Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleased to make your acquaintance!" said Brittany. She was a bouncing little bundle of energy in her early twenties with hazel eyes, blonde hair in a bob cut, and fashionably smallish breasts (with jutting nipples the size of thimbles that poked out ahead of her like champagne corks). She had an air of sophistication about her, like a fashion model or a cabaret dancer. What immediately struck me was her accent. It was French.

"Welcome, "said the tall woman "I trust your journey went well?" She was beautiful, in her late thirties with cold blue eyes, high cheekbones, and lovely round hips. Her breasts were two full ripe melons of desire-able round flesh atop her heaving chest. She was both beautiful and intimidating. Again I was struck by an accent that was,

"RUSSIAN?" I blurted out, "You are Russian?"

"Is this a problem?" Katinka sniffed at me. Her face had an air of disdain and contempt.

"I have traveled," she added, "a long way just to be snubbed by a German, warlock or not!" Isolde intervened, placing a hand between us to emphasize caution and prudence.

"Stephan meant no harm Katinka, he merely is surprised to hear a foreign accent amongst tonight's company. Brittany's must seem odd to his ear as well!"

Isolde gave me a wary look out of the corner of her eye as she spoke. My grandmother also gave me a poke in the ribs as if to tell me to hold my tongue. Isolde continued with,

"Stephan, we have enchanted people from many places coming here tonight. The regular non-magical people of the world may still be fighting, but for us it is a chance to stop this ugliness and bring this great hateful sorrow to an end. Katinka here is not just a witch, she is a Russian nurse in the Red Army who traveled here tonight specially for the purpose of meeting and lying with us. Brittany is a former partisan who fought for the Resistance and found a broom so that she too could be here for this special event," she paused to let the words sink in and then continued with, "We are not just burying cocks in quims and rumps tonight... we are burying swords.You understand, yes?"

Another quick poke in my ribs from Tante Margarite reinforced what Isolde said. There was to be no hate or malice here, only healing. I nodded saying,

"Yes, naturally."

There was a long pause. Isolde studied my eyes momentarily as Katinka looked somewhat slighted but kept her displeasure in check; looking away uncomfortably and keeping her own council. Only Brittany (the bouncing happy little French bundle of girlish love and sex), acted as if nothing awkward had just occurred. She looked down at my cock and back up into my eyes as if she was eyeing a meal with giddy anticipation. After several more awkward seconds Isolde found her voice and said,

"Good, because Stephan you will lie with Katinka and Brittany here first."

My mouth fell open. Lying with a French girl who'd been part of the Resistance was bad enough but with a Russian? The same people who'd killed members of my family? There was a hatred burning in my guts to this person and I strongly suspected the same was true for her. We could feel one another's contempt despite the fact that we were mutually attracted. That contempt and anger I felt as I looked at her, suddenly turned into something else... a spark of angry lust and sexual desire.

It turned out that my internal dilemma was irrelevant, for even as my mind tried to formulate words of protest and a desire to perhaps lie with someone else, my grandmother and Tante Margarite had already turned and left... as if all was decided. They were done discussing the matter. A second later I felt the hand of a strong Russian woman land on my shoulder, spin me around, and with a strength I had not reckoned on; push me over backwards onto a pile of thick animal skins and fur pillows.

"Brittany," Katinka growled, "lets show this German tadpole a thing or two."

She towered over me menacingly and with an ear to ear smile. Next to her Brittany clapped her hands like a giddy little school-girl and bounced up and down. I took one look to the side to see my Oma, Tante Margarite, and Isolde dive into a pile of heaving writhing bodies with intent to fornicate with whomever they landed on. A moment later, I was hit by an avalanche of lusty Russian and French female flesh that descended upon me with intent to ravage!

My cock found itself encased in Brittany's mouth, the pretty French pixie's head bobbing up and down as if she were attempting to say, "Oui! Oui! Oui!" in rapid wet succession but was unable to do so with such a substantial mouthful! A moment later my face was seized by Katinka's two strong Russian hands as she pulled my head to her face. She looked directly into my face; green eyes locked on mine; her face one immense grin. I was about to be devoured by a Russian she-bear!

She pulled me into a great open mouthed kiss; her mouth sucking at mine as though she were attempting to extract every last drop of juice from a ripe piece of fruit. I was being sucked at two ends and with an intensity so great I could have sworn the two would rip me in half; like a rag being torn between two dogs in an alley. I attempted to raise my hands but Brittany caught them and held them at my side as Katinka broke our kiss and rose; swinging a leg over me in preparation to mount my face. Before I knew it, my muzzle was now a Russian motorcycle seat, encased in the pink warm flesh of a hot quim!

As the French wench on my cock gobbled me ravenously, I followed suit on the Russian woman's pink sex blossom above me that was squishing back and forth on my face. As I did I realized something; she tasted simply marvelous! She had the loveliest sex I had dined on yet and with a musky scent of womanly essence that was nothing short of heaven!

I gave in to my passions and as Brittany released my forearms, I grabbed the back of the French girl's head; pulling it down now to my humping loins. My other arm seized a handful of lovely Russian rump and pulled it down harder upon my face. I simply fucked mouth and gorged on sex.

Up above me Katinka let out a squeal and a contented sigh, circling her hips and mashing them hard against my nose and chin. My lips found her clitoris and pushed the little pink hood back. I began to suck at Katinka's most sensitive of spots as if it were a pulsing nipple; nursing at it as though it were a teat and it was my feeding time. She responded by moaning as if set upon with a belly ache of agonizing severity and her hand reached behind her rump to grab me by the hair. I paused for a second, wondering if I had hurt her. She gave my hair a squeeze in fingers strong as eagle talons and there was a pause, then her words came in a hoarse gasp through clenched teeth,

"Dont stop! Keep going! Yessss!!"

She rocked her hips for emphasis as if doing so would "start my face." I obliged and continued to suck and munch. She returned to her moans and whimpers.

Down at my cock I felt Brittany's mouth leave my cock as she now began to climb atop my manhood. A second later she was squatting down and I could feel the warm wet opening to her sex-pit resting atop my cockhead. I then heard her and Katinka share muffled words and a laugh before the diminutive French witch exhaled forth all her wind and simply sank herself down upon my pole in one go; finally coming to rest at my balls. I was sheathed in her warm wet tightness and it felt simply luxurious! We paused for a moment for her to catch her breath, then we began to fuck and the lovely French girl began to squeal with delight!

Katinka, began to juice and squish atop my face; juice and squish and squish and juice. For my part I fed eagerly as her briny dew flowed into my nose and mouth and ran down my ears and neck. She was like a gasping ripe fruit.

Meanwhile my cock felt the most exquisitely tight loving squeeze. Brittany had a quim with the grip of a python, but soft inside as down. I was now happy I had cum many times before that evening as otherwise I fear I could not have lasted. I fucked her hard and relished every stroke as if it were my last!

I now began moving up past Katinka's pink sex-hole that was flowing like a leaky pipe to focus my attentions on her anus; swirling my tongue around on the rude little crater of pink flesh and raking it with my teeth. She let out a yelp of surprise and then continued her moaning hip rocks, whimpering with delight and whispering breathlessly to Brittany as to what I was doing. The French wench responded with a giggle and she leaned forward. A second later and I could hear the distinct sound of two women kissing wetly and passionately. I had to peek.

I craned my head beyond the rump of the Russian witch and despite my position, could see the two women locked in a passionate Sapphic kiss. I then saw Brittany breathlessly whisper something to Katinka along the lines of wishing to suck the busty Baba Yaga's large breasts. Katinka nodded and uttered a reply that I could not make out, but when I saw Brittany's head drop out of sight and Katinka arch her back slightly and begin cooing and sighing, I had a good idea of what was happening. A second later I was met by an impatient hip-shake as Katinka's voice snapped,

"Hey little German tadpole, get back to swimming down there!"

I dropped my head back down under her ass and dug with lips and tongue around in her bunghole for several seconds before returning my attentions to her pink cunny-pit. Katinka's hips rolled in reply while up above Brittany fed upon the Russian maiden's ample babushka bosoms. Frantic howls and moans of passion built and rose all around us as fornicators humped and fucked and the sky above churned and boiled.

And so it went. The French witch and the Russian witch rolling their arses atop me; thrashing and wailing in-between sucks and caresses, their lips seeking out one another's breasts, neck, shoulders, and mouth. I began to notice more and more hot briny dew flowing from their quims with each passing minute. Their hips began to thrash faster and faster until all three of us were engaged in a mad cataclysmic seizure of a copulation.

I felt my load rise in my balls as both women atop me raged and screamed like maddened harpies. High above a huge thunder-crash split the sky in response to the sexual magic being generated everywhere. The ground shook as a lightning bolt struck the mountain and both Brittany and Katinka sobbed and screeched through tumultuous shudders. That was all it took.

The voices of both women rose in a duet of passionately agonized joy. A second later I found myself drenched in two showers of orgasmic piddle; absolutely soaked in their hot gushings at my face and crotch. I snarled and shot a big hot sticky load up inside Brittany's clenching sex; then another, and then another, until it seemed I'd filled her pink little cunt with copious curds of salty clotted cream!

The two women dismounted and collapsed to either side of me. We giggled, kissed, and snuggled on the skins in the light of the bonfire for serveral minutes until the strokings of their hands raised my cock to prominence. Now it was Katinka's turn and she whispered in my ear,

"Alright little tadpole, it is time for you to swim up my stream!"

She slapped her Venus mound lightly with her fingertips for emphasis while making a silly face as Brittany snickered at the Russian's lewd euphemism. Both girls seemed to enjoy bawdy comments and double-entendres much as they enjoyed a good pounding fuck. I wouldn't have to worry about offending their sensibilities...that much was certain!

Katinka lay back in the glow of the fire and raised a pair of pale spread knees; presenting the bottoms of her bare feet upward. I mounted her in the fashion of a missionary as Brittany swung a leg over the head of the Russian witch and settled onto her face. Around us other witches and warlocks fucked and fornicated; their bodies writhing and moving in reddish bonfire glow as the sky rolled and spat lightning like sparks from a great forge.

Brittany squirmed her hips and let loose an involuntary sigh atop Katinka's ravenous jaws; seizing the Russian witch by the ankles and holding them to either side like bicycle handles. She leered down at me as I steered the head of my cock to her Russian friend's quim-hole; gaining entry and arching my back like a bow in the process. She read my expression of pleasure as my throbber shot to the back of the Slavic woman's cunt and her leer became a shared expression of open mouthed smiling joy with me as we both took pleasure from Katinka below us. A happy yelp came up from somewhere underneath Brittany's ass; signaling the Russian approved of the activity as well.


I was now wedged in a squeezing wet bear-hug of a quim; a wonderful warm iron grip of tightness that seemed just the thing to revive a freshly spent cock and restore it to jutting stiffness. I let out a gasp of pleasure; only to find Brittany's smiling face down in mine; apparently delighted at what her Russian friend below was doing to me and overcome by passion. A second later and the French witch locked her mouth on mine; fusing our lips in a torrid kiss. The two of us began to stroke and fuck the Russian enchantress beneath us as best we could; allowing for the limits of anatomy, geometry, and carnal wickedry.

We thrashed, bucked, and humped for several minutes in the firelight's dancing flicker; locked in three-way combat of the most wondrous kind. My fingers and hands alternated between plucking Brittany's nipples and strumming at Katinka's clitoris, causing the Russian to buck and thrash against my cock and for the French woman feast upon my lips; her moans muffled by the press of our kissing. It was simply wondrous erotic magic we were creating and the heavens above seemed to cheer us on with thunder and lightning.

When at last our crescendo arrived, it did so with great effect. The air hummed with electric energy and I saw multiple bolts of lightning flash across the sky as the mountain vibrated in the roaring crash of thunder. I felt my balls detonate again; launching great ropes of salty life into the depths of Katinka's spasming pink quim-pit as it gushed like a broken water pipe.

Brittany lost all sense and control and pulled her mouth from mine. She threw back her head, screaming oaths and howls at the heavens; her own climax wracking her tiny form and causing her to spill her dew straight into Katinka's gobbling mouth. Her cries were followed by an even louder and more terrifying crash of thunder and lightning that raced just overhead, (barely missing us). The sky above us boiled and the magic from this witch orgy on the mountain built, and built, and built.

Brittany now fumbled for a drinking horn lying upon the skins beside us, seizing the vessel up with a happy pixie giggle of one who'd just came and came hard. Without a word she darted off to the cauldron; filling it with brew before returning to myself and Katinka; still gasping in a sweaty heap upon the furs. She raised the horn to her lips and drank, the contents spilling down her chin and over her breasts. She then she fell down with us on the furs; snatching my limp cock up in her hand and putting the rude cup to my lips.

"Drink," she ordered, her hand furiously pumping my cock as if her wrist was part of some lewd machine.

I sipped and knew precisely what it was she'd offered to me. It was more of the mushroom beer I'd drunk too much of back at Oma's cottage! I began to gulp from the horn, taking in a huge draft of the libation. The effect was immediate; my cock began to rise under the blurring fast strokes of Brittany's hand. I began to feel my member throb; stiffer and stiffer with each second of her tugs and pulls.

Upon draining the last I suddenly received a strong Russian hand to the chest; pushing me back onto the furs. Above me the form of Katinka joined that of Brittany in the flickering firelight. Seizing my cock from the smallish French pixie she smiled devilishly and grabbed the smiling girl by the back of her head; pulling her down on to my member to take me between her lips saying,

"That is it my little French pretty, suck him, Suck him like a hungry piggy at a tit! Nurse him stiff again... that's it!"

Brittany gorged herself upon me; surrounding my cock from all sides in wet and pleasurable warmth while gently raking me with her teeth. My hips rose from the skins as I now attempted to fuck the seemingly ravenous girl's mouth with vigor; the sensation having become so delightful and exquisite! A moment later and my cock was plucked from her lovely French lips by the forceful hand of Katinka, who playfully commented that it was her turn for a taste of her quim drippings on my shaft. Brittany happily shrugged and came up my belly and chest with more kisses until she was once again locked with both lips upon mine as the blonde head of the Russian witch below bobbed on my lap like a cork on a rough sea!

"It's true," I said pulling away from the French witch to look straight into her eyes "you French really are experts at kissing with those marvelous mouths of yours!"

"Yes," she said, "sex is for us; much like a fine meal, (and I simply wish to devour you)!"


With that, she returned to a deep soulful kiss; her lips locked to mine while down below, Katinka swallowed my cock with all the ease of a sturgeon gulping a minnow whole. I was in absolute paradise now. I didn't wish for the sensations to end and appreciatively, I ran a hand through the blonde locks of my famished Russian sucktress and then the other up between the thights of my French kissing partner; finding her clitoris and fleshy hood; making the little tart moan and hum in my mouth with joy. After a few minutes of this she broke from our smooch; breathlessly whispering in my ear with,

"And of course you know there is oneotherthing we French are proficient at, monsieur?"

She patted Katinka on the head and whispered something in her ear. The buxom blonde spat out my cock and with a giggle, nodded in agreement. The two had a look of conspiracy about them.

Brittany then prostrated herself on her knees with her lovely heart-shaped bottom high in the air; her head and shoulders low on the furs. From my vantage point she looked both helpless and wickedly mischievous at the same instant; her lips pursed in a naughty little pout, her eyes gleaming with lewd intent. It was a look that made her slightly catlike in appearance and told me she was decidedly up to no good!

Without skipping a beat; Katinka rose, cleared her throat, and spat a big slimy ball of sputum onto the French girl's upturned arsehole. She poked a finger inside the girl's puckered rectum to grease the entrance to her insides. After a few seconds of wiggling it around in Brittany's naughty backdoor, she motioned for me to approach; a filthy grin across her lovely Russian face.

I strode behind Brittany, my cock jutting and pointing like a weather vane. I was eager to probe her lovely anus, now slimed with spittle and glinting in the light of the bonfire; presenting me with a most irresistible sight. Katinka grabbed my cock and gave it two long wet sucks of her lovely tugging mouth before pointing the head of my member to the French tarts's most private of entrances. The heavens above us boiled and flashed as the sexual tension and excitement grew and built.

Deft Russian fingers pushed my cock's mushroom head against the slick rude pucker of pink crinkled flesh. A swat from Katinka's free hand on my rump urged me forward as if I was an unwilling plow horse; not wishing to strain against a heavy load. Brittany's nether-hole resisted, resisted, strained, and then gave way; opening and allowing me to sink down deep into the nasty warmth of her wicked little stink pit. The French temptress yelped and sighed happily and I shared in her excitement. I was in; I'd gained entry in to her entrails and the sensation was simply wonderful!