Alpha Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me. We need to get the tracking chip outta our guest."

Together they descended the stairs into the basement and Lucius unlocked the door. Oana watched them suspiciously as they came towards her and stood in a fighting stance.

"I'll hold her. She's a fighter so get the chip out quickly, it's normally in the back of the neck."

Lucius grabbed her and pulled her to his chest. Her arms were trapped between them and Lucius pushed her hard against the wall restraining her legs. Taking hold of her hair, he pushed her head down to his shoulder and Rueben pressed against her skin under her hairline.

Oana realised what they were planning to do and her struggle grew more violent.

"No don't take it out. Daddy will be angry if I lose it! Please don't, he'll kill me!"

The last words were a scream as Rueben's fingers found the small chip under her skin.

"I've got it, keep her still." One nail on Rueben's hand grew into a sharp claw and he carefully made a small cut on her neck. She struggled harder and Lucius felt her biting at his neck in a desperate attempt to break free from his grip. Rueben swore under his breath and looked at Lucius.

"Dude, she's five foot nothing! Hold her the fuck still."

"I can't," Lucius sounded surprised. "Just hurry up and get it out."

Rueben pushed on the edge of the chip and pulled it from her skin. The chip was small and made of a bright silver metal. A blue light shone brightly and as Rueben looked at it, a scream tore from the girl's mouth.

"No! Put it back, put it back!" She struggled even harder. She could feel the dark presence creeping in on her and terror filled her. "Please, he'll kill me if I lose my chip."

"Destroy it," Lucius spoke and Rueben snapped the chip in half.

The blue light went out and suddenly the girl went still. Lucius and Rueben stepped back and watched her warily. Her eyes were glazed over and her body swayed gently. It looked as though her legs would give out at any moment.

From behind them, they heard the door open and Ealasaid and Drago entered the room. Ealasaid watched the girl and Drago turned to the two men and shrugged.

"She wanted to try and speak to her." Drago noticed the faraway gaze on Oana's face and frowned. "What the fuck happened?"

"I have no idea. We took the chip out and she just went blank." Rueben sounded confused. "She kept saying that he would kill her if she lost her chip."

"Who would kill her?" Ealasaid asked.

"Daddy," Oana spoke but her voice was strange. It was small and haunting like a lost child. "I'm sorry, please I didn't mean to."

Oana's eyes looked passed all of them to the wall behind them and Ealasaid followed her gaze.

"Who is she looking at?"

"Daddy please, don't make me do it," as Oana spoke her hands reached up to touch the shackle around her neck.

"What is she doing?" Drago looked at Lucius.

"It's like she's possessed." Lucius stepped forward, his head was tilted to the side as he looked at the strange girl. "I think this 'Daddy' is controlling her."

"How? He can't be, here can he?"

Rueben shifted uncomfortably. Something about the slow movements of Oana's hands as she took hold of the chain attached to the shackle and wound it around her wrist sent a chill through the room.

Oana was now trembling. Her whole body was gripped with fear but she couldn't stop the movements of her arms. The male voice filled her head and she began to sob.

'You disappointed me Oana. I cannot have weakness in my children.'

"Daddy no. Please I'll be good; I'll do better."

Even as she spoke she felt her arm pulling on the chain, pressing the metal of the shackle against her throat.

'You had such potential. All your training, wasted.'

Ealasaid's eyes widened as she realised what the girl was doing and she darted forward.

"She's strangling herself, we have to stop her!"

Lucius and Rueben moved so quickly they were a blur and each grabbed one of the girl's arms. They tried to wrench the chain from her hands but there was an unnatural strength to her grip. Lucius pulled the key from his pocket and unlocked the restraint around her neck. She screamed and they took the opportunity to pin her arms to her sides.

"I failed Daddy, I have to die," Oana screamed and thrashed wildly.

Ealasaid didn't know what she was doing, her body moved of its own accord and she placed her hands on Oana's cheeks. Instantly a male voice filled Ealasaid's head.

'I cannot have weakness in my children. You have failed me now the Weres can have your body.'

Ealasaid fell backwards onto the floor with a soft cry.

"What happened?" Drago knelt and touched her arm gently.

"Someone is talking to her. You have to stop her from hurting herself I don't think she has any control."

"She's fucking strong." Rueben was struggling to keep hold of the young girl. "Will someone knock her the fuck out?!"

Ealasaid stood and touched two fingers to Oana's forehead. She wasn't sure how she knew what to do but it was as though she had a deep ingrained intuition. Instantly the girl went still and her body went limp. Lucius and Rueben caught her before she hit the floor.

"What the fuck was that all about?" Ealasaid turned to look at Drago. "Have you ever seen anyone act like that before?"

He shook his head.

"Never." He stared at Oana's unconscious form for a moment. "She is definitely from the Order, she had the chip, now we just need to work out who this 'Daddy' is."

"What do we do with her until then? Who knows what she might do if she gets out." There was a hardness in Rueben's voice but the others seemed not to notice.

"We can't leave her alone." Drago was thinking as he spoke. "She might try and hurt herself again and it's probably not safe to keep her here. Someone will know she was coming here; we have to keep her away."

"I'll watch her." Lucius stared at the girl's face. "She doesn't have the chip anymore so no one will be able to track her. Ealasaid maybe you could ward her, try to stop this guy from speaking to her again."

"I can try." Eala replied. "There has to be something in the library about warding right?"

Drago nodded but he looked unsure.

"Lucius, you sure this is a good idea?"

"Probably not but what other choice do we have?" Lucius shrugged. "We can't keep her here, we can't have her around children or the rest of the Pack, people would get suspicious. At least I'll be able to stop her from hurting herself until we can work out what to do."

Drago thought for a moment before nodding.

"You're right. We'll look for a warding charm then we'll take her together. Ealasaid can ward your house as well as a precaution. Eala," he turned his attention to his mate, "You go with Rueben, he can show you where to find warding magic in the library."

"What are you going to do?"

She touched his chest as she looked over her shoulder at the girls in Lucius's arms.

"I'm going to speak with Elena. She spent her whole life in the Order, she might know something about this 'Daddy' asshole."

"Be gentle with her. I don't want her to think of that place anymore than she has to," Ealasaid's voice was fiercely protective as she spoke.

Drago smiled, the Alpha role suited her.

"I won't make her do anything she doesn't want to."

"Be sure you don't." Eala kissed him. "If I find out you have I'll kick your ass!"

Lucius couldn't help but smirk.

"I might have to move Packs, I'd back Eala any day."

Drago stuck his middle finger up, "Fuck off."

*

Elena dropped her head back to the pillows with a moan of pleasure. Her hand reached down to clutch Jaylon's white hair and pull his closer as his tongue drove her closer to orgasm.

The shrill ringing of his phone made her jump then laugh as he cursed loudly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He reached out and grabbed his phone from the bedside table. "What?"

As he listened to the reply, he pulled her leg over his shoulder and kissed her trembling pussy again. She pressed her hand against her mouth to keep her moans quiet as he continued to tease her pussy with his tongue.

"You want Elena?" Jaylon looked up her body with a devilish grin. "She's a little busy at the moment, can she call you back?"

Elena giggled then watched as his face turned to a frown.

"Daddy? What the fuck kind of bondage shit have you got going on over there?"

Elena froze as a chill went through her. Jaylon watched her in confusion before he spoke again.

"Alright I'll tell her." Jaylon hung up and looked into her eyes. Her olive skin had turned pale and she was breathing heavily. "Are you OK?"

"What did they say about Daddy?"

"The girl we caught last night, she's from the Order. She's been speaking about a 'Daddy' but they can't get any sense out of her. They wanted to know if you recognised the name maybe?"

Jaylon watched as terror passed over her face and she pushed herself into a sitting position.

"Daddy was a monster." She took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around her knees. "He used to take in new arrivals and train them, called them his children and made them call him Daddy. I don't know what he is but he has a control over people. If you disobeyed him, he would make you do things, awful things. He would make you hurt yourself and others and you would be powerless to stop him. He's a sick, twisted fuck and he should have been put down long ago." She looked into his dark eyes and when she next spoke her voice was shaking uncontrollably. "He used to like to play with me."

A terrifying growl ripped through Jaylon but Elena held up her hand.

"This isn't about me; this is about that poor girl. If she's one of his children, then we need to make sure he can't control her anymore. We have to go and help."

"I don't want you anywhere near this." He rumbled. "You're staying here."

She stood from the bed and looked down at him.

"Like hell I am. You know nothing about this but I can help and you're an idiot if you think I'm staying here when Saidy might be in trouble."

Jaylon raised his eyebrow but couldn't help the smile. Her words had shocked him with the fire behind them.

"I kinda like it when you put me in my place."

She bent to kiss him quickly.

"I'll be doing it a lot from now on. Now get dressed and let's go."

They dressed quickly and within an hour, they were pulling up towards a huge farmhouse. It was at the end of a dirt road and the last sign of civilisation had been over thirty minutes ago. The house looked deserted and it wasn't until they got closer that they could see a warm light in two of the downstairs windows. Three large trucks were already parked outside and Jaylon pulled his to a stop behind them.

"Whole family's here." Jaylon came around and opened her door. Taking her hand, he led her to the door and whistled. "So, this is where he lives."

"You've never been here before?" Elena asked and Jaylon shook his head.

"Lucius keeps himself pretty private when it's not a Pack matter. I don't even think Drago knew where he lived."

Jaylon knocked on the heavy wooden door. It was opened by Anton who nodded brusquely at the pair.

"Thank you for coming Elena. This whole thing is all kinds of fucked up." Anton shook his head. "It was like she had no control of herself. How could he have done that?"

"Is she in there?" Elena looked passed Anton who nodded.

"They're in the lounge, go through."

Elena stepped inside and looked around. The house was spacious but the dark colour of the wood and the furniture gave it a cosy feel. Elena was surprised. She couldn't see a man like Lucius living here. She made her way through to the living room where Drago, Saidy, Nix and the rest of the Council were gathered. On the sofa was a young girl, her skin was pale and coated in dried blood and she was shivering despite the warmth in the room.

Ealasaid looked up as Elena entered and shook her head.

"I should have known you'd come. Elena, I don't want you thinking of that place."

"I can help." Elena shrugged. "If this 'Daddy' is who I think he is then that poor girl needs more help than any of the rest of us."

"You know what she's talking about?" Corban spoke from an armchair, Nix was curled on his lap and her bright eyes watched the stranger.

Elena sighed, "There was this guy when I was in the Order. He's been there from the beginning and he used to inspect all the new arrivals. Every new Protector, the new guards and every prisoner that came through. The way he used to look at you, like he could see everything you'd ever done."

Elena felt a strong arm slide around her waist and leant back against Jaylon seeking his warmth.

"If he didn't want you it was a blessing. The ones he chose he would keep. No one argued with him, even the Senior Agents were scared of him. When I turned 18, he brought me in for inspection. I was scared, I'd heard stories and I was so scared. I couldn't even walk in they had to carry me, I couldn't make my legs work. When I got there, I couldn't even look at him, I just didn't know what I was going to see but he looked so normal. He was handsome and friendly, he had a nice smile. He had kind eyes."

Jaylon felt Elena shudder and pulled her closer. Hearing the emotion in her voice as she spoke made nausea settle in his stomach and he clenched his teeth to stop himself from interrupting.

"He asked me why I was in the Order. He already knew but he wanted to hear me say it. He enjoyed hearing my story. He said he would look after me and I'd be part of his family and I believed him. He looked so normal."

"What did he do?" Drago prompted gently.

"Nothing. I was a good child, I did as I was told and because I couldn't leave the Order I was like a house pet. He used to like to watch me change; it wasn't a normal change though, I was calm and placid. He does something to people and he doesn't even try. He's incredibly powerful and I still have no idea what he is. After a while, I saw what he was really like and what he could do to people. I just kept quiet. He never asked me to do anything, told me I was his 'innocent cub' and then one day he just disappeared. He took some of his children but he left me. I never knew why."

"How long were you with him?"

Ealasaid was almost afraid of the answer her question would bring.

"Were years or human years?"

"Human years."

"Fifteen."

"And, he didn't make you do anything?"

Jaylon was shaking with anger and fear; he didn't know if he wanted to hear her response.

"He would threaten me with it. He could make it so I couldn't move for days. Make it so I couldn't sleep and stop me eating. Make me hold a knife to my throat and it was his decision if I cut or not. He has complete control over you but that's not the scariest part."

Elena looked down at the stranger with a deep feeling of sadness.

"The scariest part is when he leaves you and suddenly you're you again. It's when you're back in control and you realise you have no idea what you want to do anymore. You don't know when you should eat or when you should sleep. He controlled every part of your life and it's terrifying when suddenly you can think for yourself." Elena took a deep breath. "We need to make sure that he can't control her anymore but he won't give her up easily. He hates his property being taken from him."

"So, what do we do?" Drago asked.

"We kill her."

"What?" Lucius demanded and Elena held up a hand.

"We need to make him think she is dead. If he can feel any part of her then he will come for her or make her do something we can't prevent. There is a deviation of the Warding magic, if we can find it then we might have a chance."

"How do you know all of this?" Jaylon sounded impressed.

"Whether it was happy or not the Order was my home. I had no choice but to learn about it and the people in there. Besides, it wasn't all bad, I actually have some happy memories."

"Would you know what warding spell would work if you saw it?" Ealasaid piped up and at Elena's nod she continued. "Then come with me, we need to find a way to make us invisible to him."

They left the room and moved through to the kitchen. The table was covered with heavy old books and Ealasaid took a seat. Elena joined her and together they began to search through the books.

"Do you remember you parents?" Ealasaid asked.

She wanted to know more about Elena's time with the Order.

"Not really but I'm kind of glad," Elena was speaking openly. "I think if I knew them at all, I would have missed them but I didn't know that I was missing anything until I was older."

"What happened to them?"

"They were executed as an example of what happens when you mate interspecies. I hear it was quick."

"You said you had happy memories from the Order?"

Elena smiled and her blue eyes drifted as she thought.

"There was a Protector who took me in, looked after me and helped me understand what I was. He used to take me outside on the full moon and let me run around. He taught me how to be a wolf. Taught me what I could eat and what would make me sick. I only ever saw him on those nights but he was a father to me for a short time."

"Not all protectors were bad. Do you remember his name?"

"Coll Fairbairn."

Ealasaid felt a pain in her chest and her breath hitched in her throat. Elena frowned and placed her hand on Ealasaid's arm.

"Are you OK?"

"That's my dad."

Elena's eyes widened, "Your dad?"

"We always wondered where he went on the full moon. He always seemed excited to be leaving, it was strange," Ealasaid laughed as the memory of her father's smile flashed into her mind. "I knew he was a good man even if he worked for evil people."

Jaylon watched the two women through the door. His heart was still pounding with that Elena had said about 'Daddy' and he reached for a cigarette.

"Smoking again?"

Drago appeared beside him and held out an open pack to him.

"I never wanted to ask her about the Order, I was always scared of what she would tell me." Jaylon lit the cigarette and shook his head. "Fuck. How can she move passed any of that?"

"The same way that any of us would. Give her time and make sure she feels safe. She's part of our Pack, we'll do everything we can to help her through this."

Jaylon nodded curtly, "How is Eala?"

Drago was quiet for a minute as he thought.

"I don't know. She was pissed at me for not telling her about the Sickness but she's determined to find a way to cure me. She seems like she's getting better, she doesn't flinch when I touch her anymore."

"She's a strong kid, could teach us a thing or two."

The house was quiet for a few hours. Finally, Ealasaid and Elena came back through with triumphant looks on their faces.

"I've got it." Ealasaid smiled and looked at the stranger on the sofa. "I know how to ward her against this 'Daddy' guy."

"How?" Lucius spoke. He had been sitting in the chair opposite the sofa, watching the sleeping girl carefully.

"Basically, we make it so she doesn't exist." Elena sounded excited. "It's like she's wiped from the face of the earth. Every tie she's ever had will be broken and she'll be a new person. The Warding magic will make her invisible to everyone."

"And, you can do this?" Drago sounded worried as he spoke to his mate.

"Easy, Fae magic is awesome!" She was smiling but she could see the worry on Drago's face. She took his hand and pulled him close. "Don't worry, I could do this without thinking."

"Fine, but make it quick."

She winked, "I'm actually kind of excited. Are you ready?"

Drago nodded and Ealasaid moved to kneel in front of the sofa. Placing her hand on Oana's forehead, she began to speak. The language she used was strange, in a language that hadn't been spoken in hundreds of years. The words dredged up a dark and ancient magic and the room was filled with a soft blue light. A cold breeze whipped through the room and they watched in awe as Ealasaid wielded the magic of an ancient race. No one seemed to notice Rueben standing back from the group, his arms folded and a dark look on his face.

123456...8