Alpha Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaylon sat up and wrapped his muscled arms tightly around her waist. Kissing her quickly he flexed his hips, taking over the steady rhythm that drove her orgasm higher.

"God I love watching you cum baby. You look so beautiful." Jaylon's voice was gruff.

Elena slid her arms around his shoulders and buried her face in his strong neck. His skin was hot against her and his hands roamed over her back feeling the raised skin of her scars. He kissed down her neck and across her shoulder breathing her in. Her fiery pussy stopped all rational thought and he thrust up into her desperately.

Elena threaded her fingers through his short hair and pulled his head back to look into his dark eyes. His teeth were bared in a ferocious smile and as always she felt a jolt of electricity run through her. Never in her life would she have thought she would fall for a man like him. He was terrifying, rough and aggressive and everything she had been terrified of in the Order. He looked like a feral beast but he was so gentle when he held her; even when he lost himself in the feeling of her his fingers never bruised and his nails never broke skin.

Bending her head, she kissed him passionately and thrust her hips driving her pleasure higher. Jaylon moved one large hand to her front and covered her breast. His fingers toyed with her nipple and he felt the shudder run through her. his lips parted against his as she gasped and she moved faster.

A stuttering breath fell from her lips and her eyes opened to meet his.

"I'm going to cum again."

Jaylon smiled proudly. "Good girl. Cum."

"Oh god." Elena's body tensed as her pussy convulsed around him and he thrust up hard into her as his own orgasm washed through him.

His cock pulsed inside her tight heat and she held herself still basking in the feeling of him. As the pleasure rolled through her, she rested her forehead on his shoulder and stroked the back of his neck.

"We never did get dinner." Elena said and Jaylon laughed loudly.

"Oh yeah, I was going to take you for dinner. Well my Queen let's go and eat." Jalon scooted to the edge of the bed and stood. He still held her in his arms and she smiled.

Back in the kitchen Jaylon dropped Elena to sit on the table and turned to open the fridge. Since the family had returned from the Bahamas Jaylon had moved into the apartment with Elena. There had never been a question that they would live there; it was a place she felt safe and Jaylon knew he would never let her be scared again.

"What do you feel like?" Jaylon asked but there was no answer. Looking over his shoulder he saw Elena's eyes fixed on his ass and her mouth hanging slightly open.

He laughed again. "You checking me out you little minx?"

Elena jumped and her cheeks burned. "I was just," she didn't know how to finish the thought.

"Let me get something to eat first then you can have your way with me." He said with a wink.

"Shut up." Elena mumbled.

Turning back to the fridge Jaylon looked over the food. "We need to go shopping."

His words struck him. The normality, the domestic nature. He never thought he would experience anything like this and suddenly he had a moment of terror that it might be taken away. He shook himself and sighed.

"We don't have much. Wanna get a pizza?" He asked, straightening from the fridge he spun round and met her gaze again.

"With extra meat?" Elena lit up and licked her lips.

"Only the best for you." He dropped a kiss to her cheek and disappeared back into the bedroom. He dressed quickly and grabbed a t-shirt and pyjama bottoms for Elena. Taking it back through he picked up his wallet from the kitchen counter and kissed her again.

"Be back in five."

Elena listened to the door close behind him and pushed her hair back from her face with a blissful smile. She pulled on the t-shirt and baggy pyjama trousers he had brought through and then crouched to look in a cupboard. Choosing a bottle of wine, she brought it back to the table along with two glasses. Rummaging through a drawer she found some candles and a box of matches and arranged them on the table and counters. Lighting the candles, she poured wine into each of the glasses. Turning on the radio on the counter she flipped through the stations until soft classical music filled the room then turned off the lights.

She was too busy preparing that she didn't hear the front door open. Jaylon followed the sound of music through to the kitchen and watched in amusement as she bustled around the room. Placing the pizza box on the table he perched on the edge and sipped on a glass of wine. Elena turned and jumped when she saw Jaylon.

"Jesus you scared me." She said and clutched her chest.

"What's all this baby?"

"We've been talking about going out for ages and never quite make it. I thought I'd make a date night here." She glanced back at the table suddenly uncertain of what she had done. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." Jaylon took her hand and pulled her to him.

He snaked his arm around her waist and kissed her forehead gingerly. Elena smiled and nestled into his chest. His hand drifted down her back to the curve of her ass and she shook her head with a proud smile.

"Not yet or we'll never eat."

Jaylon sighed. "Fine."

Pulling out her chair he waited until she sat before taking the chair opposite. Opening the box, he offered her the first slice before taking one for himself. Elena's eyes closed on a moan and she licked her lips of the grease.

"God I can't believe I went this long without ever tasting pizza." She spoke with her mouth full and Jaylon felt a warm tug in his gut.

A sudden realisation hit him and he couldn't stop the wide smile spreading over his face. He was completely and unabashedly in love with her. She had been through so much and still emerged strong and loving. Elena opened her eyes and frowned at his expression.

"What?" She asked.

Jaylon shook his head still smiling. "Just happy that I introduced you to pizza. Now you'll always have good memories of me."

"All my memories of you are good and I'm expecting a lot more from you." She teased and took another slice of pizza.

"Do they need to beat pizza?"

"Do you think you can beat pizza?" Her tone was still light and the corner of her mouth was curved in a sly smile.

"I'll certainly try my best." Before he could say anything else his phone blared to life in his pocket. Frowning he checked the screen.

"Lucius, what the fuck?" He asked under his breath. A cold landed in his stomach and he swiped his finger across the screen to answer.

"Luci, what's going," he didn't get a chance to finish. Lucius' voice filled his head and the cold in his gut intensified.

"I didn't know what to do. I know you don't want Elena involved in this Daddy thing but I don't know what to do. Jay he's going to hurt her." Lucius' words were garbled and Jaylon struggled to make sense of it.

"Whoa slow down. What's happened?" Jaylon tired to calm his friend.

"It's Oana. Something's happened to her and I don't know how to help."

"What's happened to her?"

"It's Daddy. He's got her, I don't know how but she needs help and I don't know how to protect her." Lucius still sounded panicked and that scared Jaylon even more than what Lucius was saying. Lucius was always the calm one, the one who always knew what to do and now he sounded lost.

"Shit. OK, have you spoken to Drago?" Jaylon rubbed his hand over his face trying to work through what he was hearing.

"He and Ealasaid are speaking with Baal today. I can't put this on them as well. Please, I know you want Elena as far away from all of this as possible but I don't know what else to do. He's going to make her hurt herself and I can't let that happen." Lucius' voice wobbled.

"What's going on?" Elena asked softly and Jaylon hesitated trying to decide what to do.

Elena held her hand out with a sigh and Jaylon gave her the phone.

"Lucius, what's going on?"

"It's Oana. Daddy has her, he's taken over. I don't know how it happened but he's demanding that we bring Eala to him." Lucius took a shuddering breath and Elena could hear the fear in his voice. "He says he'll hurt her if we don't do what he says. I don't know what to do."

"I'm on my way." Elena barked into the phone and hung up before Lucius could say anything more.

"Absolutely not." Jaylon reached across the table and grabbed her wrist. His black eyes burned intensely at her and Elena felt a thrill of fear run through her at his expression.

"Jaylon I have to help. If Daddy has taken over that poor girl, you can't even begin to imagine what she is going through. I have to help her, or at least try." Elena hung her head and sighed.

"Will he be able to control you?" Jaylon asked.

"I don't think so. He is not at full strength when he's possessing another body."

"The second I think you're in danger I'm pulling you out. No arguing." Jaylon's jaw was set and his words were forced out between clenched teeth.

"OK." Elena reached across the table to touch his cheek gently. She could feel the nerve ticking beneath his skin and her own heart sped up to match his nervousness.

"Go get dressed." Jaylon ground out and Elena left the kitchen.

Within minutes they were sat in Jaylon's truck on the way to Lucius' home. They drove in silence; Jaylon was stewing over the thought of allowing Elena to be in the same room as that psychopath and Elena was trying to steady the quick beating of her heart. Her palms were sweaty and her breathing felt as though it were being forced through a straw. Her throat was constricted and her eyes darted over the landscape rushing by the window.

Without saying a word Jaylon reached across the stretched seat and pulled her close to his side. She rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist. All too soon they pulled up outside Lucius' house and Elena looked up at the lit windows.

Jaylon gave her one last squeeze of encouragement and they stepped from the truck and walked up the path to the front door. Jaylon raised his fist to knock but before he could even touch the door it sung open to reveal Lucius.

Jaylon looked carefully at his Pack mate. Lucius' green eyes were dull and there were dark circles beneath them. His hair was even messier than normal and curled wildly around his head from the amount of times he had run his fingers through it. As he looked at the pair of them a tired smile forced his mouth to curve but it didn't reach his eyes leaving him with a haggard expression.

"Thank you. I didn't know what else to do." Lucius' voice was low and Elena could hear the fear there.

Reaching out to take his hand in both of hers she stroked his palm soothingly. "It's OK. Where is she?"

"Upstairs, first door on the right." Lucius motioned behind him and stepped aside to let them enter.

Elena went first, climbing the stairs with a determined step and trying to ignore the pounding of her heart. She could hear it echoing in her ears and thudding at her temples. The thought of being in a room with Daddy again, even after all these years, filled her with a cold dread.

When she reached the door she hesitated. Jaylon and Lucius came to a stop behind her and together, they all watched the door warily. There was a stillness in the air and Jaylon felt a chill run down his back. Elena took a deep breath and went to open the door but Jaylon reached out to grab her wrist.

"You sure you want to do this?" Jaylon asked her and felt another chill of fear as she nodded.

"I have to. I can't let Daddy take her again, I have to do whatever I can." Elena sounded determined this time and Jaylon dropped his hand. Elena pushed open the door and the three of them stepped into the room.

Oana stood in the middle of the room watching them with a small smirk playing about her plump lips. She was wearing an oversized black t-shirt that fell to mid-thigh and hung loosely over her petite frame. She watched them enter with her head tilted to one side and when she spoke her voice had lost all traces of an accent.

"My little cub, is that you?"

Elena shuddered as memories came flooding back to her. The voice was eerily familiar; the only difference was the feminine softness there. She steeled herself and forced herself to look into Oana's blue eyes.

"Daddy, let her go." Elena forced her voice to remain steady.

Oana's lower lip pushed forward in a sick version of a child's pout. "Why are none of my children happy to see me? Was your time with me really so awful?"

Elena took a deep breath and forced herself to break eye contact with Oana. She looked around the room taking in the deep scratch marks on the wall and the door. It was as though a wild animal had been caged inside.

"Ah yes, I admit I got a little stir crazy in here. Hence the restraints." Oana held up her hands and Elena noticed the rope around the girl's wrists. It was attached the to bed frame leaving Oana with enough movement to get to the centre of the room but not to reach the door. Elena stared at the girl's hands, the nails were bent back and bloody and the knuckles were bruised.

"I didn't want him to hurt her anymore trying to escape." Lucius offered and Elena nodded.

"You did good. How long has she been like this?"

"Since last night. She went to bed fine then," Lucius left his sentence unfinished. "I don't know what happened. I never should have left her alone."

A malicious laugh fell from Oana's lips and her head rolled backwards. "You really think you could have done anything to help? Think you could have been her knight in shining armour?"

"Don't listen to him Luci." Jaylon chipped in.

"You think it will make a difference to how she sees you. I know what you feel for her Were, its pitiful to see." Daddy continued to taunt. There was nothing left of Oana's soft voice and the words dripped with a callous amusement.

"Shut the fuck up you pyscho." Lucius forced out his words through gritted teeth and his fists clenched at his sides.

"No no Lucius. I'm not the pyscho here. Don't you remember, the feeling of her skin under your fingers as your tore her apart. The sound of her bones breaking so easily. How beautiful she looked when she screamed. I know you remember; I know you want to see it again. Tell me, who is causing her more pain?"

"Lucius don't listen to him." Jaylon spoke trying to calm his friend. Lucius had begun to shake in anger and Jaylon knew he was seconds from snapping.

"You think she'll stay with you, be your little wife? Your Mate? You think she could feel anything other than disgust for you after what you did to her? I gave her a good life and I will give her the same when she returns to me. Let her come back Lucius, if you truly felt for her you would let her go."

"She would never go back to you, you're a monster." Elena stepped forward in anger but Daddy paid no attention. He kept Oana's blue eyes on the trembling Were in front of him.

"You think you could give her what I do but you could never come close. I spent sixty years with her, learning every inch of her body. I know what makes her laugh, makes her cum, makes her scream. You think that you could come close to giving her what she wants? She will never be yours, always mine." Daddy still taunted and Lucius leapt at him with a roar.

"I'll fucking tear you apart." Lucius grabbed Oana's throat, thinking of nothing but Daddy's words swirling around his head. He knew Daddy had said them, not her, but he could differentiate anymore. They were the same person.

Lucius slammed her back onto the bed and followed her down. Bringing his face close to hers he growled ferociously. Through his rage he felt hands grabbing his shoulders, trying to pull him backwards, but to no avail. His attention was focussed entirely on the girl beneath him.

"Vanator, you're hurting me."

Lucius shook his head. Oana's soft voice permeated the fog in his mind and he felt a nauseating tug in his stomach.

"Fiara?" He shook himself again and loosened his grip on her throat.

"Vanator please help me. Get him out of me." Oana looked pleadingly into his eyes.

"I don't know how." Lucius felt ashamed to say it. He had never felt so helpless.

"Please he's coming back I can feel him, get him out!" Her last words were a scream before her face became impossibly calm again. A sick smile curved her lips and she began to laugh.

Lucius jerked himself away and stepped back from the bed.

"How easy it is for you to forget Lucius. Be honest, why did you want to keep her so close? To keep her safe from me, or to have something to play with when you're feeling bored?" Daddy was back in control and again the stillness overtook the air.

"Lucius come on. Don't listen to him." Elena tugged on his arm as she spoke and Lucius allowed himself to be dragged from the room. The sound of laughter followed them down the stairs and Lucius slammed the door of the living room closed in fury.

"He got to me. How the hell am I suppose to help her if I can't keep my temper? I'm going to hurt her." Lucius sounded defeated and Elena hugged him tightly.

"This is exactly how he wants you to feel. He makes you feel helpless and then he takes over. You have to be strong; even if you can't do it for yourself, then do it for her." Elena spoke in a soothing voice and felt Lucius relax slightly.

Pulling back, she looked between Jaylon and Lucius. "So what do we do now?"

"We find a way to get him out of her. There has to be something on possession in one of the books here." Lucius offered.

Jaylon had remained quiet throughout this finally spoke up. "This isn't a regular possession. We don't even know what kind of creature he is; we might end up doing more harm than good."

"So what do we do?" Lucius asked and sank to the sofa. Dropping his head into his hands his shoulders slumped and a cold feeling settled in Jaylon's stomach. Jaylon had never seen his friend look so despairing.

"You're going to sleep; you look like shit." Jaylon touched Lucius' shoulder.

"But what about Oana?" Lucius' voice was waning as tiredness overtook him.

"We'll watch her." Elena soothed.

Lucius nodded and slumped sideways on the sofa. Cushioning his head on his arm he closed his eyes and was asleep within seconds. Elena turned to Jaylon with a worried expression.

"So what do we do?"

Jaylon sighed. "We let Luci sleep. We do everything we can to stop Oana from hurting herself. In the morning we go to Drago and Eala. Maybe they can help."

"OK." Elena felt calm at her Mates words.

Jaylon lifted her into his arms and settled himself in the armchair opposite where Lucius now slept. Arranging her in his lap he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. In the quiet of the room they could hear the laughter coming from the room above them and Elena shuddered.

"What happens if we can't help her?" She asked.

Jaylon didn't answer. He didn't know how.

*

Ealasaid was jerked out of her sleep by a soft noise from downstairs. Her eyes snapped open and stared around the dark room. It was still pitch black outside and a chill gripped the air. Pushing herself to a seated position she listened carefully to the soft sounds of the house.

Another noise made her jump and she stood from the bed. She dressed quickly in a pair of baggy grey sweatpants and a cropped t-shirt. Moving towards the door of the bedroom she paused and listened. The noise came again and Ealasaid pulled open the door and padded down the stairs. Her bare feet were silent on the floor and as she approached the living room a familiar scent reached her.

Stepping into the room she stared at the large windows that made up the back wall and focussed on the figure silhouetted there. She rolled her eyes and looked at the coffee table in front of the sofa. A bottle of scotch sat there alongside a glass. Pouring herself a drink she took a sip before addressing the figure.

1...678910...13