Alyssa Chooses a Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,123 Followers

"What are you doing?" Jim asked. He was standing in the doorway of the kitchen, a towel over one shoulder, a wooden spoon in his hand.

She was busted! "Oh fuck!" she thought as she scrambled for an answer.

"Oh, um," she started speaking, not having come up with much of an excuse. "I am, um, looking at, um, looking at my toenails. I just had them done today. They have little hearts all over them. I was, uh, going to take a picture for Pinterest."

He nodded and chuckled, "Well, be sure not to get your pussy in the picture." He went back to stir the risotto. He leaned back out and asked, "Why aren't you wearing panties?"

"It's my birthday," she replied as if that somehow explained everything.

"Oh," he responded with a slightly puzzled look on his face, "cool." He went back to work.

Alyssa looked into the camera and shook her head laughing. She spread her legs and rubbed her pussy, giving him a good view, then quickly sat up and covered herself again.

Alyssa: You hear that?

MasterLUSTt: Yep. He got an eyeful too.

Alyssa: Mhmm.

MasterLUST: He gets a boner?

Alyssa: No clue.

MasterLUST: Does he have a big one?

Alyssa: Almost same as you, maybe a little thinner, but about the same length from what I've seen. I'll let you know after you FUCK ME.

MasterLUST: Who says I'm going to fuck you?

Alyssa: Oh, you will.

MasterLUST: Oh, are you in command of me now?

Alyssa: Well, when it comes to that, yes! Fuck me, goddamit!

MasterLUST: I'll let that one slide, this time.

Alyssa: Good boy.

MasterLUST: Watch it!

"Hey, honey?" Jim called from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" she yelled back making irritated faces into the camera.

"Can you come give me a hand? I thought I could do this by myself, but I really need four hands, and I've unfortunately only got two," he explained.

She realized that MasterLUST's camera wasn't on this whole time. She had to go but wanted to see him once before she left.

Alyssa: GTG, Mr. Boring needs my help. I wish it were tomorrow already. Can I see you quickly before I go?

MasterLUST: No.

Alyssa: Please, Master?

MasterLUST: No, you'll see me soon enough.

Alyssa: pouts. Ok, then. GTG. 143!

MasterLUST dropped the video conference without replying.

She walked up beside Jim and asked, "What do you need?"

"Well first, I need this," he said then leaned down to kiss her. She smiled back at him. "And I need you to stir the risotto. It's almost done, but need to add a couple more ladles of the stock. Don't you think so?"

He scooped out a small sample and offered it to her. She took some into her mouth and chewed. The flavor was incredible, restaurant quality, but it was still on the hard side. "Mmmm, it's really good, but yeah, it needs to cook more."

"Ok, then," Jim replied, handing her the wooden spoon. "You are now the official rice stirrer. I'm going to make the St. Jacques-es."

"The what?" she asked giggling.

"Isn't that French for scallops?"

"Is it? I thought it was the name of the name of the dish, like after the guy who invented it."

"No, I'm pretty sure its the French word for scallops, but I could be wrong. Want to Google it?"

"Not really. I don't really care what they're called. I just want to eat them." She stirred the pot of rice slowly as the liquid slowly evaporated or was absorbed, or whatever it is that happens when you make risotto.

Jim put a saute pan onto a burner and turned on the flame, then squirted a copious amount of oil into it. "Grapeseed oil is what Gordon Ramsay said to use. Something about the flashpoint, whatever that is."

Alyssa was feeling the effects of the tequila, the wine, and the champagne. She was more than a little tipsy, and the tequila, coupled with the chat with her Master and the video had her pussy very wet. "You know, I think this is the sweetest thing you've ever done for me. If you're hoping it might get you laid tonight, you may be in luck."

"One farewell fuck couldn't hurt," she thought, "I mean I guess he deserves it."

He took out a tray of the largest scallops she'd ever seen and salted them liberally on both sides. "You know we haven't had sex in over a month?" he asked, pretending to not make a big deal out of it.

"Really? Are you sure?" she asked, slightly incredulously. She thought they'd had sex just a few nights before.

"Yep, it was Valentine's day, and your birthday is March 18th, so yeah."

"You keep track of that?"

"Yep."

She watched him as she stirred. "How come?"

He set the scallops into the skillet, and they sizzled loudly. "Because, that was the day I swore I wouldn't try to fuck you again until I knew how to make you cum, how to do it, better."

She stopped stirring and stared at him intently. "Seriously? You did?" she asked, then her randiness started taking over, "You think you're ready to try again?"

He put another ladle of stock into the risotto. "Keep stirring." He watched the scallops, wanting to touch them but he was following the instructions to the letter. "I don't know," he continued, "Maybe, I've been studying."

"Studying how to fuck?"

"No, I mean yes, but not exactly. I've been studying about what girls like to do and have done to them. Like, you know, where to touch them and lick them and stuff."

"You want to lick me?" she asked, mouth hanging open. "I asked you to do that a hundred times, and you wouldn't do it."

He blushed, "I know. I thought it was gross. All my friends used to say 'Real men don't eat pussy,' and I believed them. Now, I know that's bullshit."

"And, now you want to do it to me?" she asked, breathing hard, forgetting to stir.

He flipped the scallops and smiled; they were a perfect golden brown. "Yeah, I want to try. I want to do lots of things to you we've never done before."

"Like what?" she asked, feeling her pussy tingle and warmth spread across her throat and cheeks.

"Keep stirring," he told her again, "you know, like taking my time when fucking you, not cumming so fast, trying different positions, doing different things, mixing it up."

She started stirring again, rapidly.

He took the saute pan off the stove and carefully took the scallops out and put them on a plate temporarily. He tossed the skillet back on the fire and opened the white wine with his teeth, pouring some in to deglaze the pan. He stirred it quickly, and it flamed up. Alyssa jumped back watching him, growing very damp. Something about watching a man cook for her was surprisingly erotic.

He raised the pan and added the contents into the risotto, then turned the burner off and set the pan back down. He took the spoon from Alyssa and stirred the risotto. He tasted it and smiled when he bit down. "I think it's done."

He tossed a few slices of butter, stirring it in as it melted, then grated fresh Parmesan on top. "Can you grab two plates off the table?"

She just noticed that the table was already set and looked beautiful. "When did you do that?" she asked.

"Last night," he said, "I've been planning tonight for a month. I have a lot of things planned for tonight. I want it to be special for you, Alyssa. I want you to give me another chance. I don't want to lose you." He turned off the lights and lit two candles on the table, creating very romantic lighting.

She watched him, feeling overwhelmed with her emotions. "He actually loves me," she thought.

He plated the dinner and then took the plates to the table. He ran back and grabbed the white wine and filled the waiting glasses. He pulled Alyssa's chair out for her and then sat down across from her, raising his wine glass for another toast. "If this is our last night together," he began, "let's make it the best night of our lives."

She sucked in air through her mouth, shocked at his toast, "He knows," she thought. "How does he know?"

"Why would you say that?" she asked with a suspicious look on her face?

"Oh, I don't know, it was in some movie back in the 80's I saw on TV the other night while you were on your computer. I thought it sounded romantic. Did I blow it?" he lowered his glass slightly.

She breathed a slight sigh of relief then smiled, "It was beautiful. To the best night of our lives, so far." she amended it, clinked his glass then sipped her wine. He smiled broadly, feeling pleased and sipped his wine.

Alyssa took a bite of her dinner and moaned sexually, "Oh my god. That's fucking amazing! I can't believe you cooked this for me!"

Jim took a bite and grinned, "Wow, that is pretty good."

They devoured the food in record time. It was delicious, and Alyssa was ravenous. She was also increasingly becoming turned on and was curious to find out if Jim had learned anything. She was anxious to get dinner over and move on to the rest of her birthday celebration. She didn't even realize it, but she hadn't thought about MasterLUST since Jim asked her to help him in the kitchen.

When they finished, Jim got up and cleared the dishes. Alyssa started to help, but he told her to stay seated. He had another surprise for her. A few moments later he came walking back in holding a large wedge of her favorite dessert with a single lit birthday candle sticking in it. He was singing "Happy Birthday."

She saw what he had, and she put her hands on her cheeks and almost screamed, "Cherry cheesecake?!? You made cherry cheesecake?"

He stopped and shrugged, "Well, to be completely transparent, I bought it at Cheesecake Factory. I figured it was outside my wheelhouse."

She laughed happily, "It's okay, baby. It's the thought that counts."

He skipped ahead an sang only the final line of the song, "Happy Birthday, to you!" She closed her eyes, made a wish, and blew out the candle.

He watched her eat it as she moaned in delight. She held out a forkful of creamy, sweet goodness to him and he ate it, then let her enjoy it. She was able to get through about a third of the slice before giving up, "I'm stuffed, baby. That was incredible. Thank you so much." She rose and went to him, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss. It started to turn passionate as they both opened their mouths and slid their tongues out. They both tasted cherry cheesecake. Alyssa was on fire, and she took Jim by the hand. "I think it's time to go find out what you've been studying. What do you think?"

He sighed, and nodded, then replied, "I guess it is."

"Well don't look so excited about it! Is that what they taught you at sex school?" She giggled.

He laughed and whatever mood he was in seemed to pass. He answered Alyssa by lifting her and carrying her to the bed. "This better?" he asked, chuckling.

"Much better!" she said, kissing him. They fell onto the bed making out. She immediately started trying to slide out of her dress, then remembered to unzip it. He helped her pull it off and tossed it into the corner. She kicked her shoes off as he unhooked her bra and slid it off her arms. He admired her naked body and moaned, "Fuck you're so hot," he said as his eyes scanned over her tits and down to her pussy.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she said, laughing as she attacked his clothes, helping him strip. Once they were both naked, they fell back on the bed, making out. They hadn't just made out in three years; he took his time kissing her, holding her, stroking her.

She was in more of a hurry that he seemed to be. She grabbed his cock and started stroking it. He was rock hard. She pushed him on his back and aggressively started sucking him. He moaned and laid back letting her do it, then shook his head saying, "No, no, no, wait, wait." He pushed her off his cock.

"What's wrong?" she asked, "Don't you want a blowjob?"

"Of course I do, but that's what we always do. Remember, I'm trying to show you what I've learned, let me show you."

She gave him a wicked smile. "Ok, baby. Show me."

He pushed her back onto the bed, a little firmly. "Oh!" she said softly.

He started kissing her neck, hands roaming over her body, down her sides, over her abdomen, then up to cup and squeeze both of her tits. "Oh, I like that," she purred.

His thumbs rubbed her erect nipples, and she lifted her chest, pushing her tits into his hands. He pinched the nipples, and she yelped in surprise and a little bit of pain. She just watched him and didn't say anything. "What's gotten into him?" she thought.

His hands were now roaming her lower regions, his mouth following along wherever they went. They passed over her abdomen, down one thigh to the foot, then he licked and sucked on each toe. "Oh fuck, baby! That's so hot!" she moaned as she watched what he was doing.

He licked, kissed and sucked up her leg. When he reached her knee, she spread her legs, showing him her soaked and hungry pussy. He mouthed her inner thigh, sucking and licking it as he moved higher and higher. His lips brushed along the soft flesh between her thigh and pussy, then up, over her shaved mound, and down the other side.

He bypassed touching any part of her pussy. She groaned as he avoided it and moved her hips, trying desperately to shove her pussy into his face, "I thought you wanted to lick my pussy!" she teased.

"I will, in good time," he replied, continuing to lick down her leg to give her other foot the same treatment he'd given the first. She was panting and making little soft noises. He held her legs firmly and twisted, pulling one leg over the other, forcing her to roll over, face down.

"Oh, god damn, baby, now what are you going to do to me?" she asked. She couldn't remember ever being this aroused.

"You'll see," he whispered as he kissed up the back of her leg, his hands sliding up in advance of his mouth to grip, knead, and squeeze her ass cheeks.

"Oh my god," she said softly, lifting her hips slightly.

When his mouth caught up with his hands, he spread her ass cheeks and dragged his tongue against her asshole. She jumped wildly and cried out, "OH MY GOD!!, Jim! Holy fuck!" Her hips started shaking violently. He slid his tongue higher into her ass crack, and her hips dropped. "Oh, don't tease me, baby!"

He kissed up her back, sliding up behind her, his hard cock sliding along her thigh and rubbing against her pussy then her ass, and up her ass crack. She jumped when she felt it touch her pussy and whimpered in disappointment when it moved past.

He kissed her shoulders and her neck, pulling her hair out of the way. She was moaning uncontrollably. His weight was pressing her down, and his cock was laying in her ass crack. "I have something for you?" he whispered in her ear.

She wiggled her ass, playfully. "I feel it," she said seductively.

He chuckled, "Not that." He slid off her and got down to look under the bed and brought out a box. She rolled over on her side to watch, her nipples hard as rocks, her breathing ragged.

He handed her the box. She opened it and pulled out an unusually shaped piece of black cloth with velcro straps. She stared at it for a moment before it dawned on her what it was.

"A blindfold?" she asked, smiling widely.

"Yeah," he explained, "I thought it might be kind of fun. Add some mystery, spice things up. If you're not comfortable, I mean, that's cool. We don't have to use it."

She sat up and held it to her face, "Help me put it on," she said quickly.

There were two small padded cups on the side facing Jim. "That's backward." He took it from her gently and turned it around. "These fit over your eyes and press on your eye socket to help block out light so you can't cheat." He had her hold it in place, then pulled the straps to the back where they overlapped and fastened securely with velcro.

"How's that?" he asked, "Can you see anything?"

She rotated her head around, looked left and right, tilted her head up and down, side to side, testing every angle. "Not a thing. This is too cool, baby. I love it. How do I look?"

He had to admit; she looked sexy as hell. It wasn't just a blindfold, any strip of cloth could serve the purpose. This one was designed to appear sexy when worn. He described how hot it made her look, then helped her lay back. He put the empty box back under the bed and pulled out a tray of assorted things he had prepared in advance.

"So, you're ok with this, right baby?" he asked.

"Oh god, yes. I love it," Alyssa answered.

"Good, now see if you can figure out what this is." he picked up a feather duster off the tray and began to brush it lightly over her exposed skin. She immediately reacted by moaning and moving her body, breathing hard.

"Oh my god, that feels so incredible," she said, exhaling hard. "What is that?" She tried to figure it out as he continued to tease her body, but the sensations were making it hard to concentrate. "Oh," she exclaimed, "is it a feather thing like a French maid uses?"

"Good guess," he responded with a slight laugh. He was pleased with her reaction. Everything seemed to be going as planned, so far.

Jim brushed the duster against her breasts, teasing the nipples slowly and seductively. Alyssa sucked in air quickly, lifting her tits, wanting more contact. Her body was covered in goosebumps, and she was breathing erratically.

He was driving her mad. Jim had never showered her with as much attention or intimacy before. The teasing, the focus on her pleasure, and the tequila created a powerful aphrodisiac. Her arousal was impossible to hide. Her areolas were swollen, covered in raised bumps. Her nipples were thick, engorged like fat, fleshy pencil erasers.

He glided the duster slowly down her abdomen, and she pulled in her tummy and arched her back. As it passed her belly button, she cried out, "Oh god, Jim!" As it moved over her mound, she spread her legs and bucked her hips, shouting, "Oh fuck, god damn! You're killing me!"

Alyssa was panting as she humped the air, hips rising and falling. She wanted him to touch her pussy, to rub it on her clitoris, to please her, to make her cum. Jim almost laughed at her desperate attempts to control the action, to take her pleasure instead of receiving it. "I'm in control now," he thought as he moved the duster, sliding it teasingly down her legs.

"Oh no fair!" she cried out. "Go back! Please go back!"

He chuckled, knowing he had her where he wanted her. It was time to try something new. He put the duster back on the tray and picked up a bottle. He opened it and dripped some of its contents onto his fingers. It was wet and sticky.

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously, trembling with excitement.

"Just getting something new. Now tell me what this is." He rubbed his fingers against her lips. She jerked her head away in surprise, then licked her lips and smiled, "Oh wow, that's honey!"

Alyssa was amazed at the intensity of the taste. The blindfold seemed to be enhancing her senses, making them more sensitive. She noticed it when he was touching her too. She felt it more deeply, more profoundly.

He rubbed some more honey on her parted lips. She slid her tongue out to lick his sticky, nectar coated fingers. He pushed his finger gently into her mouth, and she sucked it, moaning at the taste of honey. He moved it slowly in and out like a cock gently fucking her mouth.

He pulled his fingers out and picked up a piece of fruit from the tray. He bit it in half, then rubbed it on her nipples. She shuddered and moaned. "Oh, that's cold! And kind of bumpy. I don't know, what is it?"

He rubbed it against her lips, sliding back and forth. "Bite it," he told her. Tangy juices seeped into her mouth as her teeth cut into the soft red flesh.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "strawberry! Oh, baby, it tastes so good."

He fed her the rest of the strawberry and leaned over her right side to whisper in her ear. "I have something else for you."

He moved to her left ear, "It's a little more, naughty."

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,123 Followers