Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the sound of things, the two women lying next to us began to hit a zenith in their engagement after a couple of minutes. Their moans became louder and they began cursing in between kisses and making shorter, more rapidly paced strokes against their pubic bones until both women called in a loud, sobbing, wonderfully shaking crescendo! It left them both covered in sweat and gasping for air in sweet smiling breaths as they gazed into each other's eyes. Both women caressed each other's faces and whispered pillow talk oblivious to the stares of Annika and myself as we used the other two for a sort of lewd and lascivious inspiration!

I turned back to Anka and kissed and sucked on her neck as I slewed my cockwurst in and out of her juicing cunny. One of her hands left my ass and ran through my hair – Oma may have been right...I could sense that she wanted me to kiss her neck and suck tenderly at the flesh and her hand now guided my head in appreciation, just as her other hand guided my buttocks into the exertions of my loins. It was as if I could interpret exactly what she wanted for me to do next; and although I couldn't understand it, I decided to just go with it. I became aware that the two women next to us had risen to their feet and were now lying on either side of us, watching and stroking themselves between their thighs.

"There you go my fine colt! Breed that young filly," Katarina whispered over my shoulder.

"She'll be ready in a shortly! I can sense her tension rising," Oma observed intently next to my ear before planting a kiss on my shoulder and one on Anka's mouth. Kat nodded in agreement and roughly grabbed me by the hair. She planted a kiss upon my mouth as I fucked nice hard strokes into Anka's quim. Kat's tongue probed around in my mouth and cheeks, giving me a good dental inspection before she broke the lip lock and let go my hair. To tell the truth, the tug on my hair combined with the wet warmth of her niece's cunt felt great as she kissed me, and it was only because Oma still had control of my seed pump that I did not cum right there at that moment!

Oma seized my hair, cooing and kissing me, pausing to allow Annika to do the same to me while I continued to fuck and fuck and fuck. Kat now kissed down my neck and back, licking and biting playfully as she went. When she got to my rump, she gave both bucking cheeks a slap and then continued with her licks and bites until she reached my balls. A second later I felt my balls engulfed in the warm wetness of the Katarina's mouth. Now she was ever so careful and gentle, but at the same time she sucked my balls with the determination of an experienced woman who knows what she likes; and right then it was to have a pair of sweaty hairy fucking testicles in her mouth that were ready to unload!

Oma slipped a hand in between our pelvises and diddled Annika's clitty as my cock slewed in and out of her, my pubic bone colliding with Oma's determined fingers. At the same time I felt in addition to Kat's sucking mouth on my balls an odd sensation on the underside of my cock only to realize a moment later that Kat had two fingers up Anka's rectum and was stroking my shaft through her vaginal wall! Anka's eyes went wide and she let out a loud gasp that became a broad panting moaning smile of excited grunts followed by a series of loud- OH's! I knew the time was right.

I imagined two fingers inside the core of Anka's body and with my mind I brought the fingers together in a SNAP! It was all that it took. Anka's eyes snapped shut and opened again. Her mouth closed, she bit her lip and then bucking her hips up to meet my thrusts, with Oma's hands on her clitty and her Tante's digits buggering her anus. She threw her mouth open wide and let out a loud, " AHHHHHHHH! OOOOOHHH!!! AAAAHHH!" Her body shuddered and trembled as her cunny gushed pearls of dew that dribbled from her font and down my thrusting poker before depositing in a dampness on the blanket.

An instant later as a second crescendo hit Annika throwing her into more maddened calls of joy. Oma released her hold on my seed with her mind and my balls fired like two charge bags in the breach of a cannon, sending my semen in a molten jet up and out of my spitting cock to plaster the inner recesses of Anka's inner pink pleasure trove!

I howled in joyful agony as a second jolt sent another hot steaming jet of man mustard up into Annika while her Tante continued to suck my balls, urging them to unload themselves. Anka shuddered again with me once more as Kat continued to suck my balls until the throbbing quakes in my loins ceased, then she sucked a few more gentle tugs in a sort of soothing playfulness. Finally, two older women separated and rolled to either side of us. Anka and I just paused, panting and sweating and trying to catch our breath.

After half a minute I rolled off the weakly smiling contented girl and laid beside her on the blanket. I noticed instantly that she had dripped a big wet fishy puddle on the blanket, not that I cared. I was content (as were the other three), to simply stare at the sky and watch the clouds move. Then Grandmother broke the silence by passing the pipe and asking me if I wanted a smoke while Kat drank from the wine skin and passed it from the other direction. The pipe went to each of the victorious participants who were now halfway through the day's sexual combat there on the meadow, lying on the blanket that was stained in a few places from drippings of passion. Rude and randy jokes were now exchanged, and giggles and cackles and pipe smoke filled the air. Oma tapped the wine skin to refill it and took a long drink before passing it to myself and Annika.

"You see, Anka!" exclaimed Kat who pointed at Oma after she performed her trick with the wine bag. "I told you the old girl has wonderful powers! Absolutely wonderful powers!"

"Tante tells me all kinds of amazing and naughty stories about you Miss Hilda," Anka smiled at Oma sweetly.

"Well, I don't know what to say. Girl, you need to believe a quarter of what you hear in this world and half of what you see!" Oma chuckled as her pipe came back to her for a puff.

"Oh- she is so modest," Kat corrected, "Why in your time Hilda, ....you have done more healing, more magic, and more fucking, than any other woman I know of your enchanted sort!"

"Well I don't know, I think you are just trying to flatter me," Oma blushed and puffed smiling on her pipe.

"Oh I don't flatter you lover," Kat responded, "I am richer to know you!" She blew Oma a kiss from across me and Anka as we shared the contents of the wine bag. We took a gulp from the bag and then Kat unpacked a picnic lunch from the basket. It was mostly rationed food but these two ladies were sharing what they had and we were grateful as much for their hospitality as we were for the earlier lovemaking. After a half hour of snacking , Kat stood up, naked against the sky and surveyed the sheep. Satisfied that they had not moved much, and seeing that I had finished my food, she pushed me back against the ground and reached for my cock.

"I plan on some sausage for desert. This one will do! Hope you don't mind if I borrow your grandson Hilda," Kat chuckled before sinking her mouth down upon my slackened penis. She gave it a few wet strokes and soon my trouser trooper was standing up (even if slightly crouched from all his exertions from the morning)! Katarina's sucking mouth and tongue reinvigorated the poor fellow into an agitated state of alertness. There is something nice about a girl's mouth on your cock but I have since found that older women possess a certain skill and panache at doing such lovely intimate work and Kat was evidently just as skilled as Oma, - it's just that I had already cum a great deal, and the best I could manage was a partially bent cucumber of a cock .

"You better puff on this! Here finish it, it's almost gone," said Grandmother handing me her pipe. I pulled hard, puffing on the pipe while Kat made noisy wet slurps puffing on the other "smokering pipe" down between my legs. The bullweed did the trick. As I finished it and sadly the embers burned away, my schwanze-wurst became properly erect. Grandmother took the pipe back and reached underneath my balls, giving them a little tap saying a few magic words in her strange ancient language. A moment passed and then my already stiff penis became a roaring veiny priapism at the mercy of Kat's wet, salivating, stroking mouth. I fell back onto my elbows and turned my head up to the sky, eyes closed enjoying the mouth doing its business on my raging cock. This wonderful sensation went on for a minute until Katarina finally pulled her mouth off with a loud wet lip-smack and leered at me.

"Alright, time for me to ride that fine veiny charger!" With that Kat stood up, moved to where both of her feet stood to either side of my hips, and then sat down on my wonderfully aching telegraph pole! She took the head of my penis in one hand and guided it into her cunny entrance before releasing it. She then sank down with her full weight until she had slid delightfully down my shaft and her cut lips were almost touching my balls. Oma rose to her feet eyeing us intently and then looked over at Annika. Licking her lips and smiling deviously, she walked past us and over to the smiling girl, who seemed well aware of what was next and was ready for it.

"Alright, you've got that one,.. I'll take this little minx and see what naughty things we can do! Oh and don't worry Kat, I won't let him spritz in you too early! You fuck him like a mare in heat for all I care, or him for that matter!" She tapped her head to let Kat know she had control of my schwanze again with her mind and then she dropped down next to Anka lying on her side and she gave the young girl a deep passionate Sapphic kiss. The two women began stroking each other's shoulders, neck, hips, breasts, and honey-patches as they mewed, moaned, and giggled through their lovely kissing session.

I grabbed Katarina by her rump and began to fuck up into her lovely warm wet pinkness. She leaned forward and kissed me hard, probing my mouth with her rude mischievous tongue and then she pulled up, grabbed my head, and pulled my mouth to her breasts. I went to work on a nipple with my tongue and lips, chewing and sucking, while she tweaked the other with her fingers.

"That's it you naughty boy! Suckle me! Nurse me! Fuck me my randy little colt!"

I needed no encouragement with my raging erection plowing her warm inner workings but I enjoyed her words and her voice! There is a certain way experienced women speak during sex that is so wonderful. They are not learning things, they know what they want, and they know what pleases them, so it all just comes out in what they have to say and I have always found that particularly beneficial in having the naked company of an older woman!

Meanwhile, Oma and Anka had worked each other into a considerably excited lesbian puddle of kisses and caresses. The lipsmacks, moans, and mews, from the two were quite evident above the sound of the afternoon breeze but not so much that the sheep could not drown them out with the noise of their BAA! BAA! BAAs! As their energy rose with their noise and passionate focus in one another; Oma, her eyes riveted to Anka's, suggested that they change the physical arrangement and Anka's pretty little blonde locks responded with a girlish smiling nod. A moment later, Oma was lying on her back with her legs held apart up and bent at the knees, her face pointed skyward with an excited expression of what was to come. Anka straddled Grandmother's face and then leaned forward to greedily feed on the older woman's waiting cunny. Now the mews and moans became muffled but just as passionate. Kat who was pistoning up and down on my shaft turned her head over in the direction of the Sapphic diners and I did the same.

"So beautiful, eh boy?" she said not taking her eyes off the two women.

"Ja!" I answered with a nod. Oma suddenly broke her lipsmacking feast on the young cunny to make an announcement.

"This one is just FULL of the lad's cum! I am getting two for the price of one! You make a lovely crème filled pastry boy!"

"It looks like he filled more than your pastry Oma! His white stuff is oozing from your bottomhole I think," came Anka's announcement. Both women returned to their noisy gobbling but Anka now moved down to Oma's backside and from Oma's reaction she was tonguing the naughty pink rose hole that my seed spilled from! Oma broke her liplock again to shout at the sky with joy.

"AH YES GIRL! Lick that ass of mine! Suck him from me! - Oh this is a naughty filly you have here Katarina! A very naughty filly!" Oma returned to her gobbling.

"I....have...taught...her well!" was Kat's reply. She was still looking at Oma gobbling the young cunt and Anka who had moved back to Oma's old quim after licking her bottomhole clean, but Kat was now a bit distracted by the sensations my cock was producing. My hand reached back and I tickled her bumhole with my fingers on one hand, while I tweaked the nipples of her breasts with the other, and I bit, chewed, and kissed at her neck. Something just told me to do it.

"Hilda, for a young colt he has the touch of a man who has been fucking for thirty years! He knows EXACTLY what I want and how I want it!" Kat bounced happily on my cock and Oma moaned a muffled, MM-HMMM! in a sound of emphatic agreement! Kat seized my head with both hands and bestowed more deep passionate kisses upon my lips, her tongue wanting to go everywhere it could in my mouth. One over her hands caressed my face, the other messed and tugged again at my hair. My cock continued to plow up and hard into her squishy quim as her arse responded by slamming hard down upon my member, meeting each penile thrust with the full force of her weight.

Kat now rolled with her body and grabbed my shoulders urging me to do the same. We now had tumbled closer to Oma and Anka on the blanket and Kati was now lying beneath me while I was lying on –top between her wide open legs. She dangled one of her bare feet over Anka's back. Annika paid her no mind and continued to munch and gobble my grandmother's porridge-pot as Oma responded in kind with loud wet sounds of mastication on the girl's quim.

"Oh JA! Meine liebe! You wonderful little bastard, fuck me! Split me with that wonderful pony cock of yours! I want you to breed me just like that filly you fucked! Shoot yourself into this old mare! Oh,...JA! JA! JA! Just like zat!" Katarina pulled my mouth to hers again and impaled me with her tongue! I fucked and fucked into her. I so wanted to fill my seed into this woman but Grandmother held my cock fast with her mind. She was waiting until we were all on the edge and then she would release me. It was wonderful agony for my balls as my cock continued to plow its way into Kat's warm pink mare's cunt with its pubic mound sodden with her juicing.

I began to hear the two women lying next to us moan louder as their excitement began to build. A tumultuous avalanche of sexual energy was beginning to form within the cores of their heaving bodies. Kat was now bawling in joyous wonderful moans as she continued to kiss and caress my face; my mouth still impaled on her tongue. I sucked and pulled her tongue as though I wanted to pull the rude organ off, but she only responded by grabbing my buttocks and pulling me down into her harder as her tongue continued its rude rough oral violation. Now I heard the two women beside us nearly howling into each other's cunnies as they ground their pubic mounds against their mouths and faces; as though their hips were somehow millstones feverishly grinding flour! Kat and I broke our kiss with a champagne cork – SMACK! and I slammed her cunny with all my might in strokes that made it seem as though my cock would crash through the back wall of her vaginal canal and plunge straight out her rectum! Her face became a tortured twisted mask of pre-sexual release teetering on the edge of both orgasmic explosion, and passionate insanity.

I bucked and plowed and pushed. Kat's mouth shot open. The two women beside us, mad with Sapphic lust screamed with joyful rage. I reached over with a hand and found Anka's rectum crinkle between her asscheeks and diddled the pink pucker with my fingers (somehow again my mind sensed it was something she needed). Oma continued to munch her cunny from below. I imagined three sets of hands inside the three bodies of the three women and as I plowed down into Kat's cunt, -I snapped the fingers. The result was an explosive orgasm within the three women worthy of the sagas!

Oma released my cock from its mental bonds and my balls unloaded in an enormous explosion of splattering white hot protein straight into Katarina's quim, (which was a quaking torrent of her own juices running from her cunt down my balls and forming another broad dampness on the blanket)! I howled with joy along with Katarina as Oma and Anka splattered each other's faces with showers of honey dew from their own quaking puss-holes. The four of us bawled, cursed, and shook, calling to the skies with our passionate chorus of joy! We quaked, shook, dripped, and heaved until at last ..a tranquil stillness took over us. We looked around breathing heavily and smiled into each other's faces with looks of bliss, love, and happiness.

We stirred and joked and repositioned so that we could all lie on the blanket and do some afternoon tanning. The tanning soon became a fourway snuggle and giggle session. We passed around the wine skin again as we all rolled together into a large cuddling mass on the blanket with the brilliant Bavarian sun warming our bodies. Annika reached a hand over my hips to Katarina's crotch and fingered her, Kat and I thought more sex was on her mind but her intentions were of a more epicurean sort. She pulled back her fingers, glistening with my semen and sucked them.

"MMMMM! Very nice! I love the taste of YOU mixed with Tante Kat!"

"He IS a nice vintage, isn't he Liebling," my grandmother agreed as she kissed the girl's neck from behind.

"He'll do well in this village, provided you hide him properly Hilda," said Katarina, who now dipped a pair of fingers in her own cunny and brought them to her lips to sample my spritzings of spermy pudding. Her contented expression and smile after tasting told me that I was more than satisfactory in her opinion!

"Yes Kat, I need to be good and careful to hide him," Oma agreed.

"He'll have no trouble finding other single women who will help you," continued Katarina with a chuckle leaning on one arm. "So many men of this town are gone forever it seems. My husband is dead, one of my sons is dead, and the other languishes in a prison camp in Scotland. Annika's father is dead as are both her brothers. No, ...all the young men are gone. All that are left are the old men and the cripples." Kat looked sad for a moment but then she reached over and hugged me close and gave me a peck on the back of my neck as she reached around to gently caress my cock.

"I may need to borrow this one from time to time Hilda!"

"You can fuck him as much as you want! My bed is always open....you know that. Will you be a dear and bring this lovely little flower with you for both my grandson and I to enjoy?" As Oma asked her question she reached around and tweaked the girl's nipple with a naughty pinch and then moved her hand to the young Teutonic nymph's crotch.

"Of course," Kat agreed. "You know I can never pass up your hospitality!"

As we chuckled and caressed in the sun, a new scene unfolded before us. Off in the distance, behind puffy clouds beyond the mountains, the contrails of several hundred bombers shown clearly against the blue behind them. The bombers resembled an army of snails leaving tell-tale tracks of white exhaust vapor across the sky. The "Ami's" as we called the Americans, were coming and somebody was going to catch hell further to the east.  Presently we noticed contrails of our fighters rising up from below to meet them, as though a new set of snails were joining the much larger first set to make lots of puffy white track-lines across the pale blue background.  I reasoned that the fighters had to be our new jets as they were moving at incredible speed up to greet the bombers and although we could not hear the encounter, we now saw brilliant flashes like sparks or camera bulbs popping at individual points in the formation.