Alternate Earth Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smaller man with less distinct oriental features sitting directly across from me began asking a few questions. When I answered them to his satisfaction, he nodded at the other man and he slid something across the table and gave me a dismissive wave of his hand. The fiery, Irish part of me wanted to demand some answers but I wasn't raised an idiot and I knew enough about the racing scene to know better. This was obviously about the race and this race was such a big deal that the people that bet on it won and lost a LOT of money. Of course, it was obviously connected to the Yakuza, but I had known that from the beginning. Most of the not-quite-above-board activities in the city were run or overseen by the American arm of the Yakuza. Hell, even my boss had occasional dealings with them and I made a point of staying far away from that. I wanted zero involvement with them other than getting into this race. I knew it could be dangerous but I'm an adrenaline junky so, of course, I couldn't say no.

Taking the envelope from him, I nodded and stood. Damien and Randy stood with me and escorted me to the door. When we got outside, we silently got into the Jeep and drove off. We drove in silence for a little while until Damien made the obvious statement about the danger I was getting into. They knew my weakness for racing and worried about me like big brothers. It's one of the reasons I like them so much. The other reason is that they see me like an adult and know when not to but in.

At Jimmy's I asked Damien how he knew to look over into the corner and he just made some comment about being perceptive. The others didn't seem to think that he did anything weird so I began to think that their military experience wasn't exactly the same as most people who enlist.

Of course, I had told them about the race but swore them to secrecy so, once we got back to Jimmy's place, I had no problem opening the envelope in front of them. Inside was a short note, a small map of the city and directions. The map had a circular route drawn in red and the note simply gave a time and date.

The secrecy of this race is one of the first things I learned about it. I'm not sure if they'll kill me for telling too many people but that's the rumor. If I tell a cop and they find out, they'll definitely kill me. Of course the guys said they were coming. They didn't even leave it up to me. There were a couple of the girls at the club that also wanted to be there so I figured I'd tell no more than seven.

In addition to Damien, Randy and Jimmy, I told the other two guys in the group Mitch and Richard, who could actually pass for twins if you don't look too closely. I once asked Damien what they all did in the military that let them bond so quickly. Damien and Mitch gave each other a long look before Damien said that it's just the way the military works and quoted a Shakespeare quote from Henry V. It was the "We few... we band of brothers" quote. I could tell there was way more to it than that but I wasn't going to pry. Besides, I liked imagining that they were all in some kind of black ops unit or something. I have no idea if it's true (though from the way they act I'll bet it's possible) but it's just really cool to think about.

Danielle and Amanda, who go by Danni and Mandy most of the time, are dancers at the club where I bartend. They go by Candy and Tiffany when they're working. They're two of the cooler girls I work with and we've hung out a few times more recently so I decided to invite them too (and, to be honest, I think they're totally hot).

Danni is a tall, leggy blonde who was built to dance on a pole. She's the kind of girl that men imagine when they think of exotic dancers. She's 5'7" with long, sensual legs and a firm, toned body. Her ass is spectacular and her breasts are real and just large enough that surgery would make them too big. She has long blonde hair and big blue eyes that can make her look completely innocent or dangerously naughty depending on what look she gives. She has a few small tattoos and dances to some of my favorite music (heavy metal) with some of the sexiest outfits I've ever seen. Besides the outfits, she has moves that still make me lose my train of thought when I see them.

Mandy is a short brunette who's a little shorter than my 5'3" with surgically enhanced curves but an amazingly toned body. She has more tattoos and piercings than Danni and dances to similar music but her moves and music are usually more aggressive. Where Danni's face would be considered sensual beauty with the traditional blonde hair and blue eyes, Mandy's is cute and innocent with big brown doe eyes and dark brown hair.

The day of the race, I called Damien and told him about them after giving them directions to his house and asked him if we could all meet there and head there together. When he agreed, I started getting ready. The guys had seen me race before but Danni and Mandy have never been to a street race as far as I know. When I told them about it they were shocked. They couldn't understand why I would want to do something so dangerous. Hell, even I couldn't answer that. I just know I love it.

