Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm blowing into her ass with as much care as I might take while giving CPR to an infant, but she still lets out a little whimper of pain. I bet she's biting her lower lip again in that sexy pained expression.

"Move away from her now, Buttercup, and let her play her note for us..."

No sooner do I lose contact with her ass than she sprays my face with a loud wet blast from her naughty little trumpet. I'll never forget the close-up sight; I got to have of her asshole contracting before vibrating open and releasing the glorious sound.

You squeal with laughter- delighted by the results of your humiliating little experiment on us.

"Piglet, ask to be excused! You just shit all over Buttercup's dreamy face."

"Please excuse me, my Queen, and Buttercup, how clumsy of me to break wind in the shower in front of both of you."

I try my best not to laugh at her but it's very difficult to keep the glee from registering just a little on my countenance. In an effort to hide it, I move my face into the shower stream as if rinsing off her shrapnel. When I see her face, I see she's blushing again.

"That was so much fun! I can't wait to try it again sometime except maybe I'll have you perform that trick for a bigger audience," you worry her.

"And right now I'm feeling hungry for the breakfast you two are going to make me... get up and bend over; both of you... it's buttplug time for you."

Without any warning, Ms. Debbie farts again.

"Ahhahahahhahahaha... You sure you got it all out that time, Piglet?"

"I hope so, my Queen," she says ashamed.

I snicker- getting up and bending over away from you with my puckered asshole presented toward you obediently. Ms. Debbie immediately follows my example moving in next to me touching her arms and ankles against mine. She farts once more as she assumes the position. No commentary or laughter from you this time which only makes my big, shit-eating grin grow wider. I feel I must not laugh now for the same reason one might not laugh at the same sound in church. I don't want to piss off my god.

"Oh! Such obedient slaves I have now!" you praise.

I feel the hard surface of the plug against my ass again and my smile is instantly erased. You have my attention again and I try hard not to gasp but one still escapes me. I grunt involuntarily as you push it right up in there- right up into my tight but pliant asshole.

"Aaaahhhh," Ms. Debbie yelps in when its her turn. What could she have been expecting?

"Ahhhh, good. I like it better when you whine and whimper a little, my two plugged slaves... that kind of honest feedback is what makes my pussy its wettest." you smile, "Now let's all get dried off... I can't wait to see what it's going to be... heads or tails."

You twist the knob on the valve and the shower falls silent. You open the door releasing steam into the bathroom and lead the way out of the warmth of the shower. You hand us each a towel and grab one for yourself.

"In the second drawer from the top in the center there you should find a fifty-cent piece, Buttercup... yes that's it. Good old Kennedy. Ok now, you flip it and let it fall on the floor..."

I load my thumb under the coin and strike it with force against my index finger sending the coin ringing into the steamy air. It falls on the tile with a loud clanking ring. The handsome profile of the most mysteriously assassinated President in history flashes upward at us from the floor.

I look at Ms. Debbie with as much feigned sadness as I can muster. You feel no such need to cloak your joy and look at her with a broad smile.

"Hey, Piglet, 'ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do with your diaper,'" you erupt into a fresh volley of mirthful laughter. Your Kennedy impression isn't half-bad either- if I do say so myself.

Ms. Debbie is trying to keep a straight face but her own blood betrays her by rushing to her cheeks; and her blush is causing my still-hard cock to ache with lustful triumph at my good fortune. It seems to me that when blood rushes to her cheeks, just as much of mine rushes to my cock. I can already tell she's going to be much more embarrassed by the diaper- and all it entails- than she would be going completely nude.

"Get the powder and the diaper ready for her, Buttercup... It seems like- well... fate loves to see Piglet get measure for measure- nearly as much as I do."

12