Alyssa Chooses a Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,123 Followers

Once she was at the right height, he tightened the leg restraints forcing her legs wide open and up to be parallel to the floor. She looked like she was sitting, only open-legged and in mid-air.

He moved between her legs and held her tightly, taking much of the weight off her arms. He rubbed the head of his cock in her pussy. It was hotter and wetter than he'd ever felt it before. She groaned.

"You ready for this cock?" he asked.

She nodded.

He pushed his cock in between her labia, expecting to meet resistance, but it slid in easily, burying fully in three short, jabbing thrusts. Her head was rolling from side to side, and she was panting, her hips grinding, trying to fuck his cock.

He started fucking her in a way he had never done before. He was rough. His lust had built to a point where he could not contain his animal nature. He needed to dominate her cunt. He needed to abuse her cunt. He needed to claim it, make it his and destroy it.

He slammed his cock into her over and over, relentlessly fucking her with total abandon. He pumped his hips, driving his shaft into her like a piston. He felt powerful. He felt in control.

She let out a muffled wail, and her body started to shake. She was about to cum! He yanked his cock out of her cunt and stepped away from her, causing her body to drop and the ropes to yank hard on her limbs. She screamed and shook violently.

He waited until she stopped moving and the approach of her orgasm faded. She felt his cock ram in again. She was surprised how rough he felt, how hard he fucked her. His cock seemed to swell inside her, growing thicker and longer as he pounded her pussy.

"You like that cock?" he asked, mouth close to her ear.

She nodded. He pulled the gag down and asked her again.

"Oh, God, yes. I love it. Fuck me harder," she cried out.

"Tell me that cock feels good?" he asked harshly.

"It feels so fucking good," she moaned. Her orgasm was quickly rising again, and she didn't think she could stop it. "Oh god! Oh God! OH GOD!"

The cock ripped out of her cunt, and she collapsed again. She cried out in pain and frustration. "Oh no, please! Please fuck me! Fuck me! I need it!"

She cried, tears streaming down her face. Her breath was ragged gasps that shook her entire body.

She felt him lifting her again. The cock was in her pussy and shoved in deeper and harder than before. He fucked her wildly.

His voice spoke to her again, almost a whisper, "So, I guess I'm not Mr. Boring anymore."

Her breath caught in her throat.

"W-hat? What did you say?" she asked, scarcely believing her ears. He continued to fuck her hard, and she was struggling with trying to think, to process what she thought he had said. Her body was rapidly losing all control.

"Isn't that the name you use for me when you ridicule me with your online lover, MasterLUST?" Jim sprung his trap. Time for payback.

The cock slammed into her harder, taking her breath away. "No! No! No!" she cried out, "No baby, no! I don't!" She tried to fight, to argue, but the ball gag was roughly shoved back in her mouth. She shook her head violently.

"Shut the fuck up, you lying cunt!" he yelled at her. The cock continued hammering her pussy into oblivion. In spite of the pain, the shock, the fear, she was starting to cum. The cock suddenly jerked from of her pussy again, and she dropped to hang painfully from the restraints once more.

"I know everything. I know all about your online boyfriend. I read all your texts, all your emails, all your messages. I've seen all the dirty pictures of your cunt you sent to him and other men. I've seen all the things they sent you. The pictures, the videos, the clothes, the sex toys."

She was crying for real and shaking as the sobs wracked her body. She struggled in vain to get free, to speak, to see him. She couldn't. She was exposed. He knew the truth. He knew it all.

"I know how much you hated sex with me. How you degraded me, insulted me to your lover. Don't fucking try to deny it. I know everything. I even know your plan for tomorrow."

She stopped thrashing, panting rapidly, listening.

"I know you're going to dump me and run to your fucking online master, who you've never even met."

She shook her head wildly from side to side, trying to tell him "No! NO! NO!"

"I've known since Valentine's day. I was going to propose to you that day! But, then I was working on the computer to make a slideshow for you about our years together, and I accidentally found your stash of pictures and videos. I wasn't trying to find them; they were just there. You didn't even bother to hide them. Then, I had to know everything. I hacked your email and your phone. I read everything."

He was pacing around her angrily. She could only struggle in vain and cry.

"I told you I'd been studying, learning to be a better lover. I did. I studied you. I studied all your fantasies, your desires, your sexual needs. I watched all the videos and studied what they were doing. How they were doing it."

"I planned this day for over a month. I mapped out exactly what I would do and how I would do it. I wanted to show you I could be the man you want. I could do to you the things you need. I could give you every fantasy, every pleasure, no matter how dark or perverted. I would be anything and everything you desired."

"I became a true student and disciple of your 'master'. I read over every single word he wrote to you, every idea, every concept. I wanted to become him. I was obsessed."

He let his words sink in. He wanted her to understand and to process it.

"I am going to fuck you, Alyssa. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. As I said, If this is is our last night together, let's make it the best night of our lives. I'm going to fuck you and show you what we could have had."

Even with the ball gag, her sobs were clear, her sorrow obvious.

"It will be the last time I ever touch you. I'm dumping you. You want your 'master'; you can have him. This was your choice, Alyssa. You chose a master over me."

She was lost. She was desperate. How could this have happened? She loved him! She needed him! He had changed for her. He was the attentive, loving boyfriend she needed! He was the powerful, dominant lover she craved. He had touched parts of her nobody ever had and never could. She couldn't lose him!

She shook her head wildly back and forth shouting NO as hard as she could through the gag.

"What? No? No, you don't want me to fuck you? Ok, then I'll leave now."

She jerked her entire body wildly screaming and shaking her head.

"What? So you do want me to fuck you?" he asked sarcastically.

She shook and contorted as she tried to communicate.

"Make up your mind and do it now. Nod yes if you want me to fuck you. Shake your head no if you don't and I'll leave now."

She hung there trying to catch her breath, thinking hard what to do, what to say, how to make this all go away. It wasn't what she wanted; she wanted Jim. She needed Jim. She loved Jim. She had to keep him here, do something to keep him from leaving.

She nodded her head.

She was roughly lifted, and she felt a cock rub against her pussy from behind. It pressed on her asshole and violently started forcing its way inside. She screamed. He pushed harder, and the head of his cock penetrated her ass. She tried to relax and force her asshole open, but the pain was searing. She screamed as he violated her ass.

He pulled out and said, "I don't think you want me fucking you! If you don't want me to fuck you, I'll leave."

She reacted as if she'd been struck. She jerked violently and struggled against the restraints, shaking her head "No! No! No!".

"So you do want my cock in your ass?" he asked.

She nodded.

He shoved it back in started fucking her tight ass hard. Within moments, her cries faded and she moaned, bucking against him, pushing her ass back as hard as she could.

He pulled out of her ass. She cried out, wanting it back inside her. She felt him in front of her, and he suddenly shoved his cock into her cunt. She arched her back and let herself go as her pleasure soared to new heights.

She wondered was this indeed their last fuck? Was he actually dumping her?

She ground her hips against his cock and slapped her ass up and down. She felt an orgasm rapidly building, coming like an unstoppable freight train. "Oh dear God," she thought, "Never felt like this!"

She was right on the edge of exploding in orgasm when Jim pulled the gag out, and spoke softly in her ear, "Happy Birthday, Alyssa."

At the same time, he ripped the blindfold off, and Alyssa blinked as the light blinded her. Her orgasm started, and she began a long, deep screaming moan, driven over the edge by the dick in her pussy. She was shocked to feel another cock shoved into her ass. She exploded in orgasm. Through glazed eyes and her orgasmic fog, she saw the face of the man driving his cock into her pussy.

She could not believe her eyes. She was confused. How was this possible?

"MasterLUST!" she screamed, and her entire body convulsed, spasming hard as she came harder than she ever had, harder than she ever imagined possible. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on forever as MasterLUST pounded her cunt and her beautiful Jim fucked her ass violently. Just when she thought it was over, she felt first Jim cumming in her ass, then MasterLUST growled wildly and blew his load into her pussy. The sudden dual cum blasts sent her over the edge into another orgasm.

Finally, when they were all finished cumming, Jim gently released the pressure on the restraints. Together, he and MasterLUST lowered Alyssa's exhausted body to the floor. They removed the cuffs from her wrists and ankles and carried her limp body to the bed.

She lay between the two men, clinging to Jim. "How?" she asked.

Jim kissed her. "I told you I stumbled on your dirty pictures and videos on the computer. That was true, but I didn't actually hack your system. I saw the username on some of the files from the guy sending them to you, and I contacted him."

"You did? Weren't you furious?" she asked in shock.

"Not, really, I was more sad and disappointed. I knew it was my fault or not being a better lover and a better boyfriend. I drove you to look for what you needed."

MasterLUST took over the story, "I was shocked when Jim contacted me. The last thing I wanted was to be discovered by an irate boyfriend or husband, out to kill me. But, he was polite, contrite and asked for my help."

Jim resumed speaking, "He took me on as his apprentice. I told you I had been working late for the last month. That was a lie. I was meeting with Dave, and he showed me everything, and we talked about it in great detail. He taught me how to act, what to do, what to say."

She looked confused, "Dave? Who is Dave?"

"Uhh, I am," explained MasterLUST. "Jim was so much in love with you, Alyssa. I wanted to help you guys work things out. So, I worked with him. He even made an account on the site, using the name MasterPASSION," her master explained.

"MasterPassion? I know him! Didn't we..." she stopped herself.

Jim blushed, "Yeah, a few times."

"That was you?" she asked in shock.

"Afraid so," Jim replied.

"Master, I'm confused," Alyssa said, fighting back tears, looking back and forth between her two lovers.

"Call me Dave, Alyssa, I'm not your master." the older man smiled gently.

"Dave?" she asked, "That's going to take some getting used to."

"Yeah, I know," Dave spoke again, "I tried to talk to you and tell you to give Jim a chance, remember? I've been trying to get you two to work things out. But, it was obvious your fantasy was too powerfully in control of your reality. So, Jim and I hatched this plan to try to get through to you."

The men were laying on each side of Alyssa, all three of their faces close together. Jim was stroking her thigh as Dave rubbed his fingertips on her tummy. Her arousal was not gone, just taking a short break. As they touched her, she felt it stirring again.

Dave put his hand on her breasts, and she melted at his touch. Jim spread her legs and rubbed her soaked pussy. She groaned and kissed Dave hard, sharing their tongues. She didn't let it last long and turned to Jim to kiss him even more passionately.

The men spent the rest of the night fucking Alyssa in every position she could think of, fulfilling many of her darkest fantasies. They each fucked her one on one several times, taking turns. They also fucked her together filling her simultaneously with both of their cocks.

At some point in the middle of the night, they all passed out. Jim woke up around 6:30 in the morning and noticed Dave was gone. He started kissing Alyssa's body, and she woke, pulling him to her. They made slow, tender love. Alyssa came first, just before Jim shot a thin, load of cum into her, not having much left after all the times he had already cum the night before.

When they finished, Jim slid out of bed, onto the floor and got on one knee. He took Alyssa's hand and kissed it.

"Alyssa," he began.

"Oh shit!" she thought, watching Jim, holding her breath.

"Will you marry me?" he asked, with a big, broad smile on his face.

She smiled as happy tears began to flow.

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?" he asked, giving her a wicked smile.

"Yes, master!"

In the end, Alyssa chose a master.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,123 Followers