Alternate Earth Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once on the bikes and at the line, there was a lot of revving and cheering. I took a moment to concentrate on reviewing the route in my head and going over all the turns. When the Asian hottie who was with one of the guys from the bar walked between the bikes, we knew it was about to kick off. She put her hands in the air and when she dropped them, we shot forward.

In seconds we were blasting down the street at breakneck speed. I loved the adrenaline pumping through my system and started getting a little turned on. My nipples were hard and my cock was stirring as I flew forward in the group of bikers. Like usual, I was towards the front, being smaller and lighter than most of the other racers, but that would all change after a few turns. If I took them perfectly, I'd be in the small lead group. If I took them poorly, I'd end up towards the back or possibly even as a red streak on the concrete if I wasn't careful. Since we're not allowed to actually race the course before the event (to prevent the cops from figuring it out), but it was ok to drive it as long as we followed the traffic laws and weren't on our racing bikes (too many racing bikes seen following the same route over and over would give us away), I had a good idea what speeds and techniques I would need to use at each turn. I was just hoping I didn't underestimate any of the turns.

I had studied the course thoroughly and that paid off in spades. After three turns, there were four of us vying closely for first with Shane and me almost neck and neck. One of the other two was someone I had seen with the Dragons but I had no idea who the other one was. So far, I didn't think there were any wrecks or injuries but there usually were a few each race.

After another turn, we were flying down a long stretch and I had the throttle cranked up to maximum. I was in the lead coming up on another, extremely sharp curve and Shane and the Dragon guy were right behind me. They let off the throttle first, since it would take them more time and force to slow down, letting me get a little further ahead. I was worried that I had overextended myself but when I jumped into the turn, I was going just a little faster than I wanted to be so I down shifted, popped the clutch and revved the engine to put me exactly where I wanted to be when I started my knee drag. The sparks flew from my kneepad as I glided through the curve and jetted back upright. Surprisingly, Shane hadn't lost any time through the curve and I saw him managing to barely keep up with me through the acceleration.

We were a little over half way through the course when the guy from the Dragons was back in my periphery. I was going as fast as I dared during this part of the race and I was worried that if he was catching up, he was either a much better driver or really stupid. When he started passing me, I realized it was the latter.

The next curve was probably the most difficult in the course and it was a tight fit, so just dropping a knee and trying not to lose control wouldn't cut it. I dropped down to around 45 just to execute the turn when he jetted past me and tried to take it at close to 60. I almost thought he'd make it too, until his rear tire lost traction and he spun into the wall of the alley. His bike ricocheted off the wall and was flying right towards my line.

I literally saw my life flash before my eyes as it passed me by an inch or two before ricocheting off the other wall and stopping about a foot from the best line through the curve. If any of the bikers behind me miscalculated and took the curve even a little faster than I did, they'd slam into what was left of that guy's bike and tumble head first through the pavement and into the afterlife. I literally almost pissed myself at how close I had come to that exact fate. I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw Shane pass the wreckage unharmed. I cranked the throttle hard when I realized that he was catching up to me.

After six more pretty easy turns, I was still in front but I could feel Shane just a few lengths behind. The next turn would bring us into the long straight that led to our finish line and I intended to be the first one to start lap two. Visualizing my next maneuver, I rolled off the throttle and downshifted to set myself up for the turn. Because there was a wall near the curve, I couldn't exactly just knee drag through it, I'd decapitate myself on the inside corner. Instead, I tried a dirt bike move that might get me killed if I was going too fast. Instead of dropping a knee, I pressed the bike down and kept my body straight. It was risky but at the speed I was going, it was perfect. Shane had already slowed a little more to drop his knee, following a wider line through the turn. With my move, I managed to put even more space between us and was flying down the straight towards the cheering crowd at the end of lap one.

Like I had hoped, I made it through lap one without much trouble but I knew the race wasn't over yet. Shane had managed to keep up and was only one mistake behind me. The biker from earlier that I didn't recognize was probably only another mistake behind him so I had to concentrate hard to make sure I had a flawless run. Of course, that's never how that works.

Going into the third turn in the course, some old guy was walking across the street and was right in my lane when he noticed me. Again, I saw my life flash before my eyes as I rolled off the throttle. Just before I was going to clip the bastard, he was yanked out of the way somehow and I managed to recover quickly enough that I could still execute the turn at a decent speed. When I was upright and cranking the throttle after the turn, I noticed that I had been overtaken by both Shane and the other biker. I wasn't far behind, only a couple of lengths, but it was enough to put me in third.

The next few turns helped a little but I still didn't have enough room to make a move on biker X as we started into the curve that probably killed the Yakuza idiot. Knowing that the wreckage was still probably there, we took the turn cautiously in a single file going a little slower than I would have liked. The wreckage was still there but it had been moved over to the side. The three of us were inches apart as we rounded the curve and as soon as we did, I swerved up and cranked my throttle as hard as I dared, jetting me up alongside Shane.

The maneuver was good enough to get me into second place but Shane wasn't my biggest rival for nothing. He knew me well enough to know what I was going to try and he countered it by doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. I was still quicker on the acceleration than he was but only because I was lighter and on a slightly quicker bike. He still managed to hold the lead going into the next turn.

I followed him through the next few turns until we came to the narrow turn that led into the last straight and I wanted to see if he would try to mimic my earlier maneuver. Of course, he did, and I was impressed (and glad) that he didn't kill himself doing it. We both shot through the curve and gained a huge lead when our mysterious biker tried to do it and failed miserably, tipping his bike and getting thrown into the wall.

I didn't look to see if anyone else was going to have a similar problem but something told me that lap three was going to be very interesting on that curve. Shane and I were almost neck and neck during the straight shot through the crowd to start lap three. Looking back as we crossed the line, I saw a few bikes come out of the turn but they weren't the same headlights that had been following us. That last curve was going to be much more difficult unless they cleared it before we got there.

Lap three went almost flawlessly for both of us. Shane executed each turn perfectly and I was right on his tail. When we rolled through the first of the two difficult turns, there was more debris on the road, telling me that another idiot took the damn turn too fast. Shane picked exactly the line I would have and rocketed through the debris. We had been pushing it to our absolute limit on this course and were leading the pack pretty comfortably. As we neared the last turn, Shane started slowing down to carefully negotiate the turn since we didn't know if there was any wreckage on the road.

It may have been the dumbest thing I've ever done but as soon as I realized what he was doing, I passed him and took it the same way I did the last two times. I had no idea if my path was clear and I knew if it wasn't, I was dead. I held my breath, dropped gears and got ready to blow through the turn. I'm sure Shane saw what I was doing but if I looked back to see how he responded, I'd certainly die young, but I probably wouldn't leave a good looking corpse.

Now, I have no idea if there is a god and I'm pretty sure that if there is, he probably wouldn't be looking out for street racers risking their lives doing something stupid for a thrill and the slim hope of glory but somehow, I made it through that turn and all the debris from what looked like four bikes without so much as a pebble in my way.

I took a deep breath and gunned the throttle hard as soon as I was upright. I didn't look back to see what happened and cranked my throttle open all the way to shoot towards the waiting crowd at the finish line. I got there only an instant before Shane followed me across. When we stopped, he stormed up and punched me in the shoulder. I thought he was mad but a huge grin broke across his face and he shocked me by wrapping his arms around me and hugging me.

I knew I'd won but it really didn't hit me for a moment and, when it did, I started screaming. I'd done it. I couldn't believe it but I'd somehow pulled it off. Win toughest, most exclusive race in L.A., check. Finally become the undisputed best street racer in the city, check. Do it as a woman (fucking girl power!), double check.

I was on cloud nine and could hardly believe what I'd managed to do. The fact that my closest friends were there to see it was a huge bonus. My group surrounded me right then, both Shane's crew and my own, and my guys each took turns hugging me so hard I felt my ribs about to break.

Everyone had heard the major crash at the last turn and had been worried about me. Apparently, when I shot out of that last turn and maneuvered through the wreckage, all of my friends heaved a sigh of relief before they started cheering me on, realizing that I was the first one through. Jimmy and Randy wouldn't stop talking about how awesome I am and the girls were going crazy. It was enough to give a girl a huge ego boost.

The two oriental men from The Dive walked over and shook my hand, giving me something in a box before walking away. The box weighed almost nothing and I opened it, wondering what it was. Inside were two identical silver symbols that was either Chinese or Japanese (and based on who ran the event, I was betting Japanese) and a small note. I was about to open the note when we heard sirens nearby.

Throwing the box to one of the guys, I told him the name of a bar and sprinted for my bike. I looked at Shane and he nodded as he got on his. In no time, we were speeding away from the sound of sirens and then carefully obeying the laws after we made it out of the general vicinity of the route. Since the route always changed and there was no way a cop could arrest us on suspicion when we were driving the speed limit and away from the alleged route, we felt pretty safe when we passed a hidden cop car. When he didn't come after us, I figured we were in the clear.

Shane and I rode with his group to Jane's Alley, a bar owned, by a former dancer at the club I worked at. Jane was already getting ready for retirement when I started and had been saving to start a bar since she started dancing at 18. Her real name was Jane Catherine but she went by Alley Cat at the club. Apparently, there was a porn actress also named Alley Cat but since the announcer and all of her pictures just said Allison, she never had any problems.

Jane was there and, as soon as she saw me, walked over and gave me a hug. She led our group into the VIP area of her bar and sat with us for a little while. When Danni and Mandy showed up with my guys, I waved them over and introduced them to Jane. The girls were amazed by her success, given her origin and spent quite a while chatting. When she found out why we were celebrating she looked at me in shock then quickly brought us a bottle of champagne on the house.

Of course, we all got very drunk. My guys flirted heavily with all the girls in the two groups, including me. There were eight of us and, including my five guys, thirteen men. My guys were pretty much gentlemen, as was Shane, but most of Shane's friends really weren't.

Most guys don't know how to deal with exotic dancers. They get guys leering at them and fondling them all night so doing that when you're attempting to sleep with them is a sure way of turning them off permanently. The girls were much more into Shane and my guys and those men definitely weren't complaining. I was pretty sure that the girls would even pick a guy each to go home with and my money was on Randy and Shane, since they were the best looking of the group, which is really saying something.

We stayed pretty late and left when Jane finally kicked us out so she could close. She laughed as she did it so I didn't think she was mad at me. Shane and I hugged as we left and I allowed myself a lustful look at him as he climbed on his bike. What I wouldn't give to see what kind of equipment he had "under the hood" and feel that hard body, and particular equipment, slamming into me.

Now, I was drunk. I mean, I was drunk enough to know riding my bike would be a very bad idea so Jane said she'd let me roll it inside as long as I promised to come get it before she opened at four the next afternoon. I promised and climbed into the Jeep which I was pretty sure Jimmy was sober enough to drive. We got back to Damien's in no time and that's when things started getting a little blurry. All I remember about that night is that we didn't all stay at Damien's. I knew this because I didn't wake up at Damien's and I didn't wake up alone.

It was strange how little hangover I had when I woke up and I wondered at it until I realized three things almost simultaneously. One, I wasn't anywhere familiar and had no memory of how I got there. Two, I was definitely naked and had definitely had sex every way possible. Three, there was a very warm, very muscular, very manly body pressed up against me and he was very happy to be there.

At first, I was shocked. I had no idea what was going on but obviously, whoever I was with had no problem with my extra parts judging by the strangely slick feeling of my balls rubbing against my thighs. I could tell that my ass had been thoroughly used but it felt like I'd done my share of hard fucking too, especially since my abs were a little sore. Once I realized what that meant, I was even more shocked but trying hard not to grin.

I had been thoroughly fucked. It didn't matter if I couldn't remember it. Someone I knew and had lusted after had taken me home, fucked me hard, and then let me do the same for them. That meant that this guy was into me, able to accept me, and probably willing to do something I'd actually remember. It was waking up to the realization that my most hopeless dream had actually come true.

Slowly, I turned to see who I had slept with and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Randy staring back at me from inches away, smiling. The moment I realized whose eyes I was looking into, I froze in disbelief. I couldn't believe that Randy, of all people, would be the man I finally got into bed. Even though all of the men in his group were good looking, Randy was easily the hottest.

Bottom line, the man is beautiful. What's worse is that he knows it and knows how to use it. I've watched him flirt and go home with so many gorgeous women that I would have never in a million years believed that he would be interested in what I had to offer. The idea that I could ever be naked and in bed with him would have had me rolling on the floor in laughter until about 30 seconds ago. The fact that it was actually happening left me totally shocked. He chuckled at the obvious look of disbelief on my face and leaned in to kiss me.

At first, I didn't know what to do but quickly melted into his talented mouth and strong, muscular arms. I could feel our cocks rubbing together as my breasts pressed against his chest and it was obvious that we were both turned on. My own cock felt hard as a rock and I couldn't remember feeling this aroused with simple morning wood.

When he finally broke the kiss enough to look at me, his smile wilted a little when he asked if I remembered what happened after we got to Damien's. I said no but smiled, telling him this was a very pleasant surprise before kissing him thoroughly. His very masculine chuckle was a huge turn on as he held me close, seemingly uncaring of the hard piece of flesh rubbing against his own impressive manhood.

My body pressed against him as he deepened the kiss and, as our hands explored each other, I reached one down to cup him softly, sliding up to grip him lightly. A soft sigh mingled with our kisses as I grasped him more firmly and began slowly stroking him. I didn't want to talk, fearing that stopping this would end it completely and forever. I just went with it, certain that I could ask all the questions that I want when it was over.

The kiss escalated and slowly, he began creeping his lips and tongue across the side of my face to my left ear, which drove me a little wild. I still felt my jewelry under his tongue but, since they were all studs because of the helmet, they were no worse for wear after sleeping in them and definitely added something to his nibbling. I felt shivers going across my body and down my spine as he worked his way down to my neck. When his mouth found that spot on the side of my neck, under my ear, I felt it across my entire body. My tits, cock, and balls seemed to have a direct connection to where his lips touched my skin.

As he continued kissing me down to my breasts, he rolled me on my back, climbing on top of me to worship my chest. He definitely knew what he was doing and I wanted him buried inside of me almost bad enough to risk telling him. I was still too frightened to say anything, lest I break whatever spell had come over him making him want me like this despite the hard flesh pressing against his firm, muscular stomach.

Lying back, I reveled in the sensation of his very masculine adoration of my breasts. I could feel his light stubble scratching against my skin and, rather than irritating, it heightened the pleasure and emphasized the masculinity of the first man who was ever willing to be with me.

I felt him kiss, nibble and lick his way down from my breasts to the side of my hip, which I had never felt before. He thoroughly attacked it, being careful of my new tattoo while still managing to drive me wild using an erogenous zone I didn't even know existed. My cock was throbbing and my balls ached when he finally worked his way back down my stomach towards the stiff flesh arching up between my legs.

Just as I thought he would touch the aching source of my need, he veered to the side, working his way down my thigh and spreading my legs to kiss, nibble and lick the upper inside of my thigh. He was inches away from the smooth, throbbing sac hanging between my legs but ignored it completely as he switched legs and began working the inside of my other thigh. I was so turned on and frustrated that I was almost certain I would explode before he even touched me.

When I felt his lips on the flesh of my balls, I almost came right there. Luckily, after what I did to myself before the race and the obviously thorough fucking I received last night (even if I couldn't remember it) I only managed to begin dribbling pre-cum.