Alternate Earth Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy thoroughly tongued my balls and then worked his way up my shaft until he was lightly kissing the head. I looked down in disbelief to see his eyes boring into mine with obvious lust. When he engulfed my cock with his mouth, I didn't know how much more I could take. It was obvious he could taste my pre-cum but didn't seem to care as he continued to work my cock with his mouth.

An instant before I reached the point of no return, he stopped, kissing my balls and working his way back up my body quickly to kiss my lips thoroughly. This man was as amazing a lover as I had ever had and he had the equipment to far surpass all of them (being the only one of my lovers equipped as he was) when I finally got the pounding I so craved.

I was about to roll him over and return the favor when he flipped me on my stomach and kissed his way down my back to my ass. He kissed around my ass and upper thighs, rolling my eyes back in my head before stopping abruptly. My face was buried in the pillows but I heard a drawer open and then what I was certain was a condom being opened. A moment later, I felt his large, slick cock pressed against my ass and moaned my pleasure when he slid himself carefully in.

It was obvious he knew what he was doing since he slid in slowly but smoothly without stopping or jerking. When I felt his balls against my thighs and ass, he left himself in as he leaned in to kiss my neck and nibble an exposed earlobe.

After a moment, he began to ease himself slowly out until only his head was still stuffed inside my ass before sliding in with a little more force. Each stroke was just a little harder and faster than the last until he was pounding me in a way I can only describe as perfect. I couldn't hold my tongue any longer and began moaning and screaming. I had no idea if I said anything but I seem to remember telling him to fuck me over and over. It felt so amazing I knew that was what I had been craving for years.

When I was certain I was going to cum all over his sheets, he slowed his pace and reached down to pull me into a kneeling position. I was shocked that when he did, the angle changed enough to stop my orgasm and give me a totally different experience. He started thrusting again and the change in position gave me completely new sensations that rolled my eyes back in my head and had me screaming again in ecstasy.

It took almost no time for me to feel the familiar sensation in my aching balls yet again. I wanted to cum so badly and knew that it was only a few strokes of my cock away. I must have moaned out that I was going to cum because he slowed his pace, pulled out and flipped me over before going right back to what he was doing.

One thing I noticed about Randy, he has a very nice cock. He's thick with a strong upward curve and just what I had fantasized about on his 6'2" frame. When he entered me while I was facing him, I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against something that was so sensitive I could feel it all over my body. Without missing a beat, instead of just pounding away, he grasped my cock and started jerking me in time to his powerful thrusts. I was so amazed by this that I just flung my arms back and let go.

My eyes squeezed shut as I felt my building orgasm. His pounding and jerking were so amazing that my eyes flew open as I screamed out the most intense orgasm I had ever felt. My breasts were aching to be squeezed so I grasped them tightly as I came, feeling the explosion through my entire body. It was like the earth itself was upside down and I was falling upwards.

By the time I came back to myself, I realized that Randy was still inside of me working me with slow, even strokes as his hand continued the same rhythm on my still sensitive cock. His face was a mixture of pleasure and pain and I was pretty certain that he was close.

Determined to live all of my fantasies with him, I quickly pulled myself off his cock to spin around and rip the condom off before engulfing him with my mouth. Since I still had cum on my belly, I stayed on my back, shoving my head between his legs as his cock slid down my throat.

I was glad that I had so much practice on my dongs because Randy wasn't a small guy. I sucked him in, tasting the slight flavor of the latex on his pre-cum covered cock. Trying to do whatever I would want done, I started by sucking as much as I could before popping the cock out and jerking it with my hand while I sucked and licked his balls. I felt him trembling and knew he was close so I shoved him back in my mouth and started sucking again.

I was working him as hard as I could when something dawned on me. My balls were slick with what must have been lube when I woke up so I decided to try something I was hoping wouldn't destroy this fantasy. I reached back to run a hand over Randy's ass and, just like I thought, his ass was slick just like mine. I rubbed my fingers on his soft anus, feeling it flutter under my touch. Slowly, I started to slide a finger into his ass and I felt him moan in pleasure. I was pretty sure that I could fit more than a finger inside so I tried another and it went in fairly easily.

When Randy's cock was inside me while we were facing each other, I felt it rub against something that was inside my ass towards my cock so, curling my fingers in that direction, I tried to find that same spot. When I felt him loose his rhythm a little and shudder, I knew I had found it. It didn't take more than five strokes of that spot before I felt him erupt into my mouth.

I could feel heavy ropes of cum blasting into my mouth and struggled to swallow as much as I could. His cum tasted different than my own but no less delicious. His wasn't quite as sweet as mine, though still delicious, with a sharper flavor that left an odd aftertaste. I continued stroking that part of him inside his ass that drove me wild until the last of his cum had emptied itself down my throat and he shuddered as I licked him clean, making sure I didn't miss a single drop.

We collapsed together into the bed and I snuggled close to him as he wrapped his arms around me to kiss me thoroughly. I was amazed by the entire experience. It felt incredible and was so much fun, I couldn't believe what I was feeling.

As he held me, it occurred to me that he was unusually comfortable with my condition so I asked him about it. He explained that he sort of suspected because he had always wanted to be with someone like me and a few things kind of came together to give me away. I asked what and he told me about noticing me being uncomfortable and even walking funny whenever it looked like I was turned on. Since I swing both ways (being both myself) I guessed that it was often enough that it was obvious.

At my worried look, he assured me that none of the other guys knew and he'd keep it that way unless he found out one of the other guys would enjoy it. We kept talking and flirting until he suggested we clean up and go to breakfast. We shared a shower, some pretty amazing shower sex, and then he took me out for breakfast.

Our breakfast date was the first of many dates and he became my boyfriend about a week later. He still lets me see other girls as long as I offer to share if they're up for it, and I let him do the same. So far, he's been the only one brave enough to suggest it and that night was amazing. I promised myself afterwards that I'd talk to Danni and Mandy to see if they're up for it but I just haven't gotten the courage to do so.

Randy and I have a great arrangement and, to the other guys, we're just having fun. Naughty-Fun-Time with Randy is amazing and the freedom and trust we give each other is awesome but the best part of dating randy is getting to snuggle with someone I care about after some mind-blowing sex. It's just about the best thing ever. The others have teased us, obviously a little jealous of Randy but, since randy and I have decided to keep the relationship pretty open, I'm keeping watch to see if any of them would actually be interested if they knew. Hopefully, one of them will give me a sign.