Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seed me Stephan. Fuck me and seed me and make me not only a concubine, put a child in my belly! Your offspring will spread across the land and be as many as there are birds in the sky and the land will heal as you do so, I have seen this!"

A flash of lightning punctuated her words. She nodded at me. I nodded in agreement as the thunder report followed a few seconds later.

"Good," she said biting her lip and staring directly into my eyes, "then fuck and spend, and SEED!"

I began to plow harder into her; determined to make myself launch my essence into her. It didn't take much encouragement or pleading from her; my balls were already beginning to feel like heavy weights that desperately needed relieving. Additionally, I had lewd entertainment spurring me on with inspiration, (in the youthful forms of my Oma and Tante rollicking before me)!

My two female relations were behaving in a particularly wanton and vulgar fashion; pulling one another together in a lewd mother-daughter Sapphic embrace and running hands up and down each other's belly and breasts. They kissed open-mouthed and entwining tongues like lewd snakes while glancing suggestively at me in a sort of lewd pantomime. It was definitely for my benefit (as well as theirs), and the effects were nothing short of remarkable. I felt the curdling gorge in my cock begin to rise once again as I rowed furiously at the rump of the now wailing beautiful Isolde.

Lightning flashed again overhead; lighting up the sky like a thousand welder's torches that had all come on at once. It dazzled me and for a moment; making me unable to see but I clearly felt Isolde separate and pull away from me. A moment later after my eyes adjusted I saw her lying before me on her back; her legs up and spread wide, showing me the bottoms of both feet. There was no mistaking for me. I simply fell on her, covering her mouth with my own and sending my cock hurtling into the farthest reaches of her womb; taking her hard and true.

I fucked her and took her then and there; harder and harder as my balls smacked her arse. I was making yet another woman my own that night, and she was oh so happy to oblige! With amazing strength and ardor, she thrust back against my cock; our bodies smacking together with jack-hammer blows. Beside us, Brittany and Katinka were bellowing and wailing through another shared climax. It was all too much; both of us had to cum and the time was NOW!

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH! Isolde screamed as an enormous thunderclap rang through our ears; tumbling great rocks down the mountain along with loose dirt. My loins were suddenly drenched in hot quim spendings and I responded with a spending of my own: an enormous spouting of salty hot curd that splashed deep and coated her insides. A second colossal thunder crash trembled the mountain to its very core with my spending. We'd done it, we'd came but I was not done; far from it.

I felt a strong woman's hand spin me around, flipping me off from Isolde's exhausted form as easily as if I'd been a potato pancake. It was my Tante Margarite, and she was being quite unceremonious with the "nuptials" between her and myself. She glanced down at my slackening cock and with the help of one finger to her face, she wiggled the end of her nose commanding,

"STOUT AS AN OAK!"

My limp cock sprang once again into a prolific priapism. I suddenly had a throbbing piece of timber that could prop up any tent and presently the ache in my balls was sufficient that I wished to immediately put it to good use. Tante Margarite towered above me momentarily with the churning storm-clouds flashing above her; her tattoos showing a hundred inky images of people engaged in an equal number sexual practices, (all quite lewd and dancing frantically upon her skin). A second later she squatted down upon me; taking me into her cunt as easily as if she'd been a whore in a mining camp.

She began to bounce and pull at the erect nubby nipples set at the ends of her full round teats. It was all wonderfully marvelous, wanton, and forbidden! I began to breed with my aunt, her impregnation now a wonderfully wicked goal for the two of us.

It was the last barrier for me. I had done dozens of terribly licentious things in the past few days since arriving at the home of my grandmother, shivering and shaking with fever. Now I was committing the last taboo; I was not only fucking a blood member of my family; we were both intent on making a child. I reached up and grabbed her arse cheeks and pulled her ferociously up and down on my sawing shaft with the lust and strength of ten men.

Tante Margarite screamed and fell upon me; pressing an open mouth to mine and raping me with her tongue as my cock slammed up into her again and again. We rolled over like two fighting alley cats and I was now atop her; pushing her legs wide and smacking her cunt hard with each downward thrust. I lost track of how long this was for and it no longer mattered, to tell the truth. All I now was aware of was the urgent need down in my balls to breed with my aunt, (and the presence of Oma, Isolde, Katinka, and Brittany; all lewdly dancing around us in a sort of ecstatic frenzy).

Amid the flashes of lightning and the shouts and catcalls from the dancing women, I became aware my cock was again about to puke its load of warm seed. I covered Tante Margarite's lips with my own; pressing my face to hers and sending my tongue deep into her mouth, fucking it as hard as my cock. I reached under my Aunt and found her anus. In between hammering fuck-strokes, I diddled at her rude portal with one finger as our bodies slammed and smacked. That did it for her and me both!

EEEEEAAAAYYYGGGGHHH! sobbed Tante Margarite as she shook beneath me and splashed hot dew on my shaft and ball-sack. I replied with a choked howl of my own; my cock shooting a splatter of life-giving gravy deep inside her! We whimpered and kissed and caressed one-anothers faces as the four women dancing and frolicking above; fell to a pile fleshy Sapphic pile of limbs breasts and bellies next to us.

From that heaving mass of naked writhing female flesh crawled the youthful version of my grandmother, catlike and stalking; as if either scoping out prey or on-heat. It turned out both were true; as she slithered up beside me and with both hands on my cheeks, turned my face towards hers and kissed me deeply. A second later and she rolled me from my Aunt and onto my back. She was upon me a moment later; all kisses and wet humps. It was clear what she had in mind.

"Do it Stephen," she whispered in my ear desperately, "I am the fifth! Mate with me, put a child in this belly once more!"

With that she adjusted herself atop my flagging member. When I did not penetrate, she scowled momentarily. With a note of frustration in her voice betraying the sentiments of a woman ravaged by lust who would not be denied she glanced down at my now flaccid cock and bellowed,

"HARD AS IRON NOW!"

For the last time that night my throbbing shaft roared to life and became solid as a castle tower! It had filled so full of blood it HURT... I mean it ached with every pulsing twitch. I gasped and grabbed my cock and balls with both hands, whimpering pathetically from the rushing sensation now overwhelming me. There was only one thing to do... PUT IT IN MY GRANDMOTHER!

With the strength of a bear, I flipped over on her back. Instinctively her legs came apart as they'd done a thousand times before under hundreds of men. Grinning up at me, her eye's glinting in the firelight her fingers worked the head of my schwanze to the nook of her sex. I let my weight go and sank inside as she gasped with a loudHAAAAAAHHHHRRRof joy. We began to roll hips; me and the woman who'd given birth to my father, (attempting to create yet one more offspring in her womb).

Her mouth rose to meet my face and her teeth locked on my chin; playfully biting as my loins bucked at her insides. I was on fire with lust and could only quench that burn by shoving myself in as deeply as possible again and again; ramming home with every wet stroke as she chewed at my face and clawed at my back; eyes gleaming and fully aware of what she'd unleashed in me!

I looked over at Isolde, Margarite, Katinka, and Brittany; all of them biting, licking, and fondling in a pile of wanton lesbian bodies, taking time out only to glance our way and smile lasciviously before returning to their endeavors upon their heap of feminine flesh. Above the sky continued to roar and flash; only now it looked as though it was constantly arcing and sparking with thunderbolts. Rain began to fall; not a cold drizzle as before, but a strange hot rain, as if the boil of the heavens was something completely out beyond the boundaries of normal physical science and phenomenon. The torrent came down, like water from a hot shower; my grandmother and the woman laughing hysterically as it did. Whatever it was that was building, we were all going to set it off.

I dug into my grandmother's cunt furiously. Plowing and huffing as she yelled maniacally beneath me; happily pinned and urging me on with a stream obscene filth shouted in my face at the top of her lungs. Ignoring the steaming rain now pouring down I felt my crescendo rise.

"DO IT STEPHEN, IT IS OUR DESTINY," Oma shouted, "FUCK ME AND GIVE ME A CHILD BOY! HEAL THIS LAND! ...EEEEEAAAAAAAAYYGHHH!"

I am not sure what happened next. It was like I went deaf. I felt the rush in my balls and cock; felt the shudder in my form and in my Oma, yet as she screamed and I spouted I heard nothing; merely silence as if I'd been stunned by an explosion. Then it was white light.

An immense brilliance seemed to rise from all the humping swaying bodies in the mountain bowl (and at the very instant I spouted in my grandmother). The storm-clouds, rain, and electricity all seemed to be sucked into this strange white rush of light; as if it had all been transformed into a singular ray of energy. It shot away from us at great speed to the north; disappearing over the horizon; only to flash far off in the distance as if there had been an immense explosion, (yet silently and with no more noise than that of a shooting star streaking through the heavens).

A second later and the sound returned, as if all at once the entirety of the witches in the mountain bowl found their lungs and sobbed a collective cry of joy and release; having experienced the great energy release. I fell forward upon my grandmother; not moving for several minutes. When at last I did move it was only from Isolde shaking me awake. We rose to our feet and we began walking along with the hundreds of others like ourselves to the the mountain gate through which we'd passed earlier that night; giddy expressions of joy etching our faces. Turning to grandmother as I walked, I set upon her with questions.

"Oma," I asked, "what was that I saw?"

"We did it Stephen," we triggered the great healing of the land. That energy that you saw impacted deep in the heart of the nation, the seeds of rebuilding the land are now planted. We as a people will rise from this and be something better."

Her words were softly spoken; heartfelt and happy. There was peace behind them and all through them. There was hope all around them. The words lifted my spirits although I was not sure why. There had been so much suffering, so much horror and death, but now as we walked to the exit of the bowl, I felt it. Peace.

"And of Katinka and Brittany," I asked.

"They will return to their people," Oma replied, "and spread healing to those places. You remember, you gave them your seed, yes?"

"AND WHAT A SEED IT IS!' came Katinka's voice in the dim light next us.


She and Brittany had been walking along side us eavesdropping in the dark. Katinka threw arms around me and kissed me hard. A second later and Brittany cut in, snatching me away from the tall blonde Russian and seizing me up in a kiss herself. When we broke our embrace, I replied breathlessly,

"But you are both carrying...?"

"Your progeny, yes!" said bouncing little Brittany happily.

"Don't worry," Katinka said anticipating my concerns, "you will see us and see your children again. We are witches, you know."


"Yes," Brittany piped up in her happy French pixie voice, "you can always summon us and we will come right away. You understand yes? It is just like how Isolde did it when she summoned us tonight to breed with you."

"Sum...moned... you?" I asked looking around until my eyes met Isolde's in the flicker of the bonfires up the hill from us.

"Yes," Isolde explained, "I stared into a ball of crystal and cast a spell before I departed my home in the north with these other witches. I summoned both Brittany and Katinka here and they replied they would fly right away. Your grandmother knows the summoning spell as does your Tante Margarite. You can see Brittany and Katinka anytime you wish along with the children, just as you may see myself and OUR child. We will never be far!"

In the darkness my eyes met emphatic nods of heads from Tante Margarite and Oma. Isolde told me that my seed could foster enchanted offspring that would benefit both Katinka's and Brittany's war torn countries in time. This was just the start; in time there would be enchanted children that looked like myself from one end of Europe to another!

"I don't completely understand, " I said.

"You don't need to little German tadpole," said Katinka kissing me once more.

"It will all be made clear to you in good time," added Brittany with a kiss of her own.

The two women spun on their naked heels and hurried down the passage without so much as another word. They apparently were on a much tighter schedule than the rest of us and needed to hurry back with haste before they were missed. I was now trudging along a more leisurely pace with my grandmother, my aunt, and Isolde.


We took our time getting down out of the mountain passageway and back to the woods. When we arrived at the slope of the meadow we mounted brooms and sped off up into the night sky, a small coven once more. In the east behind us I could see light cracking the horizon. Unmistakably, dawn was approaching.

We touched down in Oma's high alpine meadow in the early morning twilight shortly before daybreak. There were cheerful hurried goodbyes to Isolde and the remainder of the witches in her company. As we turned to trudge down to the cabin and set about feeding the animals before finally settling in for sleep, we saw that the front door had been left open.

Oma and Tante Margarite brought up wands and approached the front door with caution. Peering through the front door, my aunt and grandmother shared a gasp before motioning for me to come quickly. Upon gaining the front door I looked into the kitchen and saw four women, all quite gaunt and by the looks of things extremely ill. I recognized them just barely, not believing what I saw. Stepping further in through the door in alarm and concern I could only blurt out the singular word,

"MOTHER?"


To be continued.