Aloha, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

I swept her legs from behind my back to over my shoulders, and really started slamming into her, my hips slapping against her buttocks, my balls against her asshole. I could see her wincing, occasionally, but she was thrusting against me with her hips, too, kissing me when she could, and breathlessly saying, "Yes, Daddy," when she couldn't. I could hear moans from the other bed, but didn't tear my eyes away from Katie for even a moment. I saw her chest go flushed, and knew she was close to an orgasm, then she was swept away, moaning, "Oh, Daddy, oh Daddy, DADDY, cummmmiiiinnngggGGG!!!"

"I love you, baby," I cried, as I went over the edge myself, before contemplating birth control, then remembering that Cheryl had put the girls on the pill back when they were 16. It was too late to stop, anyway, as I gushed my baby makers into my daughter, over and over, until they were squirting out of her tight sheath.

Drained, I let Katie's legs down, and collapsed onto my back beside her, panting to recover, when I felt a tongue run the length of my cock, and a pair of lips wrap around the head, before licking downward again. Looking downward, I saw Tonya's head over my crotch, and Jamie's over Katie's, seeking out my cum from my daughter's lips.

"Holy fuck," is the only thing I could think of to say. My cock pulsed, shooting out one more small shot of cum, right across Tonya's face. She simply scooped it off, licked it off her fingers, and proclaimed, "Yummy."

Tonya sure as hell wasn't sucking me like a virgin. I'd have to find out who she learned from, and thank them. Because she was at least as good at it as her mother, and she'd had more than 20 years experience learning what turned me on most. That's when I remembered Cheryl telling me that Tonya had come to her the summer before college, asking for sex advice, and that Cheryl had demonstrated what to do on a dildo that she had received as a gag gift at some bridal shower years before. Did I have Cheryl to thank, or had Tonya gotten her experience at college?

It was the last clear thought I had for the next half-hour, as Tonya went into blow-dad's-mind mode, deep throating me, over and over, as I cried out her name continuously, before crawling across my body to plant her pussy on my pole, and feed me her tits, which I realized were bigger than her sister's or mother's, with nipples more like Jamie's, but in a C cup size.

We were so soaked in sweat by this point, the air conditioning barely keeping up with the island's humidity, that she was sliding her body across mine, her pussy clasping my cock both in and out, as I thrust as best I could, and pushed and pulled on her hips. I rolled us over, and switched to missionary, looking to the side to see Katie and Jamie in a 69, Katie underneath, her eyes meeting mine, sparkling the way her mom's used to when she was about to cum. Sure enough, Katie started shuddering under Jamie, and I felt my fourth orgasm of the day sprinting towards me, and it crashed over me, and I came into my second daughter. Or was that my third, now that Jamie had roleplayed the part first and been welcomed into the family?

Tonya cried out, "I'm close, Daddy, don't stop!", so I kept thrusting as best I could, with a cock that wanted to be going soft, but with Tonya's pussy clasping me tight, I stayed hard enough to bring her to a thrashing finish, just as I heard Jamie reach her climax above Katie's talented mouth.

We all wound up on our backs on the double bed, three of us shoulder to shoulder, with Katie in the opposite direction on the other side of Jamie from me, and I broke the silence with a soft, "Wow," followed by, "This is totally not how I thought today would go."

"Are you upset, Dad?" Tonya asked.

"No, baby, I'm not. I love you all," I said. I saw Jamie's eyes go wide, realizing that I'd very intentionally included her. "There's not a single thing that's happened today that I would undo. In fact, there's only one thing that would make tonight better."

"What's that, Dad?" Katie said, her head propped up on her wrist, to see me over Jamie.

I turned to Jamie, and asked, "Will you marry me?" causing three separate gasps. "I know that saying 'we haven't known each other very long' is an understatement, but I know what I'm already feeling for you, and I know it doesn't just have to do with having sex with you. Katie welcomed you into the family, and I want to make that official. Be mine?"

Jamie turned so she was face to face with me, and kissed me, a tear sliding from her eye. She gazed into my eyes, before saying, "I think I feel the same thing, but I need time, to get to know you better, before I can say yes. Will you wait for me to be sure?"

"For the rest of my life, if necessary." I kissed her back, before I got up, and pulled Jamie to her feet by my side. Looking over her shoulder, I caught sight of the traveling urn sitting on the room's desk, and was reminded of what I'd originally come here to do - to say goodbye to my wife, not find a new one. I returned my gaze to Jamie, and asked her, "Are you free to join us tomorrow, going to Ke'e?"

Jamie asked, "Are you sure? Would Cheryl approve of me being there?"

That's when the reality crashed over me. "I just fucked both of our daughters. Since I expect she's already royally pissed at me about that, having you there isn't going to make a difference."

"Dad, Mom would approve, of all of it," Katie said, climbing out of the bed to stand beside us, resting her head on Jamie's shoulder, and taking Jamie's hand in one of hers, mine in the other. "She told me so, herself, when she first got sick and started to worry about you moving on after she died. She knew all along how I felt about you, and she told me, that if you didn't find someone new on your own, that Tonya and I had her permission to seduce you, just so you'd have love in your life, even if it was incest. I didn't plan on both of those things happening during this trip, either, but I'm so glad they did. And Jamie, I don't care whether the role you want to play in my dad's life is daughter or wife, I want you in our lives, too."

"Ditto times infinity," said Tonya, getting up and coming to my other side.

I hugged all three of my new lovers in one embrace, before saying, "Shower?"

Jamie shot back, "Hot tub. I've got to go back to my room for my suit, meet you there." She pulled her clothes back on, grabbed her shoes in her hand and vanished through the door.

I wiped myself quickly with a washcloth before getting into my swimsuit, while my girls got theirs out of the shared suitcase they'd packed, and also did a quick wipe with the wash cloth before putting them on. I grabbed the wrist band and towel card, and realized I needed to get two more wristbands for the girls so they could use the pool, but Jamie intercepted us before we reached the front desk, holding out two bands already closed into circles, and slipping them carefully over the girls' wrists to avoid tearing them. "Tammy and Rose are done with them for the day, they're going to sleep, before flying out in the morning."

We spent an hour between the hot tub and pool, playing, talking, letting Jamie get to know Tonya and Katie and vice versa. It was tough for me to not be frisky with my daughters, but we were aware of the risks, even as far away from home as we were. The girls had identified themselves as my daughters to the front desk, just to find out my room number, so we couldn't afford for the staff to see anything other than that relationship.

Then the four of us returned to my room, draped our swimwear over the shower rod, and climbed into the two beds, preparing to be up at 6:00, for a 6:45 departure for Ke'e. I slept with Jamie, and Katie and Tonya slept in the other bed, kissing each other good night, before spooning, Katie in front, facing us. Jamie mimicked them, and we wound up spooning facing the girls, and I looked over at the Cheryl's urn one last time before the last light was turned off. That I felt no guilt helped me to the best sleep I'd had in months.

~~~~~

At 6:00, the alarm on my cell went off. Jamie quickly put her swim suit on, and rushed back to her room to get some clothes on over it. I did a quick toilet routine, brushing my teeth, shaving, while my daughters got into their suits, and tossed tshirts and jeans shorts over those, and pulled sandals from their bag. I pulled the bag of Cheryl's ashes from the travel urn and dropped it into a tote bag, along with a small pair of scissors and a tube of sunscreen, plus the towels we'd gotten at the pool the night before.

By 6:20, we all met down in the lobby, wolfed down coffee and pastries, and were climbing into the SUV at 6:45, Jamie in the front with me, the girls behind us, acting like it was super early, even though it was almost 9 back in California, when they would have already been working. The sky was just beginning to lighten before dawn, so we cruised up Kuhio Highway, also known as Route 56 North/South on the west side of the island, and could see the beaches we went by clearly.

We had the radio on, but otherwise we were silent, all engaged in our own thoughts, mine about Cheryl, and whether Katie had been right about Cheryl approving ahead of time of the incestuous relationship I had found myself in, without planning it.

The sun rose just before the Highway changed into Route 560 East/West near Princeville, and turned very curvy right after, switching back on itself twice, and remaining fairly curvy thereafter, with several one-way bridges. Jamie had been right that I wouldn't have wanted to drive that in the dark.

Finally, we reached the parking at Ke'e, and it was already filling up, or maybe these were cars that had been parked overnight by hikers who camped at Kalalau in the Napali Coast. A lot of cars were just parked along the roadside, but we managed to find a spot in the main lot, and parked, then locked our wallets in the glove compartment, along with all the cell phones but mine, for pictures. We climbed out, stretching our legs after the hour drive. We had another short distance to walk, until we came to an unmanned life guard shack. Jamie said, "The life guards go on duty here at 9. I wouldn't recommend swimming this time of year unless they say it's safe. The currents can be that tricky here, and people do drown. But you should be able to get your scattering done without any trouble."

We walked out onto the beach, and spotted some broad rocks along the edge of the water, that looked like a good prospect for Katie, Tonya and I to sit down, while Jamie sat with our belongings about 20 feet up the beach. There was another group maybe 50 yards away, but we might as well have had the beach to ourselves. I took a couple of pictures of the surroundings, before handing Jamie my phone to use as a camera, and leading Katie and Tonya to the rock. Just as we'd gotten seated, though, a wave washed over our legs, and I softly said, "Good morning, dear," which got my girls to smile. Having done our two other scatterings on the Pacific coast of California, I imagined that some portion of her might have reached Hawaii by now.

I looked at them, and asked, "Ready?"

They both said yes, so I took the scissors and cut off one corner of the bag, then handed it to Tonya, while I slipped the scissors into my swim trunks. She looked at me, and then turned to look at the ashes, and said, "Goodbye, Mom, I love you," and tipped the bag, to let some of the ashes pour into the water swirling around us, then turned the cut corner up again.

Katie did the same, then it was my turn. I spoke to the open air, to the water, to the sand, to the ashes already in the water, to those I was still holding. "Cheryl, when you decided that you wanted to be cremated, this was the first place you wanted your ashes scattered, and it wound up being the last I accomplish. Was it fate that this was the time I came here, to have everything that happened yesterday turn out the way it did? Did you choose this for me, all along? To have the girls delayed, so I would meet Jamie on my own, only to have that lead to something new between me and them? I hope it was your hand behind it all, but I'll never know, in this lifetime, anyway. I love you, Cheryl Tobin, and I always will. I miss you, too, and always will. But I'm not going to let that stop me from living, or stop me from loving again. From loving all three of these magnificent women in my life today. Aloha, my love," I finished, upending the bag, and letting the last of her ashes pour into the water, watching them swirl, and get washed away as the next small waves pulled them out into the lagoon.

Then a still bigger wave crested against us, soaking us, and almost knocking us off the rock. When it receded, we stood up, and hand in hand walked up to where Jamie waited for us, tears in her eyes. "That was beautiful," she whispered, as I took her in my arms, and my daughters embraced us both.

At the tree line up the beach, there is a sort of alcove formed by a set of ironwood tree roots. I could remember it, or one like it, being there 24 years earlier, and sitting there with Cheryl during our honeymoon, and getting a stranger to take a snapshot of us, with an actual film camera. I waved the three ladies to sit there, and took a couple of shots of them, my daughters on either side of Jamie, just as someone came walking along the beach, and offered to take a picture for us. I hopped into the alcove, on my knees behind Jamie, and rested my hands on my girls' shoulders. The stranger said, "Looks good," and handed my back my phone. He'd snapped two, and each picture was phenomenal. With the sun still low in the sky and to the east, the alcove was well lit, and all three women glowed. I almost could not believe that I would have been smiling today, but there was the proof. Yet more evidence that I'd fallen in love. Not once, but three times over.

We got ready to spend a few more hours at Ke'e, checking in with the lifeguards when they arrived. They said the waves and currents were not good for snorkeling, but were okay for swimming in the shallower water close to the beach, so long as we didn't get to where we couldn't reach bottom. They still warned us about potential currents in the lagoon. We waded out, dunked ourselves in the salt water a bunch of times, had a couple of water fights, then came back out, dried off with the towels, and applied sunscreen, and just sat watching the waves for a while, or sunbathing. I held Jamie in my arms, thanking her for coming with us, and generally gushing over her. The girls were not jealous, knowing that they'd have me to themselves later in the night, when Jamie went back to work.

Around 11, we decided to head back south, expecting to find somewhere to have lunch on the way back to the hotel. At the main parking for Haena Beach Park and the Tunnels beach that bordered Ke'e, someone had set up a van selling shaved ice and other treats like pineapple and sugar cane. We stopped, and got four shaved ices, and a couple containers of pineapple, and climbed back in the SUV and sat while I ate my shaved ice, then got back on the road.

I asked Jamie if she had any recommendations for an inexpensive lunch place, and she recommended what she called a "funky Japanese burger joint" called Kenji Burger that was actually only a short distance from the hotel back in Kapa'a. We pulled into its lot around 12:15, and ordered four different burgers, sitting at one of its two inside tables. Like a lot of small places on the island, the food was delicious, the spicing so different from ordinary American burgers, as were the furikake fries.

From there, we returned to the hotel, dropped the uneaten pineapple in the fridge, I put the bag from Cheryl's ashes back into the travel urn, then we all went down to the pool, and played for another hour, before Jamie had to head upstairs for a nap and to get her bags packed for work that night, but agreed to meet us for dinner. The three of us went up at 4, showered in our room, and I dressed in a polo and shorts, while the girls put on lightweight blouses and skirts.

~~~~~

That night, the hotel was doing a lobster buffet, and the girls insisted we go, revealing that their grandparents had also given them $200 in spending money, and that would just cover the cost of the buffet for four people. Jamie offered to cover our drinks, although she was just drinking water. Each diner got one lobster tail, plus as many trips as you wanted to a buffet featuring prime rib, kahlua pork, crab legs, shrimp, fish, chicken, salad and other side dishes, as well as a well-stocked dessert tray.

The later it got, the sadder Jamie got, none of us relishing having to say goodbye. I put my hand over hers, and said, "This is only a 'gotta go to work' goodbye, baby girl," dropping into Daddy mode for her, which got her to smile. "I'm not letting you out of my life without a fight. Call me the next time you're home in San Jose, and we'll go out for a real date, and work towards that yes."

Finally, at seven, she had to go, get into her uniform, and get checked out of the hotel, to be at the airport for a 9:30 flight.

We intercepted her in the lobby, for one more set of hugs. I said, "Aloha, my love," and she gasped.

"You said that to Cheryl this morning," she said.

"Yes, aloha has multiple meanings, but it can mean hello, goodbye and an expression of love, separately, or together, right? For Cheryl, I meant goodbye and love, but for you, it means all three. I still feel like I'm saying hello to you, even as I say goodbye, so what better word?"

"Aloha, my love," she responded, just before climbing onto the shuttle, a mere 40 hours after we'd met, and she began transforming my life.

~~~~~

Walking back to the room, Tonya said, "That was sweet, what you said to Jamie."

"It applies equally to the two of you," I quietly said, to be sure I wasn't overheard by anyone in the lobby. Once on the elevator, I continued. "I feel like I'm just getting to know the women you are now, instead of the little girls I thought of you as. As women I'm in love with, intimate with me and each other. I would like the four of us to use aloha, where we can, as something special between us, and as a reminder of how and where this all got started between us. Most people will just think that we're saying hello or goodbye, but we'll know it also means love."

Once the door to the room closed, both girls pulled me to the closer bed and had me stripped and on my back before I knew it, this time with the covers pulled down first. My cock was rising fast, as I watched them strip each other, their hands obviously familiar with each other's body. Tonya said, "We want to make love to you together, Daddy, and since I didn't get to have you lick me last night, I want to start there, while Katie rides you. After, she wants me to show her how to suck a cock."

"Sounds like a plan," I said, chuckling. Tonya came onto the bed first, kissing me on the lips before she straddled my head, and I got my first taste of her. Saltier, but not at all unpleasant, I slipped my tongue between her labia to sample even more, and worked on raising her arousal higher.

To feel Katie's tongue run across my cock came as a surprise. I thought she wanted to do that after? She only did it for a minute, coating me in spit, before she straddled my legs, and grasped me in her hand, and brought it to bear against her pussy lips. She was so wet, I'm not sure the saliva was needed to let me inside. Slowly, but steadily, she sank onto me, until I felt her buttocks come to a stop against my thighs. "Oh, gawd, Daddy, you're even deeper than yesterday," she said before she rose back up, and dropped onto me again. And again.

I let Katie do her thing, my cock and hips responding on their own, while I made Tonya's orgasm my primary goal, swiping my tongue across her clit, hearing her call out, "Daddy!" as I introduced my middle finger to seek out her g-spot, while swirling around her clit without quite touching it, making occasional side trips along her labia. I could feel her getting closer and closer to cumming just from the g-spot stimulation, and when I thought she was just about there, I strummed her rough patch like a guitar, and sucked her clit, and she let out a wordless scream they could probably have heard in Honolulu, and started shaking over me. I had to grab her hip with my free hand to keep her from flying off of me, and continued sucking and licking that little bundle of nerves, trying to keep her orgasm from ending.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers