Alpha Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing his hands on her thighs he spread her legs and pulled one to rest over his shoulder. Resting his forearm against her abdomen he pressed her down into the bed and dropped his head between her legs. Kissing her inner thigh, he listened to her sigh before blowing softly on her pussy.

"Oh." A noise of surprise fell from her lips, quickly followed by a moan as she felt his tongue against her.

Corban teased her slowly. He had had years with her, years to learn every part of her body and now he knew it as well as his own. He circled her clit with the tip of his tongue and she felt a white hot shock run through her. She tried to press her hips up, trying to get closer to his mouth but his arm across her stomach held her still.

Dropping her head back, she draped her arm across her face and allowed him to tease her pussy. Corban took his time bringing her up to orgasm. She tasted so good and he didn't want to miss out on a moment with her. Her quiet moans and the stuttering of her breath made lust grip him but he forced back his own desires to focus entirely on her.

Nix felt a heat spreading through her stomach. Her legs were shaking and she clutched at the sheet beneath her. Corban ran one hand up her leg and his finger teased the entrance of her wet pussy. Slowly he worked his finger into her and a cry left her.

Biting on the back of her hand, she pushed her hips down and ground against his hand. Corban smiled smugly. He loved the feeling of her losing control. Being born into the LaBelle family she had always been in the public eye, it was only around the Pack and her family that her true nature came out. She was like a wild animal and he craved the moments her feral side came to the front.

"Corban." Nix reached down and her fingers tangled in his hair. A strong clenching started low in her stomach and she bit down harder on the skin of the back of her hand trying to keep quiet.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as her whole body went tense as she came.

Corban looked up her body. His face was still lit by the smug smile and she laughed exasperatedly. He stood and wrapped his arm around her waist, lifting her to his chest he crawled across the bed before laying her back down and settling himself between her legs.

"You're so proud of yourself aren't you?" She asked with amusement and he nodded with a smug smile.

"Very." He affirmed before kissing her.

She moaned as she tasted herself on his mouth and brought her knees up to hug his hips. Corban pushed himself up with one hand while the other pulled the top of her silk nightie down to expose her breasts. His eyes drank her in and he licked his lips as he started at her small pink nipples. Dropping his head, he flicked his tongue over one nipple and felt her snap taut again. Her body was so reactive to him and he felt his cock twitch in response.

Corban's chest was bare and Nix held him around the waist; smoothing her hands down his back she pushed his pyjama bottoms down to grab his ass. Pulling his hips to her she thrust against him and he groaned as her wet pussy rubbed against his cock. Corban held himself off her and stared down between their bodies. His thick cock pressed against the entrance of her tight pussy and he pushed forward slowly watching as he stretched her open.

"Goddam." He spoke through gritted teeth as her tight heat enveloped him.

Pulling her legs tighter around his waist he began to thrust into her. He dropped his forehead to hers and he felt her soft breath beat against his lips. she was already shaking and he couldn't help the proud laugh.

"You feel so fucking good baby." He forced out.

He kept his movements slow. He savoured watching the pleasure build on her face, her cheeks were flushed and she bit down on her plumb bottom lip. Her bright eyes shot to his and he saw the desperation in their blue depths.

"Harder." Her command was simple and he obliged.

He sped up, thrusting deep into her and she cried out. His hand shot out to cover her mouth and he spoke into her ear.

"Not so loud baby, I'm not done with you yet."

He thrust quickly, his hips slamming against her and he felt her pussy growing wetter around him. Nix's nails dug into his back leaving deep red scratches against his skin and he hissed in a breath. The pain made him more passionate. His hips moved quicker and her loud exclamation was muffled against his hand.

Again her body tensed and she shook violently. Her pussy convulsed around his cock as she came and her nails dug even harder into his back, breaking the skin and drawing blood. With a growl he pulled back and flipped her over onto the stomach. Slamming back into her welcoming pussy he pulled her onto all fours and dropped his forehead to her shoulder.

"Fuck." His outburst was barely understandable, his voice was little more than a snarl and Nix shuddered at the sound.

Her nightie still rested around her waist and he gripped it in his fist as he fucked her. Her arms stretched out in front of her, she clutched the sheets and pushed her ass back against him driving him even deeper inside her. His free hand curled around her hip and he moved her on his cock.

