Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine hissed a bit and then let out a growl that sounded like a mad bobcat. Todd snarled and pinned her against the wall and shoved his cock into her roughly. The former nurse growled back and shoved back against him hard. Michelle watched with some interest as the football player and the nurse snarled, bit, clawed, twisted and clawed each other for a few minutes before Todd finally got her on her knees and pounded her hard. He came with a loud howl and Catherine let out a matching one. Todd pulled off of her and the nurse, looking stunned, moved up beside him and began to lick him clean while she purred.

Michelle now moved over to where the principal was laying. He seemed to be awake now and was looking about in the very dim light. She could see he was excited as his pants bulged but was fighting it. Michelle nodded to Rick who moved off to be with his mate Lisa. The other mated pairs looked at her as she lowered her head and sniffed.

The principle started when her felt her breath on his face. Michelle purred and then licked him on his cheeks. The man was shaking and was able to croak out "What are you? What have you done to these people? What is going on?"

"I'm the Alpha female of this pack and I'm seeking the most powerful Alpha male to be my mate. Alphas only breed with Alphas after all. Your scent, you strength, your courage, you are the Alpha here. You will be my mate." Michelle said with a purr as she kissed him lightly.

The man tried to turn away but after a moment he returned it with passion. Then he turned his head, and said "NO! I'm married, happily married! I won't cheat on her, not with anyone, not with a student!"

Michelle purred more and licked his neck. She ripped open his shirt and licked slowly down. She undid his belt and then pulled his pants down. She sniffed deeply and then licked the cock in front of her. Mr. Branston moaned and the moan turned into a low growl. Michelle licked his cock several times and then took it in her mouth and sucked. The moaning had ended and was now nothing but a low growl.

After several long sucks Michelle spoke. "You're not tied down. Nothing is stopping you from standing up and stopping me. You're not doing anything though, and that is because you are an Alpha like me, and you know that Alphas only mate with Alphas. I am your mate now, you are my mate. Breed with me and let's take our place as the leaders of this pack."

With a fierce growl Mr. Branston sat up and grabbed Michelle by the hair. He twisted her over and onto her back and jumped on her. He mounted her and shoved an enormous cock into her. She let out a loud howl and then a snarl as her mate rammed hard into her slick pussy. The growling man snarled and howled as he pumped away like a machine into Michelle who yipped and howled back. She clawed her former principal's back and bit down on his shoulders. Her head banged off a desk leg a couple of times and once off the wall when finally with a loud snarl Mr. Branston came hard into Michelle and she actually saw stars. With a final grunt the man slumped over Michelle and let out a contented snort.

It took Michelle a few moments to regain her bearings and then she began to purr. She pulled herself out and began to lick herself clean and then her mate clean. After she was done she moved close to her mate and curled up in front of him.

Michelle looked around and smiled at what she saw. Her fellow alphas were all lounging around in mated pairs. The females lay in front of the males licking or kissing or petting them while the males lay contently watching over their mates. Each of them was in a corner so their backs were covered. The smell of sex was overpowering and loud purrs from all the females could be easily heard.

After a few minutes Michelle's mate stood with a yawn. She stood beside him and looped her arm around his strong body. She purred and he licked her face.

"Come on, we need to get to high ground. This isn't where alphas make their den." He said and strode out naked into the hall way. Michelle was now naked as well, and most of the others were too, excepting Lisa who still wore her stockings.

Michelle wasn't sure what she expected when they moved into the main hall. Part of her, the still kind of human part was expecting screams, panic, and surprise. But apparently whatever had affected her had been going around the school. Students moved in groups (herds was how Michelle thought of them), mostly along the sides of the halls making way for smaller but obviously more powerful groups, small packs of Betas who served Alphas like Michelle and her pack. Those groups moved out of the way for Michelle's Alpha pack like the Red Sea parting in the bible.

As they neared the stairs heading up to the administration offices that were all on the second floor they ran into Mr. Funston and Ms. Ashley Pierce, a home econ teacher and another hot teacher. They were both naked and Ashley had her arm around him like Michelle did with her mate.

They didn't speak but instead Branston and Funston moved forward with low growls. They sniffed each other and growled and after a bit Funston lowed his eyes and let out a low whine. Branston smiled and growled loudly while Michelle moved up and licked his face again. Funston and his mate then moved around the rest of the pack and they all sniffed each other with grunts and growls and even some words, such as when Lisa and Ashley sniffed each other's pussies and Lisa said "I'm so glad you are an Alpha too. I'd be a bit lonely without another Alpha teacher to talk with."

Branston led them upstairs. The school was mostly a single story but they had a large 2nd Story office suite that housed the admin offices and the principal and superintendent offices. While the males began to arrange the open foyer that looked down on the main school entrance the females went back into the offices and ran off several of the staff working there. This was now the den of the Alphas so weak Omegas were not needed. The males created several perches were the Alpha males could watch the stairs to protect the pack's lair.

After that was done, the mated pairs each staked out a den. Michelle and her mate had his old office of course which was the best view and well protected. Michelle made a nice sleeping place out of the cushions and curled up in it. Her mate got on the PA system and announced the new social order in the school. Any Alphas who had not already joined the principal's pack had until 3:30 pm to either join or leave or they would be dealt with. Betas would enforce the Alphas will, the others would simply be Omegas and be glad they were allowed to live.

Michelle purred softly as she listened to her mate lay down the law. "As it should be, as it is in nature. Mmmmmmmmm, it is so wonderful to be an Alpha." She said in a sultry voice.

Michelle stood and padded over to the desk. Her mate stood over by the computer desk and she purred loudly and flicked her braid. He turned and she bent over the desk and slowly swayed her ass back and forth while licking her lips. Her mate stopped speaking and she slapped her ass hard and let out a low growl.

Her mate moved over with a gleam in his eyes. His cock hardened at the mating display his chosen female was putting on. He growled low and said "Do you like the den I chose?"

"Yes, we can raise many young here. There is food and water, and this place is safe and protected. Our pack will grown and be strong." Michelle said as she bent lower and spread her legs.

"Yes. Now, let's work on making some offspring." And with a happy growl the former principal jumped on Michelle and they mated loudly and happily.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

George sat there shaking his head. He stared at the TV which showed his old high school under quarantine and he watched as a cop, or what had been a cop anyway stalked around the fence line with most of his clothes torn off, growling at any human who came too close.

It had been a minor miracle that things had been stopped before the infected had gotten loose. While officials were not sure exactly how the infection had spread it had gotten everyone in the school. Someone inside the school had been able to lock the place up and keep everyone inside. Now George watched as a prime example of a pack of Alphas, Betas, and Omegas wandered the school. Most of the kids and teachers were obviously Omegas and they were kept in line by the Betas. The Betas were obviously controlled by the Alphas, who were easy to spot. They always moved in pairs, everyone parted way for them, and they were to a pair hot as shit and usually naked to boot.

When several parents had disappeared trying to get into the school and then 4 police had been attacked on TV by several male Alphas, the mayor had cordoned off the area. There had been attempts to communicate but after some weird talk from the Alphas (the former principal was apparently the leader) about this being their hunting and mating grounds and the refusal of any Beta or Omega to even acknowledge attempts to communicate, the governor had stepped in and declared the place sealed off and put up some guards to keep people out. Not that it had done any good, some folks had made it in to either find loved ones or to try and figure out what was really going on, and had been seen later as part of the various packs and acting just like them.

George had watched stunned as a hot female investigative reporter had started a live TV broadcast from a room inside the school only to have the former Home Econ teacher prowl in and start sniffing her. After several moments of confusion the reporter had simply dropped her mike and started sniffing back. It had been hard to hear, but George had heard words like "Alpha, like us, find mate" and the reporter had ended up stripping her clothes off and leaving with Ashley. Shortly afterwards the reporter was seen prowling with the former wrestling coach, naked except for a garter belt and stockings. Her cameraman was now roaming with a pack of betas. After that the only communication with the school was a weekly food drop just inside the gate. Betas would come and haul it off, and Alphas attacked anyone who came any further in.

The entire school had been enclosed by a large chain-link fence and after a couple of days the packs had started to move around outside. Most of the Omegas now acted like herds of skittish deer and several groups now lived outside and wandered the lawns and bedded down in the grass at night. Sometimes the Alphas or Betas would chase them and take one down. They hadn't killed or hurt anyone yet, but seemed to be doing it for fun or for practice. George had noticed that the Alpha hunters, both male and female had been getting a lot better at hunting and stalking. The last one had been very scary when Michelle and Mr. Branston had crept up on n Omega that had wandered off from the herd and had run him down with howls that sounded very wolf like. Michelle had bit down on the boy's throat and for a second George had thought she was going to rip it out. But the wild look in her eyes cleared up and with a sound that seemed like a mix of purring and giggling she had let him go. She then had stretched and had started flicking her braid like it was a tail while she licked Mr. Branston's face.

George sighed. Aside from seeing them hunt together, George had seen Michelle lick him, pet him, kiss him, caress him, and generally act like a mated pair of animals displaying a mix of various animal traits from large hunting cats to wolves. They were often seen laying naked on part of the roof overlooking the foot ball field with the principal lying contentedly on his stomach while Michelle licked him and caressed him. They had used a boom mike once to see if they said anything and all they got was a purring sound. Then one day as the sun set they had coupled violently and the police had moved the cameras back farther.

The Alphas seemed to be communicating by words (gradually being used less and less), growls and animal noises, and even scent as they had a rather X-Rated scene on live TV when Lisa Jones, one of the math teachers who was now apparently mated with the former star wrestler, had sniffed the nurse's pussy when they had met while out hunting.

George was resigned to the fact that his effort in putting up with that moron Michelle was now a waste. He had been paid for the last month, but he was sure that the bonus and the last month and the promised grand at the end were gone. But he was still up five grand and that was better than nothing.

And George was thankful for two other things. One, that he had not been at school when this had happened as he had no illusion about what group he would have been in and he would rather not be an Omega. And he was thankful that no one had asked him about what he had been working on in the lab. Because deep down he just knew somehow that dumb blonde Michelle had caused all of this.