Alpha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Eala?" Rueben offered. The rest of the Council looked at him and he held his hands up. "Hear me out. We need powerful magic, what's more powerful than a Fae?"

"He has a point Alpha," Jaylon shrugged. "She is our best bet at the moment. None of us would ever suggest something that we think would put her in danger. She means a lot to all of us but I think she could really help."

Drago turned to Lucius, "Luci, what do you think?"

"I think she'd kick all of our asses if she knew we were making decisions for her. It's not my place to tell you what to do Drago but she deserves to know. If she knew we wouldn't be having this conversation, she'd already have figured out what to do." Lucius wasn't talking to his Alpha anymore; he was talking to his friend. "She's a smart kid and more powerful than anything we've ever seen. If anyone can cure this she can."

Drago nodded, "You're right but I don't want to tell her yet. Not here. We'll leave tomorrow and I'll tell her then. I want to enjoy one more day with her."

They all turned as Ealasaid and Elena came out of the house. Both women were still naked and Ealasaid was back to her normal self. She looked around at the gathered faces and raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong boys? Never seen a pair of tits before?"

"None as nice as you two ladies," Rueben winked making Ealasaid roll her eyes and Elena blush.

Rueben spoke quickly in French and the surrounding men laughed.

Drago held his hand out and pulled Ealasaid to his chest.

"You two aren't tired, are you?"

She shook her head, "I've never felt more well rested."

"Good. There's something I want do."

The group left the beach and started back through the trees. They walked for nearly half an hour before they arrived at the edge of the cliff looking out over the sparkling ocean. Drago looked down over the edge and smiled.

"What are we doing here?" Anton asked.

"Cliff jumping. When we were kids, me and Nix would do this in France. I want to do it again."

Jaylon looked over the edge.

"Pretty long way down."

Elena was backing away but when she spoke she sounded excited, "You can't be scared of everything, it's just a little water. I'll meet you down there."

She took off at a run, passed them all and threw herself into the air. They all watched as she plummeted down and broke the clear water below. For a second, they couldn't see her but then she surfaced and turned to look up at them.

"Are you coming or not?"

Ealasaid laughed, "Ladies first."

She followed Elena, leaping off the cliff and plunging into the water. With a shout the rest followed suit. The feeling of the air whipping by them brought goosebumps to their skin, then the warmth of the water washing over them was exhilarating. Drago came up and looked around. Elena and Ealasaid were already beginning to climb the sheer face of the cliff to the top.

They stayed there for hours. None of them were thinking of anything besides the warm water and the thrill of the jump. After a while, Corban, Nix and the children joined them and they passed the day in the sun as a Pack.

It wasn't until the sun began to sink in the sky that they made their way back to the houses. As they separated, Jaylon grabbed Elena's hand and pulled her away. He led her to the wooden jetty and along to the furthest of the huts. Opening the door, he pushed her inside gently before following.

Elena watched him as he closed the door behind them and came towards her with a predatory look on his face. His white hair was still wet, his skin was tanned an even deeper brown and, like her, he was still naked.

Her eyes drifted hungrily over his muscled body and as he approached, she reached out to touch him. Her fingers skimmed over his hard chest and down his stomach. His cock twitched in anticipation and she gasped as she saw the size. Like the rest of him it was huge.

A pain flared in her stomach as, unbidden, memories of the Order ran through her mind. She tried to ignore them; she knew this man was different but still she felt nervous.

She didn't want him to notice the expression on her face, so she walked around him and gently touched his back. Her stomach lurched. The skin was covered in marks, long straight scars that looked all too familiar. They were marks from a whip. Tentatively, she ran her finger over one of them.

"What happened?" she tried to keep her voice level but even she could hear the slight hitch.

"My family was very poor growing up. We had to work for some pretty shitty people. Some of them were a fan of punishing us, whipping was one of their preferred methods."

Elena kissed a mark.

"What did you do to them?"

Jaylon laughed, a single huff that expelled all the air from his lungs.

"They got what they deserved baby."

"Good."

She held his shoulders and turned him to face her. Sliding her hands around his shoulders she toyed with the soft hair at the nape of his neck.

Jaylon held her slim waist but kept his body away from hers. He wanted her so badly but the last thing he wanted to do was pressure her into anything. Elena could see the war raging in his mind and taking his hand, she led him to the bed. The hut was large but there was nothing but a huge bed and a small bar along one curved wall. Elena pushed him to sit on the edge of the bed and stood between his legs.

He looked up at her and his hand held her hip loosely.

"Be sure baby. I need you to be sure."

Elena didn't answer, she simply leant down and kissed him. Her fingers threaded through his hair and she pressed close.

Jaylon muttered an oath under his breath, again he spoke in French and Elena couldn't understand. Wrapping an arm around her waist, Jaylon lifted her and turned to crawl up the bed. Laying her against the pillows he kissed her again and stared at her naked body. He drank her in and felt himself grow harder.

"You're so beautiful." He kissed her again. "You're perfect."

"I'm not. I'm broken and scared." Elena blinked back tears. "I'll never be good enough."

Jaylon kissed her again, roughly this time and cut her off.

"Don't ever say that. I won't hear it and if it takes me my whole life to prove to you that isn't true then I will do it."

She held him tighter and pressed her naked body against his.

"Please fuck me Jaylon."

This time he didn't argue. His hand slid between their bodies and he gently cupped her breast. His fingers teased her nipple until it hardened against his skin and she was moaning quietly. Slowly, he moved his hand lower and teased the wet flesh of her pussy. She pushed her hips against his hand encouraging him and he pushed one finger inside her.

Elena gave herself over to the feelings he was creating in her. His finger moved inside her tight pussy and her breathing sped up. Jaylon rested his forehead against hers and his black eyes watched her face carefully. He never wanted to see pain there again and felt a thrill of pride as pleasure took over her expression. Her cheeks flushed pink and her eyes slid closed as he stroked deep inside her.

He added a second finger and she reached down to grab his wrist. Her face turned serious as she concentrated and he watched as she chased her orgasm. He could see her becoming nervous and kissed her teasingly. He instantly felt her relax and curled his fingers upwards inside her finding the sweet spot that made her gasp.

He was slow, gentle as he coaxed her up towards orgasm. Her hips moved with him and her toes curled as pleasure blanked out the trepidation in her mind. Jaylon moved his lips down to her throat and kissed her leisurely. He could feel her pulse fluttering under her skin and he sucked hard marking her.

Elena felt the now familiar tightening of the muscles in her stomach and gasped as Jaylon brought her closer to orgasm with his talented fingers. Her breathing stuttered, her back arched and her hand held his wrist tightly as she came. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she panted for breath and Jaylon lifted his head to kiss her trembling lips.

He gave her a moment to come down then settled himself between her legs and thrust his hips. The movement caused the tip of his thick cock to press against her wet entrance and she whimpered. Her eyes were closed and her face was marred with fear.

Jaylon kissed her tenderly and felt her relax. Gently, he stroked her hair away from her face.

"Elena, look at me."

Slowly her eyes opened and Jaylon was taken aback by the heat in her gaze. She was watching him with an awe that he had never seen before.

"We don't have to do this. I don't want to force you into anything before you're ready."

Elena pressed her finger against his lips and rolled her hips against him. The head of his cock pressed against her again and she gasped.

"Shut up and fuck me," her voice was filled with need and he growled at the sound.

He didn't wait any longer and pushed his hips forward feeling his cock slip into her tight pussy. Another growl ripped from his chest and he had to hold himself still. She was tight, wet and hot, he had to fight to keep control.

"Fuck baby." His fingers dug into her thigh and he pulled her leg around his waist. The movement made him sink deeper into her and he gritted his teeth. "You feel so good."

He pushed deeper and Elena clutched his shoulders. She had expected the same tearing pain that had plagued her at the Order. The guards had never been gentle and it was all she knew, but it never came. Jaylon's thick cock stretched her tight pussy but there was no pain only a heat that spread through her abdomen and down between her thighs.

Jaylon rested his forearm against the bed above her head while his free hand slid up her body from her thigh to her breast. He thrust slowly, rolling his hips against her and hitting deep with each movement. His lips pressed against her neck and he inhaled her sweet scent.

Elena held onto his muscled arm as he pushed her higher. She had never felt anything like this before. She had never even thought it was possible for anything to feel this good. Jaylon had made her cum more times in the last few weeks than she could count, with his tongue and fingers he had made her scream with pleasure but this was different. The feeling building in her stomach was almost more than she could take. She buried her face in his warm neck and held onto him desperately.

Jaylon thrust faster, twisting his hips he listened to her reaction and when he heard her sharp gasp a thrill of pride went through him. He repeated the movement and felt her nails dig into his skin. He pulled back to look into her face; he was scared that he would see pain or uncertainty but he only saw raw pleasure.

The expression on her face sent a feeling through him that he couldn't place. He felt pride, awe, lust and something deeper that he had never felt before. All he knew was that he wanted to see that expression everyday for the rest of his life.

"Jaylon I'm going to cum."

Her legs tightened round his waist and she met his thrusts. He could feel her getting even wetter and pushed back his own orgasm. He needed to feel her cum on cock.

Elena cried out as her orgasm washed over her, pleasure gripped her entire body and she tensed against him before going completely limp. Jaylon thrust once more into her tight heat and followed her. His orgasm tore through him and he heard her moan as his cock pulsed inside her.

Jaylon dropped his head to her shoulder and took a shuddering breath. She was trembling against him and he stroked his hand over her waist. He just wanted to feel her. Finally, she lifted her hand and threaded her fingers through his hair. Her thumb stroked his neck and he lifted his head to look into her bright blue eyes.

"Are you OK?"

He suddenly felt nervous. He had tried to be gentle but it had been too much and now he was scared he was too rough with her.

Elena pulled his head down and kissed him. It was the only thing she could think to do; she couldn't even begin to find the words to thank him for what he had done.

"Elena, I didn't hurt you, did I?" Jaylon still sounded worried and Elena shook her head.

"No, for the first time, I don't hurt at all." She kissed him again and her legs tightened around his waist. His cock was still buried in her and movement made him sink deeper bringing a groan from his chest. "Thank you for waiting."

"I waited for years to find my Mate, I would have waited a hundred more until you were ready."

"Your Mate?" Elena's words were choked with emotion and a tear slid down her cheek.

He wiped it away with his thumb and once again she was taken aback at how gentle he was. His whole demeanour was ferocious and animalistic but his touches were always tender, so human.

"Maybe it's too early to tell you that but I've never been one to wait around when I want something. I want you and I'll want you forever. I hope you feel the same."

Elena couldn't find her voice to speak but she nodded vehemently. Jaylon smiled and kissed her passionately. He began to thrust slowly again and she giggled as her eyes closed in pleasure.

For the rest of the night, Jaylon worked to eliminate all lasting traces of the pain she had suffered in the Order from her mind. By the time the sun rose again, Elena was exhausted and she collapsed against his chest. Jaylon held her tightly and together they drifted into sleep.

Back up in the main house, Drago and Ealasaid were just waking up. Drago was nervous, he knew he had to tell her about his sickness but he didn't know how he was going to do it. He was quiet as they packed their stuff and made their way to the yacht. He barely said a word as they travelled back to the aircraft hangar and boarded the jet.

Ealasaid slept for most of the flight. When they landed, Drago carried her from the plane and into the black car that was waiting.

As they drove back home, Drago held her tightly to his chest. Ealasaid could feel fear building in her chest as they approached the house but she didn't press him for answers. It wasn't until they were back in their bedroom that she rounded on him and stuck her hands on her hips.

"Alright what the fuck is going on with you? You've barely said a word in hours."

Drago sank to the edge of the bed and pushed his hair away from his face, a tell-tale sign that he was nervous.

"I have to tell you something and I'm scared. The second I tell you, it makes its more real and I don't know how you'll react."

All manner of possibilities flashed through Ealasaid's mind and she seemed to shrink into herself. Her bright eyes searched his face and he felt the leaden weight in his stomach.

"What's going on?" her voice tremored.

"There is a reason Abrielle has been acting so crazy. There is a disease that affects Lycans, it's called the Sickness, no one knows what causes it and as it stands there is no cure. The disease is fatal."

Ealasaid went numb.

"Abrielle has it?" Drago nodded. Ealasaid felt tears spring to her eyes and one hand clutched her chest. "Do you, have it?"

"I have symptoms but that doesn't mean," Drago started to speak but Ealasaid cut him off.

"Are you fucking kidding me? How long have you known?"

"Since you brought be back here."

"A month?" Ealasaid felt hot tears pouring down her cheeks. A white-hot anger was creeping up her chest and she was trembling. "You've known for a month and you're only just telling me. The whole time we've been away you've been dying. Does everyone else know?"

"Nix doesn't." Drago stood and stepped towards her. "Eala, I'm sorry, I just wanted you to have some time not thinking about anything, after what you went through."

"How long do you have?" Ealasaid once again cut him off and stepped backwards keeping the distance between them.

"Eala." He tried to calm her down.

"How fucking long?!"

A cold wind picked up around her, lifting her hair from her shoulders and her eyes darkened.

Drago sighed, "A year, at best."

"A year?"

Her fists clenched and she was breathing heavily.

"Eala, please, I'm sorry."

He reached out again but she shook her head.

"No, don't touch me. I need to understand this." She moved to the door. She didn't look at him but threw her next words over her shoulder. "Don't follow me."

She left the room and the door slammed behind her. Drago sighed and sat back on the edge of the bed.

"Could've gone better."

Drago shook a cigarette out of the packet in the bedside table and lit it. He knew she would need some time to think about what he had told her. He wanted to follow her and crush her to his chest until she listened but he knew that would do nothing. Instead he waited in the silent room until she returned. Hours had passed but finally she entered the room and closed the door gently behind her. He remained quiet, waiting to see what she would say and finally she spoke.

"I'm going to find a cure. I won't stop looking until I find a way to save you."

Drago held his hand out to her and she walked into his arms. He pulled her close to his chest and she buried her face in his shoulder. She held him tightly and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"What happens if you don't find a cure?"

She tensed at his question and there was a pause before she answered, "Then I'll take a year."

1...345678