Nix's moans filled the room, her voice was husky in her lust and there was a hitch in her breathing. She was already so close again and her toes curled as her orgasm grew. She bit the sheets muffling her noises, he hit so deep inside her that pain laced the pleasure but she still wanted more.

"Ugh fuck." Corban groaned and thrust into her once more. His cock pulsed as his orgasm gripped him and he filled her fiery pussy with his cum. The feeling of him filling her pushed her over the edge and she followed him into orgasm.

Her legs gave out and she slumped onto her stomach. He fell onto his back beside her and the room was quiet as they tried to catch their breath. His hand rested on the curve of her ass and he stroked her soft skin.

"I'm worried about Drago." Nix spoke up breaking the silence.

Corban turned his head to look at her. She had cushioned her head on her arms and her eyes were focussed. She always looked so beautiful after sex, her blonde hair was tousled and her skin was flushed.

"Why?" He asked.

"After everything, getting Eala back and all of this stuff with Oana and Daddy. I'm just worried he's going to slip back into the bad place, like after he escaped the Order. I just want him to have a simple life." Nix spoke honestly. She always could with Corban.

"Drago was never meant to have a simple life. Men like him never are but he's got you, us, Eala. He'll do fine."

"What if Daddy comes back? I don't know if this family can survive anything more. Rueben has already Defected, what if more follow him and we're left with no one?"

"We don't need anyone. We've survived Drago and Lucius in the Order. We got Eala back. there's nothing that can hurt us." Corban pulled her to his chest and kissed her softly.

Nix felt herself relax at his touch and nodded.

"You're right. Come on, we should go and check on the pups." She said.

"Just a few more minutes." Corban suggested and pulled her closer to him. Her body fit perfectly against his and he kissed the top of her head.

They lay in peace, enjoying the feeling of each others bodies until the sound of small footsteps reached their ears. Corban reluctantly tipped her off him and pulled his pyjama bottoms back on. Nix tidied her nightie and looked to the door as Leif came into the room.

"Mummy there is someone in the garden."

Nix was instantly on full alert and jumped from the bed. Corban bent in front of his son and held his shoulders.

"Who?" His question was urgent.

"I don't know. They look weird." Leif was calm unaware of the panic on his parents faces.

"Stay here." Corban said and Nix laughed derisively.

"Like hell I will." She pulled her robe around herself and tied it quickly. Picking up her son she followed Corban out of the room and down the stairs.

They moved into the kitchen where Orion and Avianna were perched on the counter staring out of the window. Nix stared out over the garden at the strange figure. They were too far away for her to see their face but their posture was familiar.

"Drago?" she placed Leif on the ground and opened the back door. Corban went to follow her into the garden but she held a hand up.

"Wait here."

"What the fuck Phoenix? What if that's not Drago?" Corban was staring at the figure with mistrust.

"I know my cousin. I can take care of myself, stay here." She kissed her Mate and left the kitchen without another word.

She was tentative as she walked across the dewed grass. The man didn't acknowledge her as she drew close, he faced away and she reached out to touch him before thinking better of it and pulling her hand back.

"Drago?"

He turned and she clapped a hand over her mouth in shock. His eyes shone a bright orange and she had to crane her neck to look into his face. Her eyes were drawn to the two black horns on his forehead and she took an involuntary step backwards.

"What happened?" Her voice was shocked and he smiled slightly.

"What's the matter? Scare of your own cousin Nix?" His voice was cold and she shivered.

"Drago what happened to you?" She was surprised at how calm her voice was when her insides were knotted in fear.

"Don't you like it? I'm new and improved. Made in Hell as all monsters are."

"Drago you're scaring me."

He sighed and his new eyes grew softer. "I scared Eala as well, that's why I can't go back."

He looked at her face carefully and a cold weight settled in his stomach. Reaching out he touched her cheek gently.

"Please don't be afraid, I couldn't bear it if you were afraid of me. Not you." His voice was warmer, he sounded like himself again.

"Tell me what happened." She held his hand against her cheek and stared up into his eyes.

"I will in time but for now I just need you to make sure Eala is OK."

"Why can't you do that?" She asked.

"Because I hurt her. I put my hands on her and hurt her. I can't risk doing that again. Whatever I am, whatever this is, it wants her. I don't know how to control it yet but I feel normal around you. Please, I need your help."

"What do I tell her?"

"Tell her I'm safe and not to worry. Then I promise I will explain everything." Drago pleaded.

"OK. Give me a minute to get the kids out of the way. I don't think they should see you yet."

"I look like a monster." Drago laughed nastily.

"No but you don't look like the Uncle Drago they know. Just give me a minute."

Nix turned and hurried back to the house. Corban stared at her expectantly but she shook her head minutely. Corban understood right away and ushered the children out of the kitchen and upstairs to their rooms.

Nix sat in the living room and waited for Corban and Drago to join her. Corban came first and opened his mouth to speak but again she shook her head. When Drago finally entered Corban barely reacted, staring at his Alpha in mild fascination he rubbed his hand over his chin.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

Drago laughed at the question and a warmth filled the room. Corban's blunt question had put him at ease, finally someone wasn't afraid of him.

"Sit down, it's a long story."

Drago explained everything. Going to Hell, the meeting with Baal and his transformation. He explained about Daddy and what would need to be done to ensure their safety. He explained his new feelings of need towards Ealasaid and the fear of the monster inside him taking over and harming her.

Corban and Nix were silent as Drago told his story. When he had finished Corban rubbed his hands over his face with a quiet snort of laughter.

"Fucking hell boss. That sounds like quite a shit show you've got going on." Corban spoke quietly

"And our life was so quiet up until then?" Nix laughed and the two men turned to look at her. "Oh come on. The Pack of one of the last Lycans who found a Pure Mate who turned out to be the descendant of the Fae that destroyed their entire race. Both of you taken by the Order and both of you surviving the Pits. The Pack that came from there made up of every kind of stray there is. A fucking Van Helsing hunting and finding us after sixty years and an Elf warding spell. I don't think we're the kind of family who gets normal. This is nothing we can't handle."

Drago reeled at the condensed family history. "Shit, you're right."

"I'm always right. Now what are we going to tell Eala?" Nix pushed the conversation forward.

"Nothing yet. I can't control whatever this is when I'm around her. Fuck I didn't even remember her, my own Mate. I need to stay away from her for a while." Drago dropped his head into his hands with a sigh.

"She'll be worried. Can you at least tell her that I've seen you?" Nix prodded.

"No. The second she knows I'm back she'll track me down. She's like a bloodhound when she wants something. Just give me some time to learn about what I am. I can't bear the thought of hurting her again."

Nix sighed. "Fine. I won't tell her that I've seen you but can I tell her that you're safe?"

"Just watch her for me. Don't let her worry too much and make sure someone is with her as much as she'll let you. You might have to trick her, she's a stubborn little pup, but promise me she won't be left alone."

"I'd never leave her." Nix sounded accusatory but Drago shrugged it off. He was doing the right thing.

He stood and took hold of his cousin's hand. Pulling her to her feet he hugged her tightly to his chest. For a moment she did nothing, then her arms held him in a tight embrace and she pressed her ear against his chest listening to the slow, steady heartbeat.

Drago dropped a kiss to the top of her head before resting his chin on her soft blonde hair. The weight in his stomach had lessened slightly after his talk with Nix but his guilt about Ealasaid still dragged him down. He had to remember that he was doing the right thing.

"Where will you go?" Nix released her hold on him and stepped back. Corban placed his hand on her lower back and could feel her shaking.

"Far away. I have to be as far away as possible until I can be sure I won't hurt her."

"But you'll come back?"

"Cross my heart." Drago promised.

Corban stuck his hand out and shook Drago's before pulling him into a quick hug. "Be safe Alpha. Don't be gone too long."

"Tell Lucius what has happened but the rest of the Council aren't to know. You two seem to be the only ones who can still say no to Eala and she'll try it get it out of anyone." Drago couldn't help his smile as he spoke, thoughts of his Mate filled his head and he felt the craving need for her rise in him again.

"God help us all when she gets to us as well. She'll take over the world." Corban grinned. His arm slid round Nix's waist and he pulled her close to his side.

"Keep them safe." Drago ordered. A black mist began to swirl around his feet, creeping up his legs before obscuring him from sight completely. A harsh wind swept through the room and then there was flash of green light. Nix and Corban shielded their eyes and when the wind finally stopped Drago was gone.

Nix shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair. Tugging on the ends she took a deep breath and straightened up.

"Well that was not what I was expecting."

Corban nodded in agreement. "I think it says something about this family that even that didn't surprise me. What do we do now?"

"Carry on as normal. As far as anyone knows we haven't seen or heard from Drago, we don't know what's happened to him so we play dumb. Wait and see what Eala does. It's her call if she tells the Council or not." Nix turned to face him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Corban held her face in his hands and kissed her forehead. "Good call babe. I'll go and get the kids."

He kissed her again and then she heard him climbing the stairs. Both her hands came to rest on her stomach. The life inside her filled her with a warmth and hope that pushed away any feelings of fear from what Drago had told her.

The sounds of her family coming back downstairs put a smile on her face and she pushed aside any thoughts of the Order, Daddy and Drago. For just a moment she wasn't going to be a LaBelle, she was going to be normal.

*

Lucius woke with a start. His mind whirled as he tried to remember what had happened the night before. He had called Jaylon and Elena, they had spoken with Daddy and Lucius had put his hands on Oana in rage. That memory sent a chill through him. After Jaylon and Elena had dragged him from the room they had promised to watch over Oana as he slept.

Sitting up he looked around the room. He was still on the sofa but the others were no where to be seen. Standing he rubbed his eyes and listened carefully. The house was quiet; no sounds came from upstairs but as he listened he could make out soft voices from the kitchen. Following them he found the pair sat at the table talking quietly over coffee.

"Morning handsome, how did you sleep?" Jaylon asked. He forced his words to be light but Lucius could hear the tiredness there.

Lucius joined them at the table and poured himself some coffee. "Better than I have for a while. Thank you."

"No problem." Jaylon stifled a yawn.

"Did you have any problems?" Lucius asked.

"No, she was pretty quiet all night. I checked in on her a couple of times but she was just stood there. Like she's waiting for something." Elena stared up at the ceiling as she spoke thinking of the girl above them.

"I hate to think what's going on in her head. She looked so scared." Lucius' voice was low as thoughts of Oana filled his head. That happened more and more the longer he was around her.

"We'll sort this." Elena encouraged. Her blue eyes held a light of hope and Lucius instantly felt better.

"We should call Drago and Eala. They'll want to know what's happening." Lucius pulled his phone from the pocket of his sweatpants.

"Call the whole Council. We need everyone we can to get to the bottom of this." Jaylon rubbed his eyes vigorously and drained his coffee.

"On it."

Lucius spent the next few minutes calling everyone. He left Rueben out, after what had happened last time he didn't think having Rueben in the same room as Drago and Eala would be a good idea.

Within a half hour they heard the cars starting to pull up and soon after the living room was filled with people. They were just waiting for Eala and Drago but when she arrived Drago wasn't with her.

"Where is he?" Lucius asked but Ealasaid shook her head.

"I'll explain everything later."

Lucius nodded and glanced about at the group in front of him.

"Thank you for coming. I need your help." His words elicited a sound of surprise. Lucius never asked for help.

"It's Oana. Daddy has her, I don't know how but it's like he's possessed her. She's not in control and I don't know what to do. He says he'll hurt her unless we let her go back to him but I can't do that. I can't send her back after everything he did to her."

"Wait what?" Corban asked, his brow was furrowed in confusion.

"He's controlling her. I don't know how but he's taken over and he's going to hurt her if we don't let her go. He said he'll take her fingers. I don't know what to do." Lucius dropped his head into his hands with a dejected sigh.

"Where is she now?" Ealasaid asked and Lucius' eyes darted up to the ceiling.

"Upstairs."

"She's safe?" Ealasaid didn't look at him as she spoke, her eyes had followed his gaze to the ceiling and her hand pushed her hair back from her face.

"For now."

"Then we have time. We spoke with Baal yesterday and know what Daddy is."

"What is he?" Elena cut in.

"He's an Entari." Anton answered. He sat away from the others and despite the early hour he held a large glass of whisky. "An old creature, fucking powerful. Rivalled only by the Fae. They hunt other creatures for fun, keep some as pets. I guess that's what Daddy likes to do."