Talking to the girls, I felt a stirring in my shorts which only got worse after hearing Damien's gravely, masculine voice. Before long, it turned into an angry, raging hard-on. It had been over a year since my roommate moved out and started dating this really great guy she met in her last semester of college. That means it had been at least a year and a half since I had been laid and I hated it, especially seeing all the hot dancers at the club every night. I tried to ignore it while I set out my clothes and heated some dinner but it showed no intent of subsiding even while I was eating. Since I can't exactly pass for a girl with six inches of pierced, throbbing flesh curving up sharply from between my legs and I certainly couldn't concentrate on the race that way, I needed to do something about it.

Sighing with exasperation, I walked into the bedroom and pulled my toy box from under my bed. Grabbing some lube, a dong to suck on, and my favorite vibrator (a really thick, nine inch cock with a veined, realistic look complete with a nice size set of balls which hides an extremely powerful motor that vibrates so hard it makes my teeth chatter) I decided to take care of the problem. I still had a good two hours before I needed to be over at Damien's so I figured that I could spend about 30 minutes getting myself off and still not have to rush to get ready. I put a towel down on my bed, pulled out my laptop, and pulled up a folder that I kept for just this occasion. I picked out one of my favorite videos featuring a tiny, hot brunette who eventually gets pounded by two gorgeous, really well hung guys while sucking another one off. The idea that she's completely filled with cock and then swallows three huge loads totally does it for me.

After everything was laid out and the video was going, I got on my knees and started playing with my ass. I put some lube on my fingers and worked it into the tight opening, first with one finger, then two and eventually three. By the time I was shoving three fingers into my ass, I knew it was time to shove the big guy in. I changed position so that I was on my back and grabbed a magnum from the night stand. I slid it carefully over the big vibrator and placed the huge thing against my loosened anus. With plenty of lube, some preparation and slow determination, I managed to get the head and part of the thick shaft into my ass before I needed to stop and take a break so my ass could get used to it.

Once I was ready again, I worked a little more into my thoroughly stretched opening. Inch by delicious inch, I forced that massive beast into my ass as the girl on the screen knelt in front of three men, juggling their huge cocks between her hands and mouth. When I finally felt the balls of the toy touching my own, I stopped forcing it and just sat there, basking in the glorious feel of having my ass filled so thoroughly. Amazingly, my own cock was rock hard and throbbing with need so I turned the vibrator on to the lowest setting and grabbed the other, smaller dong to suck on while I watched one of the men begin to work his cock into her pussy.

I imagined that I was in place of the cute brunette, sucking on one cock while another was filling me thoroughly. I was grinding on the huge toy in my ass when my fantasy changed to having the hot brunette sucking my cock while one of the guys filled my ass and the other grabbed the back of my head, forcing his cock down my throat. I licked and sucked the dong in my mouth, doing everything I have ever seen a porn actress do and I wanted done to me, while turning up the toy in my ass to the next setting. I ran my fingers across the small, thick beaded hoop piercing the head of my cock as I slid my fist up and down my shaft. I imagined that the cute little brunette was swallowing me down to the hilt like she was the guy in the video and cranked my vibrator up even higher.

By now the vibrator was at about half speed and it felt like I was being pounded just like the girl in the video. She was jerking and sucking, alternating between the two guys while the third pounded her pussy. When he pulled out and rubbed the slick head of his cock over her ass, I flipped the vibrator up to the second highest setting. I watched, shoving the dong down my throat until I gagged and jerking my own cock as the little brunette got that massive cock shoved deep into her ass. She screamed and moaned around the cocks that were constantly filling her mouth and I couldn't help letting a few loud moans escape my own, dong filled throat.

When she finally sat down on one cock, filling her pussy while the other slid into her ass in a double penetration, I set my vibrator on the highest setting. I watched as she was filled in every hole, gorging herself on huge cock as my vibrator massacred my ass. I could feel the pulsing vibrations of the huge vibrator in my breasts, balls and the entire length of my cock, especially in the head. I imagined that my slick fist was actually the brunette's mouth as I drew closer and closer to orgasm. I had been trying to hold off until the end of the video but it was getting harder and harder to ignore the earthquake I was sitting on. I focused all of my energy on sucking the dong in my mouth, wishing it were a real cock.

Finally, I saw that the end of the video was coming and sucked harder on the dong in my mouth. I fantasized that, while I was getting sucked off, I was sucking some hot stud off too. I watched as the first guy shot a huge, seven rope load into the girl's waiting mouth. Watching her guzzle his cum without hesitation was enough to tighten my own balls. I ground down on the huge vibrator in my ass as the second guy blew his equally ample load between the thick, sexy lips of her small mouth. I lost my own control as she gulped down that second load and opened her mouth for the third, which I imagined to me my own. I yanked the dong out of my mouth and put my hand out to catch the thick ropes of cum that I felt begin to shoot out of my own quivering member. My first big rope actually hit my left breast, leaving a line of hot, white cum across my breast and down my stomach. I managed to catch the rest in my hand while I watched jet after jet of cum spray into the brunette's hot mouth from the third and largest load.

Just as I felt the last of my own cum shoot into my hand, I brought that hand up to my own mouth to lick the delicious cream from my fingers. Reveling in the flavor and texture of my cum, I imagined that it was from that last stud who so thoroughly filled the brunette's mouth with his hot, creamy load.

When I had finally lapped up all of that delicious cream and felt thoroughly satisfied, I reached down and flipped off the vibrator, letting it slowly slide out of my gloriously abused ass. As the head finally popped out, I shuddered with a shadow of the incredible orgasm I just experienced. I lay there basking in the afterglow until the pangs of other longings started. After such an amazing experience, I wanted someone there to hold me and share the experience with. I would have loved to kiss someone and just feel a nice set of strong arms around me. Instead, I needed to get up, put the towel in the laundry bin, clean my toys while I showered, and then get dressed. Hell, even just lying there doing nothing for another hour would be better than going back to reality (of course, the upcoming race made it much more bearable).

So, that brings us back to the present. Driving to Damien's I squirmed in the seat and shook my head a little, trying to focus on the race. I made it to Damien's about an hour before the race with Dani and Mandy arriving about 15 minutes later. The girls flipped when they saw my bike and matching custom leathers. Since my bike is so highly tuned, I never ride it except to race. The only vehicles they've seen are my classic 1969 Camaro Super Sport (which Jimmy found and I had restored with the winnings of some of my earlier races) and the 2011 Harley-Davidson V-Rod I bought two years ago when some rich idiot wanted to race me on a Hayabusa he just bought. I toasted him, took the winnings and sold his bike to get the V-Rod.

Mandy wore a cute little gray skirt with fishnet stockings and a sexy black leather vest that accentuated her enhanced features. She completed her sexy look with a cute gray fedora cocked to the side. Danni was in short pink shorts with a tight little pink top and a pink newsboy cap that looked really cute on her. The pair looked so hot I had to be careful how I was sitting even though it had only been an hour since I had so thoroughly taken care of myself. I really wanted to do very naughty things to both of them and, even after my earlier romp, I probably could (given a little warm up). Looking at them made me think inviting them might have been a bad idea since concentrating on the race was now going to be much more difficult.

The guys were obviously into them but were gentlemen enough not to stare or engage in conversations with their chests (like most guys). I was a little jealous of the attention the girls were giving the guys but, with my condition, I didn't think I'd have a chance with any of them so I was hoping for the six of them to hit it off. My guy friends are awesome and they deserve to meet some great, hot girls. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have my way with all of them but I'm pretty sure if I tried, I'd not only get shot down by each of them but possibly even lose them as friends.

Anyway, after a few minutes of showing off my bike, we drove the twenty minutes to where the race was supposed to start. Of course, being a street race, it wasn't exactly in one of the nicer parts of town. It was obvious that the girls were a little nervous and I could tell that the guys were on edge but something in their demeanor told me that they'd seen worse. It was kind of like they were wary but unconcerned, which seemed a little strange to me. Of course, I'd been in this area plenty of times without much trouble. I usually knew a few of the other racers (because most of the good ones frequent the club) and they've looked out for me in the past (even when I beat them).

Shane, one of my toughest competitors, recognized me as we drove up and waved me over to park next to him and his crew. Shane is the proverbial rich kid with too much free time and money on his hands. His daddy is a big-wig corporate suit who has been grooming his son to take over for him but Shane is a bit too free-spirited for the whole country club life so he gets his jollies out here with us. He's really a very intelligent, good natured, sharp witted guy but he likes people to underestimate him so he comes off like a goof most of the time. To be honest, he's kind of a pretty boy but without the attitude. He has short, light brown hair with frosted tips and pale green eyes that might have been considered aquamarine if they had any more blue in them. His face is way too masculine to be called pretty but that's really the only word that fits. He's about 5'9" with a toned, athletic appearance that reminds me of a swimmer or light-middleweight boxer.

Our friendly rivalry started when we underestimated each other on a race and finished almost side by side. To this day, he disputes my victory (though only jokingly) and, to tell the truth, it was so close no one is really sure who won. I think he's beaten me almost as often as I've beaten him but, with my smaller, lighter frame and new dream bike, he's only won two of our last six races. We really tried to despise each other at first but with his attitude that lasted all of about 30 seconds. After that first race, I tried to be a bitch and lord it over him but he was so good natured and disarming that he and his crew ended up celebrating my win with me.

Whenever I see him, he's always joking around loudly and messing with people but nothing he says is ever hurtful or mean (which is really refreshing in this crowd). He doesn't really fit in with the hardcore street racing crowd and that's the way he likes it. The guys in his group are all street bikers but none of them are really racers except him. His demeanor and attitude end up winning him a lot of races since people tend to underestimate him even if they know his reputation. I'll admit, I wouldn't mind seeing if he's as good off the track as he is on it but again, I'm pretty certain I'm not his type.

The second I pulled up, Shane was there with his usual goofy grin and witty banter. I introduced his group to mine and he did the same, raising an eyebrow that I was actually bringing friends this time. He made some comment about me actually having friends and shockingly, a life outside of street racing. The guys were strangely wary but the girls instantly took to him. He had a few real hotties in his crew but they all looked like passengers, not riders. In fact, I only saw one that I recognized from the last group of girls his crew had with them.

We all hung out waiting for the race to start and the guys warmed up to Shane a little as more people started showing up. I told them about our rivalry and we all laughed at some funny comment he made about it. The tension level was still pretty low until the Asian gangs started showing up.

There were really two main gangs that ran street racing, the Chinese American Wah Ching (of the Triad) and the Japanese American Sapphire Dragons (affiliated with the Sakurai-Kai Yakuza). There are a couple of other, smaller groups but those are the big ones. They get along well enough because of the alliances that the Triads and Yakuza have formed in this part of the U.S. I tend to steer clear of most of it since all I want to do is race but it wouldn't be healthy not to know the important parties involved.

The guys weren't comfortable at all with the criminal activities involved with the sport (and they really weren't too keen on the illegal racing in the first place) but they put up with it for my sake. Shane warned the girls to just stay with our group because most of the pure racers (the people only involved in the race and wanting to avoid most of the drugs and other activities, like us) tended to congregate together and the people just there for the scene (drugs, betting, etc.) mostly left us alone as long as we stayed in a large group. My guy friends were really glad to hear that and relieved that most of the drugs could easily be avoided (though I had a feeling Danni and Mandy would be interested in a party favor or two so I told Shane to look out for them).

Things started moving pretty fast once the Asians showed up. The guys we met at The Dive were the ones that got everything moving, calling us all together and making sure that we knew everything about the race and review the route before we started. One of them explained that they had staked out the route and had spotters at key checkpoints to ensure we all followed the route and police involvement could be almost completely prevented (or so they always say). The whole route was about six miles long and we were expected to do three laps.