All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 04.2'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
IMcRoutIMcRoutabout 14 years ago
Mixed feelings

like always in this series. Very good presentation but fascination and disgust at the same time with the subject matter.

I have my doubts however concerning the 'taught reins'; I really wonder how much you can teach them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Still feeling ...

like its time that Laura learns that she cannot control everyone. Maybe Upper Floor will be the person to teach her that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

What a pity.the story started very promising ( first two chapters ) but since then this story got absolutely UN-Erotic: Greg the hard fucker , Laura begging to get hard fucked, the husband an useless cuckold.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I agree

This story could have been good, but it is turning into a farce. And as for erotic? where is it erotic? Next time put the story/chapters in the Fetish section or Non-Erotic section. When you have ended this story let us know see we can all read the end and gasp at how badly you are going to end it.

blue5766blue5766about 14 years ago
Well

I asked for something different and the upstairs neighbour certainly added a new dimension to the story and would have satisfied a different group of readers. It has not made much difference to the dynamics of Dan and Laura so far but I wonder what would happen if Greg found out other than from laura what has happened in SF. Still interesting and looking forward to next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Enough

I agree with "I Agree"...END THIS DAMN THING!!! HAVE DAN CUT HER LOOSE, LET GREG AND SAN FRANCISCO HAVE HER AND THEN THE GAY ELEMENT OF SAN FRANCISCO...or...HAVE HER HOOK UP WITH A GOOD LOOKING BUSINESS LIKE BLACK MAN AND THEN FIND OUT HE IS A PIMP IN THE ESCORT BUSINESS. YES, WHORE HER OUT AS AN ESCORT, LET DAN HAVE A LIFE, GREG IS NOT A BAD GUY, HE HAS A NEW SECRETARY AND BL CAN DESIGN SOME CLOTHES DISTINCTLY FOR THE 'GAY COMMUNITY'!!!

'JUST...END IT111...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I really don't see where this story can go from here.

Most avenues of humiliation and degradation have been traveled already. What else is there left to bring to the story thats new.

The ship of redemption for Dan has sailed long ago, he is more of just a whipping boy for Laura now.

I just hope to see something different in the story soon. Something that will bring the story out of the mundane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
gave up hope

I gave up hope with the previous chapters, just remaining curiousity. Feel that slipping too. Like I said before, just wrap the story up any way you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Title indicates what?

Normally the title of the story plays into the story and plot. This story has no one being faithful to anything not even personally to each character. None of the characters stay true to their description by text or actions. Each character drifts from one position to another with no real confiction towards any goal, purpose or dream. Laura wanted an affair and now has affairs everywhere. This is a fiction because no where but here could all of this take place without some of the characters having to deal with negative consequences. Plot and story line is drifting oit of control.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Story continues to be well written

but Laura has to be the most selfish cunt alive. What a slut. She obviously has no love or feelings for her husband, when is he going to realise this and stop worrying about having his own affair. He should be enjoying 2 lovers for each of hers. I'd love it if she wants to do something with him and finds he won't cancell plans with his lover. It'd be great if Greg dumped her after finding out about San Francisco, but when she tries to return to Dan she finds out he won't give up his new found loves. Let her play cucqueen to his former cuckold. Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Again

Again the author has disappointed, by creating something that could show a change in the dynamics, then completely ignoring it as if it had never happened. Earlier we saw Dan get angry and harsh with Laura, but then it was never mentioned again. In the last chapter we saw Laura allegedly acknowledge that she would thing about "us" or Dan's feelings, but again nothing in the next chapter to show her actually engaged in thought.

If this is how the author is going to treat all the issues, I have to agree with the others and hope he brings it to an end.

I will continue to read it, though I expect my feelings of disappointment to grow with each passing chapter, and likely having it end with feelings of sadness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sad

Laura is really a whore. Any way you slice it. Why she wants to stay married to her husband, maybe because she can control him but she really doesn't love him. She enjoys Greg and the new Upper guy she met in S.F.. She just gets off on controlling Dan. There are times it seems that things things will begin to change in this soap opera but then the writer goes back to the way this were and nothing changes. It is well written story but the fact that Laura only cares about herself and only her needs that it is plain to see that there is no marriage here. There is no real concern for each other. It isn't whether the glass is half full or empty. There is no relationship in this marriage, it is only one way and that is Laura's way or you can take a hike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Some of the hottest scenes on the site

Thanks for this continuing story. I know you've already completed it, but I'd really like to see Laura seduce LeeAnne, slowly, and powerfully. Then you could have Laura humiliate Dan by stealing LeeAnne from him -- or have LeeAnne keep denying Dan while giving herself to Laura. Or have Laura seduce LeeAnne further by having LeeAnne giver herself to Laura and Greg in a 3-way.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Re: "Some of the hottest"....

WTF you sad fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This Old Fag

Hasn't had this much action in a long time, most have droped out because the bitch isn't going to die, cause her gay husband doesn't care, I don't either.

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Not so bad, perhaps

I'm beginning to think that the characters in this engrossing story are true to themselves. Laura is exploring new avenues of sensuality and/or sexuality -- and that's something that was made clear at the beginning of the story. Dan is deeply in love with Laura (and I also believe the reverse) and because of the strength of that love he is able and willing to see Laura find not only happiness but also personal completion in her attachment to Greg. In the meantime Dan himself is developing, if not in personality then in interest in the world of art. The minor players are not so well developed: who really is Artsy, and what does she want and what is her function in this story? And the Patron -- sure, she is attempting to show Dan how to kiss, but what really is her role in all of this apart from providing money for art shows.

I suspect that the varying degrees of revulsion that this tale has evoked in the readers (including me at times) is due to the fact that the author is depicting a level of sophisticated life-style that is far above and beyond what we poor ordinary slobs live. We can't attain it, so we tend to disparage it. I say to the author (or is it authors?) -- please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
As I Skimmed This Hot Mess

I was reminded how much good a loaded 38 special could do with this, the filth that would be removed, like flushing a toilet at a 7/11 after a weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh the pain & the repeated sickness of male humiliation

Addicted eh writer - gotta have some self disrespect to get excited.

How sad for those around you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Your story is getting out of hand. Too complicated and too much bullshit to sift thru. Everyone doesn't have to fuck everyone. Send the slut wife away and why do you make Dan out to be a pussy and dumb? I comment to myself while reading this story, so I guess it's hooked me. Can't understand how this is a loving wife by her actions. Hope she and Greg get fucked over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pity, it could have been good.

Missed the mark. This theme got away from you and became silly almost ridiculous.

Less is more or at the least make the characters have some semblance of real feelings.

Sorry, would have loved to be more positive.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars to the writer. I am just NOT feeling this story anymore. I am only hanging on to see if Laura loses her nipples and clitty through her rough sex play with Greg. She will keep screaming harder and "HARDER!" while Greg or the upstairs lover in San Fran bites her nipples harder and harder causing more and more blood loss. She will finally wake up to find both nipples and her clitty bitten completely off, and bleeding because she keeps urging her lover to bite her harder and harder and harder until he chewed them off. Laura of course had a great final orgasm, but soon learned that without her nipples and clitty orgasms weren't going to happen for her anymore. She eventually went home to Dan and became a "shut-in" completely NON-Sexual who was once a woman, Now just a neutered trans. Laura was an "entitled" slut that thought she deserved every cock and sexual thrill that she could find. In the end she loses everything. Her beautiful body, her health, her husband and her lovers since Mr Upstairs gave her aides. Sad tale the way I see it. But now I will keep reading to see how close my prediction was.. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous