Alyssa Chooses a Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,105 Followers

"Oh?" she asked, her voice breathless. "I like naughty."

He whispered in her right ear, again, "It may push things a little much."

She moaned.

He whispered into her left ear, "If you don't want to try it, just say no."

"Do it!" she gasped out, "Do it, please. I have to know."

He slid his hands down her right arm, lifted it, kissed her hand, and licked her fingers. She was enjoying this new sensation when she felt something close around her wrist followed by a soft metallic "click." He released her hand, letting it drop, but it stopped and hung in the air. She tried to lower her arm, but her movement was restricted.

"Handcuffs?" she asks breathing hard, slightly alarmed, "You put me in handcuffs?"

"No, not handcuffs, technically," he corrected her. "They're called restraints," he replied, with a hint of laughter in his voice. They were at a critical point in his plan. If she freaked out or tried to stop him now, it would ruin everything. He proceeded slowly, with caution.

She grinned, "Baby, how did you get so kinky all of a sudden?"

"I told you, I've been studying. Do you like it?" Jim asked, his fingers slowly tracking back along the underside of her suspended arm.

"More than you know baby, more than you know." She wiggled and bit her bottom lip.

"So, it is ok to continue?" he asked as he started stroking her other arm.

She sighed, "Oh, hell yes."

He slowly caressed her left arm, much as he had done the right, and clicked the restraint in place around the left wrist. He stood to attach the shackles to ropes that he ran up through a set of rings he had secretly added into the wooden canopy of the bed.

He pushed her onto her back and pulled the ropes tightly in place, spreading her arms to point at the posts at the sides of the headboard.

"Oh wow," she groaned, "Fuck baby, what are you going to do to me?" If he only knew how much this excited her, he might be shocked. She had been dreaming of her new master doing this to her. The fact that Jim was doing it left her breathless and hungry for more.

"You'll see," he said again.

He slid his hands down her body, fondling her tits roughly, squeezing them hard then slapping them back and forth playfully.

"Mmmm, I like that," she purred, "You can be rougher with my tits, baby, I don't mind."

He smiled and said, "Oh, don't worry, I will be."

His hands continued their slow descent, gliding down her torso. He brushed his fingertips over her pussy quickly. She gasped at this touch and tried to hump his hand. Her labia were covered in her slick arousal, and his fingers came away smeared with her juices.

Part of him wanted to stop there and spend time on her hot little cunt, but that was not the plan. He took a breath, controlled his desires and moved his hands all the way down her legs. Alyssa suddenly felt the click of a shackle locking onto her left ankle.

"Legs too?" she shouted, "Oh my god, Jim!"

He knew there was little chance of her getting loose at this point, so he went directly over and locked her right ankle into the restraints. He ran the attached ropes through rings in the footboard's tall posts, pulling the ropes tight, spreading her legs.

"Ow!" she said, sharply, as Jim forced her legs far apart.

She was now laying on her back, naked, spread eagle, bound hand and foot. "Could you loosen the legs a little, baby?" She asked, still under the false impression that she had some degree of control over what was happening to her. "That's too wide. I'm a little uncomfortable."

"Oh, we can't have that, now can we?" he replied sarcastically.

He picked up the feather duster again and started brushing it over her body as before. She shuddered and groaned. "Oh fuck! What are you doing to me? Oh my god baby." Somehow, it felt even more intense now that she was fully restrained than it had before.

He brushed her tits and down her abdomen to tease her pussy. She was bouncing up and down hard. Her horny body had a mind of its own.

"Oh my," she said as she writhed, "I never felt anything like this before. Oh, it's so good. Don't stop, baby. Please, don't stop."

"You know," he said strongly, "sometimes you talk too fucking much." His words were harsh, and he stopped touching her with the duster.

"What?" she asked surprised by his tone.

He tossed the feather duster onto the tray and picked up something that looked like a red rubber ball with bungee cords sticking out of both ends. He rubbed the ball on her lips, "Open up," he said softly.

Alyssa moaned and opened her mouth, unsure what fun teasing he had for her. Jim pushed the ball in, and she instinctively bit down. He pulled the rubbery straps tight and fastened them with velcro behind her head, securing the ball gag in place. She tried to yell at him, but her words came out as loud moans and muffled sounds. She gagged and choked as she struggled with the rubber ball in her mouth.

He stood there, watching his girlfriend of four years. She was naked, bound to the bed, spread open wide, blindfolded, with a ball gag shoved in her mouth. She was at his complete mercy, and that thought aroused him more than anything. So far, his plan had worked perfectly.

He stroked his hard cock, admiring her as she struggled and pulled on the ropes. The more she struggled, the more uncomfortable it made her. She was shaking her hips and fighting to get free. He knew she was probably screaming obscenities at him, but he only smiled, as her words were badly muffled and distorted.

He decided to be gentle with her, for now. He picked up the feather duster a third time and started to brush her body, teasing her. Alyssa reacted violently at first, struggling wildly. She seemed to no longer like what he was doing. He paused and waited until she stopped thrashing, then continued, the duster teasing her nipples. She struggled a bit more, but not as intensely. Her chest started shaking.

He rubbed down her tummy and soon she was bucking and thrusting her hips up and down. As he rubbed it against her pussy, she slammed her cunt up in the air, pulling hard on the restraints.

She tried to yell at him, to curse at him, but she couldn't. She tried to scream at him to stop, to scream at him not to stop, but she couldn't. All she could do was cry unintelligibly into the ball gag and write in pure, naughty pleasure.

He rubbed her pussy lightly, back and forth, with the feathers. She thrust up hard, lowered her hips slowly, then thrust hard again as if she were trying to fuck the feather duster. She breathed hard, around the ball gag, making wet slurping sounds. She thrashed and jerked, her entire body convulsing and Jim watched, grinning wickedly as he his girlfriend came hard.

Alyssa was panting and grunting wildly as her orgasm blasted through for several moments. Gradually, it subsided. She slowed her movements and gradually came to rest, trying to catch her breath.

"Was that the first time I ever really made you cum?" he asked.

Alyssa didn't answer right away. She was still dazed from the intensity of her orgasm. Gradually, the fog lifted and she nodded slowly.

"Do you want more?" he asked, softly.

She nodded.

"Rougher?" he asked.

Alyssa didn't move. Jim waited several seconds, giving her time to think. She shook her head.

Yes! He had her.

He disconnected her restraints from the bedposts and pulled her to her feet. He led her, shuffling to the foot of the bed. She was urgently trying to speak, gesturing wildly with her bound hands. He considered ignoring whatever it was she was trying to tell him, but he gave in to his curiosity and pulled the gag out of her mouth.

"I have to pee!" she immediately gasped, suddenly, out of breath.

He laughed; he had not anticipated that simple fact of nature, "Oh, ok, come on." He led her into the bathroom and helped her sit on the toilet. When she finished, he pulled her to her feet and started pulling her back into the bedroom. "Wait, I have to wipe."

"No, it will be ok this one time. Next time you have to pee, you'll pee on the floor." He dragged her back into the bedroom and had her stand by the end of the bed again.

She tilted her head as if trying to look at him and laughed, "I didn't know you were such a kinky bastard." He rolled his eyes, grabbed the ball gag and roughly started shoving it back in position. "Wait!" she shouted.

"What?" he asked, impatiently.

"Please kiss me!" she begged, looking vulnerable. He felt a wave of compassion wash through him and almost reconsidered what he was about to do.

He let out a slow sigh, then kissed her. She kissed him back hard, shoving her tongue into his mouth. He pulled away and put the gag back in place. He climbed up onto the bed and reached up above her to secure the arm ropes through the metal ring that he had put in place in the ceiling. He stepped down and pulled the ropes tight, forcing her arms to rise high over her head.

She protested again, but he only pulled the ropes even tighter. She was forced to stand on her tiptoes. She was yelling and shaking her head no, but all he got was "mmmm" and "mmmm." He locked the ropes in place with her suspended barely in contact with the floor.

He knelt down and attached her foot restraints to rings at the base of the feet of the bed. He pulled the ropes tightly, and her legs shot out from under her, spreading wide. She was now dangling by her arms, legs forced wide apart. She could use her toes to help relieve the pressure on her arms, but not for very long.

He admired her naked body, hanging there, suspended from the ring in the ceiling, and he thought about all the planning and work he had put into tonight. He had spent weeks preparing and mapping out every little detail. He had snuck around the house to make the necessary preparations, like putting the hooks in the ceiling and bed frame without her noticing. He smiled at how well it was all working.

