Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So THAT is what they are up to!" Oma whispered and smiled puffing out a huge cloud from the pipe watching the scene. A fox grin slowly spread across her face as she reached over and grabbed my naked cock, giving it strokes and rubs. I didn't know it yet, but she was cranking me up for what was to come!

"And I thought WE were the only ones up here today for a good naked tumble! What luck! But then again, it is spring; people often give in to thoughts of flesh after a long nasty winter yields itself to sunny skies and warm days!" She then looked at me and smiled.

"Let's get a closer look at this naughty horizontal mischief! I am sure I know the older one," Oma said with the wicked grin of somebody who had witnessed countless similar scenes from behind trees and rocks in these mountains. She led me by my cock along the path silently stroking me and simultaneously steering me like I was a piece of ardent livestock being taken to pasture. The path forked and went off sloping down to the meadow on the right while it turned off deeper into the woods to the left. We went right and silently down the path we crept. The path became parallel with the edge of the meadow but far enough back so that we still could not be seen by the women in the meadow, who were other-wised engaged in more pressing activities!

From our vantage point in the bushes, we saw the older woman spread her legs and the girl moved in between her legs to lap at the old woman's cunny like a kitten with a saucer of milk. The woman closed her eyes and opened her mouth in pleasure. Two young deft hands reached up to pinch and tweak her middle-aged bosoms and teats. Two older experienced hands reached down and guided the girl's blonde head around in the blonde crotch which rose to meet the junior conspirator's eager tongue, grinding hard against the eager gobbling mouth. As she turned her head our way with her eyes shut, the older woman groaned and panted, her breasts jiggled and heaved. Her face suddenly was recognized by Oma who let out a barely perceptible gasp of surprise, having seen an old friend under pleasant circumstances.

"That is Katarina! I don't know the girl, but that lady is Katarina and it looks like the girl is enjoying a little porridge between her legs! ... Can't blame her! As I recall, old Kat had lovely tasting pink porridge pot between those thighs," Oma whispered over to me. My grandmother bent at the waist, and pulled my now stiff schwanze around to the back of her and looked over her shoulder at me with a wicked smile.

"Let's enjoy the show for a little bit Stephan, but I will not let you cum in me. I want you to save it. Save it for later in those two! You can fuck me ever so hard, but I will hold your seed back with my mind. I've had Katarina many times in years past and you are in for a treat! I imagine if the girl is half as good as old Kat, we'll both have a good time indeed, but for now- just fuck me and watch things! Ja?" I nodded and placed my cock at the back of her crotch and Oma's fingers guided me up the entrance into the warmth of her cunt. I then grabbed her hips and began to stroke and plow slowly as she bent at the waist, both of us watching the two women fornicate at about twenty paces away - oblivious to our own lewd cavorting!

With the earlier exception of Oma this morning with the cruel blonde intruder, the two women having sex was something new for me to behold. I found it to be something wonderfully enchanting and at the same time forbidden. It was beautiful to watch and fascinating for me at the same time. I found myself vigorously plowing Oma in appreciation of the two Sapphic contestants performing on the blanket to our front. My excitement rose and rose, and it was a good thing Oma was keeping me from spritzing the contents of my balls too early; the sensation of her cunt added deliciously to the view of the two women and would have been otherwise too much for me, despite having just cum earlier at that edge of the meadow in Oma's wonderfully rude rear door!

I leaned forward and whispered a question in Oma's ear and kissed her neck while a plowed in slow deliberate strokes, "So how did you know they were up to mischief when you saw them Oma? Don't lots of people come up here on the mountain to just work or walk and enjoy the outdoors?"

"Oh Ja! They do! They surely do," whispered Oma as she puffed her pipe and wrinkled her nose in pleasure as I stroked my cock into her. "It is just that the seclusion and privacy provided by these mountains and woods, and thickets, well,....encourages some to lose their clothes and do things not fit for discussion at a church supper! People who are intent at getting a little naked foolery done throw off a certain amount of energy that a sex witch like myself, or my Tante, or any of a number of our relatives can pick up on. It's a bit like a wolf knowing there is a dead animal a mile or so off, because he can smell it on the wind and if he follows his nose, -it will take him to a fine if not slightly rotten meal.

I've walked up on plenty of people up in these mountains that thought they were all alone with their sweetheart, only to join in on the merriment or rub one out from the safety of the trees and bushes watching like we are doing now!" Another wicked grin came over her face as she remembered things past. Such a bad girl, such a terrible, wicked, wonderful bad girl, that grandmother of mine!

Within a few minutes the woman bucked and humped the girl's face as the young filly gobbled heartily at the noon-time snack provided by the older woman's golden haired crotch. The older more experienced woman went wide eyed and a silent scream presented itself from her wide open mouth. Then the orgasm hit the older woman! She shook and humped and ground the blonde haired head of the younger woman hard and rough straight into her genitals! She bawled, cursed, and howled through a loud hard climax soaking the younger woman's face with an alpine cascade of juice. Oma and I appreciatively bucked and fucked against each other as the show had inspired us to sooth itches in our own loins.

The two ladies now looked into each other's eyes a bit and whispered happy things to each other of an intimate nature, their faces etched with broad happy smile. Then the girl asked the older woman an inaudible question to which the older woman nodded in reply. The two got up and changed positions; this time with the older forty-something woman lying on the blanket legs slightly parted, while the girl squatted down feet wide apart until her rump and cunny rested upon the face of the older woman who opened up her mouth and began to gobble at the young blonde haired honeypot. The girl shut her eyes and her jaw dropped open like a marionette. She was overcome by the sensations provided by the older one's seasoned lips and tongue. Oma and I humped each other in sympathetic ardor and I wiggled my thumb down to tickle Oma's pink rectum which was opening and closing involuntarily like a wicked camera shutter!

Oma took a long puff on her pipe and produced a large billowing cloud of smoke around us and then passed the pipe to me. I took the pipe in my teeth and my lungs gave it a tug to taste the tobacco. I found the flavor strange but wonderful, and I blew a large cloud from my mouth. A second later, I felt a huge jolt in my cock as it became hard as a newly cut oak beam!

"A little happy side effect of that tobacco! I have laced it with a few bits of lichen and toadstool extract that have a certain 'effect' on people's naughty parts. You've fucked me a couple of times today but I imagine you'll go a great deal longer with me and these two now that the weed has hit your lungs...and your balls too I'll wager! It's completely homemade. I call it, 'bull weed', and it makes people want to get at it like two cats in heat! Here, rub Oma's clitty and tell me what you feel!" I reached underneath her and found her clitoris particularly solid, almost like I was pushing my finger against an olive rather than a woman's clitoris.

"Your pink button, it's so big and hard! " I whispered in surprise.

"Yes my dear," Oma sighed with her eyes now bolted upon the two women having sex just a few paces away from us as I plowed her cunny and frigged upon her clitty, "very...hard..so hard I could fuck all ...day! It feels just like a tick, fat with blood." She turned her head slightly and I leaned forward and gave her a hard lusty open mouthed kiss before we went back to fucking and watching the Sapphic performance.

The wide mouthed girl began to rotate her ass around on the woman's face as the sensations of pleasure became a bit much for her but she still did not wish to pull away. She reached forward with one hand and stroked and fingered the older woman's cunny and clitoris with appreciation of the fine job the older mouth was accomplishing underneath her. The older woman responded by spreading her legs and thrusting her hips up and hard against the young talented fingers. Within a few minutes the moans of the girl began to be punctuated by emphatic, "OH OH OH OHs", and I knew what was coming next! The girl went wide eyed and her mouth snapped shut, then the characteristic wide mouthed silent gasp came, followed by both of her eyes screwing shut while she furiously humped the older woman's hungry gobbling mouth. She had found the right pace and sensation and she was struck by a forceful climax causing her to toss her head back and bawl loudly while she shook and humped the woman's face. A squishy wet sloshing sound emanated from her pubis and the older woman began to sound like she was feasting on a particularly juicy and sloppy ripe peach. Tremor after tremor hit the bucking face-fucking body of the young woman and her call of joy to the heavens continued in a sort of, "AHHHWWWWWW!" thing, that went on for several moments. Finally her crescendo subsided and all that was left was her sitting weakly atop her benefactor's face, her head bowed and panting while the older woman bestowed wet loud kisses on her pink drippy crotch petals beneath.

Presently they separated and then lay on the blanket embracing. It was at this point Oma separated from me, grabbed me by my now absolutely rigid throbbing member, seized her pipe, and put it back into her teeth before stepping out of the bushes to make her presence known. It must have been quite a shock for the two women to see my old naked grandmother; nude all except for her red kerchief in her hair, puffing on her pipe in the mid-day sun and leading an obviously sexually keen young man from the bushes by his cock like a bull being led from a barn to be bred.

"Well Katarina! How lovely!" Grandmother announced like she had bumped into the woman at a marketplace and didn't care a bit that the only clothing between the four of us was her red kerchief, the girls stockings, and her shoes!

The two women jumped a bit on the blanket in surprise and then the older woman with a broad smile of recognition patted the younger one on the hip to reassure her.

"It's alright Anka. I know this woman, and by the looks of things, I'd say soon so will you as well, ..... HILDA! HOW ARE YOU? I haven't seen you in so long,-too long!....Missed you so terribly dear!" She bolted to her feet and charged over to my grandmother to bestow upon her the most passionate of embraces and kisses. Apparently there had been a lot between the two! Her eyes now fell on me, "Who is THIS fine one you are leading by the cock? So! You have captured another young one in your snare to satisfy some of those wicked cravings I see!" Kat moved over to me stroking my stomach.

"The young one is my nephew, Stephan. I am teaching him .....things," Oma said with a sly wink. Her eyes fell upon the young girl. "And who is this sweet pretty mountain flower you have been plucking?"

"This is Annika, my niece. I guess given your history you wouldn't be one to judge, or report us?" Katarina said a bit nervously.

"Oh put it out of your head Katti! I just felt your presence up here and knew you were up to a bit of no-good naked mischief so we got up from the other side of the meadow and snuck through the woods for a quick peek. Quite a show you two put on! Anyhow, we wanted to come see if we could turn this into a foursome! I have a hard cock, my pipe and tongue to trade for some of that wine and your two cunnies if you're interested!"

Katarina looked down and reached for my cock, as Oma nodded, happy to make a bit of a barter. Katti stroked it and marveled. The girl on the blanket looked on, transfixed.

"That is one NICE bit of summer sausage! It would be so in-hospitable not to have you join us, besides we could BOTH go for a bit of plowing." She dropped to her knees and gave my cock a suck for a minute or so, the sensation of her mouth on my schwanze told me she was as skilled with her lips and tongue as was Oma. She let my cock smash her right into the back of her throat; making herself gag before she came up for air coughing and sputtering.

"Ach, too much of a good thing but never mind, let's see how well he fucks!" She rose to her feet and led me by my cock to the blanket and the young woman, then she guided me down beside her niece (not that I needed to be forced or guided). She lay down next to the two of us and was joined by Oma. The two older women became spectators, watching us. While Anka and I shyly cuddled, the two more experienced women kissed and caressed and stroked each other's breasts, asses, and naughty parts. Kat finally broke the ice between myself and her niece.

"Well lad, get up on her! It's not as though she has not had the cock before! She and I have shared plenty of village men up in these meadows and in a few of the local barns as well, now get to it!" I did as I was told. Katti was as decent coach if there ever was one. Oma looked at me with a smile of silent encouragement from behind Kat's shoulder as she kissed the woman's neck. Her hand went from one of Katti's nipples to the other tweaking and pinching. She then handed the pipe to Katti and then continued to fondle her Sapphic playmate from years gone by with loving hands! Katarina took a puff of the pipe and let the smoke hit her lungs. She exhaled and drew hard with another puff as Grandmother's hand roamed down her belly and into her blonde thatch of pubes. A moment later Katti went wide eyed with realization.

"BULL WEED! You have been giving this lad BULLWEED?! ACH DU HIMMEL! Hilda, that boy will be here all day fucking my niece! I'll never get a turn," she giggled this with a wink to my Oma as she reached back behind her to find the swollen button of pulsing sex that was Oma's clitty and began to rub it. Her face betrayed more shock and surprise when her fingers touched my grandmother's engorged clitoris.

"ACH! You have something the size of a pink raspberry in your flower petals Hilda!" Katti must have known that soon the pipe would have the same effect on her little berry as well! Already her nipples looked like swollen red maraschino cherries that would burst apart at any second. Grandmother for her part, only gave a wicked toothy grin to Katarina and continued to masturbate and lewdly fondle her lesbian partner.

I turned and looked at Annika. She spread her legs and matter-of-factly pushed me between her thighs with a smile. Her blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and her eyes flashed with a mix of excitement and friendliness.

"You have a pretty face, - I like your eyes too," she told me although her hands were already appreciating other parts of me. "Mmmm!" was all that came from her lips as she guided the head of my member into the entrance to her cunt-hole through the thicket of blond pubic hair. Her legs spread wide and her feet came slightly off the ground like she had done this a few times before. She kissed my neck and bit my shoulder in a playful nip. Clearly she was no novice!

"Kiss me," she said and I complied. While our open mouths pressed together enjoying each other's tastes, she grabbed my ass and I pushed my cock into the wet mushroomy dampness of her warm cunny. A delightful fleshy sensation of sex engulfed my cock it seemed from all directions and her inner tunnel accommodated the length and width of my organ. Clearly no novice indeed! We entwined tongues and mashed our lips together as I sank in up to my balls into her luxurious sex! She let out a small wet fart as she accommodated me and we broke our lip-lock and giggled.

"I guess, further introductions are unnecessary!" My joke produced a loud smiling laugh from her that let me know all was good, - I could be at ease in this whole thing and not have to worry too much about first impressions! I settled into a nice comfortable fuck rhythm as she raised her legs back further and bent her knees, her hands gripping my buttocks.

Katarina passed the pipe to me and with a note of encouragement in her voice spoke to us, "Here boy! Give her a few puffs on this so she stands a chance against that monster between your legs!" She laughed with Oma at her joke as I put the pipe between Annika's lips. Anka took a long hard puff and I realized she was also well accustomed to smoking. She held it in her lungs then exhaled through her nostrils in two streams of bullweed smelling smoke. She took another long puff and held it as well, before releasing it. About ten seconds later it hit her and she began bucking up and against my thrusts with an ardor I had not experienced even from my times with Oma! I handed the pipe back to the two older women who continued to pass it between the two of them as Oma got atop Kat to get about their business.

Oma and Kat were quite the picture on the edge of the blanket next to us! Both sat upright in a passionate embrace shooting glances at us and then back to each other's attentions. Belly to belly, bolt upright, each woman had one leg bent up and hooked over the other one's straight leg, which extended out along the ground. It is hard to describe what I saw. Oma had her left leg bent and over Katti's straight right leg. Oma's right leg lay out straight with Kat's leg bent and raised over it. In this way the two seasoned women were able to rub their cunny parts in a particularly passionate lesbian embrace. They kissed deeply with the open mouthed probing passion of two lovers who had many times shared wonderful "things" between them, and they stroked each other's faces and breasts. They cooed sweet nothings to each other while looking from time to time at Annika and me fucking beside them and giggling at our own spectacle! Particularly interesting was the way their cunnies seemed to bump and mash together right at the pelvic bone region. This became a frantic bumping motion like their crotches were made of wood and they would somehow achieve combustible friction sufficient to light a lusty little bonfire between the two of them. Anka' and I matched their frictions as we ground our crotch bones in sympathetic appreciation before we eventually returned back to deep long poking thrusts, courtesy of my rampant charger and my blonde partner's tugs on my ass-cheeks with her hands!

Oma and Katarina now changed positions again with Kat lying on her back legs spread apart and knees to her chest. Oma, always the dominant one it seemed with another lady, moved between her legs and lapped at her honey pot for a few minutes before moving up Kat's body kissing her belly, breasts, neck, and finally her lips in a deep long kiss. My grandmother now had her pubis aligned directly in line with Kat's the way traditionally a man and a woman lay in their marriage bed.

From this position between Kat's legs, she and her lady-friend were able to joyously fuck their clittys together bestowing passionate kisses to each other's lips and face and the sound of their moans were something to hear! It was good I thought to have all the noise of the sheep baa-ing in the meadow to conceal the sounds of the two frolicking women, and us! Anka' and I continued to watch them while maintaining now our long strokes, going back and forth between giggling and kissing, all the while I was grateful that Oma's spell was not letting me shoot my seed too soon. I wanted this to be good for the spectacular young blonde girl!