Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany whimpered and bleated like as if I was breeding a nanny-goat. She brought a hand to her cunny and commenced to feverishly rub her pink sex, (all while urging toplease keep pushing deeperinto her pink tunnel of "earthly-delights)." In response, I grabbed her hips and both of my hands drew at her lovely Valentine shaped fesses as I attempted to imitate the manner of a Parisian sewer rat; tunneling my schwanze deeper into the darkest recesses of her ravishing rectum. Inch by inch, and yelp by happy-yelp;I gained headway into her nasty nether-pit.

At last I was in as far as I could go; balls touching her bum-pucker and giving her tight little canal a nice widening str-r-r-retch! She caught her breath and nodded her head; signaling for me to proceed. We began to fuck with myself in a kneeling crouch; sawing forward and down into her bottom-hole, and she with her arse high and her head down, (all whimpers, curses, and breathy moans).

Katinka rose to her feet; placing a doubloon-sized nipple to my lips and bidding me to nurse. I took her in my mouth and began to suckle; reveling in the buxom Baba Yaga's bountiful bosom as she feverishly pinched her other nipple. We cast quite a shadow; me sucking and munching at the teat of a buxom Russian blonde, and Brittany down below us; squeaking and squealing with delight as I plunged into her upturned entrails with each exhilarating stroke. The sky above us boiled and raged with zipping streaks of lightning crashing across the heavens; as if all our activities down in this Alpine bowl were now a magical powerhouse, fueling something truly powerful and awesome. We fucked on as all around us, naked bodies wriggled and thrashed in the light of dancing flames!

We thrashed and thrashed; rutting and cavorting like three maddened beasts completely swept up in the moment. There became nothing else for us it seemed, no mountain, no other bodies around us, no fires, no storm raging above, no time. There was just we three welded together; fucking, slobbering, and smashing wetly as sweat flew from our bodies and ran down our cheeks. It was a tremendous copulation and I felt a sort of electricity running through us like a closed circuit, feeding something bigger and more powerful. It was as if something truly amazing was now fueled by us and the sweaty bodies collectively humping all around in the shadows and firelight.

Our energy built and built over the minutes. One of my hands held Brittany's hip in an iron grip as I launched my cock again and again at her intestines. My free hand by now had found Katinka's hooded pink clitoral button and strummed at it vigorously; forcing her to shake her blonde mane as she continued to nurse me at her lovely rounded babushka breasts. I glanced up out of the corner of my eye momentarily and saw the sky was inky black; flashes of lightning showing its underside to be more an angry lake in a tempest rather than a ceiling of clouds. It was just then I felt it, (or more appropriately it was felt by all of us three).

It came as a great surging rush through us and it was a crescendo to be sure; however, it was as if my spending fed off Brittany's and that of Katinka's, (as those of both women fed off of mine and that of one another)! As a result, I blew my salty load hard and deep into the French woman's lovely pink sewer-pipe; all while she was gushing and sobbing, (weeping as it were at both ends). Meanwhile Katinka bawled and tossed her head back as if her heart had broken, (her fountain splash of dew showering both my hand and Brittany's body before her). The sky reacted in kind, sending a roaring spider web of lightning bolts in a dozen directions as the mountain rumbled and quaked beneath us.


Panting and bathed in my own sweat, I pushed back with both hands from Brittany's ravaged rump and surveyed my hard work; my hands holding apart her arse-cheeks. Her anus hung open slack like a battered pink mouth; stretched enough so I might have inserted three fingers without so much as having touched a side. A moment later a trickle of my semen leaked over the rim of her pink pucker and ran down her crotch. Beyond the ragged edge of her sphincter I saw she was filled to capacity with my seed; making her worn out rectum resemble more a pink sea grotto flooded with a tide of foamy brine.

The French girl fell on her side and the Russian maid fell atop her in a sweating fleshy mass of hips, thighs, bellies and bosoms. A happy wet fart from Brittany heralded the expulsion of more of my seed from her arse onto the skins. There was a pause. The two women then exploded in howling cackles of bawdy laughter at Brittany's post buggery flatulence.

The air hung heavy with the smells of sweat, cunt, and freshly fucked ass. My schwanze hung drooping but still long, dripping the last dregs of my spending, mixed with the heady scent of Brittany's nastiest place. Brittany rose from Katinka's side and seized my low hanging member and seized it up saying,

"Merci Monsieur, I would like to thank you for a delightful fuck in the manner of my people, and to show you that I am not ungrateful...I intend to clean up after myself."

She popped my foul cock into her mouth; sucking me long and hard as Katinka laughed and cackled like a half-drunk harpy on the skins below her. I ran my fingers through her hair and reveled at that marvelous French mouth as it worked and worked me back into a more hygienic state of affairs. I gazed down into those marvelous hazel French eyes; wanting so desperately to dive into them as the they beamed up at me in gratitude and those two lovely French lips sucked and sucked and sucked.

At last Katinka decided my "cleanup" (however necessary), was over. With a strong Russian hand, she reached up and pulled Brittany down to her; my freshly sucked cock popping from the French girl's lips like a Champagne cork. She wanted now to have the lovely French truffle all to herself and by the looks of things, she no longer was interested in sharing.

As the two kicked and cavorted in a lesbian cuddle-knot on the skins below me, I noticed we had company. I glanced up and saw Isolde looking at me; her grey blonde hair unkempt and waving slightly in the breeze. She had a look of a woman freshly fucked and in the mood for much more of the same.

"Your grandmother said I should make a point of fucking you and now I shall just that, Stephen," she said with unblinking serious eyes as she threw herself upon me.

She wrapped arms about my form; pressing her lips to mine in a forceful kiss as she hooked one leg about my waist. The next thing I knew she was leaning backwards; pulling me down with her. We fell together, landing on the furs next to the undulating forms of Brittany and Katinka; barely missing the two fornicating females, (who were too busy already in a feast of Sapphic gluttony to pay us any attention).

Isolde broke our kiss and looked down at my cock. I was limp but still alive. She made a face and then barked a command spell.

"Hard NOW!" she said with the authority of a barracks sergeant.

I suddenly felt my head go slightly dizzy as it seemed all the blood in my body raced in the direction of my schwanze. My member immediately rushed with blood and transformed into a stiff throbbing mass of penetrative magnificence as the spell took effect. Veins bulged at its ridged sides and a fresh slobber of pre-ejaculate ran from the tip; giving it a striking resemblance not unlike a drooling legless salamander as it rose and fell, (jutting upward as it did so). By all accounts, I was ready for whatever it was on Isolde's mind as I lay next to her.

She pulled me over atop her and had me suspend myself in the manner of a military push-up. I now looked like a leaning table with an extra leg jutting down. I ignored an accidental kick from Katinka, (who'd commenced grinding in a woman-to-woman scissoring fuck with Brittany next to us), as Isolde seized my cock firmly in her hand. The four of us must have appeared to be a bizarre traffic collision of sweaty flesh on the now crowded skins and furs in the light of the dancing flames.

With the unblinking scrutiny of a jeweler working a precious stone, Isolde bit her lip and wrinkled her nose in concentration; pulling the tip of my stiff cock down through her tangled mass of grey pubic thatch. With her legs up and her knees bent, she began grinding the leaky tip of my member up and down and back and forth against her bulging clitoral hood; making a sort of carnal "mortar and pestle" out of the two of us. Back and forth, up and down, and in little circles; she mashed and grated our sex organs together in a lewd wicked friction that made her whine through flaring nostrils.

I was become more and more excited with each passing second, (and more uncomfortable as I was suspending myself above the old wise woman with only my strong forearms and my own sweaty grit and determination). My arms began to tremble but I held myself fast, not allowing myself to sink onto her; drops of my perspiration falling onto her breasts. At last she decided she'd achieved the proper level of friction and excitement between my angry dribbling nob and her pulsing hooded nub.

"Jaaaa," she hissed at me, pulling me down upon her with an arm round my back as she brought my cock to the notch entrance of her sex.

She was wet and ready and wide open. I sank deep inside her with no difficulty; my cock shooting through the channel of her sex like she'd loaded a greased torpedo in a firing tube. Her eyes rose up and met mine as my schwanze struck the back of her chamber; bouncing off the dome of her cervix in a glancing blow.

"Oh JA Stephen!" she gasped with a look of shock that melted into a lusty smile of happiness.

Both her hands fell on my buttocks. Biting her lower lip again in preparation she nodded her head at me; her nipples rising in excitement like plump cherries atop her breasts. We commenced our fuck.

Next to us Brittany and Katinka thrashed and bumped quims together; each woman mashing her cunt against that of the other, (each moaning as if in the throes of a horrible bellyache). The two tossed heads, whipping their hair this way and that in the joyful agony that only ladies accustomed to the touch of another woman can both appreciate and foster. Another semen soaked fart escaped Brittany's battered back door; making the four of us erupt in cackles and chuckles at once atop the furs and skins, but it did nothing to slow us in our ruts, grinds, and wanton fuckery.

The sky above boiled, flashed, and roared and the flames from the bonfires, licked and crackled. Our naked bodies and those of several dozen other fornicators all around us were all bathed in the glow of flames and the white flashes from lightning bolts. The scene resembled something like a passage from Dante's Inferno; dark, mysterious, and bestial.

"Do it Stephan," urged Isolde with me heaped atop her like a sweaty fuck blanket, "plow my furrow deep, wide, and hard!"

At first glance she carried herself with the dignity of a woman her age, but when you found yourself mounted atop her (your cock mining away at her insides as she squeezed and gripped you like a third hand), something else entirely became evident. As she whispered lewd encouragement in your ear; it was clear she could rival any young harlot, trollop, or courtesan for sheer energy and sexual ardor. She (like my grandmother and my Tante Margarite), had one thing more to her credit; the experience of a woman who knew precisely what she liked from the benefit of a thousand hard fucks and who could milk seed from any schwanz, (no matter how spent)!


I dug into her with my cock... plowing and thrusting with all my might as she whispered obscenities and lurid suggestions (when she wasn't tonguing my ear-hole or sucking and chewing at its lobe). She was like a ravenous termite the way she nibbled and munched at my ear; pulling at it like a puppy with a toy as I slammed her cunt again and again. Next to us, Brittany and Katinka smashed cunnies; their moans rising like sweet music to accompany the fuck I was having with the old wise woman.

The four of us fucked, humped, and rutted for several minutes, then I heard Isolde and the two women beside us begin wail louder still, (and with a note of urgency) Their crescendos were approaching. My climax was rushing too... I realized it would be a big spend on my part; furious and satisfying.

I picked up the pace; hammering the old witches' stretched hole with all I had; my cockhead slamming into her like a battering ram to a gate with each wet smacking stroke. I felt my balls rush, my seed rising like gorge to the mouth of my schwanz as the three women now screeched and wailed like maddened banshees. They were ready... I was ready.

I felt Isolde's body quiver and convulse as she threw her head back on the skins; her mouth making an "O" and her eyes rolling to the back of her head as her quim gushed hot dew on my cock and balls. Next to us Katinka and Brittany; their hair drenched in sweat, sobbed with joy and thrashed wombs together through a squishing wet crescendo. I felt my shudder, shook my head with snarling joy... and nothing. I did not cum.

It was like tons of water was rushing to the end of a chute for me and was suddenly stopped by an immovable dam. I was locked up tight. I looked into Isolde's face. Between sighs and gasps I could see that she was grinning at me mischievously. She was holding my seed up inside me with her mind... preventing me from spending. She broke into a lewd cackle and rubbed a hand across my sweating chest,

"Relax my little plaything. I'll will let you spout in good time, I merely want to enjoy you first and that seed I want to enjoy .... when the time is right."

As her words left her lips I felt my seed flow back down my shaft into my balls. I didn't know it was possible but although I'd just shuddered and shaken my way through an orgasm... my "shell had not left the cannon." My cock was just as hard as before and Isolde was smiling at me devilishly as though they had more in mind.

A moment later and she'd rolled us both over together as easily as if she were flipping an egg in a pan. Like a startled cat she was up from me on all fours and spinning herself about. She settled herself down without a word and began to suck my member as she lowered her cunt to my face and wiggled her hips, (signalling I was to begin gobbling her quim). I complied. Beside us Katinka and Brittany followed suit, commencing to reverse themselves and dine upon one anothers crotch. The sky rolled and thundered and crashed above.

I pushed my face up into the soaked warmth of her pinkness and began to munch. Her cunny was a lovely pot of stewy mushroom smells and tangy broth tastes as my lips and teeth went to work upon her. She was most responsive to the touch of my lips and tongue; bucking and whimpering as I lapped and gobbled at her. Down below, I felt the tug of her lips and jaws on my schwanze as her head rose and fell upon me; devouring me in exquisitely sublime fellation of loud sucks and slurps. Beside us Brittany and Katinka wetly nibbled upon one another's sexflowers; each girl shaking her head at the licks, laps, and chomps of the other. From all the wet gobbling going on, it sounded as if the four of us were engaged with the task of eating particularly hot soup, moaning as we burned our lips and tongues in the process!

After a few minutes Isolde ceased sucking me; rising instead and putting herself on all fours before giving herself a slap on her rump. I took her hint; mounting her from behind and placing my cock to her sex. I sank in up to my balls once more and began to row vigorously at her.

"OH JA STEPHEN JUST LIKE THAT," she gasped, "fuck me like a bitch in heat!"

As I split her cunt with keen interest and vigor, I saw the four of us now had two more spectators. Standing in the firelight before me and smiling with ear to ear grins were my Oma and Tante; both having given themselves spells of transformation. They were younger; my grandmother the nubile young woman who'd seduced me days before at her farmhouse and my Aunt, (looking like old photographs I had seen of her). Both women embraced as the watched us, rubbing lewdly over one another's bodies as their tattoos writhed and danced in a hundred pornographic cartoon images. It was obvious for me they were doing this for my benefit; egging me on with their lewd display as I sawed back and forth into Isolde's haunches.

All around us was mayhem and sexual revelry. It reminded me of descriptions of pagan fertility festivals of old that allegedly our Germanic and Celtic ancestors had participated in. Here and there in the flickering light of the bonfires and the flashes of lightning; I saw witches and warlocks in twos, threes, fours, and more engaged in wild reckless sexual abandon. In other places there were too many fucking-and humping forms for me to distinguish; the bodies merely taking on the appearance of writhing fleshy pasta from being packed together so closely.

Glancing down, I noticed something else; Isolde at some point in our strokes and humps had taken the lead of my aunt and grandmother and transformed her appearance. Now I was pounding and plowing and plowing the body and form of a young woman, her tattoos of knotted ink rippling and shimmering like leaves in a stiff spring breeze upon her skin. She turned her head and looked up at me with a beautiful unwrinkled face set below a head of golden blonde hair pleading with me,

"OH WONDERFUL BOY, JUST LIKE THAT!... Fuck me hard Stephen! .... Make my teeth rattle in my head!... OH JA I CAN FEEL THE PROPHESY BEING FULFILLED!"


At that moment the sky erupted in a shower of thunderbolts and an explosion of sound shook the mountain beneath us. It was as if her very words had triggered a detonation high in the boiling heavens. I continued sawing into her considerably younger-looking (and feeling for that matter) haunches, querying,

"Prophesy?"

"I had a dream," she explained between huffing grunts, "that the great menace Hitler would die and the sky would boil... just as its doing overhead boy!"

I turned my gaze up momentarily. The sky was not merely churning and boiling like an angry sea, it now had a strange blue greenish tint to its darkness; as if the color of even darkness now was not what it should be. I turned my attentions back to Isolde who continued with,


"I saw five nude women standing in a barren field of rubble and twisted wasteland. A young man approached them with a bag of seed. He removed his clothes and reached into his bag; placing a handful of seed on the belly of each woman. Each woman's womb sprouted; becoming full with a child. As each child grew inside their mother, the land became fertile and forests and flowers sprouted. Towns appeared and everything became radiant sunshine and hope for healing rebirth!"

"Rebirth?" I huffed, still plowing and fucking.

"Yes," the now beautiful Isolde nodded over her shoulder, "healing rebirth of this land! You are a healing wizard. I can sense great power in your sexual magic. What's more you I am convinced are the youth in the prophesy as that boy could have been your twin. You will channel all this sexual energy around us and impregnate five women to start the healing of this shattered country; this shattered nation. You have already done so with two; three remain to be seeded,"

"You mean?"

Isolde turned her gaze to Brittany and Katinka, both munching each other's cunny with ravenous delight. She nodded looking back over her shoulder to me. She then turned and looked at my now youthful grandmother and aunt frolicking and fondling one another lewdly in the bonfire light before us. She then turned back to me saying,