Jim dug under the bed and pulled out a bundle of a braided silk rope about as thick as his little finger and thirty or forty feet long. It was soft, flexible and dark crimson. He had bought it, fully intending to tie her up Japanese shibari-style, but now that he was holding the rope, he knew it would be far too complicated to do without having to resort to the online instructional videos. He quickly revised his plan.

He stepped in front of Alyssa and gripped her face in his hand, with her chin in the v between his thumb and fingers, the palm against her cheek. Her body gave a soft shuddering ripple, as she remembered the video MasterLUST had sent her and how the man in it had held the woman's face in exactly this manner. She felt the dampness between her legs starting to flow again.

Jim patted Alyssa's cheek affectionately, then his grip tightened, and he shook her head back and forth. She whimpered, longing to be treated like the girl in the video. He leaned close to her and whispered, "This may sting a bit, hopefully not too much. You need to nod your head if you're ok with a little light spanking."

She drew a sudden breath and nodded her head happily. He grinned and stepped back, raising the red silk cord. He rubbed it up her side and over her breasts, letting her feel the soft rope sliding over her skin like a bundle of silky snakes. She writhed sensuously, gasping and whimpering slightly as he explored her body with the cord.

He held the end of the rope and let the rest drop to the floor around her feet. He played out about two-feet of the red cord and swung the dangling length, striking Alyssa on the ass very lightly. It didn't sting at all but lightly flopped against her skin. She wiggled her ass and shook her head up and down, trying to urge him on.

He slapped her lightly all over her body, moving the rope around from ass cheek to ass cheek, across her back, her thighs, her abdomen, and her tits. He was doing it extremely softly, intending to tease her, letting her feel its touch, but not its bite. She was dripping wet and writhing as he moved the rope around, panting hard in anticipation. Surprisingly, Alyssa was becoming frustrated, wanting it harder, wanting to feel the pain. Her whimpers were not from pleasure but need.

He sensed her reaction and stepped back, letting more of the cord fall through his hands, bending it to form a double loop about three-feet in length. He swung it hard, harder than he probably should have. Fortunately, the cord was soft, but it was thin, and thin packs a much sharper punch. It cracked down across both ass cheeks. She jerked forward suddenly in response and screamed into the ball gag.

She lost her footing and dangled as the pain flooded her mind, turning her world white for a brief instance. Jim could already see a pair of red lines appearing, swelling into painted-on welts, running from the bottom of her right hip, across her ass cheeks and ending at the top of her left hip.

Jim waited, watching her. After several seconds of gasping and trying to breathe, she regained her footing, straightened her posture and pushed her ass back. Jim grinned wickedly, knowing that she wanted more.

"Do you want me to stop, slut?" he asked calmly.

She vigorously shook her head no.

"You like it don't you, cunt?" She trembled at his use of the vulgar, degrading terms. She shook her head.

"You want more, don't you, dirty little whore?" he asked, his voice sounding angry.

She nodded slowly as if saying "Oh fuck yes, I want more!"

He tied a knot at the end of the rope, then begin to swing it, back and forth like a pendulum. As it gained momentum, he started spinning it, round and round, faster and faster. It made a low whirring, thrumming noise, like a fan. He saw her suck in a breath as she heard the noise. Her mind shot back to the video. She started to shake all over in anticipation, as she knew what was coming.

The knotted cord struck her ass with an angry "thwap!".

She drove her hips forward, screaming, lost her footing and swung back, spinning slowly. "Thwap!" it struck the other ass cheek about a second later. She gasped and pulled away. "Thwap!" it hit the first ass cheek again. She gasped again and bucked. The hits were nowhere near as hard as that first one, but they still stung. Before the sharp pain completely peaked and faded, another strike would land. Each blow served to drive her pain-pleasure sensation higher and higher.

He continued spinning the rope, faster and slapping the knot harder. As he adjusted the angle of his arms, the rope would move and land in different places. After painting her ass a nice shade of pink, he moved up to her back, which caused a louder and more violent reaction from Alyssa, as the sting was more intense.

He moved on, relentlessly whipping her, without allowing her to rest or catch her breath. He moved around her to the side, painted several red marks down her rib cage, her hip and thigh. He worked the rope back up the opposite side, then traced it across her abdomen. She was struggling hard against the restraints, crying out non-stop. Her body was drenched and dripped sweat. Her hair hung down, wet and disheveled.

The rope lashed one of her breasts. She screamed louder and thrust her chest forward. "Thwap!" she jerked as it struck her left tit on the side. "Thwap!" it struck in her cleavage! "Thwap!" it landed directly on her right nipple. Her knees gave out again. "Thwap!" "Thwap!" "Thwap!"

Then suddenly the whirring stopped, and no more blows landed. She collapsed, her entire body weight suspended from her arms. She was panting and gasping for air. Her whole body burned and felt alive with sensation. Pain mixed with pleasure and sheer, unbridled desire. She struggled to get to her feet, her knees shaking and wobbling. With great determination, she stood as best she could, panting rapidly.

Jim caressed her cheek with the palm of his hand. She pressed her face hard into it. He gently and tenderly ran his fingertips all over her body, feeling the heat of the reddened welts everywhere. His hands rubbed her nipples. One was more swollen than the other, no doubt from having felt the knot. He pinched them, and she squealed. He pinched them harder, and the squeal became a moan. He rolled the nipples back and forth between his thumbs and fingers and her hips began to jerk and shake as she involuntarily thrust her cunt against an invisible lover. She came violently. He allowed her, this time. She deserved it.

He kissed his way down her body and licked her breasts, then sucked one nipple into his mouth, hungrily pulling and tugging on it. She rejoiced in the pleasure and purred against him. His mouth moved to her other breast, and she was losing control as he sucked on it, while pinching the first nipple roughly.

He ventured lower, kneeling and buried his face in her pussy. She was so fucking wet; it was like her pussy was a faucet. He rubbed his mouth in the wetness, coating his entire face with her creamy scent. She was riding a wave of ecstasy that was carrying her to a place she'd never been. He opened his mouth and sucked on her pussy, sliding his tongue inside her, and she drove her cunt into his mouth as she began cumming wildly. He immediately stopped and stood.

"I didn't tell you that you could cum, bitch!" he snarled at her. "I let you have one, you greedy little slut, but now you have to be punished!"

He quickly doubled the rope into a loop again and snapped it tight between his hands, making the two lengths smack together sharply. She recoiled at the sound. He turned and swung it vertically, from underneath, straight up.

It struck her pussy, and she screamed, almost blacking out. He swung it again, and it landed higher, right on her clit. Again and again, he spanked her cunt hard with the rope. She reacted each time as if she were being hit in the vagina with a cattle prod.

"You cum when I tell you to cum!" he shouted and whipped per pussy one more time.

She screamed, and her body thrashed violently for several seconds. He released the tension on the restraining ropes holding her arms and legs, and she collapsed to the floor, curled up into the fetal position, shaking and crying.

He watched her silently and waited as she lay there for several minutes. She gradually seemed to grow calm and her breathing normalized. To his amazement, she started to move. She raised her head and pushed herself up. She was trembling but managed to use the bed to pull herself up to her feet. She could move freely, with the slack in the ropes. She took a long deep breath, then spread her feet wide and raised her shaking arms over her head.

She was giving herself to him. She wanted to show him that he owned her. She nodded her head as if to say, "I'm ready."

Jim went to her and took her into his arms, kissing her neck and shoulder. She lowered her bound arms around his head and clung to him. He was naked and his erect cock pressed against her crotch.

"Are you ready to find out if my fucking has improved?" he asked her. She nodded. He pulled the ball gag out of her mouth.

She immediately murmured, "Oh God baby, you have no idea how much I need you to fuck me!"

"Do you really?" he asked as his hands explored her body softly.

"Yes, I do! I need it so much!" she gasped and arched her back when his fingers pushed into her wet pussy.

"You want my cock inside you?" he moved his hips to grind his cock against her.

"Oh fuck, yes, I need it now! Please fuck me! Please fuck me. You own me!"

He chuckled and put the gag back in place, "I do own you, you fucking whore."

He pulled the restraining ropes enough to raise her arms about halfway up, giving her some freedom of movement. He yanked the leg restraints to spread her legs wide enough for a man to get between them, but again not preventing her ability to stand or to move.

Jim then noticed a slight flaw in his plans. He had not anticipated the difference in their height. He had no choice but to raise her high enough. He let the leg restraints go completely slack but started pulling her up higher by her arms. At first, she just thought we would pull her up to her tiptoes again, but when her feet came off the floor, she panicked and screamed into her gag. She thrashed and kicked wildly, which only made it hurt even more.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,105 Followers