Amanda Gets Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
600 Followers

"What say we watch a little television, huh?" I put a couple pillows under Amanda's head so that she could see the screen, and then flipped the set on. Within a few seconds, I had started a porn flick that I had selected earlier. A well hung young stud was slowly fucking a blonde woman that looked incredibly similar to Amanda. She tried to avoid looking at the screen, but her eyes were drawn to it again and again. After a few minutes of watching, Amanda was squirming just a little bit. She was still watching the screen when I pulled the next toy out of the bag. It was a large, thick vibrator that looked like a cock, complete with a set of balls. I held it up in front of her face, then slid it up and down over the slit of her cunt. I held it up in front of her face again.

"Hmmm. Look at that. It seems to be all wet from rubbing on you. Are you really all wet already?" I leaned my face down by her pussy, and breathed in deep. "Mmmm. Yes, I can see your cunt glistening, and I can smell you, Amanda. You smell quite good, actually. I wonder how you taste. Shall I dip in a finger and see," I asked her.

Amanda just glared at me, but her breathing had become quite heavy.

"Not yet? Okay. Let's watch some more of the movie."

The stud had now bent the girl over the arm of a couch and was pounding into her from behind. He had a handful of the girl's hair, and she was grunting with every stroke. Amanda was transfixed by what was on the screen, and she was writhing around without even thinking about it. I drew her attention to me again, and started to rub the big vibe on her pussy some more. She was bucking her hips some, desperate to get some relief.

"Let's see what happens if I slide this toy inside your cunt, okay?" Amanda was nearly panting and glowering at me, but she didn't say no. That was enough for me. I watched as the big head pierced her lips and slipped inside her, and I smiled as Amanda let out a whimper. I eased it inside her ever so slowly, pushing it in until it could go no further. I turned on a switch and set it to low, and we could now hear the slight rumbling in addition to the noises coming from the television.

Amanda was now lying with her head back, taking deep breaths and trying to get herself under control. She looked me in the eye with the first bit of surrender registering on her face. She needed to cum. She wasn't going to. Not yet, anyway.

"Watch the movie," I told her as I switched the vibe a few notches higher. Amanda was now making little noises. She had given up trying to stop the inevitable. Now, her need was taking over.

"Okay, okay. You win. You've made your point," she said as she was nearly panting. "Fuck. Fuck."

I looked at her and smiled as I dialed the vibe a few notches higher still. I watched Amanda carefully as she squirmed around, panting and moaning. Just as I sensed her reaching the point of no return, I yanked the vibe out of her cunt. Her eyes shot open and she looked at me in shock.

"Fuck, no. Please. Oh, please. Don't leave me like this now. Just put it back in and let me cum already."

"You're not going to cum until I fuck you," I replied. "And I won't fuck you until you beg me to. Properly beg."

"Fuck you, Mike," She hissed. "Fuck you."

I smacked her cunt again, eliciting a gasp from her. I held my hand up in front of me. "Damn, that cunt is wet." I licked her juices off my hand as she watched. "Yum. I knew you'd taste good," I told her.

I waited a while and slipped the big vibe inside her again, turning it on low and watching her very closely.

"Please. Mike, please. This is crazy. Just turn it up and let me have some relief."

"You know the rules, Amanda. You know what you need to do to let me know when you're ready."

I toyed with her for another two hours, letting her get oh so close and then pulling her back from the edge. At one point, I put the gag back on her and left the room for a while, as she lay there naked, watching porn and unable to touch herself. When I returned, she was exhausted and exasperated with me. Finally, after she pleaded with me once again, I yanked the big vibe out of her. Then I reached around and pulled the plug from her ass as well. The pillows under her were soaked at this point.

"Now Amanda. I'm going to untie you, and you can get dressed and go back to your room. We're finished here."

"No. Please. Mike. Don't leave me like this. I need..." Her voice trailed off. "Okay. Okay. Fuck me, okay? Just fuck me."

"That isn't good enough, Amanda," I replied as I started to untie her legs.

"Mike! What the fuck do you want from me? I asked you to fuck me."

