dad."

"Oh, I'm sorry about your parents. But do you really think having sex with someone who's basically a stranger would help me right now?"

"It helped the two guys before you," she said. "At least, they said it did."

"You... you've done this before?" I sputtered.

She smiled that cock-thrilling smile again. "What can I say? I found out I'm attracted to older men, and widowers usually have less baggage than divorced guys. The grief itself is often the only major issue to deal with, and when it's been a couple of years, like you, they're usually ready to at least have a taste of someone new. I can tell you're attracted to me," she said, as her hand slid along my leg, to cover my hardon, and give it a light squeeze as she withdrew her hand, that nearly made me shoot off.

The waiter showed up at that moment, and she ordered champagne, and a small steak and salad. He winked at me as he left.

Over dinner, we talked more about her mom and dad, about my wife and daughters, about our respective jobs and the places we'd traveled, as if we were just becoming friends, as if she hadn't already propositioned me for sex, a proposition I wasn't going to turn down. About 7 o'clock, we were done eating, and I paid the check, knowing I'd have to make it up in my food budget somewhere else, and we left for my room. It was only then that I realized that the other two flight attendants had been at a table watching us the whole time.

As we got on the elevator, I asked, "What do your friends back there think of your 'grief counseling?'"

She smirked and said, "They're both married, but don't make a big deal of who I fuck when we're off duty, or why. They'd have an issue if I tried inducting a customer to the Mile High Club during a flight, though I managed it once on a flight with a boyfriend when I was dead-heading, flying off duty."

"I can't imagine trying to screw in one of those bathrooms," I said, as we got off the elevator, and started the short walk to my room, the first off of the elevator lobby. "I hate using them even for their intended purpose."

"Not much worse than doing it in the backseat of a small car," she said. "And the thrill of it makes up for the discomfort."

I opened the door to my room, turning the lights on, and she looked it over. "Good, two beds. We can get one messy, and sleep in the other. I don't fly again until tomorrow night's redeye to Seattle, so I can sleep in."

"I want to scatter Cheryl's ashes at Ke'e Beach at dawn," I said.

"Ke'e? No, you really don't want to drive the last parts of that road in the dark. Set out maybe half an hour before sunrise, which is around 7:15 this time of year, but you want the sun to be up by the time you get to the curviest parts of it."

"You've been there?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've been flying this San Jose to Lihue route off and on for about three years, now that I have enough seniority to bid on flight schedules that include it. It's easier to get than the Honolulu routes, which get snapped up by the more senior flight attendants. Sometimes we just turn around and fly back on the next plane out, or we're here for a 12-hour rest break before flying back, but I do wind up with some of my days off being here, and if a group of us are here at the same time, we will usually rent a car, instead of just letting the airline shuttle us to a hotel and leave us there until it's time to fly again. The hotels here are all nice places, but after you've stayed at them several times, it gets stale. I've only got one full day off this time, and December's not the right season to do much in the way of swimming in the ocean, particularly on the north shore, so Tammy, Rose and I figured we'd just be lazy by the pool this time. They actually fly out in the morning. I'm glad we chose that, or I wouldn't be here with you right now." She stepped closer, and said, "I want you naked, mister," as she pulled my tshirt up and over my head, winding up with her mouth latched onto my left nipple. If I hadn't already been stiff, that alone would have done it.

Out of instinct, my hands went to her ribs, and inched under the crop top, to grasp those tits of hers with my hands. Firm, warm, slightly sweaty, and more than a handful. My thumbs slid across nipples that were gloriously stiff, maybe gumdrop sized, and she shivered as they popped clear of my thumbs. I circled her areola, and popped her nipples again. The smell of her arousal reached my nose, and I pushed one hand into her shorts, confirming the lack of panties, and slipped my middle finger between her labia, coating it in her juices.

I pulled the hand back out, and brought the finger to my mouth, where I licked her flavor, savoring oily musk, and a hint of some fruity bath wash she must have used earlier. Jamie watched me do this, as she pulled away from my chest, to drop to her knees and pull my shorts and underwear off, slipping the sandals off of my feet.

Her hand grasped my cock to hold it firm against my stomach, and her mouth suctioned one of my balls in, licking around it with her tongue. My knees nearly buckled at the sensation. Cheryl had never done this to me. She was great at sucking my cock, but had never ventured to my balls. "Oh, gawd," popped out of my mouth, and Jamie made eye contact, her green eyes sparkling.

Popping me out of her mouth, she said, "You like that, don't you?"

"My wife never..." slipped from my mouth.

"You mean, I'm the first ever to do that?" she asked, right before sucking the other nut into her mouth.

"Yeesssssssss," I moaned, before my language skills evaporated to be replaced with pure sensation. Tongue swirling, suction, wetness, her mouth slurping up the length of my cock and back down to suck a nut again, her hand swirling spit up and down my shaft, until finally her fist enclosed my glans, rotating around it, driving me crazy. Gradually, Jamie edged me closer to the bed that was closer to the door, until the back of my thighs were against it, and she pushed me onto my back, so she could spread my legs and get at my balls easier.

How I wasn't spewing my load all over, I don't know, but she was keeping me right there for minute after minute, before she even took my cock into her mouth. She'd just managed to slip me into her throat, when I lost control and spasmed, jetting a shot down to her stomach. She pulled back, and the rest shot into her mouth, her tongue whipping around me, exciting at least three more convulsions from me, then I felt her swallow while I was still inside her mouth, suctioning the last jizz from my cock in the same action.

Pulling her mouth off of me, I barely heard her whisper, "Thank you, Daddy," and I froze.

"Daddy? What the hell, Jamie?" I asked, more from surprise than anger.

She looked at me from between my legs, still holding my cock in her hand, no shame on her face at all. "That's my kink, Larry. I told you about my Dad, and not being able to get him to move on, right? What I left out was that I wanted to fuck him, to take my Mom's place in his life. I was 17 when Mom died, and by the time she had been dead two years, he still wasn't dating, and we were getting closer and closer during my breaks from college, but no matter what I tried, he wouldn't let me make him happy that way, not even as a means to get over mom so he could date other women. It turned into a fixation for me, and pretty much any time I get involved with an older man, it comes out, one way or another. Do... do you want me to leave?" Her face showed fear now.

I guess I could have pointed out that I wasn't really old enough to be her Dad, just a 14 year age difference. I could have pointed out that incest was wrong, and the fantasy substitution for her dad was unhealthy. But the fact of the matter was that my cock was rock hard again at the idea of the role play and that made my mind up for me. "No, baby, Daddy's not done with you, yet."

"Goody," she cried, happily, and I shivered at the thought that she sounded just like one of my daughters.

"Come here, baby, Daddy wants to return the favor." Jamie climbed onto the bed, then straddled my head, lowering her hips slowly, until I finally grabbed them and pulled her pussy onto my mouth, thrusting my tongue straight into her opening. I thrust in and out a dozen times, searching out her g-spot, but it eluded me, so I replaced my tongue with my middle finger, and found it, while my tongue swept along her labia, sopping up her juices, replacing them with my spit.

Jamie leaned down, and took hold of my cock again, just stroking it with her hands at first. But when I slurped my tongue across her clit, and pressed her g-spot, she came, shuddering intensely, and wound up falling onto my body, as I held onto her legs to keep my mouth in place. Recovered slightly, she raised her head and slipped my cock between her lips once more, and completed the conversion into a 69.

I added another finger to her pussy, and licked on or around her clit until she came yet again, her pussy overflowing with her juices, my face soaked. It wasn't a squirt, but might as well have been.

When she caught her breath, she spun around, and dropped herself right onto my cock again. She began a chant of "Fuck me, Daddy", that gradually got louder and louder. My hands were supporting her boobs, or they would have been flopping all over. Pinching her nipples caused her to moan, which was the only break in the chant, which only returned louder each time. I was thrusting up into her faster and faster, and she matched my pace in bouncing up and down onto me. The bed began to creak under the strain. Thankfully, the headboard was attached to the wall, rather then the bed, or that would have been slamming into the wall, for sure.

Still, I was beginning to worry about people hearing us, especially with what Jamie was screaming, but not enough to try and stop her, or me. I was headed for another orgasm, and there wasn't anything that was going to stop me.

Not even the knocks on the door as I started spurting up into her, screaming, "I'm cumming, baby girl, I'm cumming!!" She spasmed at the same moment, falling across my chest, shuddering from head to toe.

Breathless, I heard the knock again. I softly pushed Jamie to the side so I could get out of the bed, pulled half of the covers over her, pulled my shorts back on, and went to answer whoever was at the door, figuring it would be hotel staff asking us to keep it down.

I wasn't at all prepared for it to be my daughters at the door, two rather shocked expressions on their faces, a single suitcase and two backpacks in their hands. Without saying anything, they swept right past me, coming to a stop at the foot of the bed, staring at Jamie.

"Daddy?" Tonya asked, first. "What's going on? We heard what the two of you were screaming. I think the whole hotel heard it."

Jamie sat up against the headboard, her glorious tits uncovered. In the back of my mind, I noticed that both of my daughters were staring at them, not her face. Jamie asked, "I take it these are your daughters, Larry? I thought you couldn't afford to bring them."

"I couldn't. How did the two of you get here?" I asked.

Not taking her eyes off of Jamie's breasts, Katie answered, "We got Grandma and Grandpa Tobin to give us the money. They thought we should be here, and we decided to make it a surprise, taking a later flight, with seats on the same flight going home. I guess we got the bigger surprise." These were Cheryl's parents, who seemed to think they had to spoil the girls to keep them in their lives since Cheryl's deaths, so I wasn't surprised they'd do this at all. I wouldn't have been comfortable asking them for the money.

I said, "Jamie, these are my daughters, Katie's the blond and Tonya's the brunette. Girls, this is Jamie Ventura. Jamie was the flight attendant on my flight here, and this is also the hotel where she's staying until she flies out again, tomorrow night. You can say we got closer in the past few hours. I hope you're not mad at me."

Tonya finally turned away from Jamie to look at me. "Dad, we're not mad at you for getting laid. We both think it's about time you start getting involved with someone new and not pine over Mom. What I don't understand is the 'Fuck me, Daddy' that we kept hearing being screamed through the door."

Jamie said, "Girls, that's my kinky fantasy, and your Dad was willing to indulge in it for me. It's a bit of a long story, and maybe I could tell it over breakfast?"

"Why not now?" Katie asked.

Jamie chuckled, saying, "Because your Dad and I aren't done having sex, okay? I'm hoping for at least one more round."

Both girls looked at me nervously, and I immediately knew why. "You're expecting to share this room with me, aren't you? Grandma and Grandpa only gave you enough money for the airfares? If you had told me, I could have gotten you another room, but now the hotel's full."

They both nodded, and Jamie lightly said, "Fuck me."

Tonya shocked the hell out of me when she turned back to Jamie, and responded, "Any time, anywhere. You're gorgeous, and I'd love a chance at you, if you swing both ways." Tonya was always the bolder of my girls, but I didn't expect this, even from her.

Jamie's eyes went wide, and she said, "Oh, yeah?" She turned to Katie, and said, "How about you, missy? You haven't taken your eyes off my tits since you came in."

Katie gulped, but nodded, then looked to me for my reaction, before saying, "But, I want Dad, first."

"What?" erupted from my mouth. "What did you just say?" I asked, knowing full well I hadn't misheard her.

"I want to make love with you, Daddy," she said, walking over to me, around the pile of luggage they had dropped, causing me to turn away from the bed to face her, before she ran her hand lightly through the hair on my chest and pulled my head down to kiss her, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. Pulling back, she said, "Dad, I'm in love you, not just as a daughter, but as a woman to a man. We both are, actually, and we agreed that if you ever expressed any interest, we would share you."

"Honey, that's incest," I protested, mildly. The presence of another throbbing erection in my shorts told me, and her, that I wasn't really that bothered by the idea, not after the number of times both girls had popped into my mind while Jamie had been riding me and calling me Daddy. Katie pressed the back of her hand into it to show she knew it was there.

"I know that. I knew what it was when I started having sex with Tonya when we got to room together sophomore year," she said, blowing my mind yet again. I turned to look at Tonya, only to find her and Jamie already in a clinch on the bed, Tonya's right hand stroking between Jamie's legs, her mouth clamped to one of Jamie's nipples, as Jamie was working her hand under the waist band of Tonya's jeans to caress her ass. I felt jealous that Tonya was getting to taste those tits before me. Tonya's shirt was already off, and I thrilled at the simple sight of her bare back, and knew in that moment that I wouldn't be able to refuse either of them. I was going to add two more lovers, when I'd only ever been with their mother before the day started. Not even the thought that Cheryl would be ashamed of me was going to stop this.

I picked Katie up, and carried her over to the other bed, closer to the balcony. Sitting her down on it, I reached for the button securing the jeans skirt she was wearing, while she swept her blue tshirt over her head, revealing bra-less B-cup breasts, with the same size areola and nipples as her mom had, and kicked sneakers off of her feet. I pushed her onto her back, and worked her skirt off of her legs, then grabbed the red thong underwear and swept them off of her legs, and crouched between them and kissed her pussy. 'My daughter's pussy,' rang through my head, followed by, 'My daughter's pussy tastes fucking fantastic'. The last feelings of guilt evaporated as my tongue split her lips, her taste sweeter than I expected.

"Oh gawd, Daddy," she moaned, quietly, but clear enough to be heard across the room, as Jamie laughed to hear it.

Jamie said, "Sounds so different, hearing it from someone else's lips, instead of mine."

Tonya raised her head, and asked, "You going to call me Mommy?"

Jamie moaned from whatever Tonya did next, then said, "No, but is it okay if I pretend I'm your sister, too? Then I get to still imagine that it's my Daddy who's over there fucking our other sister."

"Welcome to the family, Jamie," Katie declared, right before moaning into the room.

My head was still between Katie's legs, and I had just sucked her clit into my mouth, pressing it against the front of my teeth, before whipping my tongue across it, causing her to arch her back. The thought crossed my mind in that moment, that I didn't want Katie's welcome to just be part of a roleplay. I wanted it to be real. I wanted Jamie in my life, and didn't much care whether that was in the form of another daughter, or as my wife. I could joyfully make love to her either way, so long as she wanted me, too.

My focus returned to Katie, and I led her onto a path to orgasm, using every trick I had ever learned on her mother. Her reactions were not exactly the same, not to every thing I tried, but I began to learn my daughter's body, finding the things that made her scream in joy, particularly having her nipples flicked, just so. When she came against my face, she was mine and, panting, she said, "Fuck me, Daddy."

I'd already pulled my shorts down, just to lightly stroke my dick while I ate her out, so it took just a moment to bring my pelvis in line with hers, and pull her forcefully onto my cock, only getting half-way in, she was so tight. It wasn't until I was through it that I realized I'd just busted her hymen on the first stroke. I looked at her in wonder, and she whispered, "I saved it for you, Daddy."

"Oh, baby, I'm honored," I said, "Did I hurt you?"

"Not enough to make me stop, Dad. Fuck me, fuck me hard. You feel so good in me, already. Finish making me yours."

I tried being gentle, working the rest of my length into her a little at a time. But she was having none of it. She levered herself up, grabbed onto my shoulders, and dropped her weight onto me, and shoved me the rest of the way into her, driving my butt onto my heels. She wrapped her legs around me, and started bouncing in my arms, showing me she could take it as hard as I could give it to her. I plopped her ass back on the bed, and started thrusting into her, at first from below, but as her ass kept inching across the covers, I was gradually drawn on top of her.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers