Aloha, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

She finally pushed herself off of me, to land on her side, panting, and still going through a few more shudders. I could now see Katie, and saw that flush on her chest again. I grabbed her hips, and started rapidly thrusting up into her, and her orgasm swept over her, producing the same intensity of reaction as Tonya, but Katie made no noise at all. Her mouth opened to scream, but nothing came out. Her pussy was rippling around me, and I was the one to scream, as my orgasm burst forth, driving my sperm up into her again and again, as she kept shaking.

She collapsed onto me, panting, whispering, "I love you, Daddy," before she fell asleep on my shoulder. I rolled her off to the other side of me, and I got up to use the toilet. When I came back, they were both still sleeping, so I pulled the covers over them, kissed each on the cheek, and after sitting at the desk, realized I hadn't checked in for our flight the next day. I wrote a quick note for the girls, got dressed and went down to the business center, and checked all three of us in for the flight, even managing to switch my seat to the same row the girls were in, although across the aisle, then printed off our boarding passes.

Returning to the room, I set my alarm for 8 AM, and climbed into the other bed, and went into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~

The next morning was Christmas Eve, and I played Christmas Carols on my tablet while we showered, getting myself into the Christmas spirit as best I could. Unlike the two years before, I really felt like I had something to celebrate, had already gotten the best gift, which is new love. Add to it the transformed love for my daughters, and the loss of Cheryl was bearable, instead of being this darkness that took all joy away with it. I knew this Christmas still wouldn't be the same without her, but I felt better than in a long time, and was rapidly headed for merry.

We went downstairs, and ate a delicious breakfast together, and were done by 9:30. Our flight wasn't until 3:45, trying to be back at the airport by 2:00 at the latest, but checkout was at 12, so we were trying to figure out what to do in between, and couldn't agree on much, we mainly wanted to be home. Swimming was out, since we'd already packed our trunks. So we went back to the room and chilled out watching TV and surfing the net until it was time to check out, then went looking for a place for lunch, finding a place actually in Lihue called Daddy O's, which had a funky menu combining multiple ethnicities. I went with a Teriyaki Ahi steak, while Katie ordered a BLT and Tonya picked a blue cheese burger. We all left stuffed, knowing that we wouldn't eat again until we got back home.

We pulled into a gas station to refill our rental, and an actual attendant pumped our gas, and we wound up pulling into Hertz at 1 PM. Its shuttle had us to the terminal by 1:10, and we were through the agricultural inspection and security and at the gate by 1:30, with a boarding time of 3. Another flight was preparing to depart from our gate, but we managed to find three open chairs in the waiting area, and both of my daughters rested their heads on my shoulders. Katie whispered, "I so want to kiss you right now," her hand coming to a rest on my knee.

Tonya whispered, "shush," from my other side. "We both have to wait."

~~~~~

On the plane, we wound up in the same formation, trading my aisle seat for the window seat of the woman who was on the girl's side of the plane. Snuggled together, with me in the middle, we slept pretty much the whole ride home.

We landed in San Jose about 45 minutes early, only to have the gate not ready for us, so disembarked at 10:30 PM, and made our way to baggage claim, not expecting to be grabbed up into a hug the moment we left the security zone.

"Jamie?" I cried, as Tonya and Katie reacted to seeing her by hugging her as well. "I thought you flew to Seattle?" I asked, as we continued towards baggage claim.

She grinned, saying, "I did. Landed there at 7:30 this morning, then worked the 10 AM flight to San Jose, getting here at 12:30, then went to my apartment to sleep, before coming back here to surprise you. Merry Christmas, Daddy." Both of my daughters giggled. I smelled a setup.

"Merry Christmas, baby," I responded.

"Can I give you your Christmas gift now, Daddy?"

"Sure, baby, what it it?"

"Yes," she said, simply.

"Yes? You mean, yes, you'll join this family?" to which she nodded vigorously. I whispered, "As wife or daughter?"

She whispered back, "Can't I be both? You're going to be as married to my sisters as to me, after all. Until death do us part, but not for a long, long time." In a more normal voice, she said, "I couldn't stop thinking about your proposal the whole time I was working, last night and today, and I knew I had to say yes as soon as I possibly could. I haven't had a family since my Dad died, and you've offered me a new one, a very loving one. I just had to stop being afraid of losing you, too."

"Jamie, honey, loss and death are part of life. All of us die eventually, some sooner than we'd like. Couples either break up, or one partner dies before the other, unless they wind up dying together in an accident or something, and the survivor has to cope with that loss and keep on living. The secret is to live as much as you can, while you can. Cheryl knew that, long before she got sick, and I had almost forgotten it until you came crashing into my life."

"Hey, don't joke about crashing in an airport!" she said.

"You know what I mean. I was ready to be morose and depressed this trip, and you simply wouldn't let me, and in the process, you woke me back up, to all of the possibilities remaining in my life. I can't begin to thank you enough for that miracle."

"It is the Christmas season, after all," Jamie said, as Tonya pulled my suitcase off of the belt for me.

"I can't quite picture you as one of Santa's elves," I joked.

"Got any mistletoe at home?" she asked.

"No, but I've got a king bed."

"Sounds like a perfect place to wake up Christmas Day."

"Unless you're in it alone," I responded.

"Never again, Daddy. We promise," said Katie, taking my hand as we walked across to the short term parking, where Jamie indicated she'd parked her car.

"Aloha, girls. Let's go home."

~~~~~

Author's Note: This was originally just supposed to be a romantic story about Larry and Jamie, started as I was making a similar trip to scatter my wife's ashes, likewise on Ke'e beach. As I explored Jamie's motivations for pursuing widowed men, though, the Daddy angle jumped out at me, and pushed the story in the direction of involving Larry's daughters. I hope you like the resulting story.

"Leeny's Man"