Alpha Protection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempest moaned rotating her hips towards his hand trying to get his teasing fingers inside of her. Her body seemed to hum under his caressing touch, her nipples so tight they almost hurt. Watching him with wide eyes her breathing became harsher with each passing circle he made as he toyed lightly with her clit. She whimpered softly sliding her hands from his hair to his shoulders gently raking his skin with her nails. Her hips beginning a slow natural rhythm that was as old as time.

He couldn't help the smile as he watched her reactions, so hot and sensual. He slowly sank a finger into her as he whispered in her ear. "The most recent one, the most constant one is that of my wolf's. Though he can feel and taste you it's not the same as him being here instead of me. I often find my mind being taken over with his images of you. He badly wants you on your hands and knees with him mounted behind you. Just thinking about his cock pumping into your sweet little pussy makes him want to howl. After he fits his knot into you he starts coming but not before he bites you. His teeth sink into that soft little spot where your neck mets your shoulder as he fills you with his come. His biggest fantasy isn't the act itself right now but calming you as his," he could tell his words were making even hotter.

Very slowly Maddox slid his finger in and out of her, not giving her quiet enough friction to come again. His whispers begin again, "I can tell that just thinking about it is turning you on even more. Would you like that Tempest? Would you like us to claim you for our own? The male ego in me gets hard just thinking of you swelled with my child. I've heard that it's natural for the image alone to bring even the strongest males to their knees. Though my cock seems to get hard any time I am near you."

His words and his finger moving faster was causing Tempest's body to draw tight. Her head started to roll slowly back and forth as she whimpered with increasing need. She was struggling to open her legs wider for him as he worked a second finger into her tightness. Feeling so stretched she gripped his shoulders tighter, her nails biting deeper into his skin. One, two, three strokes of those two thick fingers sent her over the edge once more.

"Maddox...of God yes! Harder oh please harder...faster. Please oh fuck please!," her panting pleas echoes in the room. She buried the back of her head in the mattress as her whole body bows back.

Realizing she is lost in the pleasure of her orgasm Maddox leans over her looking down at her lovely face. Sealing her mouth with his he slams the two fingers deep into her quickly breaking through her hymen. Her scream was muffled by his mouth, but he couldn't block out the pain that flashed through him. It wasn't from being able to feel her pain but the fact that he had hurt her. "I'm sorry," he whispered against her lips.

Slowly her body began to relax, easing back onto the bed inch by inch. Twisting her lips away from his she shook her head. Reaching between their bodies she cupped his large erection through his jeans. "Please Maddox I want to feel you inside me," she whispered so softly a normal man wouldn't be able to hear her words.

Withdrawing his fingers his eyes never left hers as he brought them to his mouth. Slowly he licked them clean with a feral smile. "You taste so sweet," he growled. Lightly he brushed his lips across hers before he moved on to place nibbling kisses on her neck. Kissing down her body, stopping to lick both her nipples, he used his sharp teeth against her skin enjoying the small shivers that ran through her.

"Tease," she accused him wrapping a hand into his hair. Her free hand stroking along his shoulder and down his arm to his elbow then back up again. A pleasured gasp escapes her lips when his mouth closes over her swollen hot pussy. Her hands tighten in his hair at his tongue's first stroke. Tempest's eyes roll back in her head when he parts her with his thumbs, and that wonderful tongue thrusts deep inside of her. She groaned pushing her hips up and pulling his head tighter into her.

Maddox licked until she was clean, thrusting deep into her only to retreat to lick her lightly. Using the tip of his tongue he flicked rapidly against her clit causing her to breath in harsh pants again. He changed his tongue into the longer wider version of his wolf's. Slowly that thick wet flexible appendage entered her moving in and out as his fingers had done. He ate her like she was his last meal, pushing her towards climax but not giving it.

Her head was thrashing back and forth on the bed as her hips rotated under his assault. Tiny teeth were clamped down on her lips to keep from begging again. She wiggled restlessly under him as he pushed her close over and over again. Her eyes opened wide when his tongue thrust deep over that spot inside of her. His tongue flexed just right rubbing against her clit at the same time causing her body to buck up under him. She screamed his name once more and she shuddered under him giving him everything he sought.

Smirking Maddox waited until she calmed before he gently rolled her over onto her stomach bent over the bed. He pauses only long enough to check for damage to her back. Placing a kiss on one of the jagged lines across her back he pushes the head of his cock into her. Hearing the whimper that sounded so much like pleasure made his control slip a little. He pushed into steadily taking his time and using patience he no longer had.

Tempest moaned and whimpered as he stretched her, filled her. Her hands curled into the blanket under her fisting tightly with the need to grab something. "Maddox please don't tease anymore," her soft plea was muffled in the blanket.

Once he was fully inside her he couldn't have stopped the howl if he wanted to. Gripping her hips he threw his head back and howled loudly. He pumped into her increasing in speed with each thrust. Her inner muscles clamped down with each inward thrust as if she was trying to hold him tightly in her. Feeling the base of his cock start to swell her reached between them to open her a little wider with his hands. Carefully he eased forward pushing the swelling knot into her hot wet folds. "Easy," he whispered.

Grateful that the knot was still small enough to slip easily into her he held still once he was locked in her. "Scream my name Tempest. Tell everyone who you belong to," he demanded roughly. His thrusts were shorter now but quick dragging the knot along that sweet little G-spot that sent her wild in his arms.

Tempest muffled her cries in the blanket as she rocked in rhythm with his shallow thrust. Hearing him growl his demand again made her hands tighten in the blanket even more. He bumped against her clit and G-spot at the same time over and over. "MADDDDOOOXXXX!!," she bellowed. Her head was thrown back as her hips push back towards him wildly.

Hearing the scream that nearly shook the walls Maddox lost it. Wrapping an arm under and around her waist he held himself deep inside of her as he came. Leaning over her he licked her back as he filled her with his seed. "Mine," he growled as he lowered their limp bodies to the bed.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Val sat in the living room waiting for their newest guest who was being brought here by the youngest brothers. Dominic and Lucius stopped on either side of the doorway leaving a wide space for the small woman that walked through. He couldn't help but think of how strange his brothers were acting, as if they were afraid of her. Looking the woman over his eyes nearly fell out of his head. The more disturbing thing was he could hear his wolf becoming restless as if sensing something.

Other then a blink Val let nothing he was thinking show on his face. The hair was darker more brown then red, her breasts larger, her waist slightly slimmer, but there was no doubt this was Tempest's sister. How had his brothers managed to find a sister instead of the best friend he sent them after he wondered. His eyes locked with hers and he lost his expressionless face. Purple eyes with green swirling through them, the exact opposite of Tempest.

Lucius cleared his throat as both younger brothers stayed well behind the woman. "Ma'am this is our brother Valerin. Valerin this is Tempest's friend Catrina." Dominic and Lucius moved to the other side of the room well away from her.

Dominic smirked as he spoke to his brothers mentally. ~Yeah friend my ass. If she isn't Tempest's sister then I'll sleep with the cats.~ Both brothers smirked in answers missing the angry glare coming from the small woman.

"It's rude even for dogs to talk among themselves when others are present," she informed them. Her arms folded under her breasts as her foot tapped on the floor. She didn't look the least bit afraid of any of them, but she did look ready to fight.

"Carefully little kitty or the big bad wolf might eat you," Val told her with a smirk. His tone was sexual but his eyes were hard.

Cat raised one eyebrow but nothing else of what she was thinking showed. "I wouldn't always bet on that little puppy," she sneered at him.

Dom and Luc sat in their chairs away from the two looking rather entertained. Having seen what the small woman could do they weren't betting against either one. Dom shared the image of Cat taking out the third man that had been with them, one they had dropped off at Beau's to be looked after. Val smirked as he stood and moved closer to her. "I'm sure either way I would have fun," his eyes roamed over her body as he spoke.

Cat was about to reply when she heard Tempest scream. Without thinking she stepped around the large man in front of her. Unlike his other brothers he was quicker and stronger, and he grabbed her before she had even made it halfway across the room. "Let me go you ass," she hissed struggling in his arms.

This close to her Val could smell her scent, his wolf howled and made demands. A string of cuss words so foul they would make most grown men blush came out of his mouth as he picked her up and carried her up the stairs. Not once in all his life had his wolf ever demanded a woman, he simply enjoyed the ones Val chose. "Do not say a word little kitty and I will prove to you that she is fine," his words a harsh demand.

"Let me go you filthy dog," she hissed as she struggled even more in his arms.

He moved quickly up another set of stairs and then down a long hall with many turns. They stopped in front of a set of double doors. "Listen and tell me she's not perfectly fine," he whispered in her ear. Val couldn't stop himself from smelling her again since she was so close. She smelled like Tempest only spicier, more tempting then her sister did.

The two stood outside the doors stiffly listening in silence so she would be reassured the other woman was fine. A lusty moan sounded through the door just before Tempest starting whimpering again. Cat's eyes widened at the words they heard, "Please...please fuck me. Oh God yes harder Maddox. AHHHHHH.....MADDOX!" Hearing the couple inside the room made it hard for her to breath. The wet sounds, moans, and screams was quickly turning Cat on along with the man who held her securely.

Val could smell Cat's arousal and turned away from the door quickly. He took her to his room and slammed the door before tossing her onto the bed. He followed her down pressing his body against hers. "I can smell your arousal Cat, hearing them turned you on. I wonder though if you taste as spicy as you smell," he groaned reaching between them to cup her through her jeans. His wolf clawed to get out feeling the hot moist heat through the man's hand.

When he looked down into her eyes he jerked away from her suddenly. Her body said she wanted to be touched, to come, but her eyes held something else entirely, terror. He never forced a woman and wasn't about to start with his soon to be Alpha Bitch's sister. He jerked open a door that lead to another large room. "This is were you will be staying. The only door in and out is this one that leads to my bedroom," he informed her. Turning he left his room glancing back to see her sprawled out on his bed. Locking the door he went to find all his brothers.

Cat sat up slowly on the bed looking around the large room that was no doubt Val's. She hadn't doubted that from the moment he carried her in here. Looking at the open door she sighed then laid down on his bed with her head on his pillow. Curling up into a ball she was ashamed for letting him touch her, for wanting him to. Nightmares played through her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

12