Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oma, you are doing another spell? I figured it has to do something with this trick you do with your arsehole and your cunny – ja?"

"Uuugh oohhh! Nnnnn - Ja! You got it correct Stephan!" She smiled over her shoulder looking back at me grimacing ever so slightly in painful pleasure as I began to saw back and forth in her rude pink rump- hole.

"Ja Stephan! Fuck me just like that! ....Uggh! JA! Yes,... that trick I do with my cunny and arse is a little something I learned from Tante Magda. I can concentrate and focus and manipulate my internal tissues into all sorts of naughty pleasing things. It is called a spell of bodilyy morphism and it can be particularly pleasing and nasty! I used to do it for your father and it drove him wild!" She panted and smiled as her rectum continued its wicked work on my cock plowing with enthusiasm back and forth in her.

"I can even do some mischief upon your cock! .....Would you like to see it? It won't hurt you and you'll find it pleasurable!" Another wicked grin, this time with a raised eyebrow flashed my way over her shoulder – she was such a wonderfully bad influence. I nodded.

"Alright Grossmutter. I guess so," I was curious but concerned. With that, she changed the pattern and pace of her chanting. She squinted in tight focused concentration, then her tattoos ruffled and she opened her mouth. I began feeling movement in my cock that I could not explain and it felt like the head continued to move up her back passage with a mind of its own as I thrust in; disturbing me at first, but then it became quite pleasurable as my lap viper dragged itself up the warm damp passage of her inner body core. My lederhosen log turned a series of passages going left then right than left until I lost count and merely continued my fucking, losing myself in the sensation of pleasurable penetration of this beautiful young old woman panting wide-mouthed in front of me!

My cock found another sphincter and pushed through it while Grandmother closed her mouth and gritted her teeth in determination breathing quickly through her nose and whimpering both in pleasure and pain. My cock moved onward through a roomy chamber and found yet another sphincter and pushed against it. Grandmother went wide-eyed and opened her mouth again, this time it stayed open and the tattoos on her back made mad flutterings and ripples until they parted like theater curtains to present a lewd and bizarre play. A young man and two women in a field, naked as the day they were born were copulating enthusiastically. The man appeared to be plowing the older of the two women in the ass as she stood on all fours fucking back into him with rough lusty vigor. The other woman, a bit younger, got on all fours as well and backed herself up to the older woman's mouth. The older woman now appeared to be tonguing her younger female partner's cunny and anus.

My cock seemed know to push up a passage about as tight as before at the beginning but with different sensations. Oma was now wide mouthed but breathing only through her nose and she was moaning strangely from deep inside her body. My cock-tip felt like it ran now straight into the back of what appeared to be a tongue which raked against the underside of my penis. In the scene on Oma's back, the younger of the two women went wide mouthed and backed hard into the mouth of the older woman while the man plowed the older woman's arse roughly throwing his head up and down in wonderful agony. The older woman bored her mouth into the younger woman's ass and the young woman seemed to only be able to hold her mouth open and shake her head from side to side. A moment later, the man's erect penis exited the younger woman's mouth and stood proudly wagging in the wind! Unmistakably, his penis had traveled the length of both women's guts and entrails, and was now lolling out playfully from the woman's open mouth!

Now I felt my cock-tip pass a tongue and two sets of teeth before exiting a pair of lips as Grandmother let out a final moan through her nostrils. The head of my cock emerged from her mouth like a snake from a burrow and stood rigid in the air before beginning to sway back and forth like a cobra. Its head flattened slightly to give it a vaguely cobra-like appearance as it danced to and fro, swaying hypnotically before us. Grandmother looked back over her shoulder, my cock now a long fleshy serpent exiting her lips and gave me a wink! The hole in my penis-head winked at me as well. My Grandmother has always been such a showoff!

With that, my penis began to resume its normal shape and Oma focused her concentration as the cock receded, and backed its way into her mouth; in past her lips, teeth tongue and throat. As it retreated into her gut, she let out a loud audible gasp sounding like HAAAAAHHHHHWWW! as if she had dove into a pond and had now surfaced for air! The tattoos on Oma's back now showed the man's cock disappear into the woman's mouth and she gasped and panted before separating from the older woman's mouth to turn around and give the other woman a full kiss on the lips, shaking her head and mane from side to side with passion. The man bucked and humped and came in the older woman's ass and the three collapsed in a cuddling heap before the tattoos closed and merely rippled slightly.

"So you like my little display?"

"Unngh, yes," I answered enjoying the sensation of my cock sliding down the zig zag course of Oma's.

"I thought you would like my little surprise!"

"I saw on your back three people, a young man, a young woman, and an older woman in a field and,"

"And the man had his cock spearing right up through the asses of both women until it came out the younger woman's mouth and did a dance in the wind?" She said this with a smile and wink over her shoulder as I nodded to her. My cock had now retreated down the last of her intestines and was lodged snuggly in the nest of her lower bowels where it had started from. I fucked back and forth listening as she explained.

"You saw Magnus fucking his mother, my beautiful Tante Magda. She had her mouth locked on my arsehole so that the great cock of Magnus was able to travel up my rear hole and come out my mouth! Yes, we did this many times and with many variations indeed! What you saw was a past snapshot that the magic decided to explain for you, – so as to help you understand what was happening! The three of us used to make this trick in many different ways with each other. Sometimes I would bend over and suck my cousin's cock, and his penis would come out my arse into Magda's rectum as she would back up to me, rump to rump. Other times we would do just as you saw there on the field. Another time I took his cock up my ass and it came out my mouth into Magda's cunny so that Magnus could shower his mother's insides with his seed! Then there was the time his cock traveled up Magda's ass out her mouth, into mine and then exited my rump to go back and forth pumping seed into both our cunnies. The possibilities seemed endless but it would tire out the spell caster. Very tiring indeed as well as naughty! ...Since the three of us were magical folk, we pooled our powers like having a team pulling on a rope in a tug-o-war; so that we could 'make things last' and enjoy the wonderful novel strangeness of it all!"

I plowed back and forth now with ardent purpose into Oma's warm, pink, naughty, nether-hole hole as she cooed encouragement and urged me on. My cock was now overwhelmed and all consumed with the warm slippery sensations of her ass tunnel. She began to smile at me lewdly as she panted and her hand found her clit and cunny. Her other hand found the beer mug and she took a long drink before passing it to me, the beer spilling a little over her lips and down her chin to the ground. One handed, I drank and thrust into her rude rump before handing it back to her, only for her to tap and refill it again.

"Oh JA, that is it boy! Bugger your Oma! BUGGER ME! FUCK ME HARD! Mein Arsch needs your balls to present it with a special gift of egg-white that only they can give!" She chuckled at her joke, and drank. Then with the same lewd smile, she hit me with a torrent of lewd obscenities and double meanings all more lurid than the last as her fingers worked her cunny and clitty. She now had to set the half full beer mug down as we now were fully engaged in the tumultuous and all-consuming vortex of a most beautiful assfuck! Oma need more though. She grabbed one of my hands and she pushed my fingers up against her erect clitoris, urging me desperately to rub it while she shoved her fingers up into her cunny hole, her face tormented and twisted with needful lust!

After a moment or two it had the effect both of us were looking for. The cloud way up the valley found one last bolt of lightning in its quiver of electrical arrows and sent it across the sky directly into the boulder I had been trying to hit before creating a great CRASH BOOM! shaking the ground and filling the air with ozone! Both our mouths screamed out in a simultaneous joyful orgasmic call skyward! As Oma shook from head- to- toe wide mouthed, I howled for joy as my balls sent a load of egg-white protein up into her bowels just as she had requested! We shook , and shook, and shook again in our mutual spasms of joy, as the tattoos on Oma's back fluttered and rippled until finally becoming still.

We separated and my cock made an audible POP from Oma's rectum. She farted loudly as some of my egg-white seed spilled from her pink puckery rose-hole, which now had a noticeable gape like a dark red cave entrance between two hills! We sat on the bench facing the stream panting and smiling; enjoying the sun on our naked satiated bodies passing the beer mug between us, and now quite tired, content, ...and more than a little drunk!

At that point, we heard moans and calls down in the valley coming from the woods that our three intruders had disappeared into long before. Now the calls became a great moaning chorus of joyful howls, hitting a zenith for about ten seconds and then it died off. We looked at each other and giggled. A few minutes later they emerged from the woods holding their clothes and were awkwardly trying to dress as they made their way down the road to their headquarters over in the next valley. From time to time, they looked back over their shoulders to see if anyone was watching while they hurried. People WERE watching, ...US! Oma and I released howling roars of laughter, making us fall into each other and nearly knock us both off the bench! It was a good three minutes before we could do anything from the laughing, and then we could only pass the beer and giggle.

"That will make them sleep tonight! If they remember anything from inside the farmhouse, I doubt they will tell a soul," Oma snorted and giggled into her beer glass! All I could do was giggle and nod! I had just cum twice in an hour and the beer which was hitting both our heads quite hard, making me especially giddy; so that when I saw the three intruders nervously running down the road half-dressed and holding their clothes (and apparently each other's clothes in an effort to scoop everything up and dress), as they hurried down the road looking over their shoulders, ...well, -it was too much! The power of speech failed me for a good while! When I finally spoke however, I had a question as always.

"Oma, what should I do? Do you think I should turn myself into the Americans? The Ami's will be here in a few days I am certain. It will be unsafe for you, and much as you like you cannot fuck the entire American Army!"

"Hhhm true, I cannot fuck them all, but I WOULD like to die trying, she giggled. Hhhhmmm, I will work on this. Don't worry, I have gotten out of stickier things in the past and I now can see I have a superb new piece of cock attached to a wonderful lover! You don't have to worry about leaving or getting caught. You just have to keep your strength up and make my teeth and bones rattle at night – and during the long days, that wouldn't hurt either! (giggle) No, I'll think of something, you can count on it! I'll wager my weight in gold!"

"It's a shame you can't make gold. Can you?"

"No, potions, beer, healing and making love is what I do best. Oh yes, I tried making gold; all of us try but I was not much good at alchemy. Your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandmother Fiorina was supposed to be a natural at it. In fact, it saved her from the bonfires of the local Bishop when he went on a witch burning frenzy. Several witches and innocent non-magic folk were burned or hung. She was saved by a local duke who knew a good thing when he saw it and he rescued her the day before her execution, had her charges dropped, and set her up in his castle over in the next valley. She made gold out of lead for him, as well as medicines. He kept her employed on the staff as head alchemist as it were. Apparently at night she had other duties; to include shagging the old duke rotten!" Grandmother retrieved two cigars from the sack and lit them with a snap of her fingers before she handed me one. She then produced two sandwiches from the magical bag. We puffed, ate, and drank enjoying the climbing of the sun as it kissed our bodies and she continued the story.

"Anyhow, the Duke never ran out of money but he did run out of life and finally died; so Fiorina, - still a young woman, took a large bag of gold and set off to the hills where she found a fellow much like her. He was a mountain wizard! She and the wizard continued the line in happiness with many magical children that led all the way to you! Apparently the duke's family managed to hang onto the wealth and one of his descendants, a duchess, built the large palace in the same valley next door to us, with the duke's old ruined castle looking down upon it! The duchess was a randy sort of lady and she had many courtiers and lovers; both male and female it was said. Quite a bit of naked shenanigans and sexual hooliganism deliciously occurred inside those walls I can tell you! One of Fiorina's descendants had apparently been summoned to the palace for her curative abilities when the duchess had too much partying and revelry and come down with a nasty headache and tummy bug. After administering the proper treatments the lecherous duchess took a certain shine to this girl; she brought her to her bed chamber and after a night of Sapphic cavorting the young woman showed her something that had been passed down through the generations in her family, making lead into gold. The duchess died richer than she started I'm told. Our family has been in this valley and the surrounding valleys ever since but the whole lead into gold thing, well...I hope someday we have somebody who could pull it off but it won't be me. "

Oma told other stories of the family and its exploits and tragedies. I had no idea so much history and adventure had befallen us or that we had been a party to. My mother and father never spoke of it and my aunt never mentioned a word either. We eventually finished the sandwiches and puffed our cigars. Grandmother grabbed some strange bluish purple lichens from a nearby rock protruding from the ground and crushing them up dropped them into the beer mug which she tapped. After muttering a few words to the mug, a slight blue glow momentarily lit her face. She handed it to me.

"Drink! This will keep you from feeling like you will have a monster headache later!" I did as she commanded and drank but did not find beer. The mug was full of water from the stream.

"Water?"

"We need that now more than anything," she grinned at me and took the mug for a good long drink before handing it back to me making me do the same. To tell the truth, for all the beer I swallowed she was right, no headache later!

About that time we heard the BAA! BAA! of several sheep coming up over the far side of the meadow. Two blonde women, one older, one younger crested the edge of the far slope and then stood silhouetted against the panoramic sweep of the valley in the brilliant noon sun. One appeared to have a picnic basket and one had a blanket.

Oma had me drop down to hide behind the benches.

"I want to see who these two are before I make ourselves announced, "she said.

I started to grab my clothes and shoes but she stopped me with her hand and calmed me with, "Wait, wait, just sit back and puff that cigar. All in good time! Relax! Sneaking around naked in fields and spying on people is half the fun of being a sex witch! Besides, I think I know the older lady." I did as she said and stayed low on the ground next to her as we finished our cigars. We crushed out our cigar stubs and Oma shot me a look that said –C'mon and she put the beer mug in the sack. She retrieved an old pipe from the bag, lit it,.. and motioned for me to follow her. We were up to mischief- I could tell by the naughty smile etched on her face!

We walked up the hill and to the woods quietly, but naked as can be; Oma puffing her pipe in great clouds of billowing tobacco smoke that filled the air. I was a little nervous but Oma remained calm and determined. The old woman was intent on checking this pair out. Neither of the women had seen us and I wondered why. Then I got in the answer presently.

"Stay in my pipe cloud," she whispered like we were sneaking up on a deer, "it's an old trick I used to play to get around. You'll be invisible and relatively quiet."

"So why are we still naked?"

"One, I like to see you in the nude, and two, I think it will be advantageous in a few minutes if this older lady is who I think she is! I probably should change out of this younger woman's body and back into my usual self though!" With that, she muttered something and her body morphed slowly into the old woman I knew as my grandmother. I still had no problem fucking her damned good and hard given current events of the last two days!

We sneaked quietly up the grassy slope and into the woods on the south side of the meadow. There was a little woodcutter's path covered with pine needles which made our passage swifter and even more silent. At one point the path climbed up the hill and to the left, until it crested upon a small ridge about fifty meters above the meadow, and far enough back in the trees, so that even without Oma's magic it would be hard to see us. From our vantage point we could see the herd of sheep spreading out across the meadow, even munching grass near the rock that we had hit with our masturbatory lightning show. We could also make out that the woman and the girl were set about spreading a blanket on the grass near the west edge of the meadow in the grass. We saw them unpack food and what looked like a large wine skin.

The women passed the skin back and forth and then began looking around. The older woman said something to the girl stroking her hair and the girl nodded her blonde head with a smile. Oma and I squatted silently behind a large tree trunk and watched intently with the pipe smoke shrouding us. Even though Oma's magic safely obscured us we really didn't need any magic at this distance. The pair of women kissed and then began to slip out of their clothes. Soon both were clad except the girl kept on shoes and short woolen stockings. The older woman had shucked off all clothing and was bare to the world. They kissed again and embraced before both then fell down on the blankets cuddling, talking, drinking, and taking in the sun, as it warmed their bodies. We watched silently as the older woman (who was in her late forties), wrapped a leg over the hips of the young girl (who was about nineteen). The older woman gave the girl a deep open mouthed kiss while she rubbed her hair, neck, and shoulders. Her seasoned hands found firm young breasts, which she tweaked and pinched as the young woman smiled and giggled. The girl now reciprocated the caresses and tweaks of her partner's more larger breasts which drooped a bit (due to the march of time), but still looked good enough to rub, pinch, or suck on.