Alpha Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how do we stop him?" Jaylon asked.

"Entari's can control those around them, even Demons, I was vulnerable too when I was in this form." Ealasaid's voice was steady but they could see the battle raging behind her eyes.

"The only thing that has ever beaten an Entari is another Entari." Anton added.

"Well where do we find another Entari?" Jaylon looked around the room as he asked the question.

"We had one." Ealasaid's accent was beginning to get stronger as her anger grew.

"What?" Elena sounded confused.

"It's Drago. He's an Entari, they told me when I was in the Order. That's why they wanted him back so badly. When we went to speak with Baal he completed the transformation and Drago turned. Then he left and I have no idea where he is or what he's doing. I don't even know if he's going to come back?" Ealasaid stood from the chair as she finished and marched over to Anton. Grabbing the bottle of whisky, she drank deeply then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You don't know where he is?" Jaylon spoke gently and Nix felt her stomach clench with guilt.

"No. I don't even know if he's alive. He could be anywhere, he just fucking left." Ealasaid drank again. Nix reached for her hand and Ealasaid linked their fingers together.

"That's not important at the moment. What's important is what we do about Oana." Ealasaid directed her words to Lucius. "What do you think?"

"I don't know. I can't send her back but I can't watch him hurt her. I wouldn't survive watching that." Lucius' voice cracked and Ealasaid felt her heart sink. She recognised the look on his face and knew that Lucius was falling quickly for the girl upstairs.

"We have to let her go." Anton spoke and Lucius surged to his feet. His eyes glowed with rage and his nails grew into sharp curved claws.

"Are you fucking joking?! You want to send her back to that monster?" Lucius roared making the whole room jump. The only person who didn't react was Anton, he was calm as he sipped his drink and his eyes stared blankly in front of him.

"He's going to make her hurt herself if we don't. I for one don't want to watch her suffer." Anton said and Lucius snarled in fury.

"You think he won't hurt her if we send her back?"

"I think she has a better chance of surviving if we let her go. It will give us time to find a way to beat him. I don't like it but it's the smartest choice." Anton spoke through gritted teeth.

Ealasaid could see the pain in Anton's eyes. He hated the thought of sending Oana back as much as the rest of them but he was thinking clearly.

"What if we can't find a way to stop him. Then what?" Lucius was breathing heavily trying to stop himself from lashing out at his friend.

"If we keep her here he will kill her, he won't have a choice. If we send her back, then she is useful to him again. It's her best chance." Anton looked at Ealasaid for agreement and she sighed.

"Lucius he's right." Lucius laughed derisively at her words.

"You want to send her back to that pyscho? After everything he did you want to just give her back?"

"No baby but I don't want her to die. I want to bring her back and I want to keep her safe but we are not in control here. We need time to make a plan and then we'll bring her back to us." Ealasaid hated what she was saying but knew it was the truth.

"And the rest of you?" Lucius spat out. "Do you all agree?"

The room was silent before Elena spoke up.

"We need help; we need another Entari. I hate the thought of sending her back as much as you but I know that Daddy loves his children in his own sick way. She is special to him and he knows she is special to you. He wants to get to us, to the Pack, she's his way to do that. He'll keep her around for that alone."

A battle raged inside Lucius. A part of him knew that they were right but a larger part was being ripped apart at the thought of letting Oana go. Forcing himself to calm down he dropped back to the sofa and took a deep breath.

"If anything happens to her." He left his threat open ended and Ealasaid nodded.

"I know but Daddy wants me and Drago. He knows that we'll follow her no matter what. We'll get her back."

"How?" Lucius asked.

"My brother will help. He'll bring an army of Demons with him and unleash Hell. Even Daddy will have trouble with that." Anton still spoke through gritted teeth and Ealasaid knew what it was costing him to say the words.

"Your brother?" Jaylon piped up.

"Baal, the King of Hell." Anton smiled but there was no warmth there. His stormy grey eyes were cold and his smile was more of a sneer.

"The Angel who fell? Then that makes you," Jaylon started but Anton cut him off.

"Ipos the lost Prince. Thrown from Heaven, crawled from Hell. Cursed to wonder the earth as a human but never age. Watch my friends die while I cannot. Turned Were and now fighting once again alongside the brother who took my world from me." Anton finally looked at Lucius. "But I can see what she means to you and I will do anything to make sure you get her back."

Lucius couldn't find the words. Instead he nodded and Anton leant back in his chair.

"Then it's settled. I will take the enchantments down and we let her go." Anton said and stood leaving the room before any of them could say another word.

Ealasaid touched Lucius' hand. "I know it's hard but I promise, I will not stop until she is back with you."

"I won't have you putting yourself in danger." Lucius said vehemently.

Ealasaid laughed. "Come on it's me. my life would be boring without danger." She kept her tone light even as the darkness crept through her. Outside the window a dark grey cloud covered the sun and the air turned cold.

Lucius nodded and stood. Without another word he left the room and climbed the stairs. Reaching the room where Oana was kept he paused. His hand hovered over the door handle but he couldn't make himself open it.

"It's OK." He recognised Ealasaid's voice behind him, he hadn't even heard her approach.

"I can't send her back Little One. I can't do it."

"I know it's hard but," Ealasaid started but Lucius shook his head violently.

"It's not just the thought of giving her back to him, it's the thought of letting her out of my sight. I've never felt anything like this. How can I send her back knowing what he's going to do to her?"

Ealasaid touched his shoulder and felt him relax slightly under her touch. He tried to steady his breathing but the crushing reality of what he was doing was too much.

"No. I won't do it. I'll track down Daddy myself and tear him apart before I let him have her back."

Ealasaid sighed. She had thought about this option already but hadn't wanted to voice it. Gently she pushed passed Lucius and entered the room.

Oana was stood in the middle of the floor, her blue eyes flashed in excitement as Ealasaid walked in and a terrifying smile curved her lips.

"I have waited a very long time to meet you Fae. You're just as beautiful as I hoped you would be."

Ealasaid rolled her eyes. "Most people say I'm better looking in person."

She advanced into the room and Lucius finally came to his senses.

"Eala what the fuck are you doing; don't go in there." He reached out and grabbed her wrist trying to pull her back.

Ealasaid shook him off and focussed on the girl in front of her. There was something in Oana's expression that sent a chill down Ealasaid's spine but she refused to let her fear show.

"So you have finally come to give yourself to me?" Oana said but there was no trace of her accent, none of the warmth that was normally in her voice. Ealasaid knew she was speaking to Daddy.

"Like fuck I have. I just wanted to see the powerful Entari who feels the need to hide behind a little girl." Ealasaid taunted and was rewarded with a twitch in Oana's expression. Daddy didn't like that.

"Such ugly words from such a pretty mouth."

"So we are both disappointed. You were expecting a sweet, demure lady and I was expecting a man who had the balls to face me himself, not in someone else's body."

Daddy laughed. "I have never been able to say no to a beautiful girl."

Oana's body went tense, her mouth stretched open wide until she looked completely unhuman. Her eyes stared at the ceiling and a sickening shriek tore from her throat.

A black mist began to pour from her mouth and fill the room. Ealasaid stayed still listening to the roaring sounds before it suddenly went silent. Oana swayed and Lucius darted forward to catch her. Pulling her to his chest he cradled her head in one large hand and sank to the floor.

Ealasaid watched as the mist began to take shape. It morphed into a ghostly figure and colour slowly began to bleed into the shape. Finally, Daddy stood before her. Ealasaid stared at him in surprise.

He was tall, even taller than Jaylon with a slight build. He wore a neatly tailored suit and despite his slim stature Ealasaid knew that his body would be hard with muscle. His face was friendly and his smile was warm. His nose crinkled in a cheerful grin and his orange eyes sparkled. Like Drago two curved black horns protruded from his forehead.

"I hope this is more pleasing to you." Daddy motioned down his body. His voice was friendly and Ealasaid felt a tug in her mind. He was trying to control her.

"That shit doesn't work on me so you better just cut it out." She bluffed confidently.

Daddy laughed and held up his hands in a mock surrender. "Maybe not now but I am not at my full strength in this form. Maybe if we were in the same room it would be a different story."

"How unfortunate that we'll never know." Ealasaid drew herself up tall and stared into his eyes. She knew for a fact that he was right, Drago had controlled her easily after his transformation. The only time she was safe was when she allowed the Fae side to take over but would she even have the chance before Daddy got into her mind.

"Feisty, I like that in my children. You will be a wonderful addition."

"I will never be one of your children and Oana will never have to be again. She's not leaving here, not with you anyway." Ealasaid growled, her hands curled into fists and a darkness crept into the room. The sky outside turned stormy in her anger and Lucius looked up from Oana's face. A cold wind swept through the room but Daddy just laughed.

"Such a temper." Daddy ran his hand through his golden hair and his smile widened.

"You're not having her." Ealasaid spoke again and this time Daddy rolled his eyes.

"Oana?"

Oana instantly went still in Lucius' arms. "Yes Daddy?"

"Break a finger."

Oana took hold of her smallest finger on her left hand and bent it sharply to the side. The sound of the bone snapping echoed through the room and Lucius shouted.

"No." He grabbed Oana's wrist and stared in horror at her broken finger. Footsteps sounded on the stairs and the rest of the Council burst into the room.

"What the fuck?" Corban shouted as he took in the scene in front of him. His eyes landed on Daddy and he started forward with his fists clenched. "I'll fucking kill you."

"Oana, another one." Daddy said calmly and Oana obeyed. Taking hold of the next finger she repeated the motion and once against the sound of snapping bone rang through the room.

"Stop!" Ealasaid shouted and stared at Daddy dejectedly. "Please, don't hurt her anymore."

"Are you ready to talk like adults?" Daddy asked with a smirk.

"Yes."

"Good. Any of you move and I'll get her break the rest." Daddy spoke to the gather Council behind her. His eyes swept right over Elena without any recognition, he was too focussed on Ealasaid.

"Please don't hurt her anymore." Ealasaid asked quietly. Daddy laughed and watched her with his head cocked to one side.

"Not quite so confident now are we? What a shame, I like a girl with fire."

Ealasaid felt her anger rise again but she pushed it back at the thought of Oana. She would not be responsible for any more pain being inflicted on that girl.

"I like a man who can fight his own battles and not use the pain of someone else to hide from what he's got coming." She tried to keep her voice steady but it was almost impossible.

"But why wouldn't I play to my strengths? You seem to have a strange attachment to my child so I will use that to my advantage. Did you really expect anything different?"

"And what exactly do you want, what does hurting her get you?"

"It gets your attention and will make you listen to my request." Daddy smirked.

"What do you want?" Ealasaid asked her question again.

"I want you child. Isn't that obvious?"

"And if I come with you, will you let the rest go?" Ealasaid stepped forward. Daddy raised an eyebrow at her question.

"The rest?"

"The rest of your children. If I come with you will you let them go?"

"Give up my children for you? I would give everything to have you." Daddy spoke with such sincerity that Ealasaid's heart lurched. She knew what she had to do.

"You can't go with him." A soft voice caught her attention and she turned to look at Oana. the girls face was twisted in pain from her broken fingers and she could barely lift her head but her eyes were intent.

"Fiara." Lucius started but Oana spoke over the rest of his outburst.

"You can't go. He mustn't get you, you have to stay away from him." Oana's voice shook as thought she was holding back tears.

"That's enough Oana." Daddy spoke and Oana was instantly silent.

"This all seems too easy. Wouldn't you like to make it more exciting?" Daddy sounded amused.

"What do you mean?" Ealasaid asked.

"You have one week to find me. If you do, I will give you Oana and take you for the release of all my other children."

"And if we don't?"

"Then I will make you watch what I will do to Oana before I hunt you down and take you. You will be the most amazing creature I have ever owned."

"So either way I'm fucked?" Ealasaid concluded and Daddy laughed.

"Very eloquently put."

"You have to promise that you won't hurt Oana." Ealasaid ordered through gritted teeth.

"Oh but I do so love hearing her scream. Lucius you know how beautiful it sounds." Daddy taunted Lucius who growled ferociously. He still held Oana in his arms and forced himself to stay still trying to stop the shivers running through her body.

"Promise or no deal." Ealasaid stood her ground.

"Fine. I won't hurt her until your week is up." Daddy stuck his hand out. "Do you want to play my game Fae?"

From behind her the Council surged to life.

"You can't do it."

"Are you fucking crazy kid, there's no chance I'm letting you do this."

"Alpha please. Don't do this."

"Quiet." Daddy spoke calmly and immediately the voices stopped.

Daddy turned his attention back to Ealasaid with a smug smile.

"Will you play my game?" He asked again and Ealasaid took the hand he offered. His skin was cool and she felt a shiver as she touched him. Even though she knew he wasn't really there he felt so real.

"I'll find you, you can count on that."

"I hope you do." Daddy smiled wider before his eyes flickered back to Oana. "Come on Oana, time to go home."

Oana stood and Lucius followed with a guttural cry. "Oana don't go. Fight him."

Oana paused. She turned to look back at Lucius and for the first time Daddy looked truly confused.

"Oana, get here now."

Oana still didn't move. Her eyes were fixed on Lucius who watched her carefully. His chest rose and fell rapidly with his harsh breathing but he felt a glimmer of hope. Oana reached out and grabbed the front of his shirt with her uninjured hand. Pulling him down she kissed him. The kiss was tender and Lucius closed his eyes. He wasn't thinking about the room full of people watching and he barely heard Daddy's shouts. All he could think about was the young girl pressing herself against him. His large hands encircled her waist and he pulled her closer until she stretched on her tiptoes. Finally, she pulled back and stared intently into his raging eyes.

"Find me." Her command was simple.

"I will." Lucius kissed her again.

"Oana." This time she couldn't ignore Daddy's pull and she stepped out of Lucius' embrace.

She was silent as she crossed to the room to stand beside Daddy. Ealasaid locked eyes with the girl and spoke sombrely.

"I promise I'll get you back."

Oana nodded. "I know."

"One week Fae." Daddy prompted and Ealasaid turned her attention back to him.

"What, you're not even going to give me a clue?"

Daddy laughed. The black mist began to creep up his legs and envelope him and Oana.

"Before I was Daddy I was somebody's son. Follow it back and you'll know where to find me."

The room was suddenly filled with a cold wind and when it died down Daddy and Oana were gone. Lucius stood still staring at the spot where they had been. His face was stoic and Ealasaid touched his arm gently.

"Luci?"

He seemed to wake from a trance and looked down at her. "I'm OK."

"We'll get her back." She encouraged and Lucius nodded.

"I know, and when I find out where he is hiding I'll go there and tear him limb from limb."

"You can't give yourself to him." Jaylon stepped forward and Ealasaid turned to look at the furious faces of the Council.

"I had to buy us some time and it worked. We will find him and if me staying means the rest go free I'm doing it. He can't control me; he won't be able to make me do anything."

"He can't control you when you're changed but that means you have to stay like that forever. Who knows what that will do to you. He might not need to make you do horrible things, you might want to." Anton spat out.

"We'll get to that later." Ealasaid said calmly.

"Why didn't we just take her and run? He was out, we could have just run." Anton was shaking in his anger. The thought of Ealasaid giving herself to Daddy to save the other children made him feel sick. He couldn't bear the thought of losing her.

"Because he knew where we were. He has others, god knows how many others under his control. You think that he wouldn't have found us again, sent more children after us? If we ever want to be rid of him then we need to do it ourselves but we need to be prepared."

"How can we be prepared when we don't even know what we're fighting?" Jaylon asked.

"For now, we just need to find him. Think, what could he have meant by what he said?" Ealasaid offered her question to the room.

"He said to follow it back, follow what back?" Nix thought out loud.

"He was part of the Order. Even the Senior Agents were afraid of him. Does he mean follow the Order back?" Elena offered.

"We have to go to the Archives. It's the only place we have a chance of finding any information about him." Anton tried to keep his voice level.

"The Archives?" Ealasaid didn't recognise the name.

"Like a library. You wanna know the history of anything that's where you go. We'll start with the history of the Order and see what comes up." Anton took a deep breath. "We need Baal for this. He knows more about the Archives than anyone."

"Why?" Lucius spoke up.

"He built them." Anton was already walking out of the room.

The rest followed him until the stood in the kitchen. Standing at the table he closed his eyes and spoke quickly in a long forgotten language. The air seemed to move as he spoke and when he was done a voice sounded from behind them.

"Summoning a Demon can be very dangerous little brother." Ealasaid turned at the words and locked eyes with Baal. He stared meaningfully at her and she felt the tug in her stomach again.

"We need your help." Anton spoke quickly.

"Always happy to oblige." Baal glanced around at the others, all who looked at him with expressions of fear, admiration and confusion. "Hello. I'm Baal, King of Hell. Nice to finally meet Ipos' friends." Baal spoke with humour and the room seemed to relax.