All Comments on 'Alone At The Beach... Ch. 01'

by 69forever

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kaytekaytealmost 20 years ago
So Hot!!

That is a great piece of writing. Looking forward to more of your tales.

CathleenCathleenalmost 20 years ago
Ummm...... thanks!!!

Thanks 69 - very nice!! Makes me want to go a looking tomorrow! Good going - keep writing..... well done.

badboybrodybadboybrodyalmost 20 years ago
Very erotic

Actually 69 I think its hotter than a 5. You paint very vivd pictures with the brush of your words. If this doesn't arouse a person, I'd check there pulse! Looking forward to part 2. Bring it on.

TantaLizaTantaLizaalmost 20 years ago
WOW!!

I knew there was a reason that I liked a lonely stretch of beach.... now to find one near me!! ;)

angel4u2lust4angel4u2lust4almost 20 years ago
loved it

wow 69 your hot

KitsyKatKitsyKatover 19 years ago
Very erotic!

I go off the top of the scale with my favorable rating! Very erotic, and I found my pussy dampening as I read....confirmed by a touch of my fingers....do carry on with the lassie. I love sharing masturbation with my bi husband (I found your posting through the "First Bi Taste" site. Hope that you bounce over the "bi barrier" in due course. Try it, you'll like it.

Good thoughts,

Kath aka KitsyKat

LingerieandLaceLingerieandLaceover 19 years ago
Nice and to the point !

Great Sping story, and almost beliveable could of been me laying there.

babydoll2ubabydoll2uover 19 years ago
WHAT more can i say......

that hasn't already been said here.

I'm glad to be getting to know you as a friend... to be able to read your writing just adds to it.

Whew... HOT lol

Peggy

Arianna LeeArianna Leeover 19 years ago
Just a quick note.....have to go read part 2......

Wow!! I'm at a loss for words..Let's see! You are on a beach...you have an incredibly erotic dream.....wake up and find you just have to deal with the matter at hand (no pun intended) and here is this women who is probably watching you for a while and can't take it herself.......Oh My!!! What an absolutely lovely naughty thought!! Have to go read part 2 now...

shmilyshmilyalmost 19 years ago
sweet

nice picture you painted here with words.

wish I was the one watching.

off to read ch 2

s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous