Alpha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master said it was on a need to know basis. He said I didn't need to know."

"Then how about when you can work out where he is for yourself then you can come and take over." She drank again. "Until then I'll stay and make sure things are ready for your arrival."

"Soon the Master will realise that you're nothing. Your family was nothing and you're no different."

Oana prickled and sat up straighter in bed.

"I have work to do. Don't bother me again unless you have something of value to tell me."

She ended the call and threw her phone across the room. Draining the bottle, she stood from the bed and walked through to the living room in the apartment.

Oana picked up another bottle of vodka from the coffee table and twisted off the cap. Dropping onto the sofa, she stared over the papers strewn across the floor. There were records of everything and everywhere the pair of fugitives have ever gone and she knew she would find them in these records. Ealasaid and Drago would pay for what they had done.

*

Elena turned her face up into the water cascading from the shower. It washed through her dark hair and over her olive skin making her sigh in contentment. Tilting her head back, she felt her long hair brush against the small of her back and ran her fingers through it.

She could feel eye watching her through the glass but refused to turn and look at him. Jaylon leant against the doorframe, his arms were folded across his chest and his eyes followed the outline of her naked body.

Elena turned the shower off and pulled the towel off the glass. When she stepped out into the bathroom, she was wrapped in the towel covering her body. She looked over his shoulder at him and shivered at the hunger she saw in his eyes. He was naked save for a pair of black boxers and her eyes were drawn to his muscled chest and stomach.

He was standing close and she reached out to touch his warm skin. The second her fingers brushed his skin, she yanked her hand back and turned to face the sink. Resting her hands on the marble surface of the counter, she looked at her reflection through the steam on the mirror.

Jaylon moved behind her and gently touched her shoulder. Her skin was soft, still wet from the shower and covered in scars. Like Ealasaid, her time at the Order had been spent in constant pain. Even with a Weres ability to heal quickly, she still bore the marks of her torture.

"They're not very pretty," she sounded apologetic and he looked up to meet her eyes in the mirror.

"You think that matters to me?" He trailed his fingers down the side of her neck and over her shoulder. "They show what you went through and proved you survived. Scars are a thing you should be proud of. I'm proud of each of mine."

"I've never seen yours."

Jaylon shrugged, "You will."

His hand moved down her arm and stroked her palm. She couldn't keep his intense gaze and looked down at the counter. Jaylon kissed her shoulder and she tilted her head to give him better access. His hand moved from hers and took hold of her towel. Slowly he pulled it from her and she closed her eyes as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"God damn," Jaylon's voice was strained.

Her body was tight, slender and every inch of her bore the marks of her time with the Order. His eyes were drawn to her left shoulder blade and his heart lurched in his chest.

Gingerly he touched the wolf tattoo and felt happiness swell. He stepped closer, pressing his hard body against hers and his hand rested on her flat stomach.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" he spoke against her ear and her muscles clenched.

She felt exposed, she was used to being naked but no one had ever looked at her the way Jaylon did.

"T'es si parfaite."

She laughed in surprise.

"What?"

"It's French."

"You speak French?"

"I do." He kissed her neck. "The whole of Drago's Council speaks French. We all learned for him."

He moved his hand down, watching her reaction in the mirror the whole time. He ran his fingers over her abdomen lightly feeling the shivers chase themselves across her soft skin. He watched in the reflection as she bit her lip and her back arched. The movement pressed her ass against his groin and he stilled.

Elena realised he was waiting to see what she would do. Her heart was like thunder and her stomach was rolling. She was terrified, but not of him. She was terrified of the feelings he caused in her. She was terrified that soon he would realise she was too broken, that she wasn't worth trying for.

Jaylon could see the inner torment on her face and slid his hand between her legs.

"Oh."

Her hands clenched into fists on the counter and her head dropped forward.

Jaylon gritted his teeth. Her flesh was warm and he pressed a finger against her.

"God you're so fucking wet."

His finger pressed against her swollen clit and he stroked her gently. Her ass moved against his hard cock and he looked down with a groan. Only the thin material of his boxers separated their skin and stopped him from thrusting deep inside her.

His other hand rested beside hers on the counter and he spoke into her ear.

"Look, I want you to watch yourself."

She shuddered and dragged her head up to stare at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were shining and her cheeks were burning. She watched Jaylon's head move to down her neck as he gently nibbled on her shoulder. The white of his hair was a stark contrast to her dark colouring and she moaned softly as his fingers moved quicker against her wet pussy.

Her hips pushed backwards, thrusting against him and he bit her skin harder. Her ass rubbed against his thick cock creating an amazing friction through his boxers. She felt his cock grow even harder and moved her hips faster. She couldn't take her eyes off their reflection.

Her nails scratched at the marble surface beneath her hands and she pushed back harder against him. She desperately wanted to feel his thick cock inside her. She could feel it throbbing against her and licked her lips as she imagined how good he would feel.

"Jaylon." She reached over her shoulder to grab his short hair. "Please fuck me."

A terrifying noise came from his throat and he looked up. Meeting her gaze in the mirror, he shook his head.

"Not yet baby. It would be too quick, too rough if I fucked you now. When I do have you, I'm going to do it perfectly."

"But, I want to feel you."

Jaylon snarled and pushed a finger into her tight heat. The walls of her pussy clenched around him and she bit her lip as she thrust her hips against his hand, fucking herself on his finger.

Jaylon threaded the fingers of his free hand through her hair and gently pulled her head back. Watching herself only drove her passion higher and soon she was shaking uncontrollably.

"Jaylon," his name was a strangled plea and he bit her earlobe.

"Come on baby cum."

She came undone, her pussy convulsed around his fingers and he buried his face in her shoulder as his orgasm gripped him. Elena felt his cock pulsating against her ass through his boxers and she leant back against his chest.

He held her around the waist and sank to the floor. She curled against him and he kissed her damp hair.

"I want nothing more than to fuck you baby but I need to know that you're sure. I don't want to force you into anything."

"I know you don't."

She nestled closer enjoying the feeling of his skin against hers. For the first time in her life, she didn't feel afraid.

Jaylon held her for a moment before sighing, "We should go; we're meeting the others soon."

She nodded and they stood. They dressed quickly, Jaylon making sure to change his boxers before he took her hand and lead her from the house. They stepped out onto white sand and Elena turned and looked at the ocean. The sun was still in the sky and the light danced over the waves.

"I never thought I would see the ocean." She took a deep breath. "It's beautiful."

Jaylon stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She leant her head back against his shoulder as she watched the waves crashing onto the sand. The air was warm but Jaylon's closeness made goose bumps erupt over her skin.

She turned in his arms and slid her hand around his neck. Pulling his head to hers, she kissed him. For a second he was too shocked to move, it was the first time she had instigated any contact between the two of them.

Her soft lips parted beneath his and she reached on tiptoe as she deepened the kiss. In moments, they were both panting and his hand slid down her back to grab her ass.

He pulled back and stared into her face.

"God, I want you so badly." She shivered at the tone of his voice. "Get inside baby before I do something stupid."

She giggled and ducked around him. He turned and swatted at her ass making her giggle again and hurry towards the main house. They walked up the three stairs to the large porch that ran the length of the house. Three children played in the sand just in front and they looked up as Elena and Jaylon approached.

"Uncle Jay!" Avianna leapt up and ran towards them. Jaylon bent and lifted the girl into his arms.

"Hey pup, Jesus you've gotten big!"

"I'm taller than Leif now."

"She's not!" Elena looked at the small boy who now spoke. His face was screwed up indignantly and his arms were crossed. "She's lying Uncle Jay."

The older boy was looking at Elena carefully. His eyes were mistrustful and Jaylon smiled gently.

"Orion, this is Elena."

"I don't know Elena." Orion stepped closer and his nose twitched. Instantly his face relaxed and he smiled. "She smells like Saidy."

"I do?" Elena felt a slight warmth in her stomach. The children were all grinning widely and Elena could see first-hand the love for Ealasaid. "She always smelt good to me."

"Do you know her?"

Elena nodded. "I do."

"Kids?" A familiar female voice reached their ears. "What are doing out there?"

Nix appeared on the porch. The whole side of this house was open, the glass door all folded back opening this room to the air.

"Finally!" Nix skipped out onto the porch and hugged Elena tightly. "We were going to send a search party out for you two!"

This last remark was thrown over to Jaylon who shrugged a broad shoulder.

"Not my fault. Little minx wouldn't let me leave."

Elena blushed as Nix laughed.

"Come on baby let's go get a drink."

Nix linked arms with the woman and lead her inside.

They entered the room and Elena looked around. It was huge, two men stood at one of three pool tables, another sat at the large bar that ran across the back of the room. Another three tables stood off to the side and a large jukebox took up one corner.

Nix lead her to the bar where Lucius was sat. The man stood behind the bar smiled and Elena felt instantly more relaxed.

"Elena this is Nash and you know Luci."

Nix slid into a seat and pulled Elena down to sit next to her.

"Hi kid." Lucius smiled and took her hand in his. Kissing her knuckles, he watched her blush. "You look beautiful."

She did. She was dressed simply in a white sundress that made her tanned skin look even darker and her dark hair hung loose down her back. Lucius winked and stood from the stool to meet Jaylon.

"What can I get you ma'am?" Nash asked and Elena hesitated.

"I don't know. I'm not really a big drinker."

"Then can I make a suggestion?" Elena nodded. "A sweet and fruity cocktail always tastes better when you drink it in the Bahamas. Could I start you off with a Pina Colada?"

Elena couldn't help her smile, "I'm in the Bahamas?"

"Sure are, now how about that drink?" Nash winked and Elena giggled.

"I'd love one."

"Same for you Miss Nix?"

"When have I ever said no to one of your cocktails Nash?"

Nix turned and looked around the room as Nash began to make to drinks. Elena took a moment to let her situation set in.

"Am I really in the Bahamas?"

"Really and truly." Nix ran her fingers through her blonde hair. "A little piece of land that my family owns. Open to the Pack whenever it is needed. Me and Drago both agree that some time away is definitely needed."

Elena looked around the room. Lucius now sat with Jaylon and Corban at one of the round table. He was dealing out cards and smiling. Anton and Rueben played pool, each with a glass of whisky and matching grins. The children darted between the two groups and the whole room held an air of calm and happiness.

"This was a great idea." Elena took the drink that Nash offered. Her throat was thick and her eyes pricked with tears. "Thank you for including me."

"You are part of my family now, just like Eala. Anything we do you will be a part of."

"You really do like strays."

"Nearly everyone came to us as a stray and we have the best family. I couldn't have handpicked them better." Nix touched her glass to Elena's. "And, Jaylon certainly found a great one in you."

Elena swallowed and looked over at Jaylon. He caught her eye and smirked.

"I hope so," as she spoke Jaylon beckoned her and the two women moved to the table to join the others.

For nearly an hour the group drank, played pool, played cards, danced and played with the children. As the sky began to darken, they all caught the familiar scent and watched the door as Ealasaid and Drago entered.

"You're here!"

Ealasaid ran into the room and threw herself in Elena's arms. She pulled Nix, Corban, Jaylon and the children to her while they all sat round the table and Drago laughed as his Mate was drowned in a sea of bodies. Finally, she emerged and darted round to the pool table to leap on Rueben and Anton. Drago watched as each member of his Council lit up as she touched them and again pride filled him.

Lucius sat at the table with Elena and the others and he watched Ealasaid carefully. Finally, she came behind him and slid her arms around his shoulders. Her soft lips kissed his neck and the corner of his mouth lifted in a smile. Grabbing her waist, he pulled her over his shoulder and onto his lap. She giggled and hugged him tightly.

"How you feeling Little One?" he spoke into her ear and she moved closer.

"Better than I have in years." Ealasaid kissed his cheek and looked at the table. "What are you guys playing?"

"Poker." Jaylon smiled at her. "Wanna try?"

"I've never played before." She settled herself more comfortably on Lucius's lap.

"I'll teach you." Lucius pulled her closer.

Drago watched from the bar. Out of his entire Council, Lucius had felt Ealasaid's absence the hardest. Drago had come to terms with his time in the Order but Lucius had never recovered. An anger still burned just below the surface and when his control slipped it showed a side of the man that was terrifying.

Drago wasn't sure if Ealasaid, or even Lucius himself, was aware of the man's need to be close to her. Even if she didn't, she seemed drawn to his friend, like she sensed he needed her. Drago watched as Lucius held Eala tighter as though scared she would disappear again.

"Dammit." Eala threw down the cards to laughs from the rest of the table. "I don't get it!"

"You just need practice."

Jaylon gathered her cards and began to shuffle them into the pack.

"No. I'm not instantly good at it which means it's bullshit." She covered her mouth. "Sorry kids."

"We hear worse from Uncle Jay," Orion said with a shrug bringing more laughs from the table.

"Well I'm going to play something I know I can win." She stood and took Lucius's hand. "Come play pool?"

Lucius raised an eyebrow.

"Fine, but don't be surprised when I win."

As they passed the bar, Ealasaid reached out and grabbed the front of Drago's shirt. Pulling him down, she kissed him quickly.

"You coming?"

"I'll play the winner." He tucked a stray curl behind her ear. "Try not to beat him too badly."

"No promises," she giggled as Lucius stuck his middle finger up.

Drago stayed at the bar and Nix came over to join him. Drago slid his arm round her waist and lifted her onto the stool beside him. Nash had already made two drinks and pushed them across the bar to the cousins.

"Thanks, Nash." Nix sipped her drink and watched the room. "Did you ever think we would get here?"

Drago shook his head.

"Never. After mum and dad, the Order, after everything I thought we would be broken forever."

"It felt like we were. It's been nearly 60 years since the Order."

Drago thought for a second, "Huh, I guess I stopped keeping track."

"I didn't," Nix sighed. "We lost Haiden, I hadn't seen Keon since, then you were taken. I know it sounds selfish but I had no one."

Drago slid his arm around her shoulders and hugged her tightly to him.

"I'm sorry Nix. I'm sorry for leaving you and I'm sorry for how I acted when I got out. You've only ever tried to help me and I should learn to just listen to you."

"Hang on, could you say that again in front of Corban? I want a witness."

Drago kissed her hair.

"Don't push it. Just enjoy the night."

Nix looked over at Ealasaid. She was watching Lucius line up his shot with a mischievous smile on her face, as he went to take it she nudged his elbow gently sending the ball flying across the table. Her soft laugh filled the room followed by a shriek as Lucius pinched her ribs.

"I've never seen him happier," Drago spoke as his gaze landed on the pair.

"She's done incredible things for all of us." Nix sipped her drink. She too felt a warmth watching Ealasaid and Lucius. "Especially him."

"It's like he's finally forgetting about the Order."

"It's amazing to see."

"You're not jealous?" Nix glanced slyly at him. "You're usually much more protective of people touching her."

Drago laughed. "Nix I love Luci as much as I love her. He makes her happy and makes her feel safe. How could I be jealous of that?"

Nix watched him carefully. "You're really not jealous, are you?"

"Would you get jealous if Corban was that close to someone?"

"No, because I know we have the Mating Bond. Nothing comes close to that."

Drago tilted his head with a smile. "There you go."

"Dammit." Lucius's voice reached them. "How did you get so good?"

Ealasaid bobbed a curtsey, "Natural talent." She turned to Drago and beckoned him over. "Your turn."

Drago crossed the room. His eyes were fixed on her exposed skin in the dress she wore. It was a pale blue sundress that fell to mid-thigh, the top was tight to her skin and pushed her breasts up into a mouth-watering cleavage, while the back dipped low. The bottom flared from her waist and showed off her legs. She was setting up the balls and he stood beside Lucius watching her. Picking her cue, she looked over her shoulder meeting Drago's eyes.

"Want to make it more interesting?" her voice was light and teasing.

Drago smiled making the dimple appear in his cheek, "Always."

"If you win then my offer from the yacht still stands."

Drago tensed, his hands curling into fists and Ealasaid saw his jaw clench. His easy smile was gone and a nerve ticked in his cheek. A low growl emanated from his chest, and Lucius, hearing it, raised an eyebrow.

"What do you say?" Ealasaid held out her hand.

"You're on little girl."

Drago took her small hand in his and tried to pull her to him. She resisted and slipped out of his grip with a giggle.

"You can break."

Drago came around the table and lined up his shot. Smacking the white ball, he watched as the rest scattered and two fell into the pockets. He straightened with a smile.

"I got stripes."

The game was close. Ealasaid seemed to be taking it easy on him but Drago knew she could finish it in a second. His eyes darted to Lucius who nodded and moved behind Ealasaid. As she went to hit the cue ball to pot her last ball before the black, Lucius brushed passed her and nudged her elbow. Instead of hitting the last of her spotted balls, it hit against the black sending it into the pocket.

1...345678