Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The students near her all turned to look at her. Everyone knew Michelle was spacey, but that last sentence had been odd even for her. She met every gaze and everyone blanched and turned away as she stared them down. After defeating that challenge to her authority she looked around and moved up to the front right corner of the room where the teacher's desk was and sat with her back to the corner. She instantly felt much better and leaned back in the chair and scanned the room.

The students all blanched from her and those nearest shoved back away from her with gulps and gasps. The bell rang and Michelle put her legs up on a small stool near the desk and leaned on one arm. Her eyes closed partly and she relaxed a bit. She felt safe, and in control with the lesser males and females backed up away from her.

Just as she let out a contented sigh, the door opened and in walked Ms. Lisa Jones. She was the math teacher and she was one of the prettiest teachers in the school. She was just under six feet tall, was in great shape due to her running 10k races for fun, had a lovely figure, dark black hair that she usually wore in a bun and lovely hazel eyes. She always dressed well in women's business suits and today was no exception with her wearing a cream colored blouse under a pinstripe suit coat and knee length skirt with black stockings and slow heels. She was known as a nice woman but stern, always ready to help a student but also someone who took no crap from any student. She had flunked a star basketball player despite him being critical for the team at districts and had told the coach to either shut up or bring it up at the next school board meeting in public. The coach had backed down.

Ms. Jones was not one of Michelle's favorite teachers as she had not cut her any slack. The only reason she had been passing was due to her tutors, and Ms. Jones had warned her about any cheating. But as soon as Ms. Jones stepped in the room Michelle immediately felt a kinship to her. Her eyes opened and she slowly stood and stared at her as she moved forward. Ms. Jones was reading her notebook and was nearly at her desk when she looked up with a surprised look on her face.

"Michelle? What are you doing sitting at my desk? And what exactly are you wearing? I am sure that, that viol...that..."

Michelle trailed off as she locked eyes with Michelle. Michelle sniffed the air deeply and openly and moved slowly towards Ms. Jones with a bit of curved lip. Ms. Jones seemed a bit dazed and her eyes were locked on Michelle's. Ms. Jones swayed a bit and shook her head and broke eye contact.

"Wha? Hold on. What's happening here? Michelle, return to your seat now!"

Michelle moved right up to Ms. Jones and took a deep sniff and let out a purring sound. "You are like me. Strong. A leader. One of the rulers of the pack." Michelle breathed in deeply and purred again. Her hand came up and gently rubbed Ms. Jones' cheek and down her front, over her tits and back down over her ass. Her eyes locked on Ms. Jones and Ms. Jones stammered a bit.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Lisa. You are like me. You are one of us, one of the strong. Don't resist. Join me; it is what you were born to be."

Lisa swayed a bit on her feet. She sniffed once and her eyes glazed a bit. She leaned down and sniffed Michelle's hair and then her neck and then bent down and sniffed her snatch. She took a deep inhale and let out a sigh. She straightened up and locked eyes with Michelle for a few moments they stared at each other and then Lisa let out a slight growl and then a soft whine and bowed her head slightly. Michelle smiled, leaned forward and kissed Lisa slightly on the lips.

With a purr Michelle moved back over to the desk and instead of sitting down on the seat she shoved everything off it onto the floor and crawled up on it. She reclined on her left side with her back to the wall and began to slowly stroke her hand along her leg and her arm while she made a contented purring sound.

Lisa waited until Michelle had reclined and then moved over to a table in the front center of the class. She shoved it over so it was off to the side of Michelle lounging on her desk and she then clambered onto it and assumed a like position. She was soon slowly stroking her legs and removed her jacket and rolled up her sleeves to stroke her arms. She was soon purring as well.

The rest of the class backed away from the two and huddled towards the rear. Over time the class broke into several other groups that moved to different locations. Several male and female students moved closer to the two women and sat down. They bowed their heads and waited with a look of expectation.

After several minutes Lisa yawned and stretched slowly. She looked at Michelle and said "I should begin class, may I?"

Michelle nodded a yes while she stroked and as Lisa slowly and gracefully stood she added "Of course I will be resting here. Don't disturb me with your foolishness."

Lisa nodded her head slightly. "Of course not Michelle, I know my place. Now class, turn your books to page 145."

Michelle spent the rest of the hour comfortably reclined on the desk slowly stroking herself and combing her hair and purring contently. Lisa taught the class, sort of. She focused only on the group that had moved up and let the others cower in the back. When one of them tried to return to his seat she locked eyes on him and growled. The young man and paled and with a yelp rushed back to the group in the rear. Over time though, the math instruction tapered off and Lisa curled up on her table again and began talking about how Betas should serve Alphas like Michelle and herself.

The bell rang and Michelle stood slowly. Lisa stretched as well and smiled at Michelle. Michelle moved forward towards the door and looked back at Lisa.

"Come along. You are one of my group, alphas stay with alphas." Michelle said.

Lisa let out a slight growl and then blinked. She shook her head a bit and said "But I must teach class, I'm a teacher. Cripes what is going on? Something is happening to us. We need..."

SLAP!!

Lisa's head snapped to the side as Michelle slapped her as hard as she could with a growl. With another snarl she slapped her again. Lisa snarled but it turned into a yip as Michelle grabbed her bun and pulled her head back. Michelle leaned over and bit down on Lisa's ear hard and Lisa let out a whine. Michelle held her like that for a few seconds and Lisa let out a low pitched whine and dropped her eyes. Michelle released her and Lisa touched her ear while looking at the ground.

Michelle straightened and smiled with a triumphant look. "Do not challenge me ever again Lisa unless you are ready to fight to the death. I AM the alpha female of this pack, you are an alpha as well, but I am the LEAD alpha. Do you understand?"

Lisa straightened and looked Michelle in the eye. "Yes Michelle. I know my place. Lead and I will follow."

Michelle strode out into the hall with Lisa following just behind her and to her right. Michelle had stopped wondering about the changes. Instead she was wondering at how the world looked now that she understood her true place in the order of things. The hallways cleared in front of her as she strode down the hall. Nearly all the students and teachers lowered their eyes as she and Lisa strode past. Several times there were slight contests as Michelle encountered other Alphas like her but she knew that she would bring them into the fold in proper time. Michelle felt that order must be maintained and that she had to patrol her territory, which she considered her classes to now be.

Third period was a study hall. She usually spent it either in the student lounge or the library after she had checked in. Today she spent a bit more time there as she and Lisa put the hall into its proper social order. No one in her hall were alphas, but there were some betas who she put in charge of keeping the others in line. The teacher, a weak little man who taught accounting, wasn't even a beta as was left cowering with the omegas. If Michelle had given it any thought she would have been surprised that she was thinking in terms of alpha, betas, and omegas considering she usually couldn't even remember what a beaker was called. But she wasn't really thinking anymore, she was going by instinct.

After pacing a bit in the study hall, Michelle led Lisa out to the student lounge. They walked in on several students and Michelle was pleased to see Todd and her BFF Jessica there along with another male named Nick who was a state finalist in wrestling.

Todd looked up and said "Hey Michelle, running a bit late today huh? Good morning Ms. Jones, what can I, uh, what are you doing?"

Todd had stood up to say hi and Michelle had moved right up to him and was sniffing him closely. Not little sniffs but full on deep breaths. Lisa moved up to Nick who was very surprised when Ms. Jones leaned down and started to sniff him as well.

"Michelle? Hey Michelle, you are kinda freaken me out here. What are you, uh, what are, wha...doing..."

Todd trailed off as he sniffed the air a bit. Michelle put her hand up on his cheek and slowly caressed his skin. Todd's eyes became a bit unfocused and Michelle leaned close and licked his cheek. She leaned over and licked his other cheek and then kissed him on the lips. The kiss lingered and then with a growl she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately.

Todd returned the growl with a much louder and much deeper growl with a lot of lust in it. He grabbed Michelle's arms and pushed her back against the wall. Michelle let out a loud purr and bit down on his ear which caused Todd to yelp. Todd blinked and for a moment he seemed to regain his former self. A look of panic came over him and he tried to push away.

Michelle reached down and with a snarl ripped her top open and exposed her tits. Todd's eyes locked on them and he hesitated. Michelle's hands were at his crotch in an instant and she unzipped his pants and had his cock out before he could pull away. Her right hand began to work his hardening cock while his left hand reached behind his head and shoved his face into her tits. And with that Todd let out a howl of lust and Michelle yelped as he nipped at her right nipple. Michelle began to pump Todd faster and faster while he lapped and nipped at her tits with playful growls and yips.

Michelle looked over at Lisa and smiled. Nick was standing by the table looking confused and stunned with his pants around his ankles. Lisa was bent over a chair in front of him with her skirt hiked up and her panties down around one ankle. She was slowly swaying her ass from side to side and smacking it occasionally. She would growl and yip when she swatted herself and lick her lips when she locked eyes with Nick. Michelle nodded as she realized Lisa was doing a mating display in front of a strong male.

"Come on, take me. I am ready to mate with a strong male. I'm in heat! I'm ready to breed! Come on and fuck me! Alphas fuck only alphas, take me and breed with me!" she got out in a rough voice that sounded like a wolf or a bear was trying to talk.

Nick blinked once more and then with a long deep breath his eyes focused and with a growl he leaped on the math teacher and shoved his cock into her quivering pussy. Lisa let out a yelp and then a lustful howl and Nick growled and pumped hard into her.

Michelle was brought back to her own reality when her own pussy suddenly had a rough hard shaft shoved into it. Her head slammed back against the wall with a bang and she growled as Todd pounded into her hard. She didn't speak, she actually couldn't think enough to form words, she just melted into animal lust. For several minutes she was only aware of a strong male brutally mating with her, crushing her against the wall and growling. She clenched her pussy muscles and with a loud grunt Todd came in her and she orgasmed immediately.

Todd pulled out and staggered back with a confused grunt. He flopped down and stared around with an odd confused look on his face. Michelle pulled herself up and let out a long contented purr. She then licked her fingers and began to clean herself by licking where she could reach and by scooping Todd's cum up and licking her fingers in places she couldn't. Her clothes were torn to shreds but she felt that those clothes were no longer necessary.

Her purring was matched by Lisa who was now reclining on the table licking herself clean as well. Nick was seated behind her and had his arm over the now mostly naked teacher in a very protective way. Nick glanced at Todd when he looked over at Lisa and growled. Lisa purred louder and curled up closer to him.

Michelle smiled at that. "Ah, you two have become mates. Good. Lisa, you will be an excellent brooder for Nick. You should be pregnant soon at this rate." Lisa smiled and nodded as she purred louder.

Michelle purred some more but gave Todd a stern look when he tried to move in closer. He growled and Michelle stood and they glared growling at each other for a few moments. Finally Todd grunted and sat back down. Michelle nodded and sat down as well.

Michelle had enjoyed the sex, but she had decided she would not be his mate. She had a feeling that there were stronger males and as she was the strongest female she would only become a mate to the strongest male. She finished licking herself clean when she blinked and did a double take.

"Jessica? Where did Jessica go?"

The other three alphas looked at her stupidly for a moment and then Todd said "Dunno, lost track when we fucked."

Nick merely shook his head with a confused look and Lisa rolled up to crouch and said "I saw her by the door but when I went into heat I lost track of her."

Michelle started to think and then heard something outside the door. It was faint but she heard what sounded like the principle and the superintendent talking to Jessica and it was getting louder.

"I don't know what is going on! I only know what I told you! Michelle and Ms. Jones came into the lounge and suddenly they were ripping off their clothes and fucking Nick and Todd! It was so weird, I felt funny but I got a bit better when I got out of the room. It was like they were possessed or on drugs or something."

"Maybe someone slipped something into Ms. Jones coffee and she tripping?"

"I don't know, but we need to stop this and figure out what happened and fast, it's nearly noon time and we can't have this getting around school. Ah, there is the nurse. Come on, I think we have either a nervous breakdown or someone drugged a student and a teacher."

Michelle stood and crouched. She looked at the door and growled. Todd, Nick, and Lisa all took similar poses with low growls. Michelle moved up by the door and looked around quickly. The room was actually fairly large with several tables in it and some study cubes by the wall. It was also in the interior of the building so there were no windows. She had a hunch and quickly turned off the lights. She smiled as her eyes adjusted and she saw clearly in the nearly full dark excepting the emergency exit light at the far side.

She grasped the light switch and with a growl snapped the switch off in the down position. She moved behind the door and motioned for her three fellow alphas to move back into the room where it was darker. The voices had gotten close outside the door and shortly after there was a loud knock on the door.

"Ms. Jones? Michelle Dean? Are you in there? This is Principle Branston, I just had report that you assaulted someone in there. I'm coming in right now!"

The door opened and the light came in but didn't illuminate it much. The principle touched the switch and said "Light switch is broken. Okay! This isn't funny, what is going on here."

Principle Branston was large man, easily over 6 foot 5 inches and strong to boot. He had been a star fullback in college, had played pro for a bit and then came over to coach at his old high school. He had been a great coach and also a pretty good art teacher oddly enough and had become the principle about 3 years ago. Even though he was nearly 50 he was a strong man who intimidated a lot of people just by smiling at them.

Superintendent Gordy was not as large as the Principle, but no one would bet he was weaker. He was much younger, early thirties, whip smart, and boxed as a hobby. He liked his job and was popular with the kids being younger.

Mrs. Catherine Sims was the School Nurse. She was also another local who had made good. She had been a star volleyball player who used her skill to get a full ride to college and had come back as a nurse and health teacher. She was still a knockout at forty-something. She taught spin classes at the Y on the side and was often seen running down by the river in the summer rocking her short shorts and tight sports bra.

They moved in slowly while Jessica came last looking worried and concerned. Part of Michelle was touched by her friend's affection, but the major part of her was primed to attack. None of her fellow alphas made a sound as the humans moved into the room.

Michelle smiled as she heard several sniffs from the people. She smiled even more when she heard a long deep breath from Catherine and saw her stop and straighten up a bit. With a soft growl she shoved the door closed and locked it.

When the room went dark the humans all let out yelps of surprise and consternation which suddenly turned to shouts and a scream from Jessica. Michelle padded up behind Jessica and grabbed her from behind. She pulled her back over her right foot and tripped her up. She controlled her fall to the floor and shoved her on her back. Jessica got out one scream before Michelle moved across her and sat on her face. She shoved her pussy right into Jessica's mouth and nose and the panicking girl let out muffled screams and took deep breaths in between. Michelle grinned as the screamed slowed after the first two and stopped after three. She could feel her friends breathing deeply and relaxing. She turned her head to see what else had happened.

Catherine had not moved since the lights turned out. She was breathing in and out deeply and Michelle's improved hearing could a pleasant purr coming from her throat. Mr. Branston was lying on his back moaning as Nick held him down. Parts of a chair were smashed around him and Nick was grinning at the man.

A low growl made Michelle look over at Mr. Gordy. He was on his knees, arms being held behind him by Todd. Lisa was standing in front of him naked except for her stockings and heels and had her snatch up in his face. Mr. Gordy's head was rolling but Lisa kept her pussy close.

"Breath in Gordy. Deep breaths, that's it. Alphas with Alphas, time to join the pack, time to find a mate, time to mate. Breath in you animal. You're like us, you will be one of us." Lisa said with a sultry voice.

Mr. Gordy was growling now and his head stopped swiveling. He locked on Lisa and snarled. He moved his head forward and gave her lovely pussy a lick and Lisa yipped and jumped back.

"Here, this is what he needs. Bring him here." Michelle said. Todd dragged the grunting man over and tossed him on top of Jessica. The two fumbled a bit in the dark as they didn't have the improved vision yet but Gordy's head snapped down quickly when he heard a female yelp. He sniffed her face and down her body and then started to tear at Jessica's jeans with his teeth.

Jessica growled and tore at her jeans and between the two of them they ripped them off enough to allow the now growling and howling man to mount her. Jessica bit down on his shoulder and he snarled as he rammed into her hard. She howled and they were soon banging away violently on the floor.

Michelle stood up and reached over to Todd, who was playing with himself while watching Jessica and Gordy mate. She simply led him over to Catherine who was now sniffing the air, purring loudly and slipping out of her clothing. Todd grabbed her from behind and shoved her against the wall.