"You're going to beg, or you're going back to your room. I'm sure you can finger yourself when you get there." I had now moved on to one of her hands, freeing it and moving around to the other side of the bed to free the other one.

"Okay. Okay. Please. Please fuck me?"

I was now standing by the table, watching her. "Get on the floor and crawl over here," I told her. Amanda didn't even argue any longer. She did just as I asked, crawling over until she was in front of me. "Now, beg."

"I am, Mike. Please. Please fuck me. Please please please please please. Just fuck me. I AM begging you Mike. Please."

"Open my shorts and take my cock out."

Amanda moaned as she quickly unbuttoned me and released my cock.

"Oh," she said when she saw it. "Holy shit. You are fucking huge."

"You want my cock inside you, show me. Show me how much," I commanded.

Amanda rubbed it all over her face and lips, bringing the head up to her nose, breathing in the smell of me. She drew back the foreskin of my uncircumcised meat and sucked it into her mouth, tasting the precum that had drooled out in anticipation. She was stroking me with two hands and trying to get as much of me into her mouth as she could. When I was satisfied with her performance, I pulled away from her and pushed her onto the bed.

She moved up and spread her legs, beckoning me to come and fill her. I moved up and smacked her cunt with my cock several times, making her gasp and squirm and beg again. Then I positioned myself right at her opening, just barely parting her lips. She held her breath in anticipation, and I locked eyes with her as I moved ever so slowly forward, filing her an inch at a time, watching complete surrender come over her face. When I was fully inside her, I stayed still for a moment, just looking at her.

"Oh my god. I'm so fucking full right now. Fuck. Your cock is burning hot inside me. Please. Fuck me now, Mike. I can't take any more teasing. Just...." She broke off as an orgasm hit her, arching her back and digging her nails into my shoulders. I waited for it to subside, and started to slowly fuck her. I gradually picked up my pace, fucking her harder the faster I went. After a few minutes, I pulled out and flipped her over, ramming my cock into her from behind. I found the perfect position, because Amanda started to buck and scream and moan.

"Holy shit. Fuck. Mike....you'd better remember this exact position Mike. I'm going to need you to fuck me like this again. A lot. Holy shit. Fuck," Amanda wailed as I fucked her.

I had finally had enough myself, and I grabbed her hips and used her, thrusting into her until I came deep inside her, spurt after spurt of my cum filling her insides. Amanda collapsed on the bed, and I lay down next to her, spent.

Later that evening, after a few more rounds, Amanda lay with her head on my shoulder.

"I have a confession to make. I...I kinda set this entire thing up," she said.

"Don't you think I figured that out already?

"No. You don't understand. The phone call. That was a fake. The entire thing was staged. I faked it all, just like you did."

"You're good. I'll give you that. I should have seen that coming. So what was the point of all that?"

"Well, clearly, I was the one that manipulated you to do what I wanted. And I wanted you to fuck me."

"So...you won? Is that what you're saying?"

"I thought so Mike. I really did." She sat up and looked down at me. "But now...Mike...at some point I lost all control. You took over. Not only did you take over, but I fucking loved that you did. Loved it. My entire world has shifted on its axis. You said that you were going to tame me, and you did. Completely. All I want to do is please you. To belong to you. I don't know how the fuck you did it, but you turned the tables on me without me even realizing what you were doing. I guess we have both met our match," she said with a giggle.

"Go to sleep, Amanda. We'll talk about it in the morning."

Six weeks later, Amanda stepped down as CEO, recommending me to the board as her replacement. The evening after the announcement, I pulled into my driveway and went inside, reflecting on how Amanda had changed as a woman and as a person. She had been living a life that was not fulfilling for her, and now that it was all different. I walked into the bedroom to get into something more casual, and Amanda cooed at me from the bed. She was lying naked, rubbing her cunt and leering at me.

"It's about time you got home. I've spent all day being naughty and thinking about what you'd do to me when you got home." She flipped over and got on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at me. "Do that fucking thing to me again, Mike. Please. Every day. You promised."

I pulled my clothes off and smiled, stroking my already stiffening cock and climbing up onto the bed. "Yes. Yes I did at that."

Swilly
Swilly
600 Followers
12