All Comments on 'Amanda Gets Tamed'

by Swilly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellente

Very Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Weak plot—needs much more

There's nothing psychologically plausible here. The double switch was a bad idea. The other guys in the office have GOT to see her tricked and humiliated. It isn't enough that your character finally "tames" her. He's got to really hurt her and she's got to go wild and want to fuck everything in sight. The whisky bottle. The chair leg. One of his shoes (or the heel of her highest CFM shoe). She can't quit. The whole office gets to come and watch her act like a burning psychopath. Then maybe the office boy (who just turned 18) can fuck her in the ass while two of the sales representatives cover her tits and face with cum—thickly.

Oh. And harder and faster cunt slapping. Make it hurt. A therapist I saw on TV said it was the fastest way to cure a sadistic power slut and make her the company's fuck toy.

SwillySwillyabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment, Anon. I think.

Feel free to write your own story if you'd like.

This is MY story, not yours. For me, the conquest is turning her. I'll leave humiliation for someone else that gets off on such a thing. I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Waste of my time and your effort. "Weak plot" is a mild comment. More importantly, not very erotic

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Short and Sharp

Not a bdsm expert but I enjoyed this and rate it 5*. Could have been drawn out to beome a longer story which would have made it even better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous