All Comments on 'Alpha Protection Ch. 04'

by tilliscream

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
FlpantherFlpantherabout 15 years ago
Too Much Sex?!?

You started with a good idea. There is little plot development since the first chapter. I can't believe I'm saying this but, the amount of sex is distracting and getting over done and maybe even a little boring. Sorry

Give us more about the dynamics of the Weres and more information about what’s going on. I know you have a wonderful imagination, I would like to see more of it...please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

I loved this chapter can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NNNOOOO IT ENDED TO SOON

Brilliant I am glad that you took your time to write the next chapter...I will wait another week for the next one if I have to..

bitofkinkbitofkinkabout 15 years ago
Very good but i have ?s

I liked this chapter very much but I do want more plot development. I have so many questions about Tempest's situation and now I have more questions about were relations & Catrina. More please!

bitofkinkbitofkinkabout 15 years ago
Very good but i have ?s

I liked this chapter very much but I do want more plot development. I have so many questions about Tempest's situation and now I have more questions about were relations & Catrina. More please!

smidgeonsmidgeonabout 15 years ago
Agree with the others

You obviously have a wonderful imagination and you've done a good job with starting the story lines here, but then they get lost/distracted by the detailed interactions of the characters when your readers are expecting more development. Flush out your story so we can understand what's going on with Tempest and even with Maddox: Who is she and why is she there? Why is the FBI looking for her? What are her other secrets (tho this may be revealed along the way)? She mentions missing her family, but does it was indicated in an earlier chapter that she'd lost them... are they dead? We also need to know more about Maddox and the back-story with the gov't and the were pack, etc. You might also consider getting an editor that can help you flush out your story as well as proof-read for some of the minor errors. Keep going and best of luck!

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Whoa!!

Sister!? What in the turquiose blue hell? So her friends stepdad was what both of their real father? Twins seperated at birth but raised as friends? There are so many twists that I can't even imagine how it is that they're sister and not know it....and what exactly are they? Great chapter.

knightofheartsknightofheartsabout 15 years ago
Hmm

The core of your story is excellent. But that being said part of your story could use more extrapolation. The grammatical errors can be jarring but frankly no one is expecting nor should be expecting perfection. But either way you have begun telling a most intriguing story, keep up the good work.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
Really good but

this chapter needed some editing. There were lots of tense changes and other grammatical errors. I still enjoyed this chapter but I had to go back and reread paragraphs to fully understand them, which took away from the story a bit. Regardless, I'm looking forward to more. I hope to see another chapter soon.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 15 years ago
cliffhangers!?

Would it be wrong to demand you write faster? :)

There were a few errors here and there but they did not distract from the story, so its all good :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why????

Why are you so cruel? Do you know how hard it is to find a good shifter story? As a newly proclaimed fan, i ask that you write really really fast. Even if you have to play hooky and finish the story. Or write it and get it published. Anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
When did he tell Tempest he's a Were??

Rest is great just work on some grammar and the smooth flow of sentences. Make him beg a little for sex as well... not just Tempest.

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonabout 15 years ago
Ok where's the rest?

Loving the story-line, and now I'm just waiting for the continuation.

How do the two women not know their sisters? If everyone else is

aware of this fact how can they not sense the similarities? I like the

idea of mystery. Can't wait to finish the story out. Patiently awaiting

the next installment of this story.

tilliscreamtilliscreamabout 15 years agoAuthor
To All Readers

For any readers who have been wondering of the next installment. I am sorry that it is not finished yet. I've been really sick the last few weeks. I am trying hard to finish it now and answer as many of your questions as I can without giving away too much too early. -Scream-

AlydenAlydenalmost 15 years ago
Left on the road :)

I hope you finished the story cos its good... can't wait for the 5th installment LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loving it!

I'm loving this story! I really hope you finish it =) Well done!

bulldogdeebulldogdeealmost 15 years ago
Great Read

I hope that part 5 will be coming soon. I like the way the story has shifted gears. Please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please Continue

I dont care how long it takes, as long as you do conclude the story. Its great so far. Please continue I love long stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cat and Val...

he seems impatient and shes totally got to be a virgin..

let the insults fly,and sexual tension begin---

Tempest seems very sweet and Maddox have a sweet relationship, so im expecting spicy from Cat and Val

loneflameloneflamealmost 15 years ago
virgins? all of them?

I normally enjoy a good were story, but only if the characters seem real themselves. I'm having trouble believing that every woman in the story is a virgin with the way they act. I might have believed that Tempest was one until you had her sucking his cock like an expert and wanting sex when she was too injured to even stand. Then there were the maids that were willing to give oral and anal but not vaginal. Seriously? You've got to be kidding. Other than the awkward tense switch in this chapter, you're writing is exceptional. Try being a little more realistic about the characters' motivations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE PLEASE

PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hey

PLEASE KEEP IT GOING, AND KEEP WRITING! I LOVED THE WAY HOW YOU DESCRIBE EVERYTHING WITH SO MUCH DETAIL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You have a gift.

Your stories are amazing. Please keep them going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please continue

You've got me hooked. Now I'm waiting on further chapters. I appreciate your style and look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE!

I LOVE THIS SERIES! PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP!

tiger_babe_05tiger_babe_05almost 15 years ago
More PLEASE1

Please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fourteen inches????

This was okay as an erotic but it somhow seemed unreal. How can a virgin take fourteen inches...? It can still be difficult for other people too. The other problem you have is the whole virginity thing. I thought you pressed that issue too far. From where I'm from, I keep getting the impression that in life virginity doesn't really matter. In fact it was kind of weird with the whole maid thing, (unless you blantly put out that they just like to have sex with the maids with condoms).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!

Please Write More!!!!!!!I Need It.This stOry is very exciting and I want more!

Elfin69Elfin69over 14 years ago
Awesome

Please update again soon. This is so awesome and waiting for more is driving me crazy. I must know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the series!!!

Great series so far!! I hope you continue with the story line; I'm really interested to see what happens between Val and Cat. Keep up the good work and update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NO NO NO!!!!!

NOO!!! It cant be over yet i wanna keep reading! I am a writer and i know it takes a while but OMG plllleeeeasssseeeee hurry! i love stories like this that play to another character's story eventually! AH!!! I LOVE IT! :D

FoxyHoundFoxyHoundover 14 years ago
Great Series!!

Fantastic series and a wonderful build up for more. Why did you quit on it? Would love to read the next chapter!! Hope you come back to finish it.

tilliscreamtilliscreamover 14 years agoAuthor
From Author

Well of course I'm going to rate it 100 it's my story! No serious though I am absolutely floored at the interest in this this. I wanted to stop by and let everyone know that yes I am working on a chapter 5 even if it is going slow. With Thanksgiving around the corner I should have it finished in two weeks then off to an editor (I hope). If not I will do the best to read through it myself, but that doesn't always help.

I know everyone had been worried that this story just ended since it's been so long. Unfortantly things around here have gone from busy to insane. I'm sorry that it has been so long since a chapter has been released. Check back soon by the middle of December I hope. Thanks again for the support.

Scream

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm relieved

I just found your story. Talk about hot and fascinating. I'm so relieved to see your note that you're still working on this story. I can't wait to see how the mystery of what happened unfold...not to mention steamy love scenes. Thank you for sharing your story with us. You're good and I hope to see more of this one and others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love your story

It's been awhile since you have updated and I hope you don't leave this story on the back burner never to be seen again. If this were finished and published I would buy it so I could reread it every few years. Your story has a good start and would break my heart to see it end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waiting for months for you to finish !

Please finish this story it is written so beautifully and I check from time to time to see if you submitted another chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY....

Aside from way TOO many grammatical and spelling errors (please take more time to really proof-read and look over your writing before submitting it), the sex scenes were really hot!! I hope you will continue this story and not let it end like this. I would love to know what happens with Val and Cat, and to see more of a story continue with Maddox and Tempest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please.

I really hope you continue your story. Take your time if need be, but please don't quit.

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13over 14 years ago
Please continue!

I really love this story so far and hope we get to hear more about Maddox and Tempest!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I am continuing to enjoy the story. I still wish you'd write a bit more. Maybe fill in the blanks in between. You have a great cast of characters and a great story. I feel like it is a bit rushed. How did they end up sleeping together. Without that detail, I wasn't sure if it was another dream sequence or if it was real.

I am interested that the sister ends up there. Does Tempest even know about her family yet? I Know last chapter she didn't. She thought they were alive still.

I would just say to go slower...let more of the story develop more naturally. Don't be in a hurry to move forward.

I am enjoying it alot.

ruykoeruykoealmost 13 years ago
I hope

I hope when you read this you do a new chapter.. You killing this wolf. I need a new chapter please.

TorChaTorChaalmost 13 years ago
Oh You Meanie

the Way You Integrate Dream and Reality Is great.

I so do Like Your Stories so Far, More Please

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
2 lusty brothers and spicy hot bitches

Damn what are the chances of such pairings. two smokin' hot lusty as all hell lads hookin' up with a sister duo. Shit....love it.. and Val ain't gonna know what hit him. I dare say it won't really matter because the bitch is gonna singe his eyebrows.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Better

As it goes along, with minor errors;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cheap bastard here....

...now THIS is what I'm talking about....wait a minute....SHIT!!! ...fingers still sticky and now I gotta wipe off the damn keyboard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Minor errors?!

It's friggin' embarrassing! Learn some punctuation! There is a thing called spell & grammar check! Use it! Or find a fucking editor! They're free!

I can't even read the rest of the story...it skips all over the place from Whathisface from being a stranger to Tempest to fucking her! Like really!

And I know the next chapter his wolf is gonna take her and she will miraculously take his 14 inch cock!

I know it's fantasy but at this point it's reality that you need a grammar class!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rude People

People who do not write should not express themselves so rudely. Also, if you are unable to asses how well put together this story is without an editor, then you come off even more as a not well read individual. If you are going to give feedback then give some that is constructive without being rude or demeaning the effort than was put forth here for FREE!

To the author: Great job so far. If you have an editor, fantastic. If you don't, you are still doing well. You have written so well that I have basically been able to read over any grammatical mistakes. Please keep writing...for FREE. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Answer

I think the book is great and I didn't even notice any errors:)

tiercenpttiercenptabout 3 years ago

I'm ending this here. I have no idea where u were going with this.

one paragraph she's still unconscious from her injuries, the next she knows him and just regularly talks to him.

there are just big fkn logical gaps here.

the first 1-2 chapters were somewhat knitted together. and 3&4 it just jumped in days and weeks and now 4 months without any explanation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous