Alpha Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So he would have died regardless?" Ealasaid struggled to make sense of what he was saying.

"That's right."

"Wait, is it only Lycans that become an Entari?" Ealasaid asked.

"Anything can be born an Entari. Drago will be the first Lycan to change though."

"So another Lycan with the Sickness won't change?" Ealasaid prodded for answers as her mind wandered unbidden to Abrielle.

"No, it will kill them."

Ealasaid pondered over what he had said. "What about me? Would I have changed no matter what?" Ealasaid wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer. Her Fae side still seemed foreign to her, an unknown entity that scratched at her mind as it struggled to break loose.

"No baby. If the Order hadn't of taken you, you would have remained human."

"Why? You said they were the same."

"No. The idea of something having to die for something else to be born is the same but there are huge differences between the Fae and the Entari."

"Like what?" Ealasaid was completely entranced with the man in front of her. She had almost forgotten there was anyone else in the room and found herself moving closer.

"The Fae were made, created to be the perfect slave. The Entari were born. Drago was born to be this; you were made into what you are."

Ealasaid took a moment to think about what he had said. A chill had settled in her stomach and she held herself around the waist. Baal watched her then reached out and gently hooked his finger under her chin. He tilted her head back until she looked into his red eyes and instantly she felt all the doubt leave her body.

"Never been afraid or ashamed of what you are. When you hate what you are it can destroy you. I've seen it happen, I won't watch it again." Baal's gaze flitted to Anton. Anton seemed not to notice, his attention was still fixed on Drago.

"What happened to you two?" Ealasaid asked but Baal shook his head. Brushing his thumb across her lower lip he felt her tremble and swallowed hard. Her cheeks flushed pink and a soft noise, part moan and part gasp, escaped her lips.

"That's a story for another time my sweet girl."

Baal gently pushed Ealasaid away from him and settled himself back in the chair. Picking up his drink from the table he watched the pink of her cheeks fade and she pulled herself back to reality. She couldn't meet his gaze now and turned to kneel back at Drago's side.

As Ealasaid watched his face changed. His chin became more square, the slight bend in his nose straightened and his hair lightened to a warmer blond. A soft green light seemed to emanate from him and Anton pulled Ealasaid back.

Baal watched with interest as the light grew brighter, enveloping Drago as soft sounds of pain filled the room.

"What's happening?" Ealasaid asked in a panic.

"The change is nearly complete." Baal felt uncertainty welling inside him and reached out to the unseen guards that followed his every move. He felt them surge closer and surround Ealasaid and Anton. No matter what happened, those two would make it out alive.

A guttural shout echoed through the room and they all turned to look back at the sofa. The green light flashed before burning out and as they watched Drago rose to his feet. Ealasaid's stomach clenched as she saw her Mate. His eyes now shone a bright orange and they stared blankly ahead of him.

He had grown until he towered over her and Ealasaid craned her neck to look up into his face. Her breath caught in her throat and her hand flew to cover her mouth as she tried to stifle her gasp of surprise.

Two black horns had burst from his forehead and curved upwards. They were monstrous and Ealasaid reached out instinctively. Her movement caught Drago's attention and his bright eyes fell on her. A feral smile curved his lips and he took a step towards her.

"Alpha!" Anton didn't know why he shouted. Pulling Ealasaid behind him he stared into his friend's eyes.

"Move aside." Drago's voice was cold and Anton's feet moved without him thinking. He tried to fight but it was no use, he wasn't in control of his body anymore.

Drago still stared at Ealasaid and he stepped closer. Suddenly, Baal exploded from his seat and drove his fist into Drago's jaw. Drago didn't even falter and swatted Baal like he would a fly. Baal crashed into the wall and Drago held his hand up.

"No one move." The room was deadly silent. Baal's eyes flitted between his brother and Ealasaid but he was powerless to do anything. He couldn't move, he had lost all control.

Ealasaid couldn't tear her eyes away from Drago. She could feel herself shaking but she was powerless to do anything as Drago advanced on her. When he reached her his hand moved to her throat and held her tightly. Pulling her close he bent to put his lips close to hers.

"You're a Fae." His voice was different. There was none of the warmth she had come to know and a soft whimper escaped her.

Since her transformation she had moved through the world knowing that anything that came after her was nothing in comparison to her. She was powerful, strong, fast. Nothing could touch her. Now, as Drago held her still with little more than a gaze, she felt helpless.

"Drago it's me." Ealasaid reached out and touched his chest gently.

A snarl tore through him and he pushed her backwards until she slammed into the wall. His eyes burned down at her and she grabbed his wrist trying to pry his hand from her throat.

"You smell familiar. Have I had you before Fae?" Drago pressed himself close and Ealasaid could feel his hard cock against her stomach. Despite the fear coursing through her, she felt her body beginning to react to him. Drago noticed the tiny change in her as she gasped and another terrifying smile curved his lips. A jolt of terror shot through her body, his canine teeth had lengthened into sharp fangs that glinted as he grinned.

"Your body remembers me Fae. I have had you."

"Drago please. It's me, it's your Ealasaid." She spoke desperately.

"My Ealasaid? A little pet, how amusing." Drago bent down and his lips trailed over her cheek to her ear. Ealasaid's eyes closed on a soft whimper and she turned her head. Her eyes locked onto Baal and electricity shot through her.

"Make him remember." Baal's words were simple and resonated through the room.

Ealasaid nodded. Closing her eyes, she felt the change sweep over her and Drago's hand fell from her throat. Her wings unfurled behind her and beat the air and she tore the dress from her body. Slowly, she advanced across the room her black eyes watched Drago and the blue light that shone from her battled against the green. She kicked off her heeled shoes and her bare feet moved silently across the floor.

"Drago it's me. You have to remember me."

"What happens if I don't?" Drago's words held a teasing note and Ealasaid felt nervousness creeping into her chest.

"Then I'll make you." Ealasaid took another step forward as Drago threw his head back to laugh.

"And just how will you do that?" Drago ran his hand over his chin. The familiar motion gave her an inkling of hope that he was still in there.

"I'll kick our ass so bad that you won't dare forget me again." She clenched her fists and a heat spread down her arms. Blue flames enveloped her forearms and the curls that had fallen loose from her bun lifted in a swirling wind.

Drago laughed again. "I always knew Fae were fiery."

"I don't want to hurt you." She moved closer. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Anton and Baal beginning to stir as Drago's attention was drawn to her and the control he had began to slip.

"Don't worry about me little girl. I won't be the one who is hurt."

Drago lunged at her and she dodged to the side. His hand reached out and grabbed her arm, spinning her around so she faced him again. Drawing her arm back she punched him as hard as she could, her clenched fist crashing into his jaw and he stumbled slightly.

His fingers touched his cheek and a look of surprise marred his confident features for a second. Before she had a chance to react, his smile was back on his face and he threw her from him. She flew across the room, slamming to the ground and she rolled and came back to her feet.

Ealasaid brought her arms up and across her body sending the blue flames flying towards him. Drago covered his face and turned away from the blistering heat. She took her chance while he was incapacitated and leapt at him. Landing on his chest, she wrapped her legs around his waist and one hand tangled in his hair. Her free hand clenched and she pummelled the side of his head trying to stun him enough to fall.

Baal and Anton watched in a mixture of awe and horror. These two creatures were like nothing the world had ever seen and when they came together it was like the world was ending. Anton struggled in vain to get to his feet but he still couldn't move. Baal simply watched.

Drago wrapped one muscled arm around her waist and his free hand found her throat again. Holding her still he listened with interest to her breathing. The was a flush to her cheeks and a stutter to her breath that stirred something in the back of his mind. Without thinking he held her tighter and kissed her trembling lips. Ealasaid gasped and her back arched at the taste of him. Her nipples brushed against the front of his suit jacket and he felt them grow hard.

Ealasaid placed her hands on his shoulders and shoved him back. Her eyes flashed angrily but the flush in her cheeks betrayed her. She was turned on. Drago smirked triumphantly then grunted as Ealasaid slammed her head into the bridge of his nose. She heard the satisfying crunch and the scent of blood reached her.

"Did you just fucking head-butt me?" Drago asked in disbelief.

He touched his fingers to his nose and wince when they came away bloody. His smirk turned to a snarl and he tightened his hold on her neck, crushing her windpipe and forcing a choked moan from her.

She struggled in his grip. Her nails raked down his arms and he watched in satisfaction as her eyes widened in panic. Drago licked his lips before spitting the blood over the shoulder.

"Maybe I don't remember you but I remember where you like to be touched." He trailed his fingers over her stomach and between her legs. She swallowed as he moved and he felt her throat work in his other hand.

"I remember what makes you wet. How many times did I have you Fae?"

Ealasaid couldn't answer. She didn't trust her voice not to betray her even if she could find the words. Drago's touch turned gentle and she felt shame creeping through her as her body reacted to him. His nose had already healed and he wiped the remaining traces of blood from his face.

"You remember though don't you?" Drago teased and Ealasaid snapped.

Drawing her fist back she punched him as hard as she could in the cheek and a thrill of excitement shook her as he let out a pained shout. She punched him again, then again and finally he let go of her neck. Before she could do anything he threw her to the ground and dropped to lay between her legs.

"I really made an impression on you didn't I little girl. Tell me, was I your first?" He teased then paused as he saw tears welling in her strange eyes.

"You're my only, you stupid fucking wanker. You're my Mate and you don't fucking remember me!" She pushed at his chest but all the fight had left her.

As he watched her wings shrank into her back, her eyes returned to the bright silver and red bled through her hair. Ealasaid grew hot under her gaze and turned her head to the side. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see Anton and Baal stand. Drago was too focussed on her to keep them still anymore and slowly they inched towards the pair on the floor.

"My Mate?" Drago touched her cheek gently, forcing her face back so he could look at her. her eyes were still closed and he tutted. "Look at me."

Instantly her eyes flew open. The action shocked her, she hadn't felt his control when she was changed but now she couldn't do anything but obey him. His eyes searched her face for any indication she was lying but found none.

"My Mate?" He studied her carefully. His fingers brushing over the freckles on her cheeks and down over her jaw. There was a softness in his expression and Ealasaid held her breath.

"I don't remember." He sounded disappointed.

"I worked in a diner. You saw me through the window but stayed away because you were scared to hurt me. We have a Pack, a house. You asked me to marry you, you said you would ask me everyday until I said yes. Please Drago, you have to remember." Ealasaid covered his hand with her own, the warmth of his skin soothing her.

"Tell me more." Something in Drago's voice gave her a glimmer of hope and she continued.

"For months you wouldn't let me touch your chest because you have scars. You took me to the ballet and it was one of the best nights of my life. You took the whole family to the Bahamas and I ran with your Council. You call me 'Ma Petite'." The last statement made Drago freeze.

"Ma Petite?"

"Yes." Ealasaid nodded violently and dug her fingers through his hair. Pulling him down she kissed him desperately, she didn't know what else to do.

"Little One." Drago spoke to himself and when he looked back at her there was a warm light in his orange eyes. "Eala?"

Everyone froze. Drago's fingers brushed over her lips, down over her chin and across her collar bone. Ealasaid held her breath. Drago's fingers brushed over her throat where a deep purple bruise was blooming.

"Eala what happened to your neck?" something dark flashed through his eyes. "Did I do that?"

"It wasn't your fault." She held his face in both her hands, her thumbs stroking over his beard as she tried to calm him.

"Was it me?!" He roared and she jumped.

"Drago please." She didn't know what else to say.

With a wordless shout he stood and rounded on Baal. "Let me out."

Baal said nothing but a door appeared in the middle of the room. Drago wrenched it open and disappeared through it leaving a cold silence in his wake.

Anton stepped forward and pulled Ealasaid to her feet. Shrugging his jacket off he dressed her gently and pulled her into his arms.

"Are you OK Little One?"

Ealasaid didn't say anything. She buried her face in Anton's chest and he felt her shivering against him. Anton held her helplessly trying to find the words to say.

"I know that must have been difficult baby but I promise, it will get easier from here." Baal poured whiskey into three glasses and Ealasaid snatched one. Drinking deeply, she stared into Baal's eyes.

"How do you know that?" Ealasaid's voice was calmer, the change was frightening. She stood tall and stoic as her dull eyes swept over the room.

"The hardest part is remembering who they used to be, just like it is with you. He has a reason to come and remember his life. I can't promise you that everything will go back to normal but I can promise it will get easier."

Ealasaid gulped her drink back and placed the glass on the table. She touched her neck but the bruises had already disappeared, even so she could still feel the heat of his fingers on her skin. "I think I would like to go home now."

"I'll come with you." Anton touched her arm but she shrugged him off.

"No. I'd like to be on my own and besides, you have a lot to talk about with your brother." Ealasaid looked at Baal who nodded sombrely.

Another door appeared in the middle of the room and Ealasaid moved towards it. She reached out and her fingers brushed against the wood but before she pushed it open she turned to look at the brothers over her shoulder.

"Try not to kill each other. I don't want to lose anyone else."

She didn't wait for an answer and left through the door. She came out in the living room of the apartment she shared with Drago and looked around slowly. The door had disappeared and the room was empty.

For a moment she was still. She didn't know what to do, her head was spinning and her hands were shaking. Finally, she shook off the fear that still coursed through her and opened the glass doors to the pool area. Ducking down behind the bars she grabbed a bottle of scotch and twisted off the top. Drinking deeply, she took a moment to think about what to do next.

A cold weight had settled in her stomach and the house suddenly felt huge without Drago in it. Ealasaid stood looking out over the city. It had gown dark since they had left, she had no idea how much time had passed. Did time even pass the same where they had been?

Finally, she convinced her feet to move and she climbed the stairs slowly. Pushing open the door to the bathroom she knelt at the edge of the tub. It was huge and sunk into the floor like it had been in Drago's house. It was the one thing she had requested when they moved in. Turning on the taps she poured bubbles into the running water and swirled her hand through it.

Pushing herself to her feet she left the bottle on the floor and walked through to the bedroom she shared with Drago. Sitting at the dressing table she wiped the makeup from her face and retied her hair. Digging through the top drawer of the table to grabbed a glass ashtray and a packet of cigarettes. Shrugging out of Anton's suit jacket she walked back to the bathroom naked and dipped her toe into the rising water. Sitting the ashtray down she shook a cigarette free from the packet and the lighter beside it. She lit it and slid into the water, perching on the seat that ran around the sides of the tub. Leaning her head back she blew the smoke upwards and sighed at the hot water enveloped her.

Reaching blindly for the bottle she drank again, feeling the liquor burn down her throat and through her stomach and winced. Stretching her foot out she turned the taps off with the toes and closed her eyes blocking out all thought.

The water soothed her tense muscles and her mind went blissfully blank. She didn't allow herself to think about Drago, Anton, Baal or what had happened that day. She smoked slowly and then crushed the butt into the ash tray. Steadily she made her way through the bottle of scotch until a soft warmth spread through her and her head became blissfully fuzzy.

Her eyes were heavy and she dragged herself from the tub. Wrapping herself in a fluffy towel she picked up the ash tray, cigarettes and scotch and padded through to the bedroom. Placing the items on the bedside table she flopped onto the bed and let the quiet of the house sink in.

The events of the day took their toll and she curled into a ball in the middle of the bed. Reaching out she dragged Drago's pillow towards her and inhaled the scent of his cologne. Tiredness took over and she drifted into an uneasy sleep.

*

Jaylon reached out with a strangled groan and pulled Elena to lay on his chest. Her sweet giggle filled their quiet bedroom, followed by her soft moan as his thick cock pressed into her. Even now he stretched her pussy almost painfully but she longed for the feeling of him inside her.

Elena placed her hands on Jaylon's chest and pushed herself up. Moving her hips slowly she bit her lip at the feeling of him, he brushed against the sensitive nerves deep in her pussy.

His large hands held her hips gently and he stared up into her face. Her tanned skin was flushed and her eyes were closed as she chased her orgasm.

"Oh shit." Jaylon breathed as he licked his lips and moved his hand to press his thumb against her clit.

Elena laughed again and her hips moved faster, grinding down onto his as she rubbed his clit against his rough skin. The tops of her arms pressed her breasts together, the sight practically made Jaylon's mouth water and his cock throbbed inside her.

"Jaylon, I'm going to," Elena didn't finish.

Her head fell back, her back arched and her entire body trembled as her orgasm rolled through her. Her nails scratched lightly at his chest and her breath left her in a deep sigh.

1...56789...13