Altercations in Buttermilk Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we've finally gotten your genitals to behave themselves.

I really hope that you've reconsidered your desire to rob me of my virtue." she said pompously.

Sheri untied Morse and he got dressed.

"I think it's time for me to go home now." he said hesitantly. The weekend, for him, was over...

But he still couldn't stay away from her!

Dating Sheridan Stoeckley had its benefits; she got Morse to cut his hair and dress "preppy" Morse learned that actually, you can behave quite badly, but get lots of respect if you look good, which perhaps was not what Sheri had in mind.

But his new appearance and his good grades got him a sweet deal in his senior year, catapulting him out of Granny's house and into a sweet deal living in Washington, D.C. as a Senate Page to Senator Dunstan Antonovich.

The Senator was a Buttermilk Falls resident whose campaign Morse had volunteered in the year before.

Of course as soon as Morse got there, he found the other dirt bags in the Senate Page Program.

"Didja see that hot blind chick in your Senator's office?"

Carver Cutilletta said in the public restroom of the Senate Dirksen Building rolling a joint and handing it to Morse.

Lighting the doobie, Morse took a big inhale.

"Yup, she's a nice one all right."

Joe Billy Bucksbaum, who served an Alabama Senator, said, as he took the joint from Morse.

"Y'all ought to git in her pants there, Morsie...she cain't see how ugly you is, haw haw haw!"

Back in the office, Morse watched Kyra as she talked on the phone.

"Yes, we'll have the flood control bill on your desk by noon tomorrow, Walt.

We hope to have your Senator's vote on it."

Carv was right—Kyra was quite pretty.

She had long, curling sandy hair, and perfect skin, and sparkling, if blank hazel eyes.

As she talked, Kyra swung her long legs up onto her desk, and Morse was amazed at the curves in her body. Kyra managed to look businesslike but sexy in a short tweed skirt, snug white crinoline top that hugged her considerable breasts, and matching tweed jacket.

Suddenly there was a buzz from another line on Kyra's phone, and she hung up and picked up the other phone.

"Senator Antonovich? Right away, sir."

Kyra stood up, staring straight ahead of her, and felt around for her long white cane.

As she moved past Morse she tapped his leg with the cane.

"Stop staring at my tits, Wong...don't you have anything else to do?

I can hear your panting all over the freaking office!"

But as she passed Morse, still staring straight ahead, Kyra reached down and grasped Morse's crotch, and unzipped his pants, pulling out his penis.

Morse was alarmed and aroused.

Like, what if someone walked into the office?

But Kyra had complete confidence. She massaged Morse's dick quickly, and

Morse was amazed at how quickly the sightless girl's fingers found his sensitive points.

Kyra gently encircled the base of his penis with her thumb and forefinger, and glided her hand from the base of Morse's penis up to the glans.

When Kyra's hand got to the cockhead, she swiveled her hand around so the entire palm covered the glans, then sliding her hand back down and going up again.

Morse was amazed, because Kyra didn't turn her head towards him at all, just continuing to "look" off in space.

"What a pitiful little pecker this is."

Kyra said almost to herself, as she gripped the middle of Morse's shaft with her hand, and began gently tapping and tickling it.

"You're just another skinny little geek, Morse. It's such a shame there are no real men in the Capitol or the Senate...

Yes, it's just a city of nerds and doormats."

Suddenly Kyra let go of Morse's bouncing, hard penis , pulling back and WHACKING it with her white cane.

"There you go, you little sexual harasser. You want some entertainment? Peek through the keyhole of Antonovich's office..."

And she walked off, tapping her cane, as Morse shoved his now quite stiff penis into his pants.

Morse's penis was horny, but in pain as well.

Oh, that fucking blind cane had really hurt a lot...

Morse should tell the girl to go to hell, but watching her butt twitch in the little skirt was driving him wild...and he followed her, quite willingly...as if hypnotized.

Morse followed Kyra as she tapped her way into Senator Antonovich's office, and he knelt, looking through the large key hole.

Kyra came in, and took off her jacket, dropping it on Senator Antonovich's desk.

"Hello, Dunstan...what are you whining about now?

You've been calling me all morning, is your horniness getting to you?"

Morse was amazed. Senator Antonovich was standing by his desk.

The Senator was NAKED except for a weird little silver tube hanging between his legs.

"Please, Miss Kyra" the Senator begged.

"I've been waiting all morning for you, and you're right, I am really, really horny.

It's been 83 days since I had a release and—"

"Oh shut up, Dunstan, you little faggot." Kyra said, still staring into space as she tapped her way to the nearly naked lawmaker.

She reached out and grabbed the Senator's nipple and twisted it, and he screamed. "You're such a whining little crybaby, it makes me sick to listen to you filibuster on the Senate floor.

Nonsense about how we need to end welfare because you pulled yourself up by your bootstraps you white supremacist racist fuck.

You've never worked a goddamned day in your life!"

Kyra had then felt around in her little Prada purse and pulled out a key, tossing it to the Senator.

"Unlock your little chastity tube and then put your hands behind your head. NOW!"

The Senator obeyed her, unlocking his tube and putting the contraption on the desk.

Fascinated, Morse had watched through the keyhole.

Kyra began slowly massaging the Senator's gradually swelling penis with expert fingertips.

She laughed huskily and pulled and stroked poor Dunstan Antonovich's penis, and he was really digging it, though terrified...quite evidently terrified!

The Senator looked ridiculous, holding his hands behind his head as if he were some sort of arrest suspect.

But the Senator's eyes were on Kyra's glorious cleavage as she pulled and stroked his stiffening member.

Kyra's left hand was busy with the legislator's penis—she was clearly ambidextrous—

But Kyra's right hand wandered to her hot little crinoline blouse, and began unbuttoning it.

"You like this? Dun's horny for my boobies, isn't he...you pathetic jerk-off boy.

I can't fuckin' believe they elected you to be Senator.

You couldn't function as a garbage man without everyone running around to wipe your ass, you know that?"

Kyra's head wasn't titled up at Senator Antonovich at all, just sort of pointed at his chest, but she was talking to him, and he was listening avidly.

Kyra's hand brushed a bottle of Evian water, and she clearly knew what it was—

Everyone knew that Senator Antonovich drank about twelve of them a day—

Yes, and she groped for it, then sprinkled a little of it on her full cleavage, so the drops were sparkling over her considerable boobs.

"Yes ma'am, Miss Kyra, I know that." Dunstan Antonovich said, as he gasped and moaned, his eyes transfixed on her glorious bosom.

"I'm worthless, and I don't deserve your care and consideration...I'm not worthy of you, ma'am.

But please let me suck your boobies, you promised me you'd consider it after I bought you that tennis bracelet—"

Suddenly, without warning, Kyra's knee shot out and got the Senator right in the cajones, and he went down on the floor, moaning.

"Get in here, Morse!" Kyra shouted without looking behind her.

"Right now...and bring me that Cowpoke that you see by the door."

Morse opened the door, and picked up the odd Cowpoke, a short, five stranded leather whip that the Senator had brought home from a Singapore "fact finding" mission a few months previous.

It was a deadly looking thing, with a thick leather handle and the leather strands quite thick.

Morse was thankful that Cousin Madeira had not had recourse to this evil thing.

He put it in Kyra's hands, and she purred, feeling the strands with her fingertips.

"What a great little whip this is...

Dunstan, lie back on the floor and put your hands behind your butt, I'm going to give your dickie something to think about."

Dunstan obeyed, looking a little warily at Morse, probably wondering if this arrogant little Page would be going to the Washington Post to report this little episode.

Kyra went down on one knee, feeling around for the Senator's crotch, and when she found it, she began pulling and pumping his dick with true enthusiasm.

When it reached full tumescence, she began swinging the little Cowpoke.

WHACK! THWACK! SMACK! CRACK!

The Senator howled as the short whip's lashes hit his hard penis again and again. "Now spin onto your stomach, and put your hands behind your head" Kyra said, with her stare into space look.

She made the Senator's buttocks red and welted within moments of his bodily turn.

Morse winced and bit his lip watching as the Cowpoke landed heavily on Dunstan's full buttocks!

After there were a number of long, red weals on the Senator's buttocks, Kyra rose to her feet, groping for her cane.

"Now then, Dunstan.

If you want to jerk off before I put your little tube back on, then you're going to show me that you realize what a worm you really are.

I want you to suck Morse's dick while I let him suck on my breasts, which you will NEVER be allowed to touch."

The Senator's eyes narrowed as he stared at Morse.

"Miss Kyra, please understand. The boy is a lowly Page, a half-breed grandson of our town laundry owner back home.

He's lucky I gave him this job at all—the Capitol Police have advised me that he's a heroin addict!"

Kyra smiled.

"Well, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, Dunstan.

We'll lock you up for sixty more days, and then you can service some of the homeless Vietnam vets who sleep across the street from the White House, how's that?"

Sighing, the Senator had gotten up on his knees, and begun unzipping Morse's pants, and pulled his dick out.

Morse would have objected to an obese, bald man making designs on his peter.

But at the same time, Kyra had completely unzipped her top, and unsnapped her bra from the front, and her glorious breasts came tumbling out...and Morse was lost...

If anyone had any reason for calling Morse Wong a dumb-ass...

It would have to be after said Morse Wong witnessed a blind girl forcing a United States Senator to perform fellatio because she had the key to his chastity belt...putting on a chastity belt himself!

What an idiot, right? Ignoring the clear evidence that chastity belts were a mistake...

How did Morse decide to make this idiotic choice?

He'd really been seduced by Kyra.

After having Senator Antonovich blow him, and feasting on Kyra's nipples, Morse was in love.

Morse had taken Kyra out to dinner, and told her how incredible he thought she was...

Kyra had then brought him back to her place.

And there was the first weird thing.

She didn't live alone, but with her husband Brock, and her twin brother Kevin.

It was a nice big Georgetown house, as Brock was a rich lobbyist.

Morse was quite impressed, but also a little weirded out.

Brock and Kevin were both kneeling, naked except for little chastity tubes, on the living room floor.

Again, Kyra explained that she'd gotten them in her thrall, and controlled their orgasms.

So Morse should've been warned, right?

Kevin was some sort of writer, but he explained to Morse that he'd always been his sister's servant.

"I can see, band poor Kyra was born blind, and although she's much brighter than I am and in much better shape (Kevin was a chubbo).

I've always adored her and taken care of her...and when we were young she began punishing me for not doing a good job sometimes. "

Kevin had blushed and Kyra, sitting and staring sightlessly off on the living room couch, had smiled.

Kevin went on. "Kyra learned how to tie me up and hit me with belts and sticks, after I came home from college and told her I was a submissive. I'd always had a sick crush on my handicapped sister, and then I taught her, even as a blind girl, to tie me up and whip me, and deny me orgasms.

Kyra also required me to go down on her and lick her various lover's semen out of her pussy when she came home from dates so she wouldn't be in danger of getting pregnant...

It was very difficult and gross for me, but on the other hand, I loved having the privilege of kissing Kyra's sweet pussy...

But with all that devotion and me doing her chores, she still was irritated by my main distraction, jerking off, since of course I was a teenage boy.

So, then at some point Kyra began monitoring my masturbation, since jerking off took too much time from her paying attention to me!"

Kyra smiled, thinking of that.

"Yeah, Morse, and you think I don't smell it when you're burning your black tar heroin in the spoon...

I can smell the chunk of smack, and I hear you pouring the water into the spoon, and hear your butane lighter as you burn it in the office closet...

And you make even more noise when you're freebasing cocaine, you're a weakling, and a pathetic drug addict...

Yes, you're addicted to dope and to jerking off...and it's truly sad..."

Morse had blanched; realizing that Kyra knew all about his habits and she had the power to get him fired from the Page program if she liked...

Then Kyra's husband Brock began speaking.

He looked truly ridiculous kneeling naked on the expensive Oriental rug, rubbing his wife's feet.

"Kyra has been so wonderful for me, as well...

We started out with a regular sexual relationship after I met Kyra at a Hill party, and then she taught me to be less selfish, to perform orally upon her more often...

Kyra got me to be satisfied with jerking off after I'd done a long session between her legs!

And then she pointed out that I would be of more service to her if I limited my masturbation sessions...

It would make me more excited about servicing her! And it did. Especially after

she locked me into this chastity device.

Now I am completely devoted to my beautiful princess's pleasure, aren't I darling?"

Morse thought that Brock looked completely pathetic as he stared up at his beautiful blind wife, but he had to admit, she was a gorgeous woman.

And a few moments later, when Kyra took Brock's little metal tube off and began playing with his penis a bit, he looked like he was in absolute heaven.

Kyra stroked Brock's cock for about ten minutes before she cruelly pulled her fingers away and ordered him to re-lock the chastity device.

"Now I am in need of a fucking." Kyra had then said.

She stood up and reached out for Morse's hand.

"You can give me some young dick, right babe."

Kevin looked sad, and Brock actually began weeping silently.

But she ignored them, tap tapping her cane as she led Morse to the bedroom...

And indeed, he had a wonderful night fucking her. full access to her boobs, her pussy, and the whole nine yards.

Morse came three times, and was about to go to sleep.

Kyra whistled, and Kevin and Brock came into the bedroom...

Kevin massaging Kyra's body while Brock went between her legs, licking Morse's semen out...

Morse just let the whole thing go and went to sleep, but it was strange!

A few weeks later, after many sex sessions, Kyra began cooling off a little bit, and Morse became frustrated.

"What's wrong...don't you want to make love to me anymore?"

He was staring at her beautiful full breasts encased in a tight brown top, and was hot to get the top off of her.

Oh but Kyra kept stiff-arming him.

She just was feeling cold, he thought.

"Sorry, you're too focused on fucking me, Morse.

I am worried about your career as a Senate Page; you have been neglecting the filing and missing runs on the Senate floor. You almost screwed up Senator Antonovich's position on a key vote the other night. I think we're going to have to stop this."

"No, please, Kyra...don't say that. I'll do anything!"

Morse's voice had become rather strained, and the sightless girl sensed his desperation.

She reached down and began massaging his crotch, and then told him where to get some ropes and to meet her in the bedroom.

Brock and Kevin were cleaning the upstairs, and were not around, and so Morse did as she said.

"Now then, I want you to take off your clothes and lie spread eagled on the bed, and I'll tie you to the bedposts...

I think if I give you a little massage you'll calm down, and then you won't be so focused on fucking me anymore." Kyra said, as she sat down on the side of the bed.

Morse did as she asked, and she felt her way around, expertly tying his wrists and ankles to the bedposts.

"I've been doing this for years.

Once Kevin was dating this girl I didn't like, and I tied him to a bed just like this, and then I invited her in, and we took turns putting lipstick and eye shadow on him, and then she wrote obscenities on his chest with lipstick, too...

Yes, that was the last time she went out with him!"

Kyra then moved down to the middle of the bed.

Taking Morse's hard cock in her long red nails, and began massaging it slowly.

Morse moaned, and expected that she would eventually let him cum.

Morse had enjoyed hand jobs from girls at the Buttermilk Falls Drive-In in his dad's old 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan...

Yes, but apparently this hand job was going to go on all night!

Kyra pulled and teased his cock for nearly three hours.

"If you want me to take off my clothes, you have to prove to me that you are a dedicated Senate page, and that you know a lot about your Senator...

For the price of me removing my blouse, what year was Senator Antonovich elected to the House of Delegates, his first position in politics?"

"Um...1984."

"Nope, 1989. We'll try something else. What was the Senator's first chairmanship when he was elected?"

"Chair of the Judicial Proceedings Committee, right?"

"Great." Kyra let go of Morse's dick and pulled off her tight brown top, showing glorious breasts hanging pertly in a pink demibra.

"I might take off my miniskirt if you can inform me of the pertinent details of Senator Antonovich's Insurance Verification Bill?"

Morse was so horny.

"Um,about 25 to 35 percent of driver's are on the road without insurance. Under this bill, an online verification program will enable police to immediately determine whether that driver actually has insurance coverage. "

Morse's dick was slick in Kyra's manicured grasp...

But he had to go for the miniskirt!

"If not, the police could seize the driver's license or remove their license plate.

They would be allowed to drive home, but could not legally drive again or have their tag returned until they obtain insurance."

After about five more questions, Kyra was down to her panties, and she toyed with her nipples as she stroked Morse's dick.

"I'm sick of these questions, Morse. I want you to give ME some pleasure, since I've been jerking your dick for a while now.

I'm going to sit on your face, and play with your dick at the same time."

Kyra had then pulled down her panties and mounted Morse's face, and leaned over and played with his dick .

Morse had slurped and licked Kyra's hot pussy for forty-five minutes.

She came about four times, and then climbed off him.

"I know you really, REALLY want to cum now, but I think you think better when you're horny, don't you think so?"

Morse had to agree...and that was how he got his chastity device!

He got a grand total of five orgasms before finally graduating from the Capitol Page School, He was QUITE happy to cut the thing off with pliers in the bathroom of the train going back to Buttermilk Falls...