All Comments on 'Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 14'

by ShyDenZen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Opening my mind

You're into some weird stuff, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't turned on by your description of humiliating and degrading a hot, newly submissive girl by forcing her to fart. You've been locked into Buttercup's perceptive... Any chance we'll see from another mind's eye? Like maybe Piglet's?

CaughtGirl79CaughtGirl79almost 8 years ago
Love to have my nipples tortured

I can relate to Amanda's desire to have her nipples sucked on by a boy and a girl at the same time. That was a hot scene, but I felt a little uncomfortable with the way Queen Amanda slapped and spit on her new slave. I can't tell if she likes her the same way she likes Buttercup... There's a strange kind of jealously between them. Seems like a love-hate relationship. Piglet should get the hell out of there but she seems to want it too.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Giving too much away

Many of you who have been following this tale have registered curiousity about Buttercup. I think it's time we find out what kind of man he is.

In chapter 15, Ms. Debbie will describe for us why she feels so drawn into Queen Amanda's strange and exciting world of power exchange and sexual deviancy. Maybe we'll find out why both Ms. Debbie and Queen Amanda feel so covetous over Buttercup. And also... We'll get a clue as to how Amanda can afford her rock and roll lifestyle.

owlsowlsowlsowlsowlsowlsalmost 8 years ago
Another great chapter

Really enjoying the intriguing dynamic between the three characters. Really looking forward to exploring Amanda's strange jealousy and bitterness about Buttercup. I also wonder if Buttercup and Piglet won't try to escape at the end, or maybe they'll double down and stay with Amanda.

NaughtyBoiHahaNaughtyBoiHahaalmost 8 years ago
Colon cleansing

The hotter the girl, the more I want to hear her fart on me. It's gross. But I loves it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous