Altercations in Buttermilk Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie's head ducked down a bit, and she licked Morse's dick with a tiny tongue, just for a moment.

She laughed uproariously as Morse's hips bucked and his toes curled, as he came quite close to an orgasm...

As Morse's dick trembled a bit, Maddie took her hands quickly off his penis and let it hump air. Morse looked as if he would burst into tears.

"You have such a tiny dick, Morse. I'm surprised that you get so horny, it's hardly bigger than a clitoris.

I'm embarrassed to be related to someone who is this deformed." Maddie said.

But Maddie smiled at him with her full pink lips as her hands now began tugging his foreskin back and grasping and tickling the scrotum with the other...

Maddie had let go of Morse's dick.

"Oooh, disgusting precum! And I'm your little baby cousin, too."

Maddie had picked up the spruce switch TWHACK! WHACK! SNAP!

The switch landed again and again on Morse's hard cock, and he felt it grow tinier and tinier, and he burst into fresh tears.

"Please, Madeira, please don't whip me any more...it hurts so much!"

But Maddie was enraged.

She spun Morse around and turned him over the dining room table and began whipping his ass again with the spruce switch.

"You WHACK!! are privileged WHACK!! and spoiled, WHACK!! and a fucking WHACK!! pervert to WHACK!! boot. "

By this time Morse was screaming, but the house was empty, and his little cousin was having a ball.

She finally turned him over and kissed his tears away.

"Poor baby. I know it's too much for you, being a worthless junkie who has to pay the freight for ripping off his aged grandmother."

Maddie had then given Morse a couple of deep tongue kisses, and his dick had lengthened incredibly in her hand.

Maddie had stroked Morse's dick, putting her non-stroking hand at the base of his penis, pulling the skin down so the skin at the base of his shaft was tight.

Yes, and then tickling the head continually with the other fingers...he was really gasping now...

And he became closer and closer to cumming...

Morse's legs shook and he was panting heavily.

"Are you close, baby?" Cousin Maddie had whispered as she jerked him faster and faster...you want to spew now?"

"Oh yes!" moaned Morse as his hips shook and his penis bulged...

Yes, he felt the semen shooting to the tip...

But then Maddie did that karate kick again, this time into his balls, and again he passed out.

When he woke up this time, Maddie had untied him.

"Now then, you are going to show me that you're sorry for what you did." Cousin Maddie said.

Morse watched in astonishment as she pulled off her little pink tube top and unzipped her jeans.

"Get your nasty little head in between my legs and give me a good time!"

After Morse had brought Maddie to about three orgasms, she'd handed him her panties and told him to jerk off if he liked.

"I know you always sneak into my closet and steal them when you're visiting my mom and dad...so go for it.

I just want to watch this...you can watch me play with my nipples a little bit—and no, you can't touch my boobs.

They're just for my boyfriend, Gino, who will kick your ass BAD if he ever finds out what went on here."

Morse had been utterly humiliated as he'd jerked his penis in front of his pretty cousin, who had helpfully told him that she'd seen it all before.

Wimpy Beta males like Morse were really not made for anything better than touching their own wee-wees.

Finally Morse had spurted in the panties, and then Maddie had shoved them in his mouth and made him suck out the semen before he dressed and went home.

Morse then had an even more revealing encounter that year when he began dating 20 year old Sheridan Stoeckley, who sung in the Youth Choir at the Salvation Temple, one of the strictest churches in Buttermilk Falls.

Bored to tears and usually nursing a hangover, Morse's only entertainment was watching Sheri lead the other girls in the singing...they all wore virginal white outfits.

Sheri had cut her dress into a revealing neckline. and it just possessed Morse to no end, though he HATED church.

Although Morse's folks were atheists, they were out of the country that year, and Granny was a devout believer.

Since Morse had been viciously punished by Maddie, he really didn't want to piss Grandma off.

Maddie had given him another thrashing when he'd missed church because of a drunken late night.

Madeira had sent him home with a saltshaker up his ass...stuffed up there!

"And if Granny complains again, I will shove a bowling pin up there the next time" Maddie had warned.

So, while Morse lived with Granny, he had to attend services at the Salvation Temple. That was it!

Morse had finally gotten Sheri to go for a walk with him. She was a member of the Virtue Girls—the pro- virginity celibate society...keep it till marriage at any cost!

Still, one day after church, she and Morse went to the woods, and Morse began necking with Sheri, who really kissed well.

She had long, curling black hair and intense hazel eyes, and her boobs shook in the white choir dress as she and Morse went at it on a little bench in the woods.

They got more and more excited, and Sheri pulled off her choir dress, and there she was, in a little powder blue frilly bra and panties...

Morse thought he'd gone to heaven!

Morse had taken off all of his clothes, and tried to remove her little bra, but Sheri smacked him.

"Not yet...I'm a nice girl. I don't know if you really care about me!"

Morse went into a whole thing about how he respected her and wanted to marry her, bullshit was pouring out of his mouth as if he were a broken septic tank, but Sheri would have none of it.

She did, however, climb onto his naked lap and continue kissing him, and at one point she shoved his head between her heaving pink cleavage.

Morse began slurping and kissing at the mounds...

But then when he tried for a nipple, Sheri went nuts!

Sheri pushed herself off Morse's lap and slapped him hard across the face, so he almost saw stars.

"I can't believe you would violate me that way!"

Sheri screamed, and she looked really hot, with the black curls flying and the little powder blue bra almost bursting from those gorgeous pink melons.

"You need to be punished... or I will get dressed and go back to church. You are a heathen!"

And then she'd quoted Scripture:

"Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.

For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

So he that goeth in to his neighbor's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent." Sheri paused.

"That's Proverbs six twenty-five."

And then, her eyes sparkling she'd said

" Also from Proverbs—He who spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes" (Proverbs 13:24) and

"Withhold not correction from a child: for if thou strike him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and deliver his soul from hell."

Morse had been absolutely horrified, when Sheridan had picked up a thorny briar branch and snapped her fingers, indicating he was to bend over the bench.

His cousin had put him through this, but this girl was practically a stranger!

But Morse was possessed by her gorgeous pink breasts in the powder blue bra

So Morse bent over the bench out there in the woods, his bare ass up in the air, feeling quite vulnerable.

The whipping that Sheridan Stoeckley had given Morse was moonlight unto sunlight compared to Madeira's thrashing some weeks before.

Sheri apparently was a tennis player or something...her backhand was vicious!

And then something worse happened.

A couple of tall church boys came through the woods with butterfly nets and bird watching glasses...and Sheri appealed to them...

"Boys, this horrible heathen Morse Wong ripped my choir dress off me and tried to ravage my body.

Can you help me to discipline him in the ways of the Lord?"

The boys had taken turns using the thorny branch on Morse's bare ass...

Yes and apparently they had never read the Biblical verses prohibiting sodomy, because then they'd behaved even worse!

Finally they'd left Morse kneeling on the ground, his rectum bleeding from thorns and dicks.

They had given Sheri friendly and somewhat passionate kisses, and wandered off on their bird watching way.

Sheri had helped Morse up and caressed him, picking the thorns and bristles out of his injured buttocks.

"You must understand, Morse that I am a pure girl...captain of the Virtue Girls...and revenge will be visited on anyone who tries to impugn me."

Sheri had paused and then said

"Saint Joachim said 'Humanism in your world has been created by Satan.

You will bring back the adages of old...spare the rod and you will spoil the child...discipline must be returned to the home."

At this point, Morse had fully believed that Sheridan Stoeckley was out of her mind, but he was still quite possessed by her body.

When she'd invited him to come to her house to watch "Jesus of Nazareth" a few nights later, he'd arrived there, seeing her attractively dressed in a snug tomato colored turtleneck.

They'd watched the video in silence, and then Sheri had necked with Morse for a full hour.

Then, inflamed, Morse had made his attempt on her bra strap. and again she became quite angry, Sheri did.

Sheri had gone to the kitchen and brought back a long, round polished hazel wood paddle, and before she had to open her mouth, Morse had sighed and pulled down his pants and underpants.

He'd lay across Sheri's miniskirted thighs, and bit his lip as she'd whacked him more than sixty times.

Sheri had taken Morse down to the basement.

Here Sheri had tied his hands to an upright clothing rack that, because Morse was rather short, was just above his head.

Sheri had begun stroking Morse's dick and telling him that he had to learn to control his Satanic impulses.

"You seem to take an innocent massage of your manly wand as some sort of perversity."

Sheri kissed Morse deeply, and stroked him some more.

"Certainly affection between young people is so important, and I do love you, Morse, as my brother in Christ."

Sheridan grabbed Morse in a deep hug.

Morse felt her beautiful full breasts press against his own narrow chest as she kissed his neck and bit his left earlobe.

Reaching down, Sheri pulled and toyed with Morse's questionable manhood.

"You see, man is only like Adam, who couldn't resist temptation...it's so sad."

Sheri had stared down at Morse's thick, soggy sausage...with some disgust. She'd fetched a wire coat hanger.

"I am going to show Satan he cannot enter your rod of love!" she'd screamed. WHACK WHACK!

The coat hanger had landed again and again on Morse's dick until it was tiny and bleeding.

This brought the church girl some grim satisfaction.

Morse had really wriggled and bounced as Sheri had gone at it with the coat hanger, but she had been a Girl Scout and really knew how to tie her knots!

Sheri had then stripped off her red turtleneck and her miniskirt, and then taken off her bra and panties as well.

Morse's eyes had bulged out...

God, Sheri had a beautiful body, huge areolas on her nipples and what a beautiful bush!

She was incredible...and she came close and began kissing him and stroking his damaged penis until it was large and hard again.

"Darling, I want you to understand...

Your penis is a God given tool to bring pleasure. but there can be no completion, no spilling of the seed, until marriage.

But you can bring ME pleasure if you like!"

"No spilling of my seed at all?" Morse asked as he thrust against her beautiful naked body.

But then she told him the quote about the Sin of Onan, and he knew of course that she was right...

But then Sheri shoved her pussy against Morse's dick just slightly, so it penetrated the edge of her vaginal lips.

"I can't push it any closer dearest, because I can't burst my hymen...you understand...I have to protect my virginity!"

After a bit of her teasing the death out of poor Morse's dick, Sheri had untied him. "Your cousin Madeira tells me that you are good with your tongue and your lips...

Yes, you can bring me some pleasure after all the work I've done trying to bring you to righteousness...and I can stay virginal!"

An hour later, Morse's mouth and jaw were paralyzed, but Sheridan was cooing happily.

"Now I know your penis must be rather disturbed, but I will get the coat hanger and work on it again...we will drive the devil out!"

And, unfortunately, she did!

Morse had been all aflutter to get Sheridan to come across.

He really wanted to get his dick in her.

But he couldn't get her into his car much.

He had to come by the house when her parents were out, and then they'd get into deep kissing sessions...

One weekend, Sheri's parents were gone, the entire family was gone, and she had invited him to stay there! It was the chance, he thought.

They had gone hiking Friday afternoon, and then came back to the house all tired and dirty.

Sheri had had an inspiration.

"Come on in the shower with me...let me clean you and me up!"

Morse couldn't believe it—they got naked and got in the shower!

And Sheridan had been all that—her boobs, her soft skin, her curving little ass.

"But keep your hands to yourself, Morsie.

I know what you want. I am giving you a little peek into how I look in case you want to get married one day, but until I cross the altar I certainly am keeping my virtue intact!"

So Morse had stood there, the hot water streaming over him

Sheri soaped his chest, his shoulders, and then his penis and testicles, getting up quite a lather.

At one point, he lurched towards her, but then Sheri had moved slightly.

Morse had slipped in the tub, and she was sitting on top of him, on his chest with her back to him, rubbing and slurping her pink-tipped nails all over his growing cock.

Sheri had jerked Morse's cock to the point that he was very, very close to releasing.

Then she punched his balls, and he screamed loudly.

Then Sheri stood up and snapped her fingers, and Morse had got up as well.

"I know you're just going out of your mind here, with those sinful, Satanic thoughts of yours."

Sheri said, as they got out of the tub and began toweling off.

Morse had been utterly puzzled.

What the hell was she talking about?

Sheri had finally dried off, as was Morse, and she grabbed him by his hard cock and pulled him into the bedroom.

"Your problem, Morse is that you have no interest in me as a person."

As Sheri said this, she went through her drawer, pulling out some massage oil.

"If you really cared about me, you'd give me a nice massage, before we have dinner."

What else could Morse do?

He had rubbed and massaged every inch of Sheri's naked body, while she hardly toyed with his lengthening cock.

After he had done, Sheri had modeled various outfits she'd bought during the week, finally settling for an electric blue slip dress.

Morse had dressed as well, and they went out to dinner and then to a popular nightclub the Sunflower Room.

Sheri had slow danced with Morse for the first part of the night, grinding her little body against his and kissing and licking his neck as his cock grew hard against her.

She was SUCH a hot girl!

But then Sheridan had begun dancing with another young man, a Church Elder of about twenty-six who she knew from the Salvation Temple.

For a time she forgot about Morse, who sat disconsolately at the table, and she danced with Forrester, and at one point Morse thought he saw them making out.

Somehow, Sheri had convinced Morse that Forrester should come back to the house.

"We really need a chaperone, and Forrester is a friend of my parents."

Some friend, Morse thought...if he's tonguing you on the dance floor.

Morse had known that Sheridan's folks wouldn't let her go steady with one guy, so he had no claims on her, but this Forrester dude was just a little too much.

Forrester's and his hands were all over Sheri on the way home.

Somehow, over Cheetos and a "Dude, Where's My Car?" video, Sheridan had told Forrester what a good masseur Morse was.

Forrester said he was feeling very tense.

"Morse can make your body feel like limp spaghetti." Sheri told Forrester.

Morse had been recalcitrant, but one look into Sheri's appealing eyes, and somehow...

Forrester was on the bed, naked, except for a towel, and Morse had begun rubbing his muscular shoulders and back.

Sheri had sat on a chair, smiling at this scene.

"I like to see my boy friends getting along."

Forrester turned around on his back after a time, and beckoned to Sheri to join him on the bed.

"You stay put there, Morse." Forrester said, as Sheri began undressing.

"I want to make love to you, Sheridan, but I know it's wrong...but perhaps I can kiss you and touch you...and our friend here can stimulate me!"

Morse jumped back, in horror, but Sheridan got mad.

"Morse, don't you want to make me happy...I'll make YOU happy if you make me happy?"

Morse to this day still could not remember how he ended up sucking Forrester's dick while Forrester feasted on Sheri's breasts and she tongue kissed him.

Morse had realized this was the second time Sheri had gotten him molested by a guy, and he'd thought maybe he should get out of there.

Finally Forrester had gone home and Sheri was all his. She still would not let Morse screw her, but she'd ridden his face for two hours, and then she'd actually given him a partial blowjob.

Partial in that, she'd sucked and licked his penis, but she kept pounding on his balls to keep him from cumming.

"It's just such a waste of your precious semen, Morse.

I know I let Forrester cum in your mouth, but he's an idiot.

Frankly he's not as intelligent as you are, and I don't think his genes are going to amount to much...

I want you to keep control of yourself.

I don't know if I trust you to spend the night with me without sticking your badness in my purity hole!"

Which is how Sheri had ended up tying Morse's hands above his head to one of the bedposts.

Sheri then fell asleep beside him, her rhythmic breathing causing her breasts to heave and bounce, and of course Morse was quite hypnotized.

This before he finally went to sleep, his cock and balls just frustratedly jammed with back logged sperm!

And the next morning, Morse awoke to an intense pain on his cock!

When his eyes opened, Sheri was fully dressed in a tight blue top and plaid skirt, and she had a long thorny rose branch in her little gloved hand and she was thrashing his cock!

"What-what are you doing?" Morse screamed, as the thorny branch landed on his hard cock again and again.

"Are you insane?"

But Sheri was hysterically angry.

She had claimed that Morse had leaned against her in the night, rubbing his dick on her velvety buttocks.

Yes, and now she wanted to drive the sin out of him as best she could.

She really felt that Morse was a serious pervert.

Morse was still bound by his connected wrists to the bedpost, and try as he might, he could not get loose from it, and had to withstand a serious cock whipping.

The thorns were incredibly painful.

But, Sheri dutifully pulled the thorns out of his cock after the thrashing was over

Sheri then rubbed the whole infected area with Ben Gay which stung so much that Morse almost passed out.

He was finally awakened, and somewhat stunned to find that Sheridan was rubbing a bag of frozen peas against